Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

But We Were Happy
Prologue- Does The Story End-

There was a red wave that passed through your world and there was absolutely nothing you could do about it. You couldn't stop it, there was no running from it. It engulfed everything that crossed its path. Maybe you got unlucky and saw one of your close friends fade before your eyes. This was the end of your story. Every choice you made- every decision that you ever made didn't matter. The story was over.... and it looked like the heroes had lost for once.

Or at least that how it seems before a flash of light took you somewhere else, to a different place.

Or Never End?

" Got any Twos?"

"
Go Fish."

Those were the first words you heard as you woke up.

The place you woke up seemed to be in ruins, but you were alive. You were here. But why were you here? It seemed that right now, there were other people here as well, but there seemed to be a table of four playing Go Fish on a slab, a man off to the side rolling his eyes and then two other people who were just watching you for now

Hope Mikaelson didn't exactly know what to make of this mess, but she had to figure that her best bet was to approach the people who weren't involved in playing Go Fish.

Ryan would approach the annoyed man, waiting for the right moment to speak to him.

Kai however decided his best course was to be a pest
. " They all have 2s."

Character list
@Raynar Saassin as Maya
@Minerva as Jaina Proudmore
@Lucky as Ryan Clarke and Hope Mikaelson
@Jackythejack as Jeffrey Keaton and Kate
@Yun Lee as Iroha and Byleth Eisner
@Sark as Deslin Rowe/Banner Man and Xeno/Future Trunks
@Capri as Sara Chidouiin
@Jeremi as Kashena Carpentier/Timber

Last edited:
It was fortunate that Iroha had just enough time to take her human form before the red light took her away. She looked around nervously, unsure of where she was or why she was here. But she needed to stay brave for now-what kind of maid shied away from a new situation? So she would approach the two watching the group with Hope, letting the other take the lead for the time being.

@Lucky

---

Byleth had no idea where he was. What was this strange place? Who were these people? Why had he been summoned away from his father and the other mercenaries? Unsure of what to do, or even if he could trust his abductors, the young man did what he did best: stay silent and keep his hand on the hilt of his blade, in case someone tried something funny.

@Anyone​

SARA CHIDOUIN
PROLOGUE

They say that if you look into the school fountain at midnight sharp, then your reflection would talk to you.

As Sara looked into the fountain’s reflection of her, in the darkness of night, she couldn’t help but find the rumor silly. Reflections can’t talk.

Sara had a bad feeling right now, like someone was behind her...

She quickly whipped her head around, which inherently startled the person behind her.

View attachment 5031
“D-don’t startle me like that, Sara!”

“Joe!”

Sara placed a concerned hand on her friend’s shoulder.

“You alright?”

“Yeah! I just came to say thank you!”

“For what?”

“For introducing me to Ryoko! She’s cute, funny, such a glutton, too! She ate an entire doner kebab in one bite!”

“An entire doner kebab...”

Her face then contorted in shock.

“YOU WENT ON A DATE!?”

“Yep! I came to you to brag! Bragging over, let’s go home, Sara!”

The two then proceeded to walk side by side in the town’s night-time streets, walking to Sara’s house.

They would never make it.

Sara awoke. Her eyes unfocused before she could finally make out where she was.

She heard people talking...

" Got any Twos?"

"
Go Fish."

...and movement...

So she would approach the two watching the group with Hope, letting the other take the lead for the time being.

...before she suddenly got up.

View attachment 5032
“Wh-where am I? What happened?!” Her voice was frantic, “Joe!? JOE!? Where are you!?”

@Lucky @Yun Lee @AnyoneElse​

Byleth had no idea where he was. What was this strange place? Who were these people? Why had he been summoned away from his father and the other mercenaries? Unsure of what to do, or even if he could trust his abductors, the young man did what he did best: stay silent and keep his hand on the hilt of his blade, in case someone tried something funny.

