The Nicholases

mama scoots

lemon demon is best musician, fite me
i have no idea where else to put this, but i'll put it here.
Nicholas is one of my more precious characters, as he originally was (and still is) my Battleblock Theater oc, although I have decided to expand with him a bit and come up with some original ideas for him. I've also made different versions of Nicholas, and each one will be listed inside of a spoiler and such. Some of these Nicholases don't take themselves seriously, as sometimes I enjoy some humor in my stories and such. Here are my boys.
Just the original Nicholas.
Nicholas is a cheerful guy with a fear of (and is allergic to) cats. He is considered quite fearful though, and is also considered a nuisance at times.
He has rather feminine features, such as a thinner chin, some thin cheekbones, and just an all around feminine, yet masculine face. He also has ginger hair and blue eyes.
He wears a dark red vest that has a bit of a lighter red on it over a white dress shirt and a black bowtie, along with a pair of black pants and black dress shoes.
Ah, yes, the "oMg He'S a VillAiN!!" AU Nicholas. I'm so original, aren't I? (spoiler alert: I'm not.)
Villain! Nicholas is more cruel and taunting, and now runs Battleblock Theater with a iron fist (Note: This only applies in the universe stated). He even goes as far as to considering his past self a nuisance.
He looks almost exactly like his past self, except he's a bit taller and wears a tuxedo with a bluish-white rose attached to it. His blue eyes seem a bit darker too...
And look at that! A Nicholas that's heavily based off of a Lemon Demon song!
In general, Cabinet Man! Nicholas is much, much more happy and excitable than the original Nicholas, and just giving him anything that has at least a drop of caffeine can make him bounce off the walls... literally. He also seems much more taunting than Villain! Nicholas and another very taunting character combined.
(Quick A/N: Yes, he did eat the occasional maintenance man. Yes, he drove a few kids to madness.)
He, like literally every single Nicholas I've made, looks exactly like the original Nicholas, with the same clothes and everything. The only difference is that he has rainbow eyes that change constantly like those poorly made AMVs with the rainbow effect. He also has a permanent smile.
But in the universe I've created based off of Spirit Phone by Lemon Demon, he appears to be a brand new Battleblock Theater arcade machine with bright red paint and little characters that are holding green gems while running from cat guards painted on it as well. At the bottom, the arcade machine has a human mouth with yellow teeth. Inside of the arcade machine, there's human organs with "a human heart gently beeping," as he claims. Also, when you "cheat" (keep in mind no one living knows what he considers to be cheating), the screen on the arcade machine flashes to just Cabinet Man! Nicholas.

So, that's about it for now. I have a few more Nicholases, but my laptop's fan won't stop screaming at me. So, I'll stop here.
See y'alls later!!​

Alright, so, since my laptop's fan has calmed down, here's some more.
Wowie! Another Nicholas that's heavily based off of a Lemon Demon song!
Train Conductor! Nicholas has... wayyyyy too many tiny trains. The Classic FAO Schwarz Train? He has it. The World's Smallest Electric Train set? Yep. The Lionel NY Central Waterlevel Electric Train set? You betcha. You name the set, he has the set.
He also used to be a part of "The Model Railroad Club" and was kicked out for assaulting someone with a styrofoam bat after, as Train Conductor! Nicholas claims, "motherfucker said shit about my trains, motherfucker took a shit on my brain!"
He acts just like the original Nicholas, except for when he's around somebody who kindly criticized his trains (keyword: KINDLY). Whenever he is around somebody who criticized his trains, his pupils become much smaller and his once warm smile becomes a sadistic smile. His expression will look exactly like Cabinet Man! Nicholas's face.
He will then chase the person with a wrench while screaming like the damned.
You know the drill. He looks exactly like the original Nicholas, blah blah blah, except something's different. He wears the stereotypical train conductor's clothes. A light blue t-shirt with white stripes and dark blue overalls with dark grey rubber boots and rubber gloves, along with a train conductor's hat that is also light blue with white stripes.
This is the last Lemon Demon song Nick, I swear-
Actually Really Smart! Nicholas (or ARS! Nicholas for short) is well, smart. He seems much more calm and collected than the other Nicholases, but can get quite angry quite easily. He was also the one guy who rebranded the pepsi logo by rotating it. And, as a quick lil fun fact, he only drinks pepsi. Literally. He doesn't drink water, he doesn't drink wine, he doesn't even drink coke. He only drinks the thing he redesigned.
YoU kNoW tHe DrIlL- He wears a labcoat and a cobalt blue shirt, along with some black pants and black shoes. He also wears glasses, since that's what smart people apparently do.

Back