Interest Check The Scarlet Five

Teeloffel

The Scarlet Five.

Hello! I am Teeloffel and this is my first real roleplay. I have experience with roleplays and such from other sites, but this is something I want to try out. I have planned here a modern “mafia” type “superhero” roleplay. There is no real story unless we make one so it will all be improvised, obviously, It is okay to plan ahead. I hope some of you are interested in this so without further ado let me explain what I am thinking.

-
dovA1qkSyXGvzE0aUjol6uwPrsfpor6Nu-HNxANHSZI.jpg

In the hustling and bustling city of Newport, we find the secretive underground group of The Scarlet Five, a criminal organization with one goal: To gather as much power and influence over the city as possible. The Scarlet Five are not merely human but they have extraordinary powers that are very hard to counter. These abilities can be anything from super-strength, hyper-beam manipulation, time manipulation, and so on and so forth (please contact me before making an ability).

The Scarlet Five has a hierarchy. At the top, there is the Scarlet Five followed by various gang leaders and big-name criminals. These gang leaders are preceded by petty thieves and brigands etc.

The Citizens of Newport are tired of this. Some of the population has gathered as a group called The Opposition. This is a group of vigilantes and protectors of justice who have one goal: to bring the Scarlet five to justice. Some of these are powered (like the Scarlet Five) but the majority isn’t.

-

Now onto characters:

You can pick one of three groups. (You can also just create a group if you ask me first, but it’ll usually be okay)

The Opposition:

A group of civilians and experienced fighters who have the same common goal to defeat the evil which is festering In their city. It is a young organization with no central leading force and with very little collective resources. This is a great opportunity for a hero to come and gather the people against the Scarlet Five and their disgusting nature.

The powers here are usually not as powerful as you would find in the Scarlet Five but it is no joke nonetheless. You (the writers) chose the powers (or you can ask me for suggestions) and then I will approve or deny them. The Opposition relies more on teamwork, gadgets, and ambushes than pure power to win.

The Scarlet Five:

A group of superpowered individuals with the goal of controlling the entire city of Newport. These five are the main antagonists in the roleplay and will be the driving force of much of the conflict. If something bad happens in the town it is usually their fault. A mysterious car accident where an attorney’s car sweers of the road and hits a tree. Who’s hand is bloody in that? The Scarlet Five. This is not to say that all of the Five are evil.

The Scarlet Five’s powers are usually of a stronger magnitude. These powers can range from destructive to manipulative etc. People fear them.

Independent:

This is where everyone else falls. If you’re an anti-hero, a double agent, the police force, or just a random civilian then you’re independent.

I’m sorry for the wonky format and badly written explanations, I'm not the best at English. Thank you all for your attention and for reading this! I hope you’ll find this interesting. IF there’s interest then I will post a character sheet and you could fill it in! There’s no upper limit here but I want at least the Scarlet Five to have writers behind them. That was all!

• Love
Reactions: N0X
Hello, im v interested in being a member of the Scarlet Five! Would you mind telling me what powers you aren't okay with? Also, is there a character sheet to fill out yet?

Hello, im v interested in being a member of the Scarlet Five! Would you mind telling me what powers you aren't okay with? Also, is there a character sheet to fill out yet?
Hey! That's great to hear! Let's just say I'll let the door be open for discussion and limits on powers when they are first presented rather than setting a list of powers not enabled. I encourage you to get as creative as possible! I would love to see either versatile powers or niche and creative power!

As for a character sheet, I will write one shortly.

Character Sheet:

Include an image here if you wish, as well as physical traits not present on the picture: (such as weight, height or contradicting details compared to the picture)

Name/ Title / Alias:
If your character has multiple names or titles be sure to include them here.

Biography:
A short summary of your character's life up until the point of the roleplay started. Be sure to include important details that might come up in later story arcs (if you plan on keeping him/her/it alive).

Affiliation:
Include a short story as to how the aforementioned group picked up your character. Don't feel forced to stick to the story I've laid out, remember that I do NOT control the story but rather we do it together. Be sure to also include details on opinions on other groups such as the police force or The Opposition.

