Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this was just even more confusing...Byleth wasn't sure if he should just go and speak to anyone here, or to stay by. He was never very sociable as it was, and being so out of his element like this just made it all worse. "Should we...approach them?" He asked. He got the sneaking suspicion that if they did, he may need to stay back. Looking so out of place would probably unnerve these teenagers.

@Lucky @Riverdale

---

Iroha was at least relieved that they didn't mind her true form, though as she returned to the earth she's revert to her human appearance. "I did see a girl," she replied, pointing in the direction of the clearing. "She's up ahead, that way."

@Lucky @Crow @Greendale​

Nancy arched an eyebrow. "I'm not sure I believe a word of what you just said, but it would certainly explain a lot about how you all look. I'm oot sure if I am what you are looking for because I don't even know what a paragon is. Right now, I'm just trying to find the truth about the death of a resident the town and to get my father out of being put into jail for her murder. My friends are going to try to find out how to summon a water spirit that is said to bring whatever you ask for it back for a price."

Ryan paused a moment. " Well, that doesn't really help us with answers."

Kai paused. " I mean, she mentioned one of the words.."

" I think helping her might prove useful to us."

@Jeremi @HorseBay

Lex did his best to not facepalm. " We are looking for someone to help us with making sure a villain doesn't harm more worlds and we are looking for people who embody certain characteristics. We believe someone here had such a trait," he replied back, deciding to not mention that their world was also in danger. People who were panicking often did stupid things, like attack him.

Kara just sighed. " It would be helpful if you gave us a tour of your city."

" Okay..... I don't understand any of that. But I do think helping people in trouble is useful. I'm Ginger Lopez.... well, at least when I am on stage. At home, I'm Jorge. But if you need some sort help finding people, I should bring you to my friend Katy. She knows a lot more people than I do. Follow me. … we have to go downtown to a store called Lacey's."

@Capri @New York

"It's incredibly important to me. I hope our paragon at least knows how to spell," Ryan replied, entering the shop. Kate would follow him, much to her chargrin. The dinner looked like it belonged back to 1950s. It looked like at the moment, it was empty, save for a lone high school girl at the counter and another teen on the laptop.

"
….. Why did it have to be teens?" Kate mumbled.

@Yun Lee @Riverdale

Iroha would be able to see a clearing from her vantage point that currently had a girl with white hair reading a book. Perhaps it might be a good idea to tell the others.

"You see anything up there?"

"
Like a path or even the paragon?"

"You two should give the poor girl a chance to look before you ask."

@Yun Lee @Crow @Greendale

"Sounds like you are dealing with powers far beyond you, girl," Timber replied as she eyed Nancy. "But we are strangers in this world and an ally would perhaps be useful to find the Paragon. Murder or no murder. If we fail here this entire world will die as well."

@Lucky @Horseshoebay

"Hope you have a big enough car for all of us," A woman appeared from what seemed to be the bathroom. She looked normal enough if it wasn't for the fact that she was completely purple. Kara Killgrave, the Purple Woman had been a lot of things during her short life on Earth, and right now she was pissed. She didn't know how she had ended up here and Kara wanted answers. "Hey, baldy, you look like you know what's going on. Tell me nicely or do I have to persuade you?"

@Capri @New York

Jorge offered a big smile over to Sara. " You are very welcome."

Kara was surprised that the person had come out of bathroom, but decided to answer it. " I don't think the person mentioned how we were travelling yet, though a car would probably be the fastest way."

Lex looked over at her. " We are currently looking for Paragons who can help us save the world. This young man was just about to show us to a potential candidate... though, how did you get here?"

"
It's actually going to be by train... but I feel we should sort out that bad mojo first."

@Jeremi @Capri @NY

Kate knew that they were supposed to approach them. One of the people here were going to be their paragon and she wasn't sure that was too excited for that information. " I think we might have too. There's no way to tell who is a paragon just by appearance alone sadly. I'll talk to the boy."