@Anyone​
"So I die and I end up at the Renaissance Fair?" Delsin taunted. He tapped the edge of the swordsman's hilt with his shoe and watched it clatter. "This must be Hell. So what's your deal, and how badly were you bullied in middle school before you started dressing like that?"

@Yun Lee
View attachment 5039
"Guuhh..."
Trunks spat, cradling his arm. It had all happened so quickly.
There was nothing he could've done. He had to keep telling himself that.
Maybe if he repeated it enough times, he might finally believe it.
But no matter how many times he repeated his mantra, it couldn't drown out the screams.
They played on loop in the back of his head. Everyone was so confused. So mad with fear.
The looked to him for help. For home. And all he could do was stare back, dumb.
He had failed his family. He had failed his wife. His daughter. His word. His friends. His fathers memory. His mother's legacy.
He had failed them all. Something plucked at his heart. Some dark desire.
Part of him wished he had died alongside them, his honor and Saiyan Pride intact.
Instead, he was alive.
Instead, he was here.
Perhaps it was a punishment for his failure. For his weakness.
Perhaps it was a blessing. A shot at vengeance. A shot at redemption.
He swallow his pain. He opened his eyes wide. He refused to close them.
He refused to waste another moment on tears. He bared his teeth and rose to his feet.
"Where the Hell are we?" He muttered. "And who do I have to kill to bring my world back?"

@Lucky @anyone​

Rennaisance Fair? Middle School? Bypeth had no idea what this man was talking about, but it seemed he wasn't a real threat. Just all talk. "Byleth," he replied. This man dressed strange too, in clothes Byleth had never seen before. Definitely not native to Fódlan, at least. Could he be Dagdan? From Sreng? "I'm a mercenary. Wearing anything else is foolish."

@Sark

Keshena had only had a split moment to look over to her friends and compatriots of the Immortal Men when the red light enveloped them and she woke up here. She refused to believe that they were truly gone, not now, not when they were going towards a new tomorrow with their order out in the light. Frustrated and angry her size increased to about 30 feet tall as she slammed her fist down into the ground. “Someone’s going to have to start talking or I’m going to turn this wreck into an even larger crater! Where are we? What happened to my friends?!”

@Lucky @Everyone

Lex Luthor

Lex would take a moment to survey the room and all of the newcomers. So far, he could gauge this as a terrible idea. It seemed that most of the people that had been drawn here barely understood the nature of the things that were happening. It seemed that nobody want to just talk and were instead opting to antagonize. He repressed an eye roll when the young idiot taunted the night. Sadly, Lex knew that they were the last hopes of the multiverse and one of the few who could help them beat the Anti-Monitor.

" Well, for one, Miss, I wouldn't advise turning this place into a larger crater, it's already fragile enough as it is and the only thing outside is nothing. This is called the Vanishing Point, a place that exists outside of time and space.. As most of you can clearly tell, your worlds and friends are gone. They have ceased to exist and that's a simple truth. I'm not about to tell you that what we are about to do here is going to bring them back, but it is the hope that it will. As for who the enemy is-"

As he was about to finish the sentence, he was interrupted. " There's going to be no killing happening. We have to defeat the threat, not kill it. Contain it. Trap it. We ARE NOT KILLING IT.. I'm SuperGirl by the way and that waste of human space is Lex Luthor."

"
As I was saying, the enemy is-"

"The Anti-Monitor. He's a cosmic level being who can vaporize entire worlds with his beams. I'm Batwoman. You can continue now, Lex."

"
Yes, the Anti-Monitor. Now, the reason you survived was because you are-"

Lex would be cut off again. " Paragons, you survived because you embody one of the seven elements needed to defeat the Anti-Monitor. I'm the Flash."

" Yes, exactly Paragons of the seven crucial elements. Those elements are-"

Sara would be the one to cut him off this time. " Destiny, Honor, Love, Humanity, Courage, Truth and Hope. I'm Sara, though most call me White Canary."

