Status
Not open for further replies.
"My Life Gem is a precious family heirloom!" Putting on her performance as the victim again, Eliza clasped her hands together, holding them to her chest. It has supernatural powers that require at least two people to use it! But Cell has taken it and corrupted it, turning it into-"

"Oh, shut up."

Eliza whipped her head around to face Cloe, who was leering at her mistress. "W-What did you say?"

"Whoever holds the Life Gem is granted eternal life," Cloe said, smiling mischieviously as she walked forward, hands held innocently behind her back. "If you consume it, the only way you can truly die is to be completely and utterly decimated. That's why the vessel must be chosen carefully. I was supposed to be the vessel but..." Cloe spread her hands and shrugged. "I suppose now it is too late."

"It most certainly is NOT too late," Eliza hissed. If looks could kill, Cloe would hace died ten times over by now. "I'll get that Gem and make you its vessel whether you like it or not, and every waking moment of your eternal life will make you WISH you were mortal!"

"Careful, kitty. The illusion is breaking." Indeed, there appeared to be a crack in Eliza's face forming, her skull appearing underneath. "Don't get me wrong, I still want the Life Gem. I like the idea of eternal beauty." Cloe frowned. "But I also am sick and tired of you playing innocent about the whole thing. You stole my freedom...so I stole your lies."

Eliza was shaking with rage, seconds away from ripping Cloe apart for what she just did. Cloe, meanwhile, turned to the rest of the group. "You see? We need to get that Life Gem away from Cell at all costs. We don't want it falling into the wrong hands, do we?"

@Raynar Saassin @Everyone​

Fragile sighed and took out her umbrella.

“So... how’s this gonna work?” Fragile asked, “Are we just gonna go there, and give him what he wants?”

@Raynar Saassin @EveryoneElse

Piccolo watched intently as Eliza made her "innocence" act in order to persuade the group that she was the victim, but he wasn't buying it. He indeed noticed the crack forming on her face as she let loose on Cloe.

"We'll have to see about that, won't we. The important thing here is to deal with Cell."

That was when Fragile spoke up with her question.

"It's our only shot. We need to take Cell down before he gets any ideas."
"Then that's it then. But... we need a place to rest. The lookout was destroyed in the chaos."
"I think I can help with that."

Spoke a voice with a speaker vibration as a ship came into view at the lookout:

It proceeded to land on an empty space on the lookout and the back door opened, revealing a woman a few minutes later:

"Hey guys!"
"Bulma? What are you doing here?"
"Trunks told me Vegeta went to the lookout which confused me at first, but it looks like you all had quite a fight up here. Who's everybody here?"

Trunks then explained the situation to Bulma about the Frieza Force, Shenron and Cell, as well as who everyone here was.

"So you all need a place to stay huh? You can stay over at my place. We have everything you'll need for a good nights rest. Just enter my airplane and I'll take everyone over."
"Thanks, mom."
"Don't mention it."

@Yun Lee @amwexia @Crunch @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Minerva @Jeremi @Ver @Alex Azure @York @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Everyone​

Piccolo watched intently as Eliza made her "innocence" act in order to persuade the group that she was the victim, but he wasn't buying it. He indeed noticed the crack forming on her face as she let loose on Cloe.

"We'll have to see about that, won't we. The important thing here is to deal with Cell."

"Then that's it then. But... we need a place to rest. The lookout was destroyed in the chaos."

It proceeded to land on an empty space on the lookout and the back door opened, revealing a woman a few minutes later:

"Hey guys!"
"Trunks told me Vegeta went to the lookout which confused me at first, but it looks like you all had quite a fight up here. Who's everybody here?"

Trunks then explained the situation to Bulma about the Frieza Force, Shenron and Cell, as well as who everyone here was.

"So you all need a place to stay huh? You can stay over at my place. We have everything you'll need for a good nights rest. Just enter my airplane and I'll take everyone over."
"Thanks, mom."
"Don't mention it."