"I think that it might be good if I talk with the girl. Perhaps you should go with Kate. Maybe he will think you are cosplayers or something."

@Yun Lee @Riverdale

" Well, we aren't going to get any answers by just standing here, we have to go and talk to that girl. J'onn maybe it might be a good idea to not look like a Martian though."

" That might be smart." J'onn would shapeshift to look like his normal human appearance of Hank Henshaw.

Hope just sighed and followed the path down to the girl.
" Let's go."

"I'll do anything to get my father out of prison. Sometimes risks have to be taken, it's a part of life."

" I like this girl. She's a lot fun." Kai would smile as he looked over at his allies.

" So we have to make sure we don't fail then."

Barry mused for a second. " You know, if that water spirit can give you anything for a price, do you think it's possible we can use it to ask for our world to be restored?"

@Jeremi @HorseShoe Bay​

Last edited:
Jorge offered a big smile over to Sara. " You are very welcome."

Kara was surprised that the person had come out of bathroom, but decided to answer it. " I don't think the person mentioned how we were travelling yet, though a car would probably be the fastest way."

Lex looked over at her. " We are currently looking for Paragons who can help us save the world. This young man was just about to show us to a potential candidate... though, how did you get here?"

"
It's actually going to be by train... but I feel we should sort out that bad mojo first."

@Jeremi @Capri @NY

Kate knew that they were supposed to approach them. One of the people here were going to be their paragon and she wasn't sure that was too excited for that information. " I think we might have too. There's no way to tell who is a paragon just by appearance alone sadly. I'll talk to the boy."

"I think that it might be good if I talk with the girl. Perhaps you should go with Kate. Maybe he will think you are cosplayers or something."

@Yun Lee @Riverdale

" Well, we aren't going to get any answers by just standing here, we have to go and talk to that girl. J'onn maybe it might be a good idea to not look like a Martian though."

" That might be smart." J'onn would shapeshift to look like his normal human appearance of Hank Henshaw.

Hope just sighed and followed the path down to the girl. "
Let's go."

"I'll do anything to get my father out of prison. Sometimes risks have to be taken, it's a part of life."

" I like this girl. She's a lot fun." Kai would smile as he looked over at his allies.

"
So we have to make sure we don't fail then."

Barry mused for a second. " You know, if that water spirit can give you anything for a price, do you think it's possible we can use it to ask for our world to be restored?"

@Jeremi @HorseShoe Bay​

"If I had to guess?" Kara looked into the bathroom and back to the group gathered in the apartment. "A portal?" She was no stranger to inter-dimensional travel but having it happen so out of the blue and- "What even is a Paragon, and what's happened to the world? It seems fine where I'm standing."

@Lucky @Capri New York

"Seems to be a tall order for just a water spirit," Timber remarked. "Every moment we stay here we lose precious seconds so I suggest we get a move on already."

Horseshoe bay

Cos...play? Yet another word that made no sense, but either way Byleth nodded. He would follow Kate in order to speak with the boy...though really Kate may be doing all the talking here.

@Lucky @Riverdale

---

Iroha followed along the pathway, keeping to herself for now. Whatever helped to return their worlds to normal, she supposed...

@Lucky @Crow @Greendale​

Jorge would shrug, not knowing what they were talking about. " A paragon is an incredibly important person who can help us on our mission and it's kind of hard to explain."

Lex would cut Kara off. It was worthless to lie to these people. " Your world is gone, everyone and everything in it ceased to be. This is another world in danger of having the same fate. However, if we gather enough paragons, we can turn the tide and save all the worlds."

@Jeremi @Capri @New Yorkm

" The Aglaeca is not a normal water spirit, it has to be met under very specific conditions and it can give you most things, though it takes a ritual and some sort of sacrifice.... at least from what my friend researched."

"
Huh- maybe it isn't such a good idea to ask for its help then."

"
I second not asking for its help."

