Woot! I'll work on my profile tonight before bed!

Update: Here's mah profile.

m7yuy8.jpg

Name: Gabrielle Skye

Appearance: Gabrielle who is unnaturally tall for her age stands at 6’0 and weighs in at 140. Her slender, tan, and toned lithe frame is perfect for modeling, which is what she happens to do as a profession. Having played soccer since she was old enough to walk, Gabrielle is in exquisite shape. Her dark brown hair often refuses to do she wants with it, so she generally either keeps it pulled back in several different intricate designs or French braids it to keep it out of her face. A few loose strands of her hair fall across her eyes before extending slightly across her cheeks. Her eyes match her hair though they are a bit lighter with a slightly purpleish tint to them thanks to the red eyes of her father. When she isn’t wearing the black and red soccer uniforms, she sports name brand clothing, which she usually promotes. From head to toe, she doesn’t wear anything that isn’t a name brand item, which includes her silver framed sunglasses. While modeling however, her clothing depended on whatever she was given to wear.

Job: Celebrity Escapist

Psychological Profile: Gabrielle is a generally go-lucky gal who was fortunate to have life handed to her since her mother basically attempted to live her life through Gabrielle's. Born with exquisite looks, she won pageant after pageant and at the age of five began her modeling career. While modeling, she also acts on the side doing several commercials, soap operas, and movies. Even though she has almost everything she wanted, Skye isn’t someone who takes people for granted

Familial Background: Despite having such great accomplishments, Gabby’s life wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows or however that saying goes. Born into a noble family, Skye was given a blueprint of what her life was going to be, which including following the footsteps of her mother and becoming a model although her mother failed at actually having a successful career. No matter what she wanted, it didn’t matter if it clashed with the ideals of her parents. Unbeknownst to them, she joined up with a soccer team at the same time she started her modeling career although she had been secretly playing soccer with friends from the moment she was able to walk. Becoming absolutely infatuated with soccer as well as modeling, she did all she could to keep active in them. Like all good secrets, this one was destined to fail and it did when her parents caught her at a soccer practice by chance. A serious feud occurred between the three of them and they forbid her to play any sport. Ignoring their wishes, she continued to do whatever she wanted and even began to date a bad boy. Their relationship went terrific for a few months and then after that, he became verbally, emotionally, and physically abusive. She got a full scholarship ride to several different colleges both in the states and out of country and while deciding where to go, was nearly killed by him. Luckily, there was a police officer around at the time of the attempted murder and put the bastard in jail. After spending a few weeks in intensive care, she was scouted and instead of going to college, she became a professional soccer player at the age of 15. Of course her parents did not approve which was fine with her. When she turned 17, shortly after the “melt-down”, they got her a full-time watcher under the guise of keeping her safe, though it was really to keep her under their thumb, who took her from gig to the next gig, though she still played soccer wherever possible and is planning on rejoining the professional team when she gets free. It was also during this time where she hooked up with a group of escapists and well, she quite enjoyed the high she got from that, and added it to her list of things to do without her parents permission.

Nationality: American

Observed Strengths:
  1. Smooth talker: Gabrielle has an unnatural way with words and is highly efficient in getting someone to do something they normally wouldn’t. Her persuasion also works as a defense if she chooses her words carefully.
  2. Damn booboo, I’ll fix you: She has an acute knowledge of all first aid techniques , and can fix up anything from broken bones to deep cuts. She isn’t a healer, but has saved tons of lives with her quick thinking and her supply of first aid kits.
  3. Uncanny balance: Gab’z has mad skills when it comes to balancing and leaping from place to place. This was built upon when she started hanging out with the escapists.
Observed Weaknesses:
  1. Shiny things: Gabrielle gets side tracked by shiny things and that doesn’t necessarily mean coins. She has a horrible attention span save for when she is in the middle of a parkour stunt, modeling, or acting.
  2. Not the best judge of character: Gabby tends to find that one person who would rather trash her than treat her right and no matter how many times she tries to do something different, she finds yet another like the first abuser.
  3. Incredibly clumsy: While she has immaculate grace while walking the runway, doing other modeling shots, playing soccer, acting, doing parkour stunts, ect, Gabrielle is an absolute clutz any other time in her life.

Last edited:
FORGOT TO ADD!
Security also gets a HermesLink and Medical gets a PDA. They’re just not as malleable as the others.

