The Nicholases: But clearer

mama scoots

lemon demon is best musician, fite me
I'm making this thread just in case people want a clearer thingy for the Nicholases. I'll be posting each one separately.

The original Nicholas
Name: Nicholas
Pronouns: He/him
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: He has rather feminine features, like a rather small chin and thin cheekbones, along with plump lips and ginger hair with blue eyes. He wears a red waistcoat with a black bowtie over a white long-sleeved dress shirt. He also wears black pants along with black dress shoes.
General Personality: He's quite cheerful, and helpful as well. He can also be considered a nuisance at times and can annoy people, whether it's on purpose or not.
Good Traits: Cheerful, Helpful, Kind
Bad Traits: Annoying, Fearful
Abilities: Very speedy, can outrun even the fastest... thing
Extra:
  • He's allergic to cats and has a fear of them.
  • He loves dogs.
  • He secretly eats dark chocolate.
  • He loves to steal Villain! Nicholas's snacks, but he doesn't do it as much anymore.

Last edited:
Villain! Nicholas
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: He looks exactly the same as the original Nicholas (like literally ever single version of him), but he has a tuxedo with a bluish-white rose attached to it and it a bit taller.
General Personality: He's quite taunting and is quite selfish, even going as far to buy ice cream for himself, and himself only (how dare he!). But he can be quite caring and protects the other Nicholases in every way he can.
Good Traits: Caring, Protective, Brave
Bad Traits: Taunting, Selfish
Abilities: Can charm almost anyone with just a smirk and a wink
Extra:

• Nothing extra for now.

Last edited:
Sexuality: Pansexual?
Appearance: He looks exactly the same as the original Nicholas (like literally ever single version of him), but his eyes are rainbow and change color quickly like in those poorly made 2009 AMVs. He also has a permanent smile
General Personality: He's quite giddy and excitable, and can even be quite taunting at times. He is considered stupid, but he's been showing signs of being smarter than he seems....
Good Traits: Cheerful, Excitable
Bad Traits: S t u p i d? Also taunting
Abilities: Can open his mouth much much wider than a normal human being... I mean, could we compare him to a normal human being?
Extra:

• He steals everybody's food. No exceptions

Back