Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Broly recovered, he would then charge towards the group but find himself interrupted by a charger of their own; Ymir. In a more armoured form with a hammer brandished, the two of them collided which caused a shift in the ground; causing literal cracks to form in the ground where they collided, fist to hammer. He kept on with his advance, pushing heavily on until someone came at him from the same direction. Samurkh with a incoming punch like a speeding bullet, he performed a low-kick sweep towards Ymir which would cause them to tumble and get in the way of Samurkh's attack!

La Ben

“ I don’t get why you named this guy Laservision though. He doesn’t-“
Ben looked down and noticed he was floating. He felt his eyes glow read and a laser like beam of heat shot out of his eyes towards the shield. “Never mind- I get it now. I wonder what else this guy can do.”

Jenny

“ Okay, so the middles didn’t work-“
She would extend her fingers and see what happened when she would poke the shield.

While Broly had his shield up, LA Ben's laser and Jenny's fingers seemed to have little to no effect against it. Whatever world they were pulled into, it certainly had powers beyond their comprehension. However what they'd find was that when the shield dropped, there appeared to be minor scorch marks on Broly's back, indicating that while it looked like nothing happened, the laser beams did connect.

Meanwhile in the other world...

"It's looking very bad down there... I wonder if---"
"Baba!"
"---He'll arrive... Let me guess, you want me to allow you to return to Earth?"
"Please! My friends need me down there!"
"Fine, but I can only promise you a day. No more."
"Thank you Baba!"

Back to the fight, Janemba was to be met with an incoming aerial attack from Artoria, coming down on him with extreme speed as he was victim to the strike, being sent flying into a nearby skyscraper building. Getting up after a big impact, Janemba responded to her by using his sword to sling several sword-based Ki Projectiles towards her!

"Hey! Broly!"

Exclaimed a voice from the Capsule Corporation as a certain Gi-dressed fellow which was familiar to the rest of the Dragon Ball cast made himself known as Broly turned to notice him.

"Goku!"
"Father!"
"Kakarot...?"

He then powered up and transformed immediately past the first stage of Super Saiyan and went into Super Saiyan 2:

"Remember me?"
"Kakarot... Kakarot! KAKAROT!!!"

Goku turned towards the cast members who had been fighting with the beast of a Saiyan.

"You all did well fighting Broly. He's not your average Saiyan, he's a monster. Thank you, but please. Go help your friend. I'll take Broly from here."
"KAKAROT!!!"
"Now this is unexpected. Goku has decided to return from the dead to help his friends."
"Then I believe it's our time to leave. Come, Mira. We have much more work to do."

After saying their words, Towa and Mira vanished in an instant.

"They've already caused their damage... We need to fix this..."
"Not while you're injured, Trunks."

@Crow @amwexia @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crunch @Takumi @Lucky @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Sark @Minerva @York

Last edited:
During the fight, Fragile was hiding behind walls. She knew her limits, and that muscular freak was definitely out of her limits.

Soon, she noticed that the fighting had died down, and warped herself with the group.

“Is it over?” Fragile asked.

@Raynar Saassin @EveryoneElse

During the fight, Fragile was hiding behind walls. She knew her limits, and that muscular freak was definitely out of her limits.

Soon, she noticed that the fighting had died down, and warped herself with the group.

“Is it over?” Fragile asked.

"Not quite---"
"KAKAROT!!!"

Broly yelled out in rage as he lunged forward and shot a sizeable Ki-blast straight towards Fragile, but Goku jumped in the way and blocked it, causing smoke to engulf the two of them for a few seconds.

"Get out of here, now! Everyone! Go and help your friend with whoever that other guy is, I'll handle Broly!"
"KAKAROT!!!"
"My name's not Kakarot, it's Goku!"

Broly lunged again but went after Goku as the two of them exchanged blows in the middle of a ruined Capsule Corporation building. It would probably be best to head Goku's words before the fight got more dangerous.

@Crow @amwexia @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crunch @Takumi @Lucky @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Sark @Minerva @York

Heeding Goku’s request, Fragile warped over to safety and behind some rubble, but she starts feeling woozy and her legs give way.

She puts her hand up to her nose and notices blood. She’s tiring herself, she knows even a couple more jumps can have her finding herself in a coma.

