The Sadist's Saloon - Open to All

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
alias-night-bar.jpg
The Sadist Saloon; a new bar that had opened in the middle of nowhere. This bar was founded by a very sadistic character known as Iris Heart. Why she came up with the idea of founding a bar instead of doing her usual business of torturing people and being who she was known for is unknown.

The bar was populated by many people having good times and laughs while dining out in luxury style. Iris had accumulated a lot of money in her time and was able to afford the entire place including all the furniture, drinks, dancing poles, dancing floors, everything to symbolise a professional night club.

When it came to Iris however, she worked at the counter while also doing a bit of dancing whenever there wasn't much going on at the counter. Her appearance alone was what strikes such a calling to her club, but she was not to be trifled with. She isn't as nice as many other club managers, in fact her sadistic tendencies is what allowed her to keep order in the club while also giving her the satisfaction she requires.

All people of type size and shapes were allowed in, ranging from other sadists like herself to even humanoid creatures, so long as they spoke fluent English of course, as well as other humans. Recently she managed to obtain a new entrance to her Night Club, allowing access from all Universes, big or small. A portal conjured to allow characters from other dimensions and universes to relax and unwind, have a few drinks and enjoy themselves to the fullest. This was her first test run of the new entrance, a grand opening to be said.

Upon entering the Club, they are greeted by her to welcome them in.

photo.jpg

"Hmhm~ Welcome to the Sadist Saloon. We support all forms of life here, from aliens to humans and even people of similar calibre to me. Do enjoy your stay~ Hmhm. And don't be afraid, I don't bite~"​

----- Rules -----​
  • All fandoms are welcome! Any Universe or Video Game or Anime character, or even a Original Character ^^
  • When posting your character, do have a picture of what they look like before your post so people know what your character looks like, if they do not know them or their universe.
  • Of course, Site Rules apply.
  • All writing lengths are welcomed, short or long, whatever makes you the most comfortable ^^
  • Have fun!

(Thanks! Okay then! I'll be an OC! ^^ His name is Dan and he's a demon dog! http://flipanim.com/gif/n/n/NnEDjI8W.gif)

Dan wandered around outside, his tail wagging high. It's been awhile since he's tried to sneak into any buildings. Not many people enjoyed dogs sitting at the table, he had found out the hard way in the past. Of course, Dan knew the risks he took when he walked up to the club doors and wandered in, but he was tougher than he looked. Just about any dog could put on the puppy eyes and fool someone, but he didn't want to be mistaken for a weakling or an ordinary mut. Nope, he had intelligence some would consider very high for a dog. The tip of his ears glew constantly, an obvious giveaway he wasn't a normal dog anyways as he pranced on in, looking around. He was about the normal size though, shorter than the tables unless on two hind legs, so being mistaken for a weakling wouldn't surprise him much.

(I'm sorry it's short and kind of sucky. ^^' I'm having a little bit of writers block.)

Dan wandered around outside, his tail wagging high. It's been awhile since he's tried to sneak into any buildings. Not many people enjoyed dogs sitting at the table, he had found out the hard way in the past. Of course, Dan knew the risks he took when he walked up to the club doors and wandered in, but he was tougher than he looked. Just about any dog could put on the puppy eyes and fool someone, but he didn't want to be mistaken for a weakling or an ordinary mut. Nope, he had intelligence some would consider very high for a dog. The tip of his ears glew constantly, an obvious giveaway he wasn't a normal dog anyways as he pranced on in, looking around. He was about the normal size though, shorter than the tables unless on two hind legs, so being mistaken for a weakling wouldn't surprise him much.

"Oh?~" Iris turned around to discover that a dog entered the club. To be confused was a understatement, merely surprised. Having a Canine enter her club was not something she expected. She began to approach it slowly.

"Hmhm. Hello there, little puppy. What's a cute little doggy doing in a place like this hmm?~"

A smirk grew on the dogs face as it looked up to her. "I may be little, but I'm big where it counts!" A wink escaped from the flirty dogs face as his tail wagged in confidence.

He's known how to talk ever since he could remember, he never understood while people were so surprised. He was a demon after all. He just looked a lot. . .less menacing than others.

A smirk grew on the dogs face as it looked up to her. "I may be little, but I'm big where it counts!" A wink escaped from the flirty dogs face as his tail wagged in confidence.

He's known how to talk ever since he could remember, he never understood while people were so surprised. He was a demon after all. He just looked a lot. . .less menacing than others.

"Oh?~ Hmhm. How adorable, the dog knows how to speak. So you're big when it counts hmm?~ I beg to differ, dear." She exclaimed as she picked him up. "You are so adorable~ That's why you need to not make that face anymore. If you do, I doubt I can control my urge to torment you."

He smiled as he was lifted and and stuck out his tongue. "Torment? That sounds like fun, why don't you just do it then?" He squirmed a bit. "A bad dog needs his punishment, doesn't he?" Of course, the punishment he had in mind was far more perverted than hers probably was. He's never been to this place before, but he's definitely flirted before, and with a girl that pretty, he just had to take a chance.

