the search begins!

cassidy

california gorl
hello! i'm cassidy, and i'm somewhat new to the storyteller's circle scene. however, i'm not new to roleplaying. since i got approved not too long ago, i have begun my search for a roleplaying parter. i will list what i'm looking for in my partner below.

if you have a group roleplay that you think i might like, feel free to toss that here as well

• must be literate (a couple of paragraphs or so per reply is what i'm looking for)
  • active on the website
  • will collaborate on plots, planning, etc.
  • communicator (i.e. won't disappear for a long time without warning)
and that's pretty much it! the biggest thing for me is activity and literacy, which doesn't seem to be an issue on this website. anyway, i can't wait to meet y'all, and i hope we'll be able to roleplay soon!

Hey, you got any plots or characters rolling round you want to play with?
i do, actually! i’ve got this character named madeline that i’d love to use or just try out. i don’t have any plots in particular that i want to use, though.

I am literally everything you're looking for. And i'd be glad to join in on the roleplay.

I'm down for many things. PM me if you're interested. However, I may have to post from my phone as I will be going on a few trips soon so keep that in mind.

Back