Kai would look between the three of them. " I mean, it would save us time if we help her and maybe we can see what it needs from us. How bad can its request be?"

@Jeremi @Horseshoe Bay

Ryan didn't expand on what he meant by cosplay though. Kate would lead the way. Damn, how would she phrase this to not sound crazy? " Excuse me, we are looking for somebody-"

The boy would continue to type away on his keyboard. " One second, I'm working on my blog. It was a strange day when a woman approached me, Jughead Jones in the small shop..."

@Yun Lee @Riverdale

The group would find a girl by the trees. "
Who are you people and did my father send you here? I, Sabrina Spellman, am not afraid to fight you."

" Wow.... I don't know what to make of that." J'onn would nod in agreement.

"
Well, I guess we are going to have to convince we are not a threat. Not it."

"
Not it."

" Not it." It looked like it was up to Iroha to convince the girl they were no threat.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Greendale

Last edited:
SARA CHIDOUIN
@Lucky @Jeremi

"Please believe them!" Sara said, trying her best to convince Kara that they're telling the truth, "I... it took my world! This... this thing... I- Everything turned red and..."

Sara looked down at her toes, her face turning pale, as if she's seen a ghost.

View attachment 6268

"..Joe..."

Images of her friend flash through her head. The times where whenever she was sad, he would cheer her up. The times where he was clearly just goofing off in class. The times his contagious smile would brighten up any atmosphere he found himself in...

But now, he's gone.

The feeling felt like she was being choked, it felt like guilt's red, black-stained hand was coiled around her neck, and his empty eyes bore into her soul as he smiled a wide, toothy, red grin.

It was mocking her, mocking her plight.

She couldn't look Jorge or Supergirl in the eye.

Last edited:
Jorge would shrug, not knowing what they were talking about. " A paragon is an incredibly important person who can help us on our mission and it's kind of hard to explain."

Lex would cut Kara off. It was worthless to lie to these people. " Your world is gone, everyone and everything in it ceased to be. This is another world in danger of having the same fate. However, if we gather enough paragons, we can turn the tide and save all the worlds."

@Jeremi @Capri @New Yorkm

" The Aglaeca is not a normal water spirit, it has to be met under very specific conditions and it can give you most things, though it takes a ritual and some sort of sacrifice.... at least from what my friend researched."

"
Huh- maybe it isn't such a good idea to ask for its help then."

"
I second not asking for its help."

Kai would look between the three of them. " I mean, it would save us time if we help her and maybe we can see what it needs from us. How bad can its request be?"

@Jeremi @Horseshoe Bay

Ryan didn't expand on what he meant by cosplay though. Kate would lead the way. Damn, how would she phrase this to not sound crazy? " Excuse me, we are looking for somebody-"

The boy would continue to type away on his keyboard. " One second, I'm working on my blog. It was a strange day when a woman approached me, Jughead Jones in the small shop..."

@Yun Lee @Riverdale

The group would find a girl by the trees. "
Who are you people and did my father send you here? I, Sabrina Spellman, am not afraid to fight you."

" Wow.... I don't know what to make of that." J'onn would nod in agreement.

"
Well, I guess we are going to have to convince we are not a threat. Not it."

"
Not it."

" Not it." It looked like it was up to Iroha to convince the girl they were no threat.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Greendale

Kara nodded solemnly to what was being said. She wasn't going to start arguing about the situation as it was. "I see..." Seemed like the former Beta Flight member had moved up in the world as its savior. "If we're going to work together I guess I should tell you guys my name, huh? I'm Kara. Kara Killgrave. If you prefer codenames I've got a bunch but the last one I used was the Purple Woman. Not very original I know but, anyway so if all the worlds are ending what are we doing here still talking? Shouldn't we start hauling ass?"

@Lucky @Capri New York

"The longer we stand here the more time we waste," Timber replied to the group. "Let us take the girl where she needs to be for the ritual and figure it out from there."