-
MAKE THIS INTO A SPOILER:
Powers
:

A detailed explanation of your character's powers. Remember that powered characters should have some flaws that make them more balanced. I will accept borderline overpowered characters that are perfectly written over poorly written weak characters. Go wild on your powers but be sure to include as much detail as possible, as well as limits. Please make this a list and include pictures.

A short origin story could also fit well inside here but naturally keeping that to yourself is totally acceptable.

Equipment & Non-powered abilities:

Include skills such as martial arts, weapon training, psychological manipulation, or just plain things like school education. Equipment would also include resources as well as weapons, vehicles, and money.

-

Relations:
A short description of people this character cares about or dislikes.

4505348-women-brunette-open-mouth-sitting-gbor-lnrt-brown-eyes-leather-jackets-skinny-jeans.jpg
Character Sheet:

Height - 5'11
Age - Unknown (25)
Weight - 121

Name/ Title / Alias:
Name: Eden Roy Barrera
Alias: Ajax - this was given to her by others to poke fun at her ability to complete a job while keeping her hands clean.

Biography:
Eden grew up in her grandparents' care from the tender age of 2. As her life progressed, she couldn't remember anything about them, and her grandparents didn't keep anything around with her parents in it. In her younger years, her grandparents were a bit detached from her, and she always thought it was the same disconnect her parents had. Subsequently, she began to distance herself from people in general, never really learning how to trust. In her early teens, her grandparents became more condescending towards her which caused her to become defiant during her teenage years. It was during this -- seemingly normal -- phase of teenage rebellion that she was given up on. In the two weeks following her sixteenth birthday, her grandparents mused over the idea of kicking her out, and at the end of week two, they did just that. She was given a rucksack with a change of clothes in it succeeding her grandparents taking anything valuable from her, and with that, she was locked out, left to fend for herself.
It was this sudden coldness/betrayal and an overall lack of understanding throughout her life that caused her to turn to crime. It started out as something small, like stealing, but with her life on the street becoming more and more abusive towards her, she began to commit larger crimes. With each crime, she became more and more desperate for the adrenaline rush, more desperate to feel somebody else's feelings. If she hadn't been so down, maybe her powers could have been used for good, but nobody had ever treated her that way. It always seemed to her that she was a problem, a screw-up. Her own parents didn't want her, her grandparents -- who raised her -- never seemed to really love in, instead, they all just wanted her to be fixed. All she wanted was for people to see her worth, for people to care for her and love her despite the power she held. Even in the crimes she committed, other people were given the credit which was both relieving and upsetting. Sure, the body had committed the crime, but half of the people she had possessed were too weak to ever do something like that themselves. It was because of her mind, her desperation, her misfortune that these crimes were ever able to be committed, but nobody knew that. Nobody except a man that welcomed her into his life.

While she was on the streets, she became close with an older man (she was in her late teens/early twenties while they were friends). He always offered to share the place he was staying which many homeless people didn't like to do since it put them and the few belongings at risk. When he saw Eden use her powers, instead of being scared or shouting at her, he asked her vague questions about it. It was after he watched her steal food in someone else's body that he gave her the name "Ajax" which was all he ever knew her as since they had never exchanged names. He told her Ajax referred to her being able to keep her hands clean while committing such crimes which she found interesting. While he didn't encourage her to commit crimes, he also didn't deter her from it which was most likely a side-effect of living on the streets for as long as he did.
Throughout their time together, they took on an almost father-daughter relationship which was a welcome change from the upbringing that she had. She learned that he had faced the same exile years earlier because of his power, and he now rarely used his power. Neither of them had been taught the facets or methods to their powers growing up, but they differed in the way they moved forward without that teaching. The man stopped using his power entirely which resulted in him not even being able to describe his powers to Ajax when she asked about them. On the other hand, Ajax used her power to survive on the streets both while she was on her own and while she was in the man's company.