Attached Photo:
thomas-dolby-188259-240x300.png

Name: Klaus A. Bittenbinder

Height: 5'9

Weight:
170 lbs

Job: Administrator

Psychological Profile: (Klaus doesn't have much time for socializing, working in administrative duties during the day and at the nights working as a DJ in random clubs. Due to this he works on a very low sleep schedule and can at times become easily irritated. While not thinking himself as a know-it-all his coworkers would say otherwise. While he can be obtuse he's not unreasonable.

Familial Background: Klaus is the only child of Herman and Liselotte Bittenbinder. His father was a professor of a university and his mother worked as a therapist. While not a strict home one could call it at times a rather cold one and Klaus didn't have many friends growing up, instead focusing on his studies and music. While his parents always thought music was a waste of time they understood their sons interest in it and allowed him to continue on with music as his hobby.

Nationality:
German

Observed Strengths: Good with numbers - His administrative work and upbringing has allowed Klaus a certain skill when it comes to numbers.
Tech savvy - Again thanks to his work and hobby Klaus is quite capable when it comes to computers and the like.
Musical - Can play both the piano and guitar, as well as knowing his way around a mixing table.

Observed Weaknesses: Easily irritated - Due to a messed up sleep schedule he can get mad pretty easily.
Honesty - Some say he's too honest, being able to say anything and not at all think of the consequences.
Last word in - Thinks he's the smartest man in the room and wont quiet down until everyone agrees with him.
But what have you done for me lately - Klaus will not go out of his way to help someone unless there is something in it for him.
Bad eyesight - Klaus has to use glasses to see.​

I'll be posting this weekend. Probably Friday. =]

Last edited:
I'm here! Sorta- I've been inactive since there haven't been any posts for the past while, but I'm here.

I'm here! Sorta- I've been inactive since there haven't been any posts for the past while, but I'm here.
Alright! Good to know you're here! Any specific part of the city no one else is in that you wanna start in? Everyone starts off alone.

Alright! Good to know you're here! Any specific part of the city no one else is in that you wanna start in? Everyone starts off alone.
Just thought up an interesting scenario. I think my character should start off in a hospital, either waiting to receive an implant or in the process of receiving one when it strikes, and escaping the area.

Just thought up an interesting scenario. I think my character should start off in a hospital, either waiting to receive an implant or in the process of receiving one when it strikes, and escaping the area.
This is three days later, so, what would have happened in that time.

Knocked out like the person in the subway? Wake up 28 Days Later Style?

Oh, my bad, sorry about that. In that case, probably on the second floor of the hospital, hiding out after clearing it, and just running out of food, forcing my char out.

OYLRd8M.png

Name:

Helen Juniper

Height:
5'8

Weight:

126 lbs

Job:
Administrator

Psychological Profile:
Helen is a very hard worker, conditioned to be that way from a very early age. Though as a result, she can be quite dissasociative with others in social situations... Assuming she doesn't see an opportunity of some kind of course. This kind of mindset makes it difficult for her to make many close friends, due to her prioritizing connections based on how it would affect her job networking/career. However, now that such things are the least of her concerns, she is almost like a lost puppy at times... One that tries to act like a lone wolf, working on her own, for the better or worse.

Familial Background:
Before Helen's name was legally changed, she was called "Baibao Yang". Her family started off as a poor, rural one... A family that did not have much cash to go around. Though overtime, that began to change, as her own parents went off to seek higher education in the big cities. There, they both met each other, and took up reasonably paying jobs, but nothing spectacular. Despite each having a degree in engineering, there were simply too many 'cooks in the kitchen', as many other colleagues had a similar idea. This resulted in them being saddled with more mediocre, desk jobs in the long run.

It was then that Helen came into their lives, and they began to set their sights westwards. In their eyes, they had begun to view the west as fertile grounds for a brighter future. A place of untapped potential, that their future generation could benefit from. Thus, even before Helen was born... Her family had begun saving. After her birth, using the funds they gained from nearly a decade of saving and meticulous planning, they legally changed her name to "Helen Juniper", and sent her westwards.

From there, she fell under the temporary care of who knows how many foster parents, as she was transferred back and forth between locations, with her real parents attempting to enroll her in the 'best' possible elementary school, then middle school, then high school. Though, their sole focus on her academic progress horribly neglected her social needs. As a result, she stopped being very social, outside of what was neccessary after she graduated highschool.

After that, she was enrolled in a University, intending to get a degree in Computer Sciences. From there... She interned at various places, until she at last landed a job at Artimisia.

At the time, it seemed like the perfect place for her to start anew, perhaps moving the rest of her family over, and finally bridging the gap she had with them from a very young age. In her head, it was like this dream come true... An all too optimistic outlook on the perceived fruits of her labors.