She looks out and sees Trunks, injured. She had to get him medical attention.

She took a risk, and ran towards Trunks. Her legs gave way halfway there, but she picked herself up, muttering something under her breath.

“I’m Fragile, but not that fragile.”

She had to get to him, so she continued over.

She collapsed next to Trunks in exhaustion. She couldn’t run anymore, blood from her nose was reaching her chin.

@Raynar Saassin @EveryoneElse

Before Naoto's attack kicked in, Broly was in the midst of beating Gohan in the melee fight when the attack did connect, causing him to be wedged in-between a set of teeth! Gohan took this advantage while he was pinned to full on blitz Broly in the stomach all while an unusual set of arrows from Ben's new form turned into extremely large projectiles up close. In order to rappel all this aggression, Broly coated himself in a energy barrier which then exploded into numerous ki-based projectiles which caused massive damage to the area around him and anyone unfortunate enough to be within it's radius.

latest

After this, it seemed like Broly was... panting? It would appear that he doesn't have full control over all his power as he now seemed slightly weaker!

"That's it..."

Gohan then turned towards the cast with a fist clenched.

"We just need to keep surrounding him until he's reached a stage where we can kill him!"

Meanwhile above the Capsule Corporation building which no longer has any roofs, two individuals were floating, watching the spectacle unfold.

"Looks like my work has finally reached it's mark."
"Are you so sure this brute and that demon will get the job done?"
"Do you doubt your creator, Mira?"
"No."
"Good. Besides, while all of this is happening, we're getting all the energy we need to revive the Demon Realm. Maybe even more if this Cell gets involved."
"What about the Toki-Toki Egg?"
"We might not even need that much raw power after this is over. Our friend is doing a great job down there."

Oops. Noi hadn't really tried to protect herself from the surprise blast and found her left arm missing as well as a large hole in the center of her chest. "Well dang," Noi lamented coughing up some blood. Despite the serious injuries she seemed quite nonplussed by them and it became very clear quite fast.

A tuff off black covered her injures and suddenly her wounds were healed like she hadn't been hit at all. "That's some really neat magic you got!" Noi shouted to Broly with a big goofy grin on her face.

Jedah meanwhile stood back once again. If it wasn't one simpleton it was another. Was this the only thing the beings of this dimension could do? Scream and hit each other? No wonder they had to ask for help beyond their own universe. Then however something interesting finally happened.

Once Miyao flew up to Towa and lunching a rocket-powered punch, Mira jumped in and swept it aside with ease as he stared him down.

"As I said, you're going to have to go through me."

Meanwhile when Enterprise sent out her scout planes to survey the area, she'd find that they were quickly destroyed as Pomada and the other being could be spotted nearby in the direction of the main City. Pomada was holding her own decently well against her opponent, but then her opponent vanished.

tenor.gif

Vanishing into non-existence, Janemba was completely out of sight for anyone...

Until he came back into existence right behind Pomada, and jammed his hands into both of her ears, causing her to scream.

"AHHHHH!"

This high-pitched scream could be heard all the way to Capsule Corp as if anyone were to look in the direction, they'd see her falling to the ground with her hands on her ears.

"Pomada...!"
"They're getting destroyed out there..."
"As expected, everything is going according to plan."
"You mean..."
"I was responsible for Frieza's little attack on you, as well as bringing Broly and Janemba here too. Cell however was not our involvement but an added bonus."

1InbiJx.png

"So you are the ones who are sending these lizards and monkeys to fight us?" Jedah floated up to where Towa and Mira were and bowed towards them. "From one demon to another I greet you." With pleasantries exchanged he looked at both of them. "Now as another courtesy, I require you to seize the hostilities towards the humans. I am sure your cause is justified but any continuation of these fighting will only prolong my stay in this universe and well...I have more pressing matters to attend to back home." Jedah's stance was relaxed as he spoke to the two demons but there was still a lingering fury behind his words. However they never had a chance to respond as another monkey made itself known. "...A pity."

Last edited:
Seeing someone collapse near Trunks caused Piccolo to call over Vegeta before they took off.

"What is it, Namekian?"
"Help me take these two away from here."
"Fine."
"Dende, we're going to need your healing energy."
"Got it."