@Yun Lee @amwexia @Crunch @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Minerva @Jeremi @Ver @Alex Azure @York @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Everyone​

691106d150b00b4e1c659ab0527504e8cc09dd50.jpg

"Ah, how convenient." Noah hummed softly to himself.

While that was going on, Noah would turn to Dende.

"Dende, right? Could you heal his for me, please?" He asked, holding up his still bleeding arm.

Aiden, meanwhile, was ready to restrain Eliza with a spell at a moment's notice if needed.

"So, you're supposed to be the vessel for this Life Gem?" He asked Cloe casually.

@Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @amwexia @Crow @Lucky @Crunch @Ver @Kaykay @Minerva @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @York @Everyone

"Ah, how convenient." Noah hummed softly to himself.

While that was going on, Noah would turn to Dende.

"Dende, right? Could you heal his for me, please?" He asked, holding up his still bleeding arm.

"Of course. I'll try."

Dende then held out his hands towards Noah's bleeding arm and focused his healing energy once again. Noah will find his wound slowly beginning to recover.

@Takumi

Fragile warped herself over to Dende and Noah to alert them of the newcomer.

“Someone new is here,” Fragile said “she has blue hair and drives a weird vehicle,”

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi @EveryoneElse​

“Someone new is here,” Fragile said “she has blue hair and drives a weird vehicle,”

"Bulma's here? I guess she must of known about all this or came to get briefed."

Dende waited a few seconds for his energy to go into Noah's wound before eventually stopping.

"You should feel much better now."
"Sir, we should get going."
"Of course."

Mr. Popo and Dende then entered Bulma's airship, awaiting everyone else before she would get in herself.

@amwexia @Takumi @Everyone​

"Of course. I'll try."

Dende then held out his hands towards Noah's bleeding arm and focused his healing energy once again. Noah will find his wound slowly beginning to recover.

@Takumi

"Bulma's here? I guess she must of known about all this or came to get briefed."

Dende waited a few seconds for his energy to go into Noah's wound before eventually stopping.

"You should feel much better now."
"Sir, we should get going."
"Of course."

Mr. Popo and Dende then entered Bulma's airship, awaiting everyone else before she would get in herself.

@amwexia @Takumi @Everyone​

"Thank you." Noah said with a sigh of relief, his heart monitor returning to it's blue color gradually as his heart rate calmed and slowed. He glanced down to his healed cut and flexed his arm slightly once it was completely healed.

He glanced over to Fragile, then to where Bulma was.

"Yeah, that's an odd looking vehicle. Looks like a modified plane or something like that to me." He idly commented.

@Raynar Saassin @amwexia @Others

"Thank you." Noah said with a sigh of relief, his heart monitor returning to it's blue color gradually as his heart rate calmed and slowed. He glanced down to his healed cut and flexed his arm slightly once it was completely healed.
He glanced over to Fragile, then to where Bulma was.​

"Yeah, that's an odd looking vehicle. Looks like a modified plane or something like that to me." He idly commented.​

“We should join them,” Fragile said, “Dende seems to trust her,”

Fragile made her way over to Bulma’s bus thing, walking instead of warping, and looked at the woman. She put away her umbrella and held her hand out.

“My name is Fragile,” she says, “and you are?”

"Bulma Briefs. Nice to meet you."

Bulma took Fragiles hand and shook it before motioning towards her method of transport.

"We'll be leaving shortly, make sure to get on before anything happens. When it comes to us, chaos isn't far behind. You'll get used to how much we all go through."

@amwexia @Everyone​

"Sounds like you all don't have a single boring day," Ben comments as he boards the vehicle, "as much as I like the sound of that... well... boring days are kinda necessary so that we can be there to make them un-boring."

Eldridge, too, hovers into the vehicle, falling asleep immediately as she takes her seat.

@Raynar Saassin

Bulma took Fragiles hand and shook it before motioning towards her method of transport.
"We'll be leaving shortly, make sure to get on before anything happens. When it comes to us, chaos isn't far behind. You'll get used to how much we all go through."​

“It’s a pleasure to meet you too, Bulma.” Fragile said.

