DELETE THIS

Jude

Jude wasn't even sure how to react to David and looked over at the strange cat thing. " So, do you know what your friends like to do? Maybe we can look in the places where they might want to go," he said, smiling as he mentioned this. He hoped that it would go well.

@Raptor Jesus @Takumi

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer had grown so used to the weird stuff here that he turned over and shrugged. " So what exactly are you supposed to be?"

@Alissa Ming

"Um?" Sanua was thrown by the question. Had he seen her transform her uniform? "I'm E'artin. If that is what you mean. I was curious about this place. I had heard about it...and wanted to see it, spend some time here, before I left..."

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer had seen stranger things and that was saying something. " I can't say that I have heard of that place, but I'm not as all knowing as my father, so there is that. Spending time here is a fun idea, this can be a very chaotic place at times."

@Alissa Ming

Sanua blinked. What was he talking about? No one was all knowing. Her eyes narrowed as she attempted to sample his emotions. It was a little-known talent of her line. What exactly she was trying to ascertain with the dive, but she was searching for something. "So it is an interesting place, then. Heh. Well, then, I should enjoy my time here immensely."

@Lucky

Lucifer Morningstar
Lucifer looked over at her and didn't say anything. When she would search for emotions, she would find lust, desire, but there wasn't a real solid emotion to be found- expect one, buried sadness and anger masked my happiness. " Yeah, there is a ton of different places that you can go to around here. I would show you around, but I don't know what else there is to show."
@Alissa Ming

Sanua's eyes narrowed, her search narrowing on emotions buried well enough that only their solidness drew her attention. She wasn't sure why someone would bury feelings that deep, or mask them by false happiness. "Then, I suppose I shall have to see for myself. I'm guessing you haven't been much past this room?"

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer looked over at her wondering what she was doing. It was funny that he didn't realize that someone was reading his emotions. "I don't know everything, but I do know where the food is and where to get beer and find some rooms. Believe it or not, this place is much bigger than it appears to be and it honestly surprises me."

@Alissa Ming

Sanua shrugged. She rarely deliberately read the emotions of another. She did it to try to find out if someone was a danger, but this was a first since she was a small child that she did it out of curiosity. Still, she withdrew her probe, and simply allowed her Empathy to return to normal. This was the general sensation of surface emotions. Empathy couldn't really be shut off, it was simply a matter of practice to turn it up or down, or to focus on someone specific. "Finding rooms would be a good start. Maybe you could show me where they are?" She didn't want to give away she had seen the deepest emotions of this person. She knew people tended to feel violated when they knew that. So, unless she absolutely had to, she would not give that away.

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer looked over at her and wondered what she had been doing earlier, but he didn't question it. Maybe she was just checking him out and who was he to stop her from doing that? He was quiet, wondering what her deepest desires were, but he didn't dare ask or show his powers now. It was going fine right now and that was saying a lot too. He looked over at her and pulled out a set of keycards. " Staff handed these to me and to say where the stuff. They didn't seem to want to work. I'm thinking that these places are on about the third or fourth floor, based on how rooms are normally are. Probably should settle into one of these myself instead of sleeping in the bar room like I usually do," he said, looking over at her before handing her a keycard.

@Alissa Ming

"For now, see what this place has to offer." Sanua said. "I don't know how long I can stay, though." She admitted that. Her people were at war and she didn't know how time worked in this place. But still, this might be her only chance to see this place, see what it had to offer.

Lucifer Morningstar

" That may take a while, but this hotel doesn't seem to operate on normal time. I have been here for about a year or two and I can honestly say that one of my friends came to visit and I had been gone for a day or two. People can leave and go and time may pass for them, but none for me,"
he said, helping to ease her off.

@Alissa Ming

Back