" ….. Yes, those seven. We were luckily able to find and pull you-"

"
Correction, we just wrote find more paragons in the page of the book of Destiny Lex stole. It brought you here just when the villain came, I'm Ryan."

" Yes, but that being said, we have a pla-"

J'onn would finally take his turn. " We managed to find out what worlds the Anti-Monitor is going to next. If we can beat him there, we can attempt to weaken him and work to undo the damage."

Kai would look at them. " I can tell that you really don't like this Lex guy, so.... we're all Paragons?"

Ryan would facepalm. " So, I guess we know where that world is.... are we going to go there now or-"

"
Ryan sadly asks a good question, are we going to leave now?"

Lex sighed. " Sadly, not yet. The world itself is very big and we need to pinpoint where exactly he is going to go first. There seem to be some options though. The places where the paragons of this world are located are Horseshoe Bay, Riverdale, New York City and Greendale, but we need to figure out where we want to go first. It may not be possible to get to all of them and find the paragons if we don't leave soon though."

@Sark @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Capri @Minerva @Crow @Jackythejack @Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
Lex Luthor

Lex would take a moment to survey the room and all of the newcomers. So far, he could gauge this as a terrible idea. It seemed that most of the people that had been drawn here barely understood the nature of the things that were happening. It seemed that nobody want to just talk and were instead opting to antagonize. He repressed an eye roll when the young idiot taunted the night. Sadly, Lex knew that they were the last hopes of the multiverse and one of the few who could help them beat the Anti-Monitor.

" Well, for one, Miss, I wouldn't advise turning this place into a larger crater, it's already fragile enough as it is and the only thing outside is nothing. This is called the Vanishing Point, a place that exists outside of time and space.. As most of you can clearly tell, your worlds and friends are gone. They have ceased to exist and that's a simple truth. I'm not about to tell you that what we are about to do here is going to bring them back, but it is the hope that it will. As for who the enemy is-"

As he was about to finish the sentence, he was interrupted. " There's going to be no killing happening. We have to defeat the threat, not kill it. Contain it. Trap it. We ARE NOT KILLING IT.. I'm SuperGirl by the way and that waste of human space is Lex Luthor."

"
As I was saying, the enemy is-"

"The Anti-Monitor. He's a cosmic level being who can vaporize entire worlds with his beams. I'm Batwoman. You can continue now, Lex."

"
Yes, the Anti-Monitor. Now, the reason you survived was because you are-"

Lex would be cut off again. " Paragons, you survived because you embody one of the seven elements needed to defeat the Anti-Monitor. I'm the Flash."

" Yes, exactly Paragons of the seven crucial elements. Those elements are-"

Sara would be the one to cut him off this time. " Destiny, Honor, Love, Humanity, Courage, Truth and Hope. I'm Sara, though most call me White Canary."

" ….. Yes, those seven. We were luckily able to find and pull you-"

"
Correction, we just wrote find more paragons in the page of the book of Destiny Lex stole. It brought you here just when the villain came, I'm Ryan."

" Yes, but that being said, we have a pla-"

J'onn would finally take his turn. " We managed to find out what worlds the Anti-Monitor is going to next. If we can beat him there, we can attempt to weaken him and work to undo the damage."

Kai would look at them. " I can tell that you really don't like this Lex guy, so.... we're all Paragons?"

Ryan would facepalm. " So, I guess we know where that world is.... are we going to go there now or-"

"
Ryan sadly asks a good question, are we going to leave now?"

Lex sighed. " Sadly, not yet. The world itself is very big and we need to pinpoint where exactly he is going to go first. There seem to be some options though. The places where the paragons of this world are located are Horseshoe Bay, Riverdale, New York City and Greendale, but we need to figure out where we want to go first. It may not be possible to get to all of them and find the paragons if we don't leave soon though."

