Interest Check The Scarlet Five

And for the prompts: I could see a combination of the raid and heist plots, wherein the raid could be an attempt on preventing the TSF from using the full force of their men in obtaining the artifact. Of course, this is merely a suggestion.

At the other hand, I believe that Dan's idea has a very strong amount of potential, and I could even seen a good opportunity have Joe and even a small fraction of Bluebird's personal army introduced in either fraction of the situation. (Bluebird tends to leave most of the filthy work to the mooks)
of course. use your character to the best of their abilities. We shouldn't plan that much ahead and rather just focus when we're posting as to not set up impossible situations or write ourselves into a corner. It's okay when abilities and characters get in the way of the story but forcing a story to a standstill is not fun for anyone. LET ME BE CLEAR: THIS IS NOT AIMED AT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. Just a healthy tip.

View attachment 8118
Name/ Title / Alias:
Drake Brown. Went by Solar Flare when running with Moonstar all those years ago. Now his Code Name with The Opposition is Infernus.

Biography:
Drake Brown is the son of renowned explorer, Sir Arthur Brown. The man credited with finding the ruins of Atlantis, Avalon and other seemingly mythical locations. For the most part, artifacts from these places sold for a lot of money, even if they myths were largely debunked by finding the places to be simple mundane ruins. This all changed when Sir Arthur Brown found the Forge of Prometheus. Arthur kept a gem he found at the did site and brought it home as a memento for his son. That night, Drake sword he could here the gem calling to him.
The next morning the gem was embedded into his chest, and the house was ashes. Drake wound up bouncing from foster home to foster home, but some mysterious fire always seemed to follow him. Kicked onto the street because it was becoming very clear he was an Arsonist, though the more religious orphanages claimed he was the devil.
While on the street he met up with Moonstar, and they started exploring their powers together. Both found themselves looking to be one of the Scarlet Five.
Until one day, Drake was captured by the Opposition. He though Moonstar would come and save him. That anyone would save him. As the years dragged on, it built into resentment. They had abandoned him. The years of torture had finally begun to break him.
No longer Solar Flare, of the Scarlet Five, but Infernus of The Opposition.

Affiliation:
The Opposition
Chained up in a water tank. Completely submerged. His lungs filled with water. Only kept alive by an ECMO machine, Drake stared limply out the Perspex window at the agents looking in on him. He couldn’t do anything. He couldn’t even breathe. Suddenly his whole body jolted as electrodes were lowered into the water. Drake could feel his muscles tightening. His heart straining. “No one is coming to save you. The Scarlet Five are nothing more than criminals.” The voice came through the ear pierce jammed into the side of his head. Four years ago, he would have ignored it. Brushed it off as Opposition mind tricks. However, over the four years, they had worn him down. He no longer resisted. He lacked the capacity to. He simply agreed. The Scarlet Five were just criminals. So, when they offered him a chance to end his torment and join the Opposition he eagerly accepted.
-
View attachment 8122
Drake Brown is bonded to the Scorched Heart. An Artifact of the First Flame.
The Scorched Heart has grafted the Primordial Flame into his soul. Granting him several Fire based abilities, that The Opposition has dubbed Esoteric Fire Manipulation.
View attachment 8126
Drake can manipulate the esoteric side of the flames with magical properties and is able to use it for various purposes, such as enhancing his physique, healing, teleportation, etc.
The Opposition have yet to find the limits of his powers, as they are mystical and ancient in nature. However, testing has found that ater does seem effective at stoping him from activating his abilities as he does need some kind of spark.
Equipment & Non-powered abilities:
To show Drake that The Opposition is better, they have given him just about anything he wanted. An expensive penthouse. A nice new sports car. Expensive whiskies. The whole shebang. He was even put through Opposition Field training. Learning how to use guns and knives. A more formalised martial arts education to supplement what he learned on the streets.

-

Relations:
Holds resentment towards the Scarlet Five.
Tolerates the Opposition and works for them because they cover the expenses for his rather lavish lifestyle.

@Teeloffel
I'm beginning to think this would work well as an Epic Roleplay. You definitely have enough people, if you think you can manage it.
When are we starting? My imagination is running wild and I'm eager to be off.

While I do believe having multiple of the events happening at once is a grand idea, make sure you don't burn out of events too quickly. I'm beginning to think we should spread them out.

