New User The New Kid is Here!

Hello people!

I'm Tetrix821. I'm twenty-two years old and always willing to try new things! I'm pretty new to roleplay but I enjoy it. Other things I like is reading fanfiction, learning languages, and watching Netflix and Youtube. Also friends! Love my friends. (Definitely didn't forget them or anything, haha...)

I love singing and writing! I swear if I wasn't a college student with a love for chemistry and medicine I would've been an actor or singer. But nothing's stopping me from writing my stories! (Did I say I like fanfiction? I Love Fanfiction. Can't go a day without reading a chapter or writing snippets. I may have a problem...)

If anyone wants to RP with me, feel free!

Welcome to STC! If you have any questions about the site or the approval process, let me know.

What are your preferred fandoms to read for fanfiction?

Welcome to STC! If you have any questions about the site or the approval process, let me know.

What are your preferred fandoms to read for fanfiction?

Thanks for the welcome!

As for fandoms, I tend to read Naruto, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Kuroko no Basket, and Avengers/MCU. (And any crossovers involving them.) If I'm into a new fandom, I'm always into it for weeks to months before I eventually find myself back into those six fandoms.

I recognized only three of those xD
but very nice, something to be said for loyalty lol.

As if you've never heard of at least natuto? It's like one of the most well known anime of all time

Back