The Sentinel Clans The Respite of Peace (Main OOC)

Iamtheecchiking

Conquering New Realms 1 pair of Oppai at a time
images

Welcome to the Main OOC Thread for The Sentinal Clans!

Please sit down in front of the fire, and rest as long as you need. You are free to discuss whatever interests you, but keep in mind all of the Rules and Regulations as you interact.​

*Makes a pot of cocoa, pours himself some into a glass and curls up next to the fireplace.* I'm sure this will be answered later so maybe I'm jumping the gun just a bit. I would like to know what elements will we be taking from the Warriors series and which elements we will be leaving behind. Will the Warrior Code be the same? Will there be 4 clans or will we do less? Also how are we handling humans/kitty(dragon) pets? Will this world be like a "How to train your Dragon" word where some dragons live with humans and others live in clans? (I am assuming Dragons because of the Character application form.) And lastly is Starclan a thing? (Because that ties into a lot. unless we are thinking of something to replace that.)

*Makes a pot of cocoa, pours himself some into a glass and curls up next to the fireplace.* I'm sure this will be answered later so maybe I'm jumping the gun just a bit. I would like to know what elements will we be taking from the Warriors series and which elements we will be leaving behind. Will the Warrior Code be the same? Will there be 4 clans or will we do less? Also how are we handling humans/kitty(dragon) pets? Will this world be like a "How to train your Dragon" word where some dragons live with humans and others live in clans? (I am assuming Dragons because of the Character application form.) And lastly is Starclan a thing? (Because that ties into a lot. unless we are thinking of something to replace that.)
Ahahaha, Most, if not all of this will be included in some part our our Rp area. Most of this information will be found in the Library. I haven't actually read it in a while, so I don't know how close it will be to the original and how not close it will be to the original. But there will be 4 clans (which have been Named) Plus the celestial clan (That i haven't named yet). Now, If you'd like to pm me about some of the details you'd like to see you can pm me <3 Now I'm not sure about how i'm going to be handling "Kittypet" Dragons yet. I know for a fact that there'll be A space for Wild Dragons (Still not sure what to call them either)

This all sounds more or less intriguing. Will be keeping an eye on things as I mull over character options.

Edit: Also, this celestial thing sounds interesting.

~M

I might have to finish it tomorrow night, But i'm trying to get enough done tonight that you guys are at least able to start thinking about characters and mindset.

Thinking of joining, and I was wondering if playing a former pet and newly free to the wild was okay? I know there is a space for that, but I was not sure how to handle the newly free part of it. Considering the clans guard their territories, I'm assuming it will make for some good story. But I wanted to be sure that was okay first.

Yes, that is ok. Some of the clans may very well accept a dragon that way. I am actually going to create a Dragon that is kind of similar in the fact that she is new to the wild.

Back