Flying over to Fragile and Trunks, Piccolo and Vegeta took them into the air and began to fly them a short ways away from the Capsule Corporation building so Dende could heal them in safety.

Oops. Noi hadn't really tried to protect herself from the surprise blast and found her left arm missing as well as a large hole in the center of her chest. "Well dang," Noi lamented coughing up some blood. Despite the serious injuries she seemed quite nonplussed by them and it became very clear quite fast.

A tuff off black covered her injures and suddenly her wounds were healed like she hadn't been hit at all. "That's some really neat magic you got!" Noi shouted to Broly with a big goofy grin on her face.

Broly couldn't hear her over the sounds of Combat as him and Goku were having a very dangerous bout. Exchanging punches and kicks, they seemed to be on even playing terms which was strange given Broly's humongous power level in comparison to everyone else. Even with Cell's upgrades from the prior universe including the Life Gem, he would still be slightly more powerful in terms of raw power and energy.

@Crow @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crunch @Takumi @Lucky @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Sark @Minerva @York

1InbiJx.png

"So you are the ones who are sending these lizards and monkeys to fight us?" Jedah floated up to where Towa and Mira were and bowed towards them. "From one demon to another I greet you." With pleasantries exchanged he looked at both of them. "Now as another courtesy, I require you to seize the hostilities towards the humans. I am sure your cause is justified but any continuation of these fighting will only prolong my stay in this universe and well...I have more pressing matters to attend to back home." Jedah's stance was relaxed as he spoke to the two demons but there was still a lingering fury behind his words. However they never had a chance to respond as another monkey made itself known. "...A pity."

When Towa and Mira disappeared back into an alternate Earth, they took note of Jedah's words.

"You felt it too, didn't you Towa."
"I did. Another Demon. Perhaps one who could potentially aid us in our quest."
"How should we communicate with them?"
"Leave that to me, Mira. We'll find an opening and lead them to us."
"Are we sure we can trust him? He seemed to be with the others."
"Couldn't you tell from the tone of his voice? Despite us being the enemy in their situation, he spoke with relaxation. Perhaps he can be of use to us."

@amwexia @Jeremi

"Gnngh!"

Knocked back a good step, Naoto spent a few moments stunned by Broly's retaliation. Things were looking pretty grim until an unfamiliar figure suddenly appeared to give a helping hand, taking on the hulking monster all to himself as it seemed he recognized the new guy, "Kakarot" or "Goku" or whatever the heck his name was supposed to be. Maybe it's a first name last name thing. Goku Kakarot!

... No, that doesn't sound right.

Frankly he thought it was a little haughty to hop in on someone else's party uninvited, like the entire rest of the group couldn't handle it, but well, considering some of these people here looked like they didn't even have any special abilities, maybe he shouldn't take any chances.

With that, Naoto reluctantly shifted his attention to Janemba, dashing to his general location with arresting speed. It was quite a ways ahead, which put a close-range fighter like him at a disadvantage, but hey, if no one else was going to...

As Janemba stood inside the skyscraper that he had crashed in, seemingly occupied with attacking Artoria from a distance, Naoto took his chance.

Crash!

Suddenly, from beneath the floor Janemba stood on, a hand burst through and grabbed the villain's ankle tightly and pulled harshly, crashing Janemba through the floor he was standing on and slamming him into the floor beneath! In essence, Naoto had grabbed Janemba from the floor below and brought him down to his own level.

nt1kamae-small-12.png

"Yo! Don't hog all the fun!" He exclaimed, before swiftly without hesitation forming a scythe from crystalized blood and stabbing it into Janemba's body, before lifting him up with superhuman strength like a hook and throwing him out of the building!

@Raynar Saassin @York @Everybody

LA Ben

" Well, that was somewhat effective, but I think we should leave. that to the other things,"
he said, looking for any other enemies to fight and hit with his laser beam., making sure to not hit Naoto or any other allies.

Jenny

" I'm going to help clear out,"
she replied, scanning the area to find anyone in near of rescuing and using her flight and strength to get them to Dedenne.

@Raynar Saassin @York @Ver @Everybody

Janemba was left completely unguarded as Naoto made his strike, pulling him underneath the building before getting stabbed with some kind of Scythe leading up to being thrown up above back into the skies.