Affiliation:
It had taken a couple of years of Eden living on the streets for her to be noticed by an organization. Of course, her crimes never truly looked like her own, and in a way, they weren't. Having other people do the bidding, albeit interesting, had its caveats. Never had she intended on being seen, but that changed one day. It was downpouring outside, and Eden was freezing. Her only friend hadn't returned to her like he was supposed to. Without his companionship, she was unable to find a safe place for her to settle in for the night, away from the rain, and no amount of alley cover could keep the rain from touching her skin, so when she saw a woman walking into a store, she knew what she had to do. Something went wrong though, and she snapped back to her body before she was fully able to take control of the woman. This interrupted process left her a bit discombobulated. When she was able to gain a level head, she realized that there were two people standing over her, shielding what was momentarily just the shell of a body from the freezing rain. They said they were intrigued by her powers and told her that she could be of great use should she join them. The Scarlet Five. Three words that, at that time, seemed weightless. However, she couldn't say no to such a thing. She was finally getting the credit for what she was doing, and with the sudden loss of her companion, there was no way she would turn down shelter. Rank S.

After seeing what the Opposition looked like, Eden decided she would be okay. Even those with powers looked like they would be easily overtaken should they come close to The Scarlet Five. Besides, she had a feeling that the majority of the people with powers would be unwilling to use them in a directly malicious was because it was that type of Malice that they sought to destroy by seeking out the criminals and the masterminds. The Scarlet Five had been operating for years, and what made people think that now was the time they would be captured? Each of them knew the other's strengths and weaknesses which meant should anyone end up in a pinch, somebody else would be able to step in and help. Did people really know the faces of the real Scarlet Five? Criminals beneath them would no doubt take their place if they were asked.

To Eden, the police with powers are those accepted by society. The only reason they were accepted was that citizens saw them as a weapon against the criminals. If there weren't police, there wouldn't be evil according to her. Part of the fun in the crimes was having them found and investigated only for the investigators to be disappointed when the trail runs cold. Being a cop was respectable despite her criminal nature. She understood that without the exchange of power her actions, her abilities would mean nothing to the public. In a state of anarchy was anybody truly looked up to and feared?

-
Powers:
Eden/Ajax can possess the minds of others within a certain proximity to herself.

She cannot possess animals.

When she possesses somebody with an accepting mind her body will sit idle wherever she left it, slumped in the safety she hopefully left it in. She figures if anyone stumbles upon it they may assume she's just a drunk or is a victim of something. If the person is unaware that the switch is coming, their conscious mind may take the place of her own, although they will have little to no recollection of what was seen or done while in her body unless their power is the same as hers. If she wanders too far from her body her mind will snap back to where it belongs which can result in feelings of motion sickness and overall disorientation which means that she had to be wary of where her body is and where it goes should the mind forced into it decide to move. If somebody's mind is fatigued she is able to wander a bit further than usual do to the body's sudden boost in energy.

She can possess people for varying amounts of time. If the person is aware she is going to enter their body and allows her to take it, she can stay in their body for a few hours unless the other person mind becomes panicked, then she must return to her body ASAP because that panic could cause complications with memory and cause her fatigue. If someone is unaware she tends to stick to half an hour max to avoid the body's owner doing something to/with her body without her knowledge or panicking. If she knows the power of who she is taking over she is able to use it at about 15% of its owner's true capability. If the power is unknown to her she is fully unable to access it at all. That being said, should she know every facet of someone's power she can practice it and become more capable of using it.

The general rule is that she will have to see them or at least know a name and face to be able to take them over should they be out of her eyesight. She doesn't take over people in the air because their power -- no matter how much she is capable of using it -- can flick off until she uses it in their body. Say if someone was on the floor above her or below her and asked for her help, she could take over their body -- because she knows their name and face -- and use it like normal (the normal of someone knowing and consenting to her entering her mind). However, should the person be well below ground or many stories up, she would have to move closer before being able to enter their body.

If the stranger enters a state of confusion then the body transition is easier, however, a state of panic -- as mentioned before -- could cause her adverse effects which means she will go back to her own body almost immediately. If the person was in a strong emotional state when she took over, those feelings will become her own while in the body and for a short amount of time once she returns to her own.