Horseshoebay

"...!" Byleth stood over the boy's shoulder, watching him with an almost childlike fascination. He'd never seen anything like this, a device that could put words onto a...what was that, exactly? Either way, it didn't seem like he'd be much help right now, too distracted by the laptop.

@Lucky @Riverdale

---

"Oh! Well, alright." Iroha didn't mind as she stepped forward and bowed to Sabrina. "We mean you no ill will, miss," she said with a kind smile. "In fact, we are in need of your help. Would you be willing to listen to our story?"

@Lucky @Greendale​

Jorge would look over at them and he figured that the worst thing they could be was crazy people and the best case was that they were telling the truth which was just as crazy.

"This is New York, I've heard stranger things, so I believe you guys about this weird stuff."

Kara was relieved.

She was afraid that she would have to do something weird and the man would freak out even more, but it seemed that he had grown to accept their weird group and was even willing to help them in finding the paragon. She hoped that his friend was just as accepting.

" It's great and all that the queen believes us and is willing to help, but is there a way that is faster to get to this girl then by the dirty smelly-" Lex would feel a hand over his mouth as Kara would cover it, holding back the urge to knock him out.

" I think it might be a wonderful idea to leave here and haul ass to the nearest train station,

"Well, I do think we should go and help save the world, follow me to the train station," he replied, leading the group to the nearest train staton. ".....I forgot to ask, do you all have money or some way to like charge a card because the trains in NY aren't exactly free. They are about 2.75 a person..... though if you don't- this is-" He would gesture to the building behind them.
View attachment 7121

"
Is a college where you can probably convince a student to give you some help."

@Capri @Jeremi @NYC

"I think that might be a bit of an understatement. We should hurry up and help Nancy with the ritual."

"
I second that, I would love to get to see a water spirit," Kai happily replied. Ryan nodded.

"
Thanks, I am going to meet my friends at the Claw,we should be getting most of the stuff we need there." Nancy would gesture for them to follow her. After a bit of a drive, the group would find themselves at a dinner. Nancy would lead them and a woman dressed in an apron looked up.
View attachment 7122" You're late Nancy."

" Sorry, George, how goes the progress on finding the info for the ritual?"

@Jeremi @HorseshoeBay

" Great..... I would get someone distracted by a laptop. So we're looking for paragons, basically people who embody a specific trait like Destiny, Courage, Truth, Humanity, Honor and Love. You got anyone in the town who fits those sort of things?" She asked him point blank.

"
We got a few people in town who can fit those ideals, you sure you are only looking for one? I'm Veronica Lodge," the girl behind the counter.
replied. Jughead nodded in agreement

" Damn, we hit the paragon jackpot," Ryan replied.

@Yun Lee @Riverdale

Sabrina would look over at her. "
Okay, you all seem to not be wanting to kill me, so I will give your story one listen, but I hope that is believable," she replied. Sara, J'onn and Hope would gesture for Iroha to continue to Sabrina.

"
We're here to help if you need it."

"
Please don't need it though."

We believe in you, Iroha."

@Sark ( Pick a locale or two, friend)

Jorge would look over at them and he figured that the worst thing they could be was crazy people and the best case was that they were telling the truth which was just as crazy.

"This is New York, I've heard stranger things, so I believe you guys about this weird stuff."

Kara was relieved.

She was afraid that she would have to do something weird and the man would freak out even more, but it seemed that he had grown to accept their weird group and was even willing to help them in finding the paragon. She hoped that his friend was just as accepting.

" It's great and all that the queen believes us and is willing to help, but is there a way that is faster to get to this girl then by the dirty smelly-" Lex would feel a hand over his mouth as Kara would cover it, holding back the urge to knock him out.

