Interest Check The Scarlet Five

People! I have decided that I will review most characters now and write a list of questions, limitations, and changes I would like for you all to make.
I've been very sluggish and lavish with limiting many of your characters. Remember, I do not want harm upon you. I wish only for "non-god mode" characters, as well as characters with definable and measurable powers.

I will write one post per person. The finished version should be edited in at the OOC character boards. I would like for you to highlight with any colour you chose (please mention which one of course) the changes you've made.

I hope all of you welcome this decision.

First up for the limitations is @nico.

This power is pretty straightforward but still, I have some more things to ask.

What exactly are the perquisites needed for being able to possess someone? Name, face, and location? You mention she has to know their face. What do you mean with a name actually? If, say person x goes by Jaiden but is actually called Holly, which name do you need to know to properly possess them?

How close to a person do you have to be? Maybe this could depend on the information you have. Say if you know face and name you can be 200m away or something like that (you decide, just not super far) but if you only know where they are (in a room and you have to pick one out of the crowd) then you have to be like 10m away something like that?

also, how far with the possessed can you wander before having to return? Does the possessed have any recollection?

And you mention using other's powers. What do you EXACTLY mean with 15%? Pick a very physical character like Trinity (superstrength type character, think Superman) If she can lift 15 tons, can you lift one? Is it like that?

Lastly, if Ajax herself gets hypnotized or stuck in some sort of mental power (like that one Bluebird has, despite you two being on the same team), can she escape? You decide. I don't think this power is insanely overpowered so it doesn't really need that many changes, if any.

@Teeloffel
Do Scarlet FIve members have something in their appearance or a code sentence or something that signals to others that they are in TSF? Maybe it could signify sank, too?
IDK just a suggestion.

@Teeloffel
Do Scarlet FIve members have something in their appearance or a code sentence or something that signals to others that they are in TSF? Maybe it could signify sank, too?
IDK just a suggestion.
This is brilliant. A great suggestion. What about an insignia? Like in the military, a badge almost. A red-eye, like their logo?

@Teeloffel
Maybe something a little more subtle; if they were caught with an insignia of a gang they'd be in trouble with the city, right? So maybe something like a flower worn in their hair or on their shirts, something subtle but noticeable like that.

Something that normal people wear, just not too often.
Maybe red flowers? Carnations, roses, etc?

@Teeloffel
Maybe something a little more subtle; if they were caught with an insignia of a gang they'd be in trouble with the city, right? So maybe something like a flower worn in their hair or on their shirts, something subtle but noticeable like that.

Something that normal people wear, just not too often.
Maybe red flowers? Carnations, roses, etc?
I also like this. Something red that is common, so yes roses work.

Next one up is @Draco Shadowdragon

Also, a very straightforward power not meant to insult you haha.

How long does it take to kill someone with this power? is it only applicable through physical touch? which limbs? All?

How exactly does it work? Does it need to be skin to skin or is it okay if you generally touch the person? Say a piece of clothing they're wearing.

How does healing the wounds thing work? Can you heal all wounds? even paranormal wounds? Can you accidentally kill someone using that power? Also, is it painful? Or could you go in the streets, brush against tens of hundreds of people and get your life energy back just like that?

Another character from @Draco Shadowdragon.

Does she create sound herself or does she need a source? You mention she can tune sounds, can she tune other sounds than the one she produces herself?

Can she for example break glass with this, like Black Canary? How limited are we talking here? High enough sounds can destroy entire city blocks full of windows and crush other's hearing. I will agree that this power isn't super powerful on some levels but on others, it could be.

I will agree that she could be able to make soundwaves like that of a volcano ish (think that sort of volume) but doing something like this could maybe only be released by rage or mourning? and that it is totally exhausting? What do you think?

Can she only manipulate frequency or volume too?

You mentioned she can mute sounds, does that mean she can mute people as well? Only the sound or the actual muscles in their throat?

@Teeloffel
As always, you are right. Petals would be easier - but not necessarily realistic or easy to have to find the exact number of petals you need.

Reactions: N0X
@Teeloffel
As always, you are right. Petals would be easier - but not necessarily realistic or easy to have to find the exact number of petals you need.
Oh yes, you are correct in that. I think my arguments speak for themselves in that yes finding exactly what number of petals you need is harder but assuming that every single TSF member recognizes both what flowers they are and what flowers represent what rank. I do applaud you for bringing great ideas into the roleplay :D

Last character for @Draco Shadowdragon

There's really nothing to say here other than Felix, the dog.

How strong is it compared to normal wolves? is it like a tiger? surely it needs a lot of food to sustain itself.

Does having twin souls have any actual significance like resistance to things or is It purely themeatical?

Back