"!!!"

Janemba seemed to not be capable of regular communication, reacting only in grunts and facial expressions but from the looks of his face, he was not happy to be beaten up so easily. This resulted in him having to multi-task, now that numerous third parties have entered the fray with Naoto and now LA Ben with his laser beam eyes. Acting on instinct, Janemba used his phasing ability to teleport around the area to fight his opponents, more often appearing behind people and attacking them. If people were fast enough, they can predict where he's going to teleport to and hit him before he fully reveals himself!

"Jenny, was it?"

Spoke Pomada as she was just barely recovering from Janemba's sneak-attack on her as she approached Jenny.

"Help me rescue any civilians that are stuck in the buildings, there could be people needing our help."

@Crow @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crunch @Takumi @Lucky @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Sark @Minerva @York

Janemba was left completely unguarded as Naoto made his strike, pulling him underneath the building before getting stabbed with some kind of Scythe leading up to being thrown up above back into the skies.

"!!!"

Janemba seemed to not be capable of regular communication, reacting only in grunts and facial expressions but from the looks of his face, he was not happy to be beaten up so easily. This resulted in him having to multi-task, now that numerous third parties have entered the fray with Naoto and now LA Ben with his laser beam eyes. Acting on instinct, Janemba used his phasing ability to teleport around the area to fight his opponents, more often appearing behind people and attacking them. If people were fast enough, they can predict where he's going to teleport to and hit him before he fully reveals himself!

"Jenny, was it?"

Spoke Pomada as she was just barely recovering from Janemba's sneak-attack on her as she approached Jenny.

"Help me rescue any civilians that are stuck in the buildings, there could be people needing our help."

Again, Noi didn't fare so well as she was sliced clean in half only for both of her halves to fuse back together a few seconds later. "Hey that's unfair! You're way too fast!"

Jedah meanwhile had been floating away from the fight of this creature was going to bring the fight to him...

"You're mine!"

jedah-hands.gif

Jedah's hand exploded outwards by a torrent of blood towards where he sensed that Janemba would show up next.​

@Raynar Saassin

"!!!"

"Jenny, was it?"

Again, Noi didn't fare so well as she was sliced clean in half only for both of her halves to fuse back together a few seconds later. "Hey that's unfair! You're way too fast!"

Jedah meanwhile had been floating away from the fight of this creature was going to bring the fight to him...

"You're mine!"

jedah-hands.gif

Jedah's hand exploded outwards by a torrent of blood towards where he sensed that Janemba would show up next.​

@Raynar Saassin

Date

"Everyone's moving so fast... Is it even possible to keep up?"

"With human processing speed? No. Even with your fastest reaction time, no. However, I can keep up with the action perfectly well. Get ready to fire. I'll help you aim."

"Who are we fighting?"

"Janemba. Leave Broly to the newcomer with the spiky hair."

"They all have spiky hair," Date accidentally said out loud. He loaded his gun with explosive bullets and aimed towards the fight against Janemba. He felt his head throb. Lost memories tried to crawl their way to the surface. It happened every time he got into a firefight. Even with the supernatural surrealism of this fight, taking aim at a dangerous target was something familiar to him.

Aiba watched Janemba teleport around his opponents. She noticed a pattern in how Janemba often teleported behind his opponents. She ran several simulations in the blink of an eye, and predicted the most likely location for him to teleport to. She projected an image into Date's vision of where she thought he was teleporting to next. This gave Date time to aim.

At the same time as Jedah's hand exploded outwards, Date pulled the trigger. An explosive bullet headed towards Janemba's head!

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi

Jenny

" I'm going to help clear out,"
she replied, scanning the area to find anyone in near of rescuing and using her flight and strength to get them to Dedenne.

@Raynar Saassin @York @Ver @Everybody

Mason

"I'll help with civilians as well. If you can bring me to a safe spot, I can make portals to get people there. I can't quite fly or shoot lasers, but I can hold down a fort.

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky

"You're mine!"

jedah-hands.gif

Jedah's hand exploded outwards by a torrent of blood towards where he sensed that Janemba would show up next.