View attachment 8118
Name/ Title / Alias:
Drake Brown. Went by Solar Flare when running with Moonstar all those years ago. Now his Code Name with The Opposition is Infernus.

Biography:
Drake Brown is the son of renowned explorer, Sir Arthur Brown. The man credited with finding the ruins of Atlantis, Avalon and other seemingly mythical locations. For the most part, artifacts from these places sold for a lot of money, even if they myths were largely debunked by finding the places to be simple mundane ruins. This all changed when Sir Arthur Brown found the Forge of Prometheus. Arthur kept a gem he found at the did site and brought it home as a memento for his son. That night, Drake sword he could here the gem calling to him.
The next morning the gem was embedded into his chest, and the house was ashes. Drake wound up bouncing from foster home to foster home, but some mysterious fire always seemed to follow him. Kicked onto the street because it was becoming very clear he was an Arsonist, though the more religious orphanages claimed he was the devil.
While on the street he met up with Moonstar, and they started exploring their powers together. Both found themselves looking to be one of the Scarlet Five.
Until one day, Drake was captured by the Opposition. He though Moonstar would come and save him. That anyone would save him. As the years dragged on, it built into resentment. They had abandoned him. The years of torture had finally begun to break him.
No longer Solar Flare, of the Scarlet Five, but Infernus of The Opposition.

Affiliation:
The Opposition
Chained up in a water tank. Completely submerged. His lungs filled with water. Only kept alive by an ECMO machine, Drake stared limply out the Perspex window at the agents looking in on him. He couldn’t do anything. He couldn’t even breathe. Suddenly his whole body jolted as electrodes were lowered into the water. Drake could feel his muscles tightening. His heart straining. “No one is coming to save you. The Scarlet Five are nothing more than criminals.” The voice came through the ear pierce jammed into the side of his head. Four years ago, he would have ignored it. Brushed it off as Opposition mind tricks. However, over the four years, they had worn him down. He no longer resisted. He lacked the capacity to. He simply agreed. The Scarlet Five were just criminals. So, when they offered him a chance to end his torment and join the Opposition he eagerly accepted.
-
View attachment 8122
Drake Brown is bonded to the Scorched Heart. An Artifact of the First Flame.
The Scorched Heart has grafted the Primordial Flame into his soul. Granting him several Fire based abilities, that The Opposition has dubbed Esoteric Fire Manipulation.
View attachment 8126
Drake can manipulate the esoteric side of the flames with magical properties and is able to use it for various purposes, such as enhancing his physique, healing, teleportation, etc.
The Opposition have yet to find the limits of his powers, as they are mystical and ancient in nature. However, testing has found that ater does seem effective at stoping him from activating his abilities as he does need some kind of spark.
Equipment & Non-powered abilities:
To show Drake that The Opposition is better, they have given him just about anything he wanted. An expensive penthouse. A nice new sports car. Expensive whiskies. The whole shebang. He was even put through Opposition Field training. Learning how to use guns and knives. A more formalised martial arts education to supplement what he learned on the streets.

-

Relations:
Holds resentment towards the Scarlet Five.
Tolerates the Opposition and works for them because they cover the expenses for his rather lavish lifestyle.
This is very interesting. I'm glad that you took the liberty of worldbuilding quite a bit, like introducing Atlantis and such (which we could maybe include in later arcs? Something like an invasion?). I, as the creator of Moonstar, feels very humbled that you included him in your character hehe.

Some questions:

Many of you writing characters here suffer from the same few sets of issues. When you say that his powers are hard to define, what do you mean exactly? I don't mean to be rude but what is the intention of his powers? What will he be using them in the roleplay as? This is important because we will have conflict in this roleplay, it is part of the nature of it. We obviously shouldn't be aware of the weaknesses that characters have just because we've read their character sheet and now for example Moonstar knows "oh he needs a spark, let me just exstinighs every chance he has to light one. No. We need to be organic and natural in figuring those things out. My main question is: Where does the limit go? If he can teleport, how far? Is it straining? What I'm asking from (all of) you is that you put concrete limits on your CURRENT power. Powers evolve.

Otherwise, I'm very intrigued.
-
For the rest of you, I'll be making yet another character list soon so be sure to send in your characters in this thread and they'll be counted into the canon of our TSFverse. I think we've decided that heist + meeting is the prompt we will be using. I hope to expand on my post and write up a prompt before Friday and we can start next week :D

@Teeloffel
I'm beginning to think this would work well as an Epic Roleplay. You definitely have enough people, if you think you can manage it.
When are we starting? My imagination is running wild and I'm eager to be off.