She stepped on the weird plane thingy and turned back to Bulma as she said the chaos thingy.

“I’m not any stranger to chaos,” she says, giving Bulma a thumbs up and sending her 10 likes before continuing into the vehicle and sitting next to the sleeping Eldridge. Poor girl must be exhausted from the fight.

Fragile herself was starting to get tired, too, so she yawned and conked out, sleeping like a log.

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @EveryoneElse​

"We'll be leaving shortly, make sure to get on before anything happens. When it comes to us, chaos isn't far behind. You'll get used to how much we all go through."

@amwexia @Everyone​

"I've grown used to chaos, so I'll keep that warning in mind." Noah said. It was just his luck really, to go from fending off the undead and finding just a small semblance of calm by having a break for a bit of normalcy before being dragged into something like this. He made his way inside and sat down.

"The last few weeks have been a bit chaotic for me too, so this whole situation has surprisingly been a bit of an improvement give or take." Aiden commented, though it wasn't exactly the full truth. He went and sat down somewhere himself.

There was a beat of silence, before--

"Your last name is Breifs?" Aiden asked then, eyebrows raised.

@Raynar Saassin @amwexia @Crow

Menacing...

Hol Horse could feel an aura of evil intent when Jedah turned his gaze towards the would-be cowboy. "There is some truth in your words, human." Jedah knew of Hol Horses kind well, yes men only out to save their own skin, but perhaps... "The 'man in charge' as it were are these beings." He motioned towards Piccolo and the others. "Yet here they are judging us on the sidelines. You are right in doing nothing. In fact by doing nothing you are empowering yourself. Commendable."

Hol Horse couldn't tell what Jedah's words actually meant despite the positivity that his words brought with them, his eyes still hid behind them that hate and malice.

@Raynar Saassin @Crunch

Meanwhile Noi was getting low on corpses. "There's the last one!" She shouted flinging it at Zarbon specifically. "Guess I gotta get closer now." She started to bridge the gap with a cheerful smile on her face. The trained fighters there found that Noi's guard was completely open. If anyone attacked her then the blow would hit instantly.

@Crow @Alex Azure @York @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Ver @Z+D

Gulp. The world around Hol Horse darkened, as he was trapped in his head.

214bc77612a1e041ca7ee799ee71836f.png

I-I was right, he isn't human at all! Does that mean he's the same as... as DIO?!

A... A vampire?!

Hol Horse barely maintained his relaxed countenance in the face of Jedah's presence. Somehow, despite just shooting up what were effectively aliens, the presence of a vampire struck fear into the cowboy's heart more than anything else here. The dark, menacing presence and hungry eyes reminded him all too much of the immortal monster he worked for all those years ago. His mind conjured a vivid image that was buried within his memory.

a433c1ab6e2a8b3ff224399dd46887f5.png

When are you going to kill them for me, Hol Horse? You swore loyalty to me, but you haven't really fought at all.

I expect you to kill Joestar and others for me this time.

Otherwise, I will kill you.

Hol Horse shuddered, all the fear and anxiety he felt in that moment returning to him with a mere thought. Was this just the fate of Hol Horse? To fall into the pocket of the strong, and get tossed about like a chew toy? This Cell guy may have been the strongest, but he takes no prisoners, Hol Horse could see it in his eyes. That meant the true winner of this game is whoever is the strongest out of this particular bunch, and the shivers crawling up his spine led Hol Horse to believe he was looking at the winner.

Hol Horse had no intentions of glory or victory for himself - only survival at any cost. Like a small, frightened animal.

"... U-Uh, yeah. That's exactly what I was thinkin', heh! We aren't pawns of anybody's game, am I right?"

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi

Cloe turned to Aiden and nodded. "Why yes. Care to tell them about that, Eliza?"

"..." Eliza kept her gaze on Cloe, but then...

"...hmph."