"Heh heh he---"

Janemba laughed at Noi's comment but was cut off when Jedah predicted a teleport and was hit by a torrent of blood which knocked him backwards right as Date fired some kind of bullet straight towards his head, knocking him back even further.

"Grrrr..."

Janemba does not look happy.

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @JanembaFight
Mason

"I'll help with civilians as well. If you can bring me to a safe spot, I can make portals to get people there. I can't quite fly or shoot lasers, but I can hold down a fort.

Seeing Mason offering to help gave a smile to Pomada's face as the trio would find themselves rescuing any civilians left behind. Some were easy to spot as some were underneath destroyed cars and benches, but some were even harder to reach as moving hands would be spotted in the rubble of some buildings as well.

@Lucky @Alex Azure @CivilianRescue​

"Heh heh he---"

Janemba laughed at Noi's comment but was cut off when Jedah predicted a teleport and was hit by a torrent of blood which knocked him backwards right as Date fired some kind of bullet straight towards his head, knocking him back even further.

"Grrrr..."

Janemba does not look happy.

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @JanembaFight

Seeing Mason offering to help gave a smile to Pomada's face as the trio would find themselves rescuing any civilians left behind. Some were easy to spot as some were underneath destroyed cars and benches, but some were even harder to reach as moving hands would be spotted in the rubble of some buildings as well.

@Lucky @Alex Azure @CivilianRescue​

R08ZnHt.png

"Cover your fangs you mindless mutt,"
Jedah admonished Janemba with clear annoyance in his voice. He wasn't in the mood to take care of yet another dirty work for this fools that had summoned him here.

Noi meanwhile tried to jump unto Janemba's back and put him into some kind of chokehold. "You're actually way slicker and shiny than the demons I know!" Noi exclaimed doing her best to break Janemba's windpipe.​

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @JanembaFight

nt1kamae-small-15.png

"Nice of you to step in. I thought helping out was beneath you though," Naoto said sardonically as Jedah joined the fray fighting against Janemba, having dashed toward the scene of the monster's next appearance at hypersonic speeds. With Noi seeming to hold him in place, Naoto once again conjured a structure out of solidified blood, most notably in the form of a long sword.

Whatever the case was with Jedah, Naoto didn't have the time to stand idly by.

"Let's hope you're already on your way to the void. It'd be a shame to waste my strongest moves on you!" The young man exclaimed heatedly. And with that...

nt440-13.png

SWOOSH!

After raising his arm over his head, Naoto performed a powerful overhead slash right at Janemba!

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Jeremi @JanembaFight

"???"

Janemba screamed as Naoto's attack connected, causing a wound to appear on his head as it slashed straight through his body, slashing him in half! The two pieces of his body dropped to the ground and after inspection from Piccolo, he was confirmed dead.

"Good job. Now where's Goku?"

Back at the Capsule Corporation building, Goku and Broly were bringing the fight to the City as loud sounds of clashes were heard coming their way as three people were fighting. Broly was being beaten up by Goku's new power increase along with Gohan's assistance also as a Super Saiyan 2.

"You're finished, Broly!"
"Not until you lie dead at my feet..."

View attachment 4398

Broly jumped incredibly high into the air and began to charge a tiny Ki Blast, which when it travelled slowly for a few seconds, it expanded into a gigantic green orb of energy which easily trumped the size of West City! Goku and Gohan got together in front of the entire cast and powered up.

"Gohan! Ka... Me... Ha... Me... HAAAAAAA!"
"Kamehame... HAAAAAAA!"

The two of them fired a blue beam of energy which combined into one and clashed into the Gigantic Omega Blast, causing the blast to stop in the middle as a clash of Ki began to cause the ground to shake underneath everybody! However the group had a problem. The blast was overpowering the dynamic duo.

"Urgh... Urgh..."
"HAHAHAHA!"
"Goku! Gohan!"

Trunks yelled as he was found limping towards them alongside Vegeta and Piccolo.

"You guys are too weak... Go help the others..."
"We're here to help you Kakarot, take it or leave it!"
"We aren't abandoning you yet Goku!"
"Okay. Full Power!"
"Masenko!"
"Final Flash!"
"Special Beam Cannon!"

Trunks, Vegeta and Piccolo all shot beams towards the blast which began to slowly push the Gigantic Omega back towards Broly which caused him to stutter for a moment before laughing once again; firing smaller Ki Blasts towards the clash!