"...You don't look like any Supergirl or Lex Luthor I've ever seen." Timber replied as she returned back to a more manageable size. A Crisis? She had seen a few of those in her lifetime but none that just... "So if we beat this Anti-Monitor I can get my world back?"

She clutched unto Blue, her axe and readied herself. "Then let's go and cut him down."

"...!" Byleth's eyes widened slightly at that. Jeralt...Fódlan...it was all gone? Just like that? He didn't know what to say or think. But then again, neither had ever been his priority. He was a man of action. And if his world needed saving, then...

"I'll lend my sword," he said finally. He didn't have any opinions on where to go. He just wanted to stop this Anti-Monitor qnd revive his father.

Iroha, meanwhile, nodded. "I am willing to help all I can," she said. Though not human herself, the crane was drawn to humanity. It was truly a lovely thing, to be human, and to think and feel and love... "Do you have any idea where this Anti-Monitor will go next?"

@Lucky @Jeremi @Sark @Capri @Crow @Minerva @Jackythejack

Lavi Gier was not at all intimidated by her surroundings.

"Interesting predicament. From the looks of things... you who were already here are from the 21st century, am I correct?"

She shakes her head.

"I am curious to see where this goes. This 'Greendale' seems like a good choice for me to hang. There should be at least two of us at each point, if anything, three if need be."

@Lucky @Jeremi @Sark @Capri @Crow @Minerva @Jackythejack

Lex rolled his eyes. " If you have encountered other versions of us, we wouldn't be like them. There hasn't been any proof of that yet, but if we beat him, we should be able to find a way to undo the damage. But for simple terms, yes, killing him should achieve that goal."

Supergirl scowled at Lex who ignored her. " Happy to see that someone isn't above murder."

Sara really wished that Lex had eased them into the news, but it seemed that blindsiding them was easier for him. At least most of them were taking the news were. She hadn't taken it so well, having been taking a while. She would muse at their suggestion.

"It's good to see that someone else isn't afraid to go. You know, I do think maybe we should make a decision before he gets ahead of us," The Flash replied.

"That's actually the exact problem we have right now. We were able to track it those four locations as hotspots, as they are all in the same world. We just can't seem to be able to find the specifics of which one he is going to destroy first though." Martian Manhunter replied.

"There's actually important we should mention before we head out. Any superpowers only seem to be able to work in Horseshoe Bay to a small degree and at full scale in Greendale, if that influences your decisions."

" Yes, this is indeed the 21st century, though this place itself doesn't exist within time and space though. It exists outside of it," Batwoman replied.

She shakes her head.

Ryan Choi would take a deep breath. " We should also be cautious to not anger anything when we are there."

" If my powers are going to work in a limited capacity elsewhere, I'll head to Greendale with you. That makes two for that area. I'm not sure where the others will go," Hope added.

" I'll join you in Greendale with Martian Manhunter, we have the most experience with the supernatural."

Supergirl would fly over to her. " It is sadly very real, but if we all work together, we can work together to fix it and bring the world and all of your friends back."

Lex would take a moment to look at Iroha. " As I said before, Horseshoe Bay, Riverdale, Greendale and New York. I'll be heading to New York,"

"I'll be joining you there, would you like to join us there?" She asked the girl who had been crying.

Ryan would muse for a second. " I'll head over to Riverdale and try to locate the Paragon."

Batwoman noticed the glance Hope was giving that Ryan wasn't to be trusted alone. " I'll join you in Riverdale."

Kai looked over at the others. " Damn, you all work fast. Guess that leaves me with Ryan 1 and The Flash. I can't wait to make new friends."

It seemed that the group had a decision to make. Who would that be joining, Supergirl and Lex who were heading to New York;Lavi, Sara, J'onn and Hope in Greendale, Ryan and Batwoman in Riverdale or Kai, Flash and Ryan Choi in Horseshoe Bay?