While I do believe having multiple of the events happening at once is a grand idea, make sure you don't burn out of events too quickly. I'm beginning to think we should spread them out.

Firstly. Yes! I am totally down for an Epic Roleplay. I have no experience with it and I think that we should either have say 7-10 locations OR go for like 3-4 big locations. I prefer more locations so that we can have as many 1-1's as possible at first (or eventually) and then come together for big events. I think also EVERYONE should follow the story, despite not being in the thread themselves, so that we can understand what happens and if events are brewing up. If you read the message above you will see my suggestion for starting time :D

Secondly. I do agree but I think as many movies, manga, and series start: With a big event. Death, the conclusion of another story (like the meeting), something that sparks the story and sends people off into other corners of Newport.

Now if I were to want to get an epic roleplay, how would I go about that?

I take no credit for knowing where this is. @Lish helped me. I have no idea where anything is.
But yeah, give it a read and PM, DM, whatever kinda M you wanna call it, them and they usually respond quickly.
usually.
@Teeloffel
Thank you! As soon as I get the request accepted you can all begin to start writing side stories! I heavily recommend doing 1 on 1's with someone to build some relations!

We have to decide on a timeline though. Say if I make 3 categories:

The Streets
The Opposition HQ
The Scarlet Five Underground Base.

If person X posts in The Streets and person Y posts in TO HQ, which happens first? If they directly affect each other, such as the stopping of time or some other ability. What happens first? Does it all happen at the same time? Should we allow easy transitions in between threads or should this be something that only I or a co-GM can decide?

Hello! This the second character list! The third one will be the last one. The deadline for that is let's say Friday. I will make exceptions If someone joins our roleplay afterward or if someone is close to finishing their characters.

The Scarlet Five:

The Five:

Ajax (Eden Roy Barrera) by Nico
Tharin Mynex by Draco
Moonstar by me
Bluebird by Chaos Sphere
Cira Solen by Comet

Big-names, Gang leaders:

Marin Von Weiss by D a n (note: this is the same person as Aspen)

Underlings:

Others:
Agent Joe (Johnathan) by Chaos Sphere NEW

The Opposition:

Leaders/Founders:

Hazel Lynn/ Calista Lynn by Draco

Influential Figures:

Agent Joe (Joshua) by Chaos Sphere NEW
Madame Sea by D a n

Soldiers/Agents:

Drake Brown by Sanity43217 NEW
Aspen V. Monluc by D a n (note: this is the same person as Marin)
Selene Delmore by Draco

Others:

Independent:
The Man In The Mirror by TMITM NEW
Stich by TMITM NEW

Let me know if I missed someone or misplaced your character!

Hello! This the second character list! The third one will be the last one. The deadline for that is let's say Friday. I will make exceptions If someone joins our roleplay afterward or if someone is close to finishing their characters.

The Scarlet Five:

The Five:

Ajax (Eden Roy Barrera) by Nico
Tharin Mynex by Draco
Moonstar by me
Bluebird by Chaos Sphere
Cira Solen by Comet

Big-names, Gang leaders:

Marin Von Weiss by D a n (note: this is the same person as Aspen)

Underlings:

Others:
Agent Joe (Johnathan) by Chaos Sphere NEW

The Opposition:

Leaders/Founders:

Hazel Lynn/ Calista Lynn by Draco

Influential Figures:

Agent Joe (Joshua) by Chaos Sphere NEW
Madame Sea by D a n

Soldiers/Agents:

Drake Brown by Sanity43217 NEW
Aspen V. Monluc by D a n (note: this is the same person as Marin)
Selene Delmore by Draco

Others:

Independent:
The Man In The Mirror by TMITM NEW
Stich by TMITM NEW

Let me know if I missed someone or misplaced your character!

From what I could recall, Agent Joe (as Jonathan) is planned to be A-Rank in TSF. That aside, all else is on point for my characters.

Btw, I'm now almost done with my last character's sheet. I'm going to have it posted soon.

Document M373R

*No official photo can match his current appearance, thus it shall be described in text for the reader's convenience.

Appearance: Leon is a fair-skinned and black-haired man with a seemingly average build. He is always seen wearing a scarlet business vest (with a white dress shirt and a black neck tie), which he often matches with a pair of slacks of the same color and brown leather shoes. He also sports a black hat not unlike that of a military official's and dons a pair of studded fingerless gloves. He may or may not wear shades.