Unfortunately, as she later came to find, that life in Artemesia wasn't as bright as she thought it was. Though at this point, it was too late to turn back, or change her mind. Thus, she decided to commit to her role in making the City tick, until the day the Pandora system went online, and everything went haywire...

Nationality:
Chinese

Observed Strengths:

- Tenacity; Helen is known to be quite tenacious, a habbit forged from the heavy pressure she experienced while growing up, and the one track mentality that her parents had pushed on her. As a result, once she has set a goal for herself, she will do almost anything in her power to achieve it, making it very difficult for someone to sway her, or get in her way...

- Jack of All Trades (Sort of); As an administrator, Helen is surprisingly adaptable. Of course, it takes her a few times to learn the motions, but after that, her tenacity carries her through whatever job she is needed to do. This made her a valuable, multi-purpose asset before the Pandora system came online... But who knows. Maybe her ability to fit almost any role might come in handy, even after everything went to hell.

- Multi-Tasker; Due to the high demand for this in her line of work... Helen has learned to balance multiple tasks at once. Through use of meticulous time management and scheduling, she is capable of accomplishing multiple things in the time frame it would normally take someone to accomplish just one, speeding up the progress of many tasks.

- Nerves of Steel; Thanks to the high stress work environments she constantly had to endure in her youth, Helen is able to disconnect herself from her feelings in situations that require it, allowing her to power through them to do what needs to be done. It is hard to say how this will be affected by the chaotic environment the city is now in.

- Down to the Wire; For just a little longer... Thanks in part to her incredible tenacity, Helen can force herself to push on despite being physically and/or exhausted, and/or on the brink of passing out. This can only be sustained for up to a few minutes or so (if she is lucky enough, and in prime physical condition), but it proved to be valuable when she was running up against deadlines in her workplace... Though, in a survival situation, perhaps it may be usefull too, in certain scenarios.

Observed Weaknesses:
- Headstrong; As a side effect of her own Tenacity, and the result of her stressfull, pressure filled upbringing, Helen came out quite headstrong. She prefers doing things her own way whenever she can, and thus, can often become soured when she is forced to do something in a way she does not like. While she hides her feelings in a professional environment, such qualms are more likely to be openly aired in a survival situation.

- Burnout; While Helen can withstand environments that are mentally demanding... She can, and will inevitably burn out without any breaks. In her line of work, this will often result in her collecting as many days of paid leave/vacation as she possibly could, and using alot of them at once in order to unwind to avoid trouble. This may not be so easily done in an environment that simply does not allow for many long breaks. In the case of alot of mental strain, it can result in a drop in her mood, and alot of strain in her relationships with others. This is a large contributor to her 'lone wolf' tendencies, and is possibly another side effect of being tenacious.

- Physically Inept; Helen, although she is in reasonable shape, has spent more time pursuing academics than she has honing her body. Thus, high demand physical activity is possibly one of her greatest weaknesses. Her headstrong nature will often cause her to force herself to keep going, even under intense physical stress if there is something she feels she 'must' do, until the point of collapse. In severe enough cases, this may require that she undergo a day, or more of rest... And/or low activity to compensate for this, sleeping considerably more in this time frame, and consuming alot more food and water than she usually would.

- Emotionally Distant; Thanks to the life she lived, Helen has kept an emotional distance from those around her. She can feign feeling one thing or another if it feels it may benefit her in the long run (this was especially prevalent when she worked as an administrator), however... She rarely shows her true emotions unless she feels forced to (which is more likely to happen when she is under immense stress), even to those who she may feel close to for one reason or another.

- Bad Communicator; As a result of her work environment, outside of things she is required to communicate thanks to say... Her job, or whatever other tasks she may have committed to, Helen is horrible at expressing herself. Well, more accurately, she is horrible at expressing her own feelings, and often times, her own needs and wants. Instead, she simply refers to whatever rhetoric her parents/work environment gave her... And rarely is able to express much as an individual, as she is too used to acting in behalf of others, be it her workplace, or the will of her parents. This is yet another reason she is reduced to more 'lone wolf' like tendencies/behavior in the situation she is currently in.

Other:
I don't know if I covered all the bases in my sheet. If there is anything that needs more elaboration/tweaking, don't be afraid to say so!​

Last edited:
Hello hello! Are you still accepting, because I would really like to join. If so, what roles are still open?

MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES!

I got distracted with packing up for school, and have all weekend to post. Will try to get my post up ASAP.
Sorry to keep you all waiting!

Back