Drackana Darastrix

Artist and Monster Maker
Just some little art pieces done for my current favorite creature character Rauch, the Smoke Shifter.

u0fJVLH.png

PeeKIlT.png

kLJDQfa.png

bgPCXnG.png

u0fJVLH

PeeKIlT

kLJDQfa

Ill probably dump some other art of some different things later....

Last edited:
Very well done. Probably better than what I could've done, even while drinking orange juice. Could I ask what inspired you to draw such a thing, and what software you used to make it?

Very well done. Probably better than what I could've done, even while drinking orange juice. Could I ask what inspired you to draw such a thing, and what software you used to make it?
Hes my OC monster, Ive had him for a long time and for the most part his figure has not changed from his original design. I really like to draw monsters and non-human creatures but I also hate drawing faces alot so i guess thats how i got to make Rauch.
For what i use, I use a Huion drawing tablet and I use Paint Tool Sai for drawing.

Interesting! I envy people with that type of technology, although I think they should be reserved for the most talented, such as yourself. I don't invest into any painting software, so MS paint is the best I have. On an unrelated note, do you like orange juice?

Interesting! I envy people with that type of technology, although I think they should be reserved for the most talented, such as yourself. I don't invest into any painting software, so MS paint is the best I have. On an unrelated note, do you like orange juice?

Anyone can become talented should they work hard and practice. I think anyone willing to try deserves anything they would need to achieve their goals of becoming better, nothing should only be for JUST those who are talented.

Anyway, I would say yes I suppose. I do like Orange Juice.

But if you say anyone can become talented, you agree with me. I also believe there is a dormant creative side in anyone who is willing to give the arts a try, whether it is band, choir, painting, or digital art, anyone can be competent if enough time and effort is devoted to the particular activity. I like to play piano, but it is slowly fading away as less and less people become interested. Your field is defiantly more common, and lots of people who work hard and diligently on their works can accomplish extraordinary things.

Okay, that is good. If you like orange juice, we can be friends. Come over tomorrow and we can watch cartoons and drink orange juice.

Your build up of cute and colorful colors caused me to be completely startled after seeing the last one. Good job :D

Hey, this is pretty cool, good job! I like the lizard thing with the verdigris and the blue teeth.

Back