Name/Title/Alias: Leon Brandt, "Boundary" (Former TO Agent Name? / Possible fabricated name), "Designator" (TSF Agent Name)

Assumed Biography: It is said that nothing historically significant happened during hid childhood. He claims that his abilities only emerged when he began to enter college, where he started to practice using it under the encouragement of his parents. It is also said that was Bluebird's close friend in his school, proving that the two have a connection with each other. It is also speculated that he is also partially responsible for the enrichment of his powers, specifically on his ability to enhance or degrade technology.

Affiliation:
- The Scarlet Five (A-Rank)
- Former Opposition Member (A-Rank? / possible fabrication)

+ Archived 'Recruitment Story' (Check Addendum) - He claimed that he was was originally scouted by the Opposition, who saw his ability as extremely useful due to the ability to amplify himself while simultaneously shutting down paranormal threats. That is, until he was sent to kill Bluebird, according to his personal accounts. According to reports, he successfully convinced him that The Opposition are traitors. We can only assume that part of this convincing involved revealing whatever made him become one of the TSF, if such a meeting ever happened in the first place.

He then left the Opposition (assuming that he was even a part of it in the first place), claiming to have killed or severely injured a good amount of personnel who tried to stop him, on the grounds that the Opposition is forcing him to kill a close friend, if they were even friends at any point. He then claimed to have immediately joined TSF thereafter, rising into A-Rank quickly; but the possibility that he may have been a member the entire time and had no affiliation with The Opposition is to be considered. It is said that he had stolen duplicates of several documents during his leave, but this cannot be confirmed as of yet as this may be a bluff. We also cannot confirm if any part of his backstory is either true or a fabrication to put The Opposition in a foul light, which he will most likely do in order to rack up some manpower.

+ Opinion on the Opposition - He 'views' them as 'people who only fight for justice when they are the ones being oppressed'. This is because of the 'previous fate' of his friend and 'the fact' that several Opposition members 'treated him harshly' because 'his power makes him a mole'. Do note that the credibility of all these statements shall be taken with a grain of salt, given that part of his reputation is due to his ability to taint names.

Powers:
+ Limit Manipulation - Leon is extremely dangerous solely due to this completely arcane ability. This power enables him to manipulate the limit of how someone or something is capable of performing a certain feat. As of now, here are the sub-abilities that he is capable of using:
- Technology Limit: He has the ability to increase or decrease the full extent of any article of technology that he has contact with to a certain degree (ex. increasing the power of explosives or increasing the fire rate of automatic guns). Note that these enhancements / degradations cannot surpass the physical capacity of an object (ex. He cannot increase the ammo capacity of a magazine or the length of a ruler) and that the amount of time required for these changes to take effect depends on the size and complexity of the object and the nature of the augmentation (ex. sharpening a blade takes half a second, while increasing a computer's data processing speed takes minutes). If he breaks contact with an affected object, the effect would immediately dissipate, rendering it into a completely normal object until he gets a hold of it again.
- Power Limit: By inflicting physical damage, he is capable of weakening an opponent's ability to use their powers. The degree and the duration of weakening is affected by the severity and the amount of injuries respectively. Although this weakening property can be temporarily applied to any weapon he wields through channeling, it would take time for him to focus on the weapon to properly channel this ability, the amount of time varying depending on the size and complexity of the weapon.
- Body Limit: He is capable of improving the physical capabilities of his own body to a certain degree, limited only by the maximum threshold of his physical form. The degree of these boosts is determined by the duration of time spent on focusing, and these effects linger as long as he is in the state of an adrenaline rush. Currently, specific amplifications of his physical capabilities are incompatible with each other (for example, increased movement speed and increased body durability. One has to decrease for the other to increase).

Do note that this ability in general requires concentration to be used.

It is officially confirmed that he is actively trying to enhance his ability through rigorous self-training. We should not let him succeed with that at any cost. His ability is already a threat in its current state, and any inprovements in his powers would mean that TSF would have one step closer to having an extremely dangerous loyalist at their disposal..

+ Mind Virus Host - Leon is confirmed to have willingly subjected himself to the mind virus, rendering him incapable of feeling pain and capable of brainwashing anyone that tries to his mind, like every other host. It is not that we would even get his trust back in the first place, given how much he hates us all.