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @Capri @Sark @Minerva @Jackythejack

Last edited:
"I have no powers to start with," Byleth said. "I'll go to Riverdale." In truth, Byleth was unaware of his own Crest, but did it matter? He had a sword, and he would use it where needed.

"If powers are restricted, then...I shall go to Greendale!" How was she to know if she would still be able to retain a human form with no powers? Iroha didn't want to risk it.

@Lucky @Everyone​

Lex rolled his eyes. " If you have encountered other versions of us, we wouldn't be like them. There hasn't been any proof of that yet, but if we beat him, we should be able to find a way to undo the damage. But for simple terms, yes, killing him should achieve that goal."

Supergirl scowled at Lex who ignored her. " Happy to see that someone isn't above murder."

Sara really wished that Lex had eased them into the news, but it seemed that blindsiding them was easier for him. At least most of them were taking the news were. She hadn't taken it so well, having been taking a while. She would muse at their suggestion.

"I'll lend my sword," he said finally. He didn't have any opinions on where to go. He just wanted to stop this Anti-Monitor qnd revive his father.

"It's good to see that someone else isn't afraid to go. You know, I do think maybe we should make a decision before he gets ahead of us," The Flash replied.

"That's actually the exact problem we have right now. We were able to track it those four locations as hotspots, as they are all in the same world. We just can't seem to be able to find the specifics of which one he is going to destroy first though." Martian Manhunter replied.

"There's actually important we should mention before we head out. Any superpowers only seem to be able to work in Horseshoe Bay to a small degree and at full scale in Greendale, if that influences your decisions."

" Yes, this is indeed the 21st century, though this place itself doesn't exist within time and space though. It exists outside of it," Batwoman replied.

She shakes her head.

Ryan Choi would take a deep breath. " We should also be cautious to not anger anything when we are there."

" If my powers are going to work in a limited capacity elsewhere, I'll head to Greendale with you. That makes two for that area. I'm not sure where the others will go," Hope added.

"
I'll join you in Greendale with Martian Manhunter, we have the most experience with the supernatural."

Supergirl would fly over to her. " It is sadly very real, but if we all work together, we can work together to fix it and bring the world and all of your friends back."

Lex would take a moment to look at Iroha. " As I said before, Horseshoe Bay, Riverdale, Greendale and New York. I'll be heading to New York,"

"I'll be joining you there, would you like to join us there?" She asked the girl who had been crying.

Ryan would muse for a second. " I'll head over to Riverdale and try to locate the Paragon."

Batwoman noticed the glance Hope was giving that Ryan wasn't to be trusted alone. " I'll join you in Riverdale."

Kai looked over at the others. " Damn, you all work fast. Guess that leaves me with Ryan 1 and The Flash. I can't wait to make new friends."

It seemed that the group had a decision to make. Who would that be joining, Supergirl and Lex who were heading to New York;Lavi, Sara, J'onn and Hope in Greendale, Ryan and Batwoman in Riverdale or Kai, Flash and Ryan Choi in Horseshoe Bay?

"Then there's not much to consider in the matter," Timber told Lex. Weighing her options though Timber decided to go with the group going to Horseshoe Bay. Not that it really mattered, but if she could choose she didn't want to interact with any Lex Luthor for an extended time.

Sara looked at Supergirl, who was next to her, and nodded her head.

"I-I'll be joining you."

@Lucky

Chapter 1-A Ripple in Water

Lex rolled his eyes. " Just great that you two ladies decided I need a babysitter. Well our rides are here." As if on cue, four portals would appear, each thankfully showing town signs to where the people would be going. Lex would gesture for Kara to enter the portal first and she simply pushed Lex into the portal.

" Hopefully, we are about to find this paragon quickly. Once we gather everyone, we'll be meeting at the shore of Horseshoe Bay. Hopefully, we aren't too late to stop this world from being destroyed," she replied. The others who had already decided went through the portal.