In an instant, her body had repaired itself. She looked as if nothing had happened. "No point in hiding it now, is there? Undeed. Cloe isn't just my bodyguard-she's my selected vessel for the Life Gem. Once we claim it from Cell, I plan to return to my world and use her help to rebuild what he destroyed. I'm not a complete liar, you know. It's true-I'm a performer, and I do care about the world I come from. It's overrun by wicked people who don't know what to do with it. So I'm going to fix that...with Cloe's help, of course."

"Well, that's still debateable," Cloe said with a sly grin. "You had better appreciate me. Otherwise my loyalties may just go elsewhere..."

"Grr..."

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Everyone​

88.png

"... Well, at least that's over with," Naoto gave a sigh as he gradually calmed down, the invisibility effect from him fading as the battle seemed to come to an end. "That Cell guy looked like a real devil. And I thought I'd seen it all..." He sighed, but then, perhaps it wasn't all that strange, if not compared to Zarbon, Dodoria, and Frieza, then the own interesting individuals Naoto had met in his own day.

But whatever these "Cell Games" were that the main man wanted to lead everyone to, it couldn't be anything good. But what choice did they have?

Nodding along with the rest of what happened, while everyone else was recovering from the surprise attack, the young man sauntered over to Polnareff and Samrukh, readjusting his black gloves. "Hey, you two alright?"

@Kaykay @Crunch @Anybody

"Hey guys!"

"Thanks, mom."
"Don't mention it."

Blood spatter adorned most of Noi's wardrobe and face as she walked up to Bulma. "Do you have food? That fight made me super hungry again!" Despite the morbid look the large woman was sporting a large grin adorned her face as she spoke to Bulma.

Gulp. The world around Hol Horse darkened, as he was trapped in his head.

214bc77612a1e041ca7ee799ee71836f.png

I-I was right, he isn't human at all! Does that mean he's the same as... as DIO?!

A... A vampire?!

Hol Horse barely maintained his relaxed countenance in the face of Jedah's presence. Somehow, despite just shooting up what were effectively aliens, the presence of a vampire struck fear into the cowboy's heart more than anything else here. The dark, menacing presence and hungry eyes reminded him all too much of the immortal monster he worked for all those years ago. His mind conjured a vivid image that was buried within his memory.

a433c1ab6e2a8b3ff224399dd46887f5.png

When are you going to kill them for me, Hol Horse? You swore loyalty to me, but you haven't really fought at all.

I expect you to kill Joestar and others for me this time.

Otherwise, I will kill you.

Hol Horse shuddered, all the fear and anxiety he felt in that moment returning to him with a mere thought. Was this just the fate of Hol Horse? To fall into the pocket of the strong, and get tossed about like a chew toy? This Cell guy may have been the strongest, but he takes no prisoners, Hol Horse could see it in his eyes. That meant the true winner of this game is whoever is the strongest out of this particular bunch, and the shivers crawling up his spine led Hol Horse to believe he was looking at the winner.

Hol Horse had no intentions of glory or victory for himself - only survival at any cost. Like a small, frightened animal.

"... U-Uh, yeah. That's exactly what I was thinkin', heh! We aren't pawns of anybody's game, am I right?"

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi

"Quite right, human." As the fighting subsided Jedah landed back down on the outlook near Hol Horse, no doubt to his dismay. "I see that look in your eyes." Jedah's voice was quiet enough that only Hol Horse could hear him. "It's tangible, the fear I see. You have nothing to fear from me. I am but a savior. I seek the betterment of all and perhaps if you're willing...you'd see fit to stay near until the situation has solved itself. If that's alright with you that is."

@Raynar Saassin @Crunch

While Piccolo did listen to Eliza's new story about the Life Gem, he still did not believe she was on the side of good. Her attitude and her style of combat spoke a lot more than Eliza might realise. He didn't exactly trust Cloe either.

"I've got my eye on you two. Something about you rubs me the wrong way."
"Aren't you guys getting on board?"
"We can fly, it's not a problem."

Spoke Gohan who was helping Videl recover. She had taken some severe damages from the Frieza Force goons as she carried her on board so Dende could heal her.

"Hmph. Cell's up to his old ways once again. No matter how much more powerful he gets, I'm sending him to the trash compactor."