Equipment and Non-Powered Abilities:
+ Leon, in order to support his claim as a former Opposition Member, has developed mastery over armed combat. He also practices the use of foul play to get the upper hand. Remember, if he lands a hit by any means, or manages to get his hands on your favorite weapon, we are not responsible for that.
+ Whatever the hell he would carry in his operations, it should always be treated as a military-grade weapon as long as its effects linger. He is very capable of turning a BB pellet gun into an highly invasive armor-piercer, and the protective armor he always wore is proven capable of shrugging off body shots. Never underestimate him.
+ He is notable for setting up propaganda and scandals, allowing him to influence the masses more easily. This used to be in our favor, assuming that he even used to be an obscure member, but he won't hesitate to use it against us at this point. Even any part of this document relating to his past is to be strongly doubted.
+ He also claims to have a good amount of knowledge about the Opposition, which he claims that he could use to give TSF an upper hand. This makes him a top priority target to take down, aside from [CLASSIFIED], if such statements are true. Take this entry with a grain of salt.

Relations
+ Absolute loyalty to TSF. Given that he was Bluebird's allegedly best friend in college and that he willingly have himself turned into a host of the symbol, he cannot be swayed no matter how hard you try. We can't even be sure if he really was a part of us at any point of history.
+ Combined with his loyalty to the TSF is his apparent immense hatred towards The Opposition. He won't hesitate to show hostility to any Opposition member who tries to provoke him, just to back up his claims, assuming that they are not even real.
+ Rumors state that he is currently hoping to gather as many TSF followers as possible. If this is true, this makes him a serious threat. If he manages to turn the citizen's views into their favor through his twisted language, our cause will be put into risk.

[(Remember: Do not trust any word from him about the Opposition. He works for the Scarlet Five and all the claims might just be a part of a massive propaganda.)]

Update: We have confirmed that there is no such person in TO's history named "Boundary". We should take down the Designator's ever-advancing wall of lies bit by bit by obtaining evidence that reinforces the truth and shatters any fabrication. This will not be an easy job.

Note: All information is subject to change. If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
The Epic Roleplay is up! The name Scarletverse was just something I came up with. Let me know if there are any changes you would like made to it, remember this roleplay is just as much yours as it is mine.

Document M373R

*No official photo can match his current appearance, thus it shall be described in text for the reader's convenience.

Appearance: Leon is a fair-skinned and black-haired man with a seemingly average build. He is always seen wearing a scarlet business vest (with a white dress shirt and a black neck tie), which he often matches with a pair of slacks of the same color and brown leather shoes. He also sports a black hat not unlike that of a military official's and dons a pair of studded fingerless gloves. He may or may not wear shades.

Name/Title/Alias: Leon Brandt, "Boundary" (Former TO Agent Name), "Designator" (TSF Agent Name)

Biography: Nothing historically significant happened during hid childhood. His abilities only emerged when he began to enter college, where he started to practice using it under the encouragement of his parents. It is said that was Bluebird's close friend in his school, proving that the two have a connection with each other. It is also speculated that he is also partially responsible for the enrichment of his powers, specifically on his ability to enhance or degrade technology.

Affiliation:
- The Scarlet Five (A-Rank)
- Former Opposition Member (A-Rank)

+ Recruitment Story - He was originally scouted by the Opposition, who saw his ability as extremely useful due to the ability to amplify himself while simultaneously shutting down paranormal threats. That is, until he was sent to kill Bluebird. According to reports, he successfully convinced him that The Opposition are traitors. We can only assume that part of this convincing involved revealing whatever made him become one of the TSF.

He then left the Opposition, managing to kill or severely injure a good portion of personnel who tried to stop him, on the grounds that the Opposition forcing him to kill a close friend. He immediately joined TSF thereafter, rising into A-Rank quickly. It is said that he had stolen duplicates of several documents during his leave, but this cannot be confirmed as of yet.

+ Opinion on the Opposition - He views them as people who only fight for justice when they are the ones being oppressed. This is because of the previous fate of his friend and the fact that several Opposition members treated him harshly because 'his power makes him a mole'. He personally wishes that the two factions would simply end the conflict, but he still won't hesitate to do what TSF commands him to do.