" I think it might be a wonderful idea to leave here and haul ass to the nearest train station,

"Well, I do think we should go and help save the world, follow me to the train station," he replied, leading the group to the nearest train staton. ".....I forgot to ask, do you all have money or some way to like charge a card because the trains in NY aren't exactly free. They are about 2.75 a person..... though if you don't- this is-" He would gesture to the building behind them.
View attachment 7121

"
Is a college where you can probably convince a student to give you some help."

@Capri @Jeremi @NYC

"I think that might be a bit of an understatement. We should hurry up and help Nancy with the ritual."

"
I second that, I would love to get to see a water spirit," Kai happily replied. Ryan nodded.

"
Thanks, I am going to meet my friends at the Claw,we should be getting most of the stuff we need there." Nancy would gesture for them to follow her. After a bit of a drive, the group would find themselves at a dinner. Nancy would lead them and a woman dressed in an apron looked up.
View attachment 7122" You're late Nancy."

" Sorry, George, how goes the progress on finding the info for the ritual?"

@Jeremi @HorseshoeBay

" Great..... I would get someone distracted by a laptop. So we're looking for paragons, basically people who embody a specific trait like Destiny, Courage, Truth, Humanity, Honor and Love. You got anyone in the town who fits those sort of things?" She asked him point blank.

"
We got a few people in town who can fit those ideals, you sure you are only looking for one? I'm Veronica Lodge," the girl behind the counter.
replied. Jughead nodded in agreement

" Damn, we hit the paragon jackpot," Ryan replied.

@Yun Lee @Riverdale

Sabrina would look over at her. "
Okay, you all seem to not be wanting to kill me, so I will give your story one listen, but I hope that is believable," she replied. Sara, J'onn and Hope would gesture for Iroha to continue to Sabrina.

"
We're here to help if you need it."

"
Please don't need it though."

We believe in you, Iroha."

@Sark ( Pick a locale or two, friend)

"Considering it's the fate of the multiverse on our hands," Kara remarked. "I should get a cab or whatever free of charge or just a little money with a little persuasion." She looked around trying to see if there were any other people around.

@Lucky @Capri @NYC

Timber seemed to have grown in size as she stepped into the diner towering over everyone inside. "I had understood you were almost done with the ritual," She remarked before turning to the others. "I believe it was a mistake coming here. The longer we stay the likelier all of reality will crash around us."

@Lucky @Horseshoebay

"Considering it's the fate of the multiverse on our hands," Kara remarked. "I should get a cab or whatever free of charge or just a little money with a little persuasion." She looked around trying to see if there were any other people around.

" Well, I don't know what sort of magic you would need to work with.... I would love to see you get a free cab in NYC," he replied, as he would look around himself. It seemed that the campus was pretty barren at the moment. Actually, everything was pretty barren. It was very obvious to the group now that it was very early morning. But there was something off about the quietness.

" Something about the fact that this is so quiet is weird. I thought this was the City that never sleeps.

" "
You might be right about it being too quiet."

The group would hear a loud crash coming from below their feet. "That sounds bad... should we go and see what it was? If there is no one here, it might be easy to see what went wrong." He wouldn't wait for long before heading down. " Guys.... You might want to see this."

When the group would head down, they would see a giant pile of rubble that destroyed the subway turnstile ( the poor taxpayers) was an unconcious boy.

View attachment 8119

@Jeremi @Capri @NYC

Nancy would look over at her. " The ritual is fully researched.... and it's ready. It's just a matter of time now..... it can't be done until the night and well, it's incredibly dangerous."

"
On a scale of one to destroy the world, what level are we talking about?"

" If the ritual is fucked up in any way, the spirit we call can get revenge and try to kill us, I still think that this is a bad idea," George added as she walked across the room.

" Huh- that does seem like something that might be a problem. That being said, we must not be on the right track because the villain isn't sending a goo-" Before Kai could finish his sentence, a loud crash could be heard from outside. "

Why do I think that isn't a friend?"

@Jeremi @Horseshoe Bay

"Well.... if this place is such a paragon hot spot..... why haven't the villain try to stop us though?" Ryan would ask as a loud thud would be heard as a boy was thrown the window.