------------------------------------------------------------------
When you emerged from the portal, you would immediately notice you were in some sort of parking lot. There was a giant flashing sign that read: Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe.

View attachment 5328

It wasn't clear if the spelling was deliberate or accidental, but it seemed that it was the only thing open as you seemed to have arrived in the dead of night. Perhaps the paragon was in the shop. That or you could buy a hamburger.

"Well, it looks like our best bet is to enter the shop. I'm not sure if the owner is a terrible speller or that is meant to be like that," Ryan replied.

Kate rolled her eyes. " That hardly seems important when the fate of the multiverse is at stake."

@Yun Lee @Riverdale Peeps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lex would land with a soft thud on the carpeted floor. " Well, apparently, this portal lead us to some.... low class apartment."

Supergirl just glared. " Now, that seems awfully judgy-" she replied, before pausing as she heard a door open. " I think someone is coming home."

Before Kara could react, the door would come swinging open.

View attachment 5327

"Who are you people and what are you doing in my apartment?"

@Capri @NYC Peeps
----------------------------------------
There seemed to be a problem with the people who arrived in Greendale. They would land in a forest. It wasn't clear where the paragon had wound up.

"Well, this certainly seems problematic. I thought this portal was supposed to lead us close to a paragon, instead, all it seemed to do was land us in the woods. Perhaps the paragon lives in the woods."

"
It does seem that our portal was veered off course. We were supposed to arrive at the entrance to the house of the paragon or the school. This is neither."

" Well, only one thing left to do, we have to go exploring and find the place."

@Yun Lee @Crow @Greendale Peeps

Kai would look around the room they had landed in. " Sure are a lot of newspaper clippings. I wonder if this person likes scrap booking or something."

"I don't think that is the purpose of these articles. If it was, they wouldn't be spread out like this- this almost looks like-"

" A conspiracy board," Ryan pointed out.

"Or perhaps this person really likes mysteries."

View attachment 5330

"
And said girl is wondering right now, how some strangers got into her house and broke into her room."

@Jeremi @Horseshoe Bay Peeps

Character list
@Raynar Saassin as Maya
@Capri as Sara Chidouiin

Chapter 1-A Ripple in Water

Lex rolled his eyes. " Just great that you two ladies decided I need a babysitter. Well our rides are here." As if on cue, four portals would appear, each thankfully showing town signs to where the people would be going. Lex would gesture for Kara to enter the portal first and she simply pushed Lex into the portal.

" Hopefully, we are about to find this paragon quickly. Once we gather everyone, we'll be meeting at the shore of Horseshoe Bay. Hopefully, we aren't too late to stop this world from being destroyed," she replied. The others who had already decided went through the portal.

------------------------------------------------------------------
When you emerged from the portal, you would immediately notice you were in some sort of parking lot. There was a giant flashing sign that read: Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe.

View attachment 5328

It wasn't clear if the spelling was deliberate or accidental, but it seemed that it was the only thing open as you seemed to have arrived in the dead of night. Perhaps the paragon was in the shop. That or you could buy a hamburger.

"Well, it looks like our best bet is to enter the shop. I'm not sure if the owner is a terrible speller or that is meant to be like that," Ryan replied.

Kate rolled her eyes. " That hardly seems important when the fate of the multiverse is at stake."

@Yun Lee @Riverdale Peeps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lex would land with a soft thud on the carpeted floor. " Well, apparently, this portal lead us to some.... low class apartment."

Supergirl just glared. " Now, that seems awfully judgy-" she replied, before pausing as she heard a door open. " I think someone is coming home."

Before Kara could react, the door would come swinging open.

View attachment 5327

"Who are you people and what are you doing in my apartment?"

@Capri @NYC Peeps
----------------------------------------
There seemed to be a problem with the people who arrived in Greendale. They would land in a forest. It wasn't clear where the paragon had wound up.

"Well, this certainly seems problematic. I thought this portal was supposed to lead us close to a paragon, instead, all it seemed to do was land us in the woods. Perhaps the paragon lives in the woods."