"HAHAHAHAHA! Do you really think you have enough power to beat me?!"
"He's too strong..."

The clash began to push even faster towards the Earth, heavily overpowering the group now as they found themselves being pushed slowly backwards! With one act of desperation, Goku turned towards the cast with a yell.

"Everyone! We need your help! If we don't stop this blast, it will destroy the Earth! You all want to save millions of lives by defeating Cell right? Help us here first! Divert Broly's blasts!"

"I don't, but I do now!"

latest

A strange alien appeared, ready to not divert, but absorb Broly's blast with his plug-like antennae extending towards Broly's side of the beam-of-war.

"Mmm mmm! Waaaaaay better than mom's cooking! Then again Steamed Tofu and Wheat Germ with Algae isn't that hard to compete with..."

Using Broly's own power against him, the alien fired the absorbed energy into the mix, powering it!

@Crow @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crunch @Takumi @Lucky @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Sark @Minerva @York @Raynar Saassin

Once Ben shot the absorbed energy into the clash, Broly would find that it was pushing towards him every time a new blast was fired from his hand. Getting annoyed at this change of events, Broly turned away from the clash and went to attack him but was interrupted by a barrage of Ki Blasts from a weakened Pomada who flew next to Ben.

"Hah... I don't know if that's going to do anything... I'm so exhausted from Janemba..."
"Insects, the lot of you!"

Broly then went to prioritise Pomada, beginning to fire numerous large blasts towards her, bigger than the small ones he was firing earlier.

"I don't think I'm going to survive these hits.. I'm too weak..."

@Crow @BrolyFight​

nt1kamae-small-15.png

"Nice of you to step in. I thought helping out was beneath you though," Naoto said sardonically as Jedah joined the fray fighting against Janemba, having dashed toward the scene of the monster's next appearance at hypersonic speeds. With Noi seeming to hold him in place, Naoto once again conjured a structure out of solidified blood, most notably in the form of a long sword.

Whatever the case was with Jedah, Naoto didn't have the time to stand idly by.

"Let's hope you're already on your way to the void. It'd be a shame to waste my strongest moves on you!" The young man exclaimed heatedly. And with that...

nt440-13.png

SWOOSH!

After raising his arm over his head, Naoto performed a powerful overhead slash right at Janemba!

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Jeremi @JanembaFight

"Well when the sheep can't defend themselves."
Jedah looked on with a bemused smirk. "The good shepherd steps in to save the flock." Though having said that he went back to his passive stance as he floated next to Naoto. "And to see a supposed demon like this...Just a mindless animal. Pathetic."

"???"

Janemba screamed as Naoto's attack connected, causing a wound to appear on his head as it slashed straight through his body, slashing him in half! The two pieces of his body dropped to the ground and after inspection from Piccolo, he was confirmed dead.

"Good job. Now where's Goku?"

Back at the Capsule Corporation building, Goku and Broly were bringing the fight to the City as loud sounds of clashes were heard coming their way as three people were fighting. Broly was being beaten up by Goku's new power increase along with Gohan's assistance also as a Super Saiyan 2.

"You're finished, Broly!"
"Not until you lie dead at my feet..."

View attachment 4398

Broly jumped incredibly high into the air and began to charge a tiny Ki Blast, which when it travelled slowly for a few seconds, it expanded into a gigantic green orb of energy which easily trumped the size of West City! Goku and Gohan got together in front of the entire cast and powered up.

"Gohan! Ka... Me... Ha... Me... HAAAAAAA!"
"Kamehame... HAAAAAAA!"

The two of them fired a blue beam of energy which combined into one and clashed into the Gigantic Omega Blast, causing the blast to stop in the middle as a clash of Ki began to cause the ground to shake underneath everybody! However the group had a problem. The blast was overpowering the dynamic duo.

"Urgh... Urgh..."
"HAHAHAHA!"
"Goku! Gohan!"

Trunks yelled as he was found limping towards them alongside Vegeta and Piccolo.

"You guys are too weak... Go help the others..."
"We're here to help you Kakarot, take it or leave it!"
"We aren't abandoning you yet Goku!"
"Okay. Full Power!"
"Masenko!"
"Final Flash!"
"Special Beam Cannon!"