View attachment 8120

" ARCHIE!"

"
What the fuck?" Veronica asked. A man casually walked in.

View attachment 8121

" Now I wouldn't say that the villain didn't notice. He was just looking for friends to deal with you..... I'd say that the paragon has.... ehhh.... three minutes before he bleeds out the head."

"
..... We have a problem.... J'ONN!"

--------------------------------------------

The silence was deafening as nobody spoke to Sabrina for what felt like hours, but couldn't be more than a few seconds.

"We have a problem, a powered supervillain has harmed one of our future paragons."

" I'm not sure about you ladies.... but we need to get to Riverdale. Kate isn't actually equipped to deal with something like this."

" Well, if there is healing involved, I can come and try to heal."

" I have no clue what you guy are talking about still, but if there is someone dangerous in Riverdale," Sabrina would make a portal with some magic. " I better join you there."

@Yun Lee @Crow @ Greendale and Riverdale Merge

" Well, I don't know what sort of magic you would need to work with.... I would love to see you get a free cab in NYC," he replied, as he would look around himself. It seemed that the campus was pretty barren at the moment. Actually, everything was pretty barren. It was very obvious to the group now that it was very early morning. But there was something off about the quietness.

" Something about the fact that this is so quiet is weird. I thought this was the City that never sleeps.

" "
You might be right about it being too quiet."

The group would hear a loud crash coming from below their feet. "That sounds bad... should we go and see what it was? If there is no one here, it might be easy to see what went wrong." He wouldn't wait for long before heading down. " Guys.... You might want to see this."

When the group would head down, they would see a giant pile of rubble that destroyed the subway turnstile ( the poor taxpayers) was an unconcious boy.

View attachment 8119

@Jeremi @Capri @NYC

Nancy would look over at her. " The ritual is fully researched.... and it's ready. It's just a matter of time now..... it can't be done until the night and well, it's incredibly dangerous."

"
On a scale of one to destroy the world, what level are we talking about?"

" If the ritual is fucked up in any way, the spirit we call can get revenge and try to kill us, I still think that this is a bad idea," George added as she walked across the room.

" Huh- that does seem like something that might be a problem. That being said, we must not be on the right track because the villain isn't sending a goo-" Before Kai could finish his sentence, a loud crash could be heard from outside. "

Why do I think that isn't a friend?"

@Jeremi @Horseshoe Bay

"Well.... if this place is such a paragon hot spot..... why haven't the villain try to stop us though?" Ryan would ask as a loud thud would be heard as a boy was thrown the window.

View attachment 8120

" ARCHIE!"

"
What the fuck?" Veronica asked. A man casually walked in.

View attachment 8121

" Now I wouldn't say that the villain didn't notice. He was just looking for friends to deal with you..... I'd say that the paragon has.... ehhh.... three minutes before he bleeds out the head."

"
..... We have a problem.... J'ONN!"

--------------------------------------------

The silence was deafening as nobody spoke to Sabrina for what felt like hours, but couldn't be more than a few seconds.

"We have a problem, a powered supervillain has harmed one of our future paragons."

" I'm not sure about you ladies.... but we need to get to Riverdale. Kate isn't actually equipped to deal with something like this."

" Well, if there is healing involved, I can come and try to heal."

" I have no clue what you guy are talking about still, but if there is someone dangerous in Riverdale," Sabrina would make a portal with some magic. " I better join you there."

@Yun Lee @Crow @ Greendale and Riverdale Merge

Kara looked over the debris and find the boy among it all. "This does not look good," Why had something like this happened? Whatever world they were in it seemed a bit...mundane, was the nice way to put it. She looked around trying to find the cause of it all.

@Lucky @Capri @NYC

Timber didn't miss a beat, nor was she interested in subterfuge. As she stepped outside from the cafeteria she grew to about 20 feet in size and pulling out her ax. "We do not have time for pointless fights!" She boomed out into the night. "Come out and face us!"