Power Backstory -
She found out about her powers on accident when she was about ten. It was around Christmas time, so she was out with her grandmother shopping for gifts for other kids in the family. While walking down one of the isles, she saw a small set of warrior action figures which her grandmother denied her, saying that she didn't need it as she would be getting gifts from Santa and the family on Christmas. Naturally, she grew angry, dizzyingly so. Once the smoke on her brain clearly, she stood unsteady with her arms leaning on the cart. Her mood turned from anger to annoyance as she began to settle into her new situation. Confused on how she had gotten to where she was standing and how she was standing over the cart, she turned around to look at the spot where she had been previously. When she turned to find her own body looking lost on the ground behind her it startled her back into her own skin. The shopping trip ended abruptly, her grandma abandoning the cart in the aisle and dragging Eden from the store. The entire car ride home was silent on her grandma's end. No matter how many questions Eden posed, her grandma sat silent, not eve shushing her. Once they arrived home, her grandparents had to explain to her why that happened and scolded her for doing such a thing despite her not understanding how it happened. From that day forward they began to become more and more disconnected from her, so much so that she was the one getting herself ready for school each day.

Ajax found herself immersed in the art of knife throwing upon entering The Scarlet Five's care. The more into it she became, the better she got at it. For hours on end, she would sit in her room and huck knives into the bookcase that she had drawn a point board on. Eventually, she was able to acquire a set of knives that she found most comfortable and suited for her as well as a roll-up case to carry them in. This case was slid into a drop bag on her left thigh and remains with her at all times. While she may not be the strongest, she enjoys sparring with people from time to time because she has fast reflexes which allow her to exhaust her opponent and overpower them.

She's a very skilled planner/schemer. Each plan she comes up with covers ever base and multiple outcomes should something unexpected happen while executing said plan. Alongside her knives, she carries a small notepad and a pen in order to dole out positions should they have to execute something on short notice. This skill is due in part to her desire to become stronger and become somebody that people didn't spit on. Originally, the planning was to keep her school work and social interactions going in an upwards direction, but it was now used to describe and execute complex plans no matter how short the notice.
-
Common Places she is seen:
Ajax will be found most commonly in one of the makeshift gyms set up within the base's tunnel system. Other times she can be found in the weapons training room that is used only for projectiles as opposed to the shooting range only offered to those with silencers. While in the gym she is either running laps or sparring with other members of TSF. Even though she isn't the strongest in hand-to-hand combat, she offers her skills to help those who need to get faster at moving or predicting an opponent's movements since she has fast reflexes. Her tactic of exhausting the other member of the fight helps the opposing party gain stamina, slowly being able to go longer and longer in these little scraps. As for the weapons room, she is either throwing, cleaning, or sharpening the knives she holds so dear.
Since she is one of The Five, a lot of time is spent in the lounge which is where they discuss most of their plans/needs. Often, she is the one tasked with planning -- which she doesn't mind -- and is left there longer than the others if there is other, more pressing matters to attend to. It's set up in a few different areas of the system so that they're not always meeting in the same area, it shifts around less often than the others, but it still shifts around. Usually one of, if not the largest open space in the section of the base where it is set up. She likes to sleep on the chair/couch in there.

How well she knows the tunnel system/base:
Her knowledge of the entire base is limited since she has never seen the entire thing. If there's a member in another area she doesn't know the way to that needs her help they will often get it via her power of possession. To her, there is no reason to learn the system as rooms will be moved from time to time into previously empty areas of the base. This way TSF lacks predictability and no group gathers in one place for too many consecutive sessions. The only rooms she cares to remember/network are the lounge, the weapons area(s), and the gym(s) since those are the only places she finds herself really needing to visit.

Relations:
The people she is closest with are the two who took in her that night in the alley. {These two can be members of the actual five or lower-level TSF members. If anyone is down to have their character(s) be one (or both) of these people let me know!!} They quickly became people for her to look up to and gave her a direction in life.
While on the streets there was a vagrant man who became like a father to her. However, a few days before her recruitment into TSF, he disappeared and left his belonging behind. She had taken his belongings with her when she became a part of TSF and sometimes went out looking for him if the opportunity arose.

She has a severe distaste for people who talk a lot and will not hesitate to let them know that.

Last edited:
Greetings. I have taken interest in this RP and I would like to know if there are still open slots for a Scarlet Five member.

Greetings. I have taken interest in this RP and I would like to know if there are still open slots for a Scarlet Five member.
I'm not a GM or anything, but what you see in the replies is all there is. Unless Draco and Teeloffel fill the other four available positions, I'm sure there's an opening :)

Thanks for the info ^-^.