"
It does seem that our portal was veered off course. We were supposed to arrive at the entrance to the house of the paragon or the school. This is neither."

" Well, only one thing left to do, we have to go exploring and find the place."

@Yun Lee @Crow @Greendale Peeps

Kai would look around the room they had landed in. " Sure are a lot of newspaper clippings. I wonder if this person likes scrap booking or something."

"I don't think that is the purpose of these articles. If it was, they wouldn't be spread out like this- this almost looks like-"

" A conspiracy board," Ryan pointed out.

"Or perhaps this person really likes mysteries."

View attachment 5330

"
And said girl is wondering right now, how some strangers got into her house and broke into her room."

@Jeremi @Horseshoe Bay Peeps

Character list
@Raynar Saassin as Maya
@Capri as Sara Chidouiin

Timber looked over to the girl. "We arrived through space and time to find a Paragon to save the multiverse, would you perhaps be that person?" She felt there was no point beating around the bush if the girl decided to believe them good, otherwise, they would have to think of something else to try and make her believe them.

@Lucky

“H-hello mada-... si-... whatever.... My name is Sara Chidouin. We’re all from different worlds that have all gotten destroyed by uh... oh god what was it... uh... they know this better than I do! But we got transported to this world! There’s something here that we need to stop this apocalypse from happening everywhere, but I don’t know what it is, like I said they know it better.”

Sara hopes that her explanation was good enough for this person.

@Lucky

What an unusual place. Byleth had never seen anything like these metal structures outside, or a building that glowed in such a fashion. He silently followed behind the others, deciding to keep a low profile. They clearly seemed to know more about this type of world than he did.

@Lucky @Riverdale

---

Oh dear...this was unfortunate. Iroha frowned, though at least she was in familiar territory. "Would it help if I...tried to scout above the forest?"

@Lucky @Crow @Greendale​

Nancy arched an eyebrow. "I'm not sure I believe a word of what you just said, but it would certainly explain a lot about how you all look. I'm oot sure if I am what you are looking for because I don't even know what a paragon is. Right now, I'm just trying to find the truth about the death of a resident the town and to get my father out of being put into jail for her murder. My friends are going to try to find out how to summon a water spirit that is said to bring whatever you ask for it back for a price."

Ryan paused a moment
. " Well, that doesn't really help us with answers."

Kai paused. " I mean, she mentioned one of the words.."

" I think helping her might prove useful to us."

@Jeremi @HorseBay

Lex did his best to not facepalm. " We are looking for someone to help us with making sure a villain doesn't harm more worlds and we are looking for people who embody certain characteristics. We believe someone here had such a trait," he replied back, deciding to not mention that their world was also in danger. People who were panicking often did stupid things, like attack him.

Kara just sighed. " It would be helpful if you gave us a tour of your city."

" Okay..... I don't understand any of that. But I do think helping people in trouble is useful. I'm Ginger Lopez.... well, at least when I am on stage. At home, I'm Jorge. But if you need some sort help finding people, I should bring you to my friend Katy. She knows a lot more people than I do. Follow me. … we have to go downtown to a store called Lacey's."

@Capri @New York

"It's incredibly important to me. I hope our paragon at least knows how to spell," Ryan replied, entering the shop. Kate would follow him, much to her chargrin. The dinner looked like it belonged back to 1950s. It looked like at the moment, it was empty, save for a lone high school girl at the counter and another teen on the laptop.

" ….. Why did it have to be teens?" Kate mumbled.

@Yun Lee @Riverdale

Iroha would be able to see a clearing from her vantage point that currently had a girl with white hair reading a book. Perhaps it might be a good idea to tell the others.

"You see anything up there?"

"
Like a path or even the paragon?"

"You two should give the poor girl a chance to look before you ask."

@Yun Lee @Crow @Greendale

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back