Trunks, Vegeta and Piccolo all shot beams towards the blast which began to slowly push the Gigantic Omega back towards Broly which caused him to stutter for a moment before laughing once again; firing smaller Ki Blasts towards the clash!

"HAHAHAHAHA! Do you really think you have enough power to beat me?!"
"He's too strong..."

The clash began to push even faster towards the Earth, heavily overpowering the group now as they found themselves being pushed slowly backwards! With one act of desperation, Goku turned towards the cast with a yell.

"Everyone! We need your help! If we don't stop this blast, it will destroy the Earth! You all want to save millions of lives by defeating Cell right? Help us here first! Divert Broly's blasts!"

Noi was suddenly laying on the ground. Well, guess it's time to get up- oh why isn't her left side working. She turns her head to see half of her body lying next to her. Oh...that's why. Lucky for Noi her magic was already doing its part forming her two parts back together. "Wow!" She flipped up from the ground looking at Naoto. "That was a great plan!"

@Ver

83.png

"R-Right. I immediately regret speaking to you again," Naoto could only say in response to Jedah. He didn't know what he expected.

The boy was relatively nonplussed as his slash managed to put Janemba out of commission entirely from the looks of it, only relief at most. If that thing was supposed to be a demon as Jedah called him, he was certainly unlike any demon he'd faced before, but then again, so was Jedah. All these different worlds with different kinds of demons... He certainly didn't want to see that part of the multiverse.

Speaking of things he didn't want to see, as he saw Noi suddenly begin to pull herself back apart, the boy jumped up in surprise, an aghast expression on his face. "W-Whoa...! I didn't slash that deep, did I?! D-Damn, I guess it's just as well if you can just walk away from that, but... Are you really alright?" He asked Noi with concern in his voice, but before they could spend much more time enjoying idle conversation, it seemed that they still had another friend to deal with.

Seeing Broly's blasts be focused toward Pomada next, the boy's body moved before his mind could register what to do. In terms of combat, he specialized in close-range offense. What could he possibly do to shield Pomada except...

SHRRK!

... use his own body as a shield?

As Naoto appeared in front of Pomada, he took the brunt of Broly's blasts, his otherwise "human" body being shot and blasted off by Broly's attacks like knives through butter. He couldn't even scream out in pain before his mind gave out, and before long, he fell to the ground, entire chunks of his body missing from Broly's barrage.

And yet, in just a matter of seconds, the missing parts of Naoto's body began to grow back suddenly, like a rapid regeneration that preserved his life. Or his undeadness, but the others didn't need to know about that part. Still, even as Naoto regenerated, he remained on the ground, still feeling the sheer pain of the powerful Saiyan blasts, aching all over.

"... Ow."

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @Jeremi @amwexia @Lucky @Alex Azure @Everybody

"Naoto!"

Pomada screamed as he took all those hits from Broly, those blasts were surely to do a number on him even after his regeneration. Someone she didn't know jumped in front of her and practically saved her life. This deeply angered her for the fact that someone she were to get to know almost sacrificed themselves to save her. All of a sudden, a puff of smoke came out of her as she was completely engulfed by it. Once it cleared, Pomada wasn't there anymore. Instead, something else took her place.

"Broly! Me kill you!"
"Wha...?"

This new appearance of Pomada charged with purple energy surrounding her, scrunched up into a ball as she rammed herself into Broly repeatedly, dash after dash after dash as she seemed to be overpowering him!

"Impossible!!"
"Ohohohohohoho! Ahahahahahaha!"

This form of Pomada's after stopping her attack began rapidly bashing her chest like an ape in front of him.

"What's she doing?"
"I was afraid of this... Majin's have a purity form within them that they can tap into, but according to who taught Pomada this technique mentioned a chance for them to lose their hearts and turn aggressive. So far, the only times she's ever tapped into Purification was in spites of Anger."
"What does that mean?"
"It means that whatever Naoto did caused a surge of anger within Pomada's heart, causing her to undergo this transformation. We need to finish this fast before she loses control!"

@Ver @Crow @Jeremi @Lucky @Alex Azure @amwexia @BrolyFight​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back