MissMudkip

Mud...Kip!
Below are the character sheets for those playing The Queen. Note that only a new character sheet can be added with approval by my due to a death or a person dropping the character. If you post a sheet without my approval then it will be deleted.

lenia_design_by_wlop-d8nu588.jpg

if i never returned?
I blew a kiss the corpse’s way before exiting.
Cause mom said I’d be crossing borders
Never be afraid even when you’re cornered
Stand up straight, fight your way
Fight your way, fight your way

/NAME
Aurelia Amaranth
/AGE
/GENDER
Female
/ROLE
♛ Queen

/APPEARANCE
Physical appearance: Aurelia is a bit taller than the average female, standing at 5’8 feet tall. Her slim form is deceiving, as her strength is typically masked by her incredibly feminine appearance. Despite not being the bulkiest person around, her smaller muscles are all toned from years of strenuous exercise. She also has legs longer than most, which contribute to her impressive speed. With flaming red hair, her overall appearance is quite striking; her eyes are the color of burnt gold, and their sharp nature is seldom clouded with meaningless emotions. Her skin is well-maintained(despite the occasional battle scar marring its surface) and typically harbors a golden tan from time spent beneath the sun.
Clothing and accessories: what is your character wearing? No matter the situation, you can always be assured that Aurelia will make a statement with her clothing. Typically, she can be found wearing an array of stylish designer clothing for casual wear. She prefers her clothes to be flattering and somewhat revealing to show off her body, but will choose more sensible clothing for battle. /
PERSONALITY
General: Hardened by many years of emotional turmoil, Aurelia is hardly one to bother with superfluous emotions or excuses. At the root of her being, she believes that, in the end, the only person she has to fall back on his herself - therefore, she’s incredibly industrious and will give little reprieve to those who get in the way of her ambitions. She can be a bit arrogant and may seem a bit pretentious to those who don’t know her terribly well, but in reality, she looks at those below her with disappointment because she often feels as though they don’t put enough effort into what they do.
Likes/Dislikes:

♛ Well-made clothing

♛ Pretty things

♛ Combat

♛ Sex

♛ Meaningful conversation

♛ Classical music

Dislikes:
♛ Slackers

♛ Being embarrassed

♛ Beating around the bush

♛ Failure

♛ Regret

Hobbies: More than anything, Aurelia enjoys the thrill of battle and honing her skills - despite this, she has an affection for dance, specifically ballet. She enjoys the beauty of the art and also the wonderful exercise it provides whilst still keeping her flexible and mobile.
Strengths/Weaknesses:

Strengths:

♛ Near-flawless technique in battle

♛ Hardworking nature

♛ Sex appeal

♛ Intelligence; she’s good at thinking on her feet

Weaknesses:

♛ Lack of empathy

♛ Being rather pretentious at times

♛ Has a tendency to lose herself in battle

Fears:

♛ Failure

♛ Complete isolation

♛ Letting down those around her
Other quirks: any other strange personality traits your character may have

/HISTORY

Aurelia was born as an illegitimate child to a rather prestigious company. Her father, married at the time, met her mother when she was a flight attendant; she was young and beautiful and he was rich and charming. What was meant to be merely a fling became a long-running affair, and Mia Blanche found herself pregnant with Aurelia. Unable to abort the baby, she gave birth to Aurelia and the public believed that she was really the daughter of Brian’s wife, Victoria. Aside from her constant masquerade as the real Amaranth daughter, Aurelia cared deeply for her mother. To keep the facade of a perfect marriage from failing, Mia had rarely left her home; her emotional and mental state were quite unstable, causing Aurelia to take care of her on the daily. However, as one under such pressure likely would, Mia Blanche broke and killed herself in an attempt to release it. This has left an incredible imprint upon Aurelia, who still believes that the death was her fault.

Despite this, Aurelia continued to pretend to be the daughter of her father and his actual wife. Her older half-brother was to be given the majority of her father’s shares when he was of age. Her share in the company was smaller in comparison, but this did not take away her opportunity to attend prestigious schools and thus receive an outstanding education. In these schools, she ascended the social hierarchy with a mixture of manipulation, prestige, and sheer intimidation. In spite father’s disdain towards her illegitimate existence and also her mother’s death, she felt the need to prove herself and worked incredibly hard in everything she did. She decided to train herself in mixed martial arts and other forms of combat as a distraction from her tense home life. With a combination of natural talent in combat and hard work, she excelled in this; it allowed her to compete nationally in MMA tournaments and do incredibly well(under a pseudonym). With all of this wealth to her disposal and continued achievement, she grew bored of daily life and, seeking thrill, began working as an assassin in New York City. Her connections from her family name, good looks, and fighting prowess allowed her to be victorious enough to earn quite a reputation. Resultantly, after the infection, she made it to Utopia and was recruited for STRINGS. She accepted it with little hesitation, viewing it as little more than another goal to achieve.

/WEAPON
She prefers the intimacy of a blade, but will turn to guns if the situation calls for it; her sword of choice is a longsword.
/FIGHTING STYLE
Aurelia likes being on the front lines of combat, as close to her targets as possible. Though she doesn’t mind attacking from the long range, she prefers killing her targets rather personally.
/RELATIONSHIPS
Aurelia holds little affection for her remaining family and will only visit them when necessary. She has a tendency to look down on her subordinates in STRINGS, as she views them as somewhat incompetent, but she looks up to the King for his prowess in battle.
/THEME SONG
what tunes describe your character?

“Borders” by Amber

Cause mom said

I’d be crossing borders

Never be afraid even

when you’re cornered

Stand up straight, fight your way

Fight your way, fight your way

All these people here

staring and looking at me

Shaking their heads eyes