@Horseshoe bay

SARA CHIDOUIN
@Lucky @Jeremi

Sara snapped out of her trance with the explosion. Her eyes widened, and a trembling breath left her mouth.

Approaching it, she could see the boy slightly better than she could before. Sucking in a breath, a determined look crossed her face.

Throwing consequence to the wind, Sara burst towards the boy. She attempted to carry him to safety, although it was less of a carry and more of a drag.

She didn’t want any unnecessary lives to be lost. She didn’t want anyone else to lose their friends like she did.​

Before anyone in the areas could react, the familiar red light came sweeping through, seemingly out of nowhere.

The first area to be affected was the town of Riverdale. It swept to the dinner, taking first, young Archie Andrews. Just as quickly as he appeared, Brainwave would escape and acting faster Ryan would grab onto him , but not before snapping the necks of Byleth and Deslin, leaving their corpses to be absorbed by the light. Next to disappear was Batwoman. Following not to soon after was Veronica and Jughead. Just as quickly as it was there, there was nothing.

The next area was the forest. Before a step into the forest was taken, Sabrina would become dust, the portal disappearing once she was gone. J'onn would be next to disappear from the red. Things were getting worse, now that two of the original paragons was gone. Hope stared as Sara disappeared into a different flash of light.... before she closed her eyes, letting the light absorb out. It seemed time was up. Trunks would disappear as well as Lavi.

The third area taken by the red lights was NYC. " He's early," Lex replied with a smile. Kara couldn't even react before her, Purple Woman, Jorge and Sara would disappear along with Henry Jr. Jaina, Jeffrey, Maya and " So, let's make a new world," he replied, stepping and taking the Anti-monitor's hand,. Four of the original seven were gone and as expected, Lex had betrayed them.... the rat bastard.

Nancy would stare as the red light swept, taking Timber, George, Barry and Ryan. No Originals paragons remained. NO ORIGINALS REMAINED.It wasn't supposed to be like this. " You're too fun to let just disppear," Kai replied, grabbing Nancy's hand as a portal appeared.... taking them somewhere.

And just like that, Greendale, Riverdale, NYC and Horseshoe Bay were no more. As was anyone in the towns, native or paragon recruiter. Only Ryan, Brainwave, Lex, Kai and Nancy survived..... as did the man who made the waves. Nobody knows what become of Hope and Sara Lance.

Epilogue- A Circle In Motion

It wasn't supposed to be like this. This wasn't the ending that was supposed to happen.

..... But it was the one that happened.

"Why me?" Nancy asked, looking at Lex, Kai and Ryan.

" I could just tell that you were smart if not smarter than Lex here.... it was the only choice. Besides, aren't you happy to be alive?" Kai asked. Nancy wouldn't reply, as the men finally left.

God, she hoped that someone somewhere out there would stop this menance..... it was her only Hope.

And life has a funny way to make things happen....

Especially when it is the wish of the last real Paragon.

To Be Continued.......

Starring

@Capri as Sara Chidouiin
@Crow as Lavi Gier
@Jackythejack as Jeffrey Keaton and Kate
@Jeremi as Kara Kiligrave/Purple Woman and Kashena Carpenter/ Timber
@Minerva as Jaina Proudmoore
@Raynar Saassin as Maya
@Sark as Deslin Rowe/Banner Man and Xeno/Future Trunks
@Yun Lee as Byleth Eisner and Iroha
@Lucky as Anti-Monitor, Archie Andrews, Barry Allen, George Fan, Henry King Jr, Henry King Sr, Hope Mikaelson, Jughead Jones, J'onn Jozz, Kai Parker, Kara Zor-El, Katherine Kane, Lex Luthor, Nancy Drew, Ryan Choi, Ryan Clarke, Sabrina Spellman, Sara Lance and Veronica Lodge​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back