I shall begin working on my baddy in that case. Since it appears that the creation of multiple characters is permissible, I might give him some subordinates once he gets approved.

Thanks for the info ^-^.

I shall begin working on my baddy in that case. Since it appears that the creation of multiple characters is permissible, I might give him some subordinates once he gets approved.

I have a question for the Double-Agent take: Could they be both Opposition and a part of the Scarlet Five? Or would it not work? :emoji_thinking:

View attachment 8018
Name: Tharin Mynex

Alias: Parasite/Leech

Height: 5’6

Weight 142 lbs

Bio: Tharin grew up an orphan. His mother died in child birth. His father not being able to look at him, due to him being the reason she died in his eyes, gave him up to the orphanage. He’s known about his power his entire life, as he’s had to take special precautions, such as wearing gloves and making sure not to touch people if he could help it, to make sure that he didn’t hurt those he held close. It wasn’t long though before people began to cast him out as being to dangerous to be around. Tharin left the orphanage around the age of 16. He fell into a life of crime in order to survive.

He started to crave power as time passed. With power he could rule the city and he wouldn’t have to merely survive anymore. During his time on the streets, around the age of 27, he met four other people with similar interests that would one day form The Scarlet Five with him. Now in the present, after the organization was formed, he’s chilled out a little but the thirst for power still remains.

Affiliations: He helped form The Scarlet Five. Back in the day four others and him had met (not necessarily at the same time) and after a few years together formed the organization in order to gain the power that they would need to rule the city. He contributed by making it a place that accepted people from all walks of life and making it a close knit group. He would try to make sure to meet every member that joined (feel free to use this to have your character know mine if you want). He wanted to provide what he lacked while growing up here.

Powers: Tharin has the power to drain people of their life force, but he has to be touching them in order to do so. Draining someone of their life force also works to heal his own wounds. This is not a power he can control, it’s always active in fact. The victim doesn’t die as soon as they are touched, it’s more like their life is slowly suctioned out until they break contact with him. Touching someone doesn’t physically alter the victims appearance.

Equipment and non-powered abilities: Tharin carries around a pistol, strapped to his chest under his vest/coat, and a knife strapped to his shoulder under whatever article of clothing he’s wearing. He is experienced in street fighting and picked up a little teakwondo from a fellow member of the organization.

Relations: Tharin is closest to the other four members that formed the organization. Everyone that is part of the organization is dear to him. He dislikes mainly the people that get in the way of his goal.

Scarlet Fives are the roles I would love to fill so yes. I would like to have a character for each of the Five, otherwise I'll roleplay them myself.

4505348-women-brunette-open-mouth-sitting-gbor-lnrt-brown-eyes-leather-jackets-skinny-jeans.jpg
Character Sheet:

Height - 5'11
Age - Unknown (25)
Weight - 121

Name/ Title / Alias:
Alias: Ajax - this was given to her by others to poke fun at her ability to complete a job while keeping her hands clean.

Biography:
Eden grew up in her grandparents' care, but when she became defiant during her teenage years she was given up on. Her parents had been absent her entire life, and her grandparents never told her why. As she got older, she figured it was because of the power she possessed.
It was this sudden coldness and an overall lack of understanding throughout her life that caused her to turn to crime. It started out as something small, like stealing, but eventually, she found herself on the streets, which was when things derailed. With each crime, she became more and more desperate for the adrenaline rush, more desperate to feel somebody else's feelings. If she hadn't been so down, maybe her powers could have been used for good, but nobody had ever treated her that way. It always seemed to her that she was a problem, a screw-up. Her own parents didn't want her, her grandparents -- who raised her -- never seemed to really love in, instead, they all just wanted her to be fixed. All she wanted was for people to see her worth, for people to care for her and love her despite the power she held.

