Etoliea The Rules (Must Read)(Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singing Skies

Peace-Bringer
Rules
Follow all of STC's RPing rules.
Of course, in this RP, my rules plus STC's rules must be followed with no exceptions or excuses.

Be active, please.
At least 1-3 posts a week! I'd love to keep this RP up and running! Of course, if there's a reason for absence in advance, you will be excused. (Suggestion: Try turning on your notifications for the threads you're in!) ^^

No God-Modding or power playing.
Invincibility is NOT allowed. Please don't make characters that is immune to everything, including sicknesses, battles, and more out there. Make sure there are some weaknesses, and of course strengths. I will be checking!

Keep an even number of males and females. I'm sure we don't want a bunch of one type of gender while there aren't a lot on the other side. However, if you want to neutral/no gender character, feel free to PM me about it.

Must RP in third-person. Please PM @Rachel Rider or me if you can only RP another way, and we will negotiate this rule with you.

When your character is traveling to a different location (let's say from Uneam to Hollow for example), put "Traveling to (Location) on (Date)" in bold at the end of your last post in that area before moving to another forum. This is so that myself and others can easily keep track of where your character is at the moment, just in case you left the area already.

Use good grammar, and no text chat. n0 tlKin liek this.

Names of characters must be whimsical.
This is a fantasy RP, so be creative! No 'Max's or 'Bethany's. All sorcerers/wizards/witches' names originate from the island names. Ex; Eona, Lumina.

There is a limited amount of shifters and sorcerers allowed.
There is not a set limit to this currently, but please PM me first if you would like to request a shifter or sorcerer.
  • The only humans allowed are sorcerer/sorceress, witches, wizards, shifters, fairies, mermaids and pixies, at least at the moment. Please ask about any others.
  • All animal-based creatures must be telepathic/able to speak English, unless stated otherwise.
Be creative- make your own species!
Come up with anything you want, just as long as you're following these rules. If you want to make your species an official species in this RP that others can sign up as, you can PM me with the description of your species and I will add it to the RP! You will be credited if requested. ^^
  • There's no limit to how many characters you can make, just as long as you can keep up with all of them!

Most important of all...
Have Fun!! This RP is meant to bring out your creative thoughts and writing, and no pressure when it comes to RPing here. ^^ Welcome and I hope you join us!

Rules may be added/removed in the future! PM @Rachel Rider or me if you have any questions. ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back