Blood spatter adorned most of Noi's wardrobe and face as she walked up to Bulma. "Do you have food? That fight made me super hungry again!" Despite the morbid look the large woman was sporting a large grin adorned her face as she spoke to Bulma.

"There'll be food and refreshments once we make it to Capsule Corp. so just hang on tight. We're waiting for everyone to jump on board before we go."

@Yun Lee @Crunch @Ver @Jeremi @Everyone​

88.png

"... Well, at least that's over with," Naoto gave a sigh as he gradually calmed down, the invisibility effect from him fading as the battle seemed to come to an end. "That Cell guy looked like a real devil. And I thought I'd seen it all..." He sighed, but then, perhaps it wasn't all that strange, if not compared to Zarbon, Dodoria, and Frieza, then the own interesting individuals Naoto had met in his own day.

But whatever these "Cell Games" were that the main man wanted to lead everyone to, it couldn't be anything good. But what choice did they have?

Nodding along with the rest of what happened, while everyone else was recovering from the surprise attack, the young man sauntered over to Polnareff and Samrukh, readjusting his black gloves. "Hey, you two alright?"

@Kaykay @Crunch @Anybody
"Hoo, that was close."

A little too close.

A strong sense of defiance swelled in Polnareff's core once he realized that he dealt the killing blow to Zarbon, though it was quickly cut short by the arrival of Cell.

He only glowered in silence at the Perfect Being, for he could spare no words at such a fiend. It reminded him all too clearly of the past; ascending the stairs of DIO's mansion, and staring down the monster himself as he stood at the head of the stairs. Polnareff practically snarled at the thought, the fury he felt in that moment overcoming his head. Somehow, despite all the confusion and ambivalence that he's displayed so far, witnessing Cell himself - the one responsible for all of this - has made the situation all the more personal.

Now, Polnareff has a face and voice to hate, a target to point his fury towards. Now he knows who his enemy is.

"Yeah, I'm alright. You did a hell of a job out there with that ability of yours, kid," Polnareff said with a shout, clapping Naoto on the back with a heavy slap. "Believe you me, we keep up the pressure like this, and that Cell bastard won't know what hit him!"

The Frenchman raised his fist to the air, clutching it tightly as he spoke while dramatically puffing his chest out. "A tyrant like that is the lowest scum in the world! Next time he rears his ugly head to talk down to us, I'll be the first one to take a shot at him, and you guys should too. We've already proven ourselves with this little charade, haven't we? If he's truly the one responsible for all this, I'll turn him into a bloody pincushion!"

"...Uh, s-sorry, I get pumped up after a good fight."

@Ver @Kaykay @Raynar Saassin @Others

Cloe turned to Aiden and nodded. "Why yes. Care to tell them about that, Eliza?"

"..." Eliza kept her gaze on Cloe, but then...

"...hmph."

In an instant, her body had repaired itself. She looked as if nothing had happened. "No point in hiding it now, is there? Undeed. Cloe isn't just my bodyguard-she's my selected vessel for the Life Gem. Once we claim it from Cell, I plan to return to my world and use her help to rebuild what he destroyed. I'm not a complete liar, you know. It's true-I'm a performer, and I do care about the world I come from. It's overrun by wicked people who don't know what to do with it. So I'm going to fix that...with Cloe's help, of course."

"Well, that's still debateable," Cloe said with a sly grin. "You had better appreciate me. Otherwise my loyalties may just go elsewhere..."

"Grr..."

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Everyone​

"I see." Aiden hummed with a nod. He didn't know Cloe enough to really feel whether or not having her get the Life Gem was the best choice, but Eliza on the other hand... something about her, other than how she's acted so far, didn't sit well with him. Maybe he was just getting too old.

"I'll say this, sometimes eternal youth and such isn't all it's cracked up to be." He shrugged. While he was considered ancient in his world, he knew for a fact that death could still come for him--and it nearly did before he got here. Being immortal? It sounded like a pain, but he could see the appeal that had villains search for such an artifact

@Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back