Affiliation:
It had taken a couple of years of Eden living on the streets for her to be noticed by an organization. Of course, her crimes never truly looked like her own, and in a way, they weren't. Having other people do the bidding, albeit interesting, had its caveats. Never had she intended on being seen, but that changed one day. It was downpouring outside, and Eden was freezing. No amount of alley cover could keep the rain from touching her skin, so when she saw a woman walking into a store, she knew what she had to do. Something went wrong though, and she snapped back to her body before she was fully able to realize what had happened. When she was able to gain a level head, she realized that there were two people standing over her, shielding what was momentarily just the shell of a body from the freezing rain. They said they were intrigued by her powers and told her that she could be of great use should she join them. The Scarlet Five. Three words that, at that time, seemed weightless. However, she couldn't say no to such a thing. People were finally giving her positive attention and a place to stay, so she accepted their offer.

After seeing what the Opposition looked like, Eden decided she would be okay. Even those with powers looked like they would be easily overtaken should they come close to The Scarlet Five. Besides, she had a feeling that the majority of the people with powers would be unwilling to use them in a directly malicious was because it was that type of Malice that they sought to destroy by seeking out the criminals and the masterminds. The Scarlet Five had been operating for years, and what made people think that now was the time they would be captured? Each of them knew the other's strengths and weaknesses which meant should anyone end up in a pinch, somebody else would be able to step in and help. Did people really know the faces of the real Scarlet Five? Criminals beneath them would no doubt take their place if they were asked.

To Eden, the police with powers are those accepted by society. The only reason they were accepted was that citizens saw them as a weapon against the criminals. If there weren't police, there wouldn't be evil according to her. Part of the fun in the crimes was having them found and investigated only for the investigators to be disappointed when the trail runs cold. Being a cop was respectable despite her criminal nature. She understood that without the exchange of power her actions, her abilities would mean nothing to the public. In a state of anarchy was anybody truly looked up to and feared?

-
Powers:
Eden/Ajax can possess the minds of others within a certain proximity to herself.

When she possesses somebody with an accepting mind her body will sit idle wherever she left it, slumped in the safety she hopefully left it in. She figures if anyone stumbles upon it they may assume she's just a drunk or is a victim of something. If the person is unaware that the switch is coming, their conscious mind may take the place of her own, although they will have little to no recollection of what was seen or done while in her body unless their power is the same as hers. If she wanders too far from her body her mind will snap back to where it belongs which can result in feelings of motion sickness and overall disorientation which means that she had to be wary of where her body is and where it goes should the mind forced into it decide to move. If somebody's mind is fatigued she is able to wander a bit further than usual do to the body's sudden boost in energy.

She can possess people for varying amounts of time. If the person is aware she is going to enter their body and allows her to take it, she can stay in their body for a few hours unless the other person mind becomes panicked, then she must return to her body ASAP because that panic could cause complications with memory and cause her fatigue. If someone is unaware she tends to stick to half an hour max to avoid the body's owner doing something to/with her body without her knowledge or panicking. If she knows the power of who she is taking over she is able to use it at about 15% of its owner's true capability. If the power is unknown to her she is fully unable to access it at all. That being said, should she know every facet of someone's power she can practice it and become more capable of using it.

The general rule is that she will have to see them or at least know a name and face to be able to take them over should they be out of her eyesight. She doesn't take over people in the air because their power -- no matter how much she is capable of using it -- can flick off until she uses it in their body. Say if someone was on the floor above her or below her and asked for her help, she could take over their body -- because she knows their name and face -- and use it like normal (the normal of someone knowing and consenting to her entering her mind). However, should the person be well below ground or many stories up, she would have to move closer before being able to enter their body.

If the stranger enters a state of confusion then the body transition is easier, however, a state of panic -- as mentioned before -- could cause her adverse effects which means she will go back to her own body almost immediately. If the person was in a strong emotional state when she took over, those feelings will become her own while in the body and for a short amount of time once she returns to her own.

Power Backstory -
She found out about her powers on accident when she was about ten. Her grandmother had denied her something that she had wanted, and in her anger, she found herself taller and a bit more tired and annoyed than angry. When she turned to find her own body looking lost on the ground behind her it startled her back into her own mind. Her grandparents had to explain to her why that happened and scolded her for doing such a thing despite her not understanding how it happened.