He smiled as he was lifted and and stuck out his tongue. "Torment? That sounds like fun, why don't you just do it then?" He squirmed a bit. "A bad dog needs his punishment, doesn't he?" Of course, the punishment he had in mind was far more perverted than hers probably was. He's never been to this place before, but he's definitely flirted before, and with a girl that pretty, he just had to take a chance.

This of course made Iris give him quite the cold stare. "Oh?~ Hmhm. The little doggy wants to be punished?~ You took the words right out of my mouth. I hope you're ready~" She exclaimed as she placed the dog down onto the floor, brandishing her whip and lashing it hard against the ground, creating a loud crack sound. "Hmhm. I hope you realise just who you're up against~"

Cq5R2fV.gif

His smirk faded and he jumped at the loud cracking noise. Still, he tried to play it cool.

Damn that thing looks painful. . .It's okay Dan, just play it cool It's not like she would REALLY hit you with it. It's just a bit of sexy play, yeah. I can handle it. It's probably soft in reality. Yeah, A trick.

His smirk regrew and he slowly walked around in a circle, facing away and then looking back at her over his shoulder. His tail wagged a bit more and he teasingly wiggled himself. "I don't go down easily~" Of course, he was a bit over confident all the time. He turned around to face her once more and walked a little closer, licking his lips hungrily.

His smirk faded and he jumped at the loud cracking noise. Still, he tried to play it cool.

Damn that thing looks painful. . .It's okay Dan, just play it cool It's not like she would REALLY hit you with it. It's just a bit of sexy play, yeah. I can handle it. It's probably soft in reality. Yeah, A trick.

His smirk regrew and he slowly walked around in a circle, facing away and then looking back at her over his shoulder. His tail wagged a bit more and he teasingly wiggled himself. "I don't go down easily~" Of course, he was a bit over confident all the time. He turned around to face her once more and walked a little closer, licking his lips hungrily.

"Hmhm. Good. Because I hate it when my prey tries to run away~ Then again, the thrill of the hunt always gives that hint of satisfaction~" She exclaimed as she did what he was not expecting her to do, and that was to slash at the dog with a strong lunge, aiming for his back with her whip.

He smirked big until he was whipped, then it faded real fast. A loud yelp of pain escaped and and he went into panic mode, scrambling around on the hard tile floor in a frenzy! THIS CHICKS NOT KIDDING AROUND! He tried to run past her and stuttered nervously. "AH W-WAIT!! I WAS JUST---I-I DIDN'T REALLY WANT UH--" THUD. He had ran right into the wall and his back had a rather nasty red line across it, staining his fur.

He smirked big until he was whipped, then it faded real fast. A loud yelp of pain escaped and and he went into panic mode, scrambling around on the hard tile floor in a frenzy! THIS CHICKS NOT KIDDING AROUND! He tried to run past her and stuttered nervously. "AH W-WAIT!! I WAS JUST---I-I DIDN'T REALLY WANT UH--" THUD. He had ran right into the wall and his back had a rather nasty red line across it, staining his fur.

"Hmhm. How adorable~ The mutt is trying to run. Ah, but you seem to have hit a bump. Hmhm~" She chuckled with a sadistic tone as she then planted a heel onto the dog's back and pinned him in place. "So~ Now you understand why I am feared in this bar?~ Hmhm." She then released him and dusted herself off. "Now, are you here to dine? Or just be a nuisance? Because I can quite happily crush you right here right now."

(Oh hey I think it's ur turn in the other RP btw. ^^)

He whimpered as he was pinned, the heel hurting quite a bit. "I-I-I'll just dine!" he said, scrambling to his feet once released. He didn't want to admit that he'd teared up a little. Poor little Dan, maybe he'd learn to keep his mouth shut next time. "Don't crush me. . . please." She's hot but she's crazy! I better not get on her bad side. . .again. His once held high tail was tucked low between his legs. No way he was gonna fight her!

He whimpered as he was pinned, the heel hurting quite a bit. "I-I-I'll just dine!" he said, scrambling to his feet once released. He didn't want to admit that he'd teared up a little. Poor little Dan, maybe he'd learn to keep his mouth shut next time. "Don't crush me. . . please." She's hot but she's crazy! I better not get on her bad side. . .again. His once held high tail was tucked low between his legs. No way he was gonna fight her!

"Hmhm. Good boy." She then released him, backing off and heading to the counter to pick out a drink. "What are all of you looking at?" She barked to the regular crowd goers, and they all quickly returned back to their drinks and the novices continued their dancing.

He frowned, embarrassed and humiliated. He looked down and turned away from people, trying to avoid their gazes . Slowly, he stood, wincing from his new wound and tried to find an empty table to sit at. Eventually, he just settled to the closest one he could find and asked a small group if he could sit with em.

Iris would be cleaning up the mess on the counter and refilling the drinking stations at the front of the counter. "Hmhm. Another one successfully brought into the fear department. Oh the satisfaction is brilliant. Hmhm~" She chuckled to herself as she worked.

Back