Powers:
+ Limit Manipulation - Leon is extremely dangerous solely due to this completely arcane ability. This power enables him to manipulate the limit of how someone or something is capable of performing a certain feat. As of now, here are the sub-abilities that he is capable of using:
- Technology Limit: He has the ability to increase or decrease the full extent of any article of technology that he has contact with to a certain degree (ex. increasing the power of explosives or increasing the fire rate of automatic guns). Note that these enhancements / degradations cannot surpass the physical capacity of an object (ex. He cannot increase the ammo capacity of a magazine or the length of a ruler) and that the amount of time required for these changes to take effect depends on the size and complexity of the object and the nature of the augmentation (ex. sharpening a blade takes half a second, while increasing a computer's data processing speed takes minutes). If he breaks contact with an affected object, the effect would immediately dissipate, rendering it into a completely normal object until he gets a hold of it again.
- Power Limit: By inflicting physical damage, he is capable of weakening an opponent's ability to use their powers. The degree and the duration of weakening is affected by the severity and the amount of injuries respectively. Although this weakening property can be temporarily applied to any weapon he wields through channeling, it would take time for him to focus on the weapon to properly channel this ability, the amount of time varying depending on the size and complexity of the weapon.
- Body Limit: He is capable of improving the physical capabilities of his own body to a certain degree, limited only by the maximum threshold of his physical form. The degree of these boosts is determined by the duration of time spent on focusing, and these effects linger as long as he is in the state of an adrenaline rush. Currently, specific amplifications of his physical capabilities are incompatible with each other (for example, increased movement speed and increased body durability. One has to decrease for the other to increase).

Do note that this ability in general requires concentration to be used.

It is officially confirmed that he is actively trying to enhance his ability through rigorous self-training. We should not let him succeed with that at any cost. His ability is already a threat in its current state, and any inprovements in his powers would mean that TSF would have one step closer to having an extremely dangerous loyalist at their disposal..

+ Mind Virus Host - Leon is confirmed to have willingly subjected himself to the mind virus, rendering him incapable of feeling pain and capable of brainwashing anyone that tries to his mind, like every other host. It is not that we would even get his trust back in the first place, given how much he hates us all.

Equipment and Non-Powered Abilities:
+ Leon, as a former Opposition Member, has mastery over armed combat. He also practices the use of foul play to get the upper hand. Remember, if he lands a hit by any means, or manages to get his hands on your favorite weapon, we are not responsible for that.
+ Whatever the hell he would carry in his operations, it should always be treated as a military-grade weapon as long as its effects linger. He is very capable of turning a BB pellet gun into an highly invasive armor-piercer, and the protective armor he always wore is proven capable of shrugging off body shots. Never underestimate him.
+ He is notable for setting up propaganda and scandals, allowing him to influence the masses more easily. This used to be in our favor, but he won't hesitate to use it against us at this point.
+ He also has a good amount knowledge about the Opposition, which he could use to give TSF an upper hand. This makes him a top priority target to take down, aside from [CLASSIFIED].

Relations
+ Absolute loyalty to TSF. Given that he was Bluebird's best friend in college and that he willingly have himself turned into a host of the symbol, he cannot be swayed no matter how hard you try.
+ Combined with his loyalty to the TSF is his immense hatred towards The Opposition. He won't hesitate to show hostility to any Opposition member who tries to provoke him.
+ Rumors state that he is currently hoping to gather as many TSF followers as possible. If this is true, this makes him a serious threat. If he manages to turn the citizen's views into their favor through his twisted language, our cause will be put into risk.

Note: All information is subject to change. If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

Yes. I understand this character. It is a little confusing but I get it. One backstory I've seen a lot here (not just yours) is: Opposition did a bad thing, therefore, I dislike them and very little of "I am Scarlet Five, they are enemy". Just a note. And another thing, we don't need any more active Double Agents, as that makes it's very hard to control the flow of information.

I posted the prompt for the Meeting, I will post the expanded prompt for the heist as well. Moonstar will not take part in The Heist so I will only play as NPC or APC characters. Please let me know if you want stories to branch off from the meeting involving my character. Also! Let me know what you think of the prompt :)

Is it okay if I create a generic OOC chat in the OOC section as well as a "planning" OOC chat where people can discuss what they want to happen in their interactions generically?

This rp looks cool. Too late to join as an independent member?
Nope! Please, if you have the time, read what's been written so you'll get a better understanding of what's going on! You can make as many characters you want but be sure to send them here and let me have a look before submitting them to the Epic forums! The deadline for characters is in ish 24 hours.

Reactions: N0X
Back