Ajax found herself immersed in the art of knife throwing upon entering The Scarlet Five's care. The more into it she became, the better she got at it. For hours on end, she would sit in her room and huck knives into the bookcase that she had drawn a point board on. Eventually, she was able to acquire a set of knives that she found most comfortable and suited for her as well as a roll-up case to carry them in. This case was slid into a drop bag on her left thigh and remains with her at all times. While she may not be the strongest, she enjoys sparring with people from time to time because she has fast reflexes which allow her to exhaust her opponent and overpower them.

She's a very skilled planner/schemer. Each plan she comes up with covers ever base and multiple outcomes should something unexpected happen while executing said plan. Alongside her knives, she carries a small notepad and a pen in order to dole out positions should they have to execute something on short notice. This skill is due in part to her desire to become stronger and become somebody that people didn't spit on. Originally, the planning was to keep her school work and social interactions going in an upwards direction, but it was now used to describe and execute complex plans no matter how short the notice.

-

Relations:
The people she is closest with are the two who took in her that night in the alley. [This can be discussed with others who have characters within TSF, so they aren't just forced into the idea of this close-knit relationship.] Aside from that, the other members of TSF are the only people she considers friends. There are a few lower-level criminals that she converses with and trusts enough to work with, but otherwise, her circle is locked in place. This way she doesn't stumble into a dangerous friendship and nobody who is loose-lipped would know enough to be able to dismantle her or the rest of TSF.
Character Sheet:

Height - 5'11
Age - Unknown (25)
Weight - 121

Name/ Title / Alias:

Biography:
Eden grew up in her grandparents' care, but when she became defiant during her teenage years she was given up on. Her parents had been absent her entire life, and her grandparents never told her why. As she got older, she figured it was because of the power she possessed.
It was this sudden coldness and an overall lack of understanding throughout her life that caused her to turn to crime. It started out as something small, like stealing, but eventually, she found herself on the streets, which was when things derailed. With each crime, she became more and more desperate for the adrenaline rush, more desperate to feel somebody else's feelings. If she hadn't been so down, maybe her powers could have been used for good, but nobody had ever treated her that way. It always seemed to her that she was a problem, a screw-up. Her own parents didn't want her, her grandparents -- who raised her -- never seemed to really love in, instead, they all just wanted her to be fixed. All she wanted was for people to see her worth, for people to care for her and love her despite the power she held.

Affiliation:
It had taken a couple of years of Eden living on the streets for her to be noticed by an organization. Of course, her crimes never truly looked like her own, and in a way, they weren't. Having other people do the bidding, albeit interesting, had its caveats. Never had she intended on being seen, but that changed one day. It was downpouring outside, and Eden was freezing. No amount of alley cover could keep the rain from touching her skin, so when she saw a woman walking into a store, she knew what she had to do. Something went wrong though, and she snapped back to her body before she was fully able to realize what had happened. When she was able to gain a level head, she realized that there were two people standing over her, shielding what was momentarily just the shell of a body from the freezing rain. They said they were intrigued by her powers and told her that she could be of great use should she join them. The Scarlet Five. Three words that, at that time, seemed weightless. However, she couldn't say no to such a thing. People were finally giving her positive attention and a place to stay, so she accepted their offer.

-
Powers:

Power Backstory -
She found out about her powers on accident when she was about ten. Her grandmother had denied her something that she had wanted, and in her anger, she found herself taller and a bit more tired and annoyed than angry. When she turned to find her own body looking lost on the ground behind her it startled her back into her own mind. Her grandparents had to explain to her why that happened and scolded her for doing such a thing despite her not understanding how it happened.

-

Relations:
The people she is closest with are the two who took in her that night in the alley. [This can be discussed with others who have characters within TSF, so they aren't just forced into the idea of this close-knit relationship.] Aside from that, the other members of TSF are the only people she considers friends. There are a few lower-level criminals that she converses with and trusts enough to work with, but otherwise, her circle is locked in place. This way she doesn't stumble into a dangerous friendship and nobody who is loose-lipped would know enough to be able to dismantle her or the rest of TSF.

Yes! This is great! You can count this as approved! I have a few questions though:

What rank would you say she is? If we order the Scarlet Five in say S to F Tier with S being naturally the Five and F being a jaywalker or a petty thief.

Can you edit the document to make the relations tab outside of the spoiler? Thanks!

Back