Status
Not open for further replies.
nt1kamae-small-14.png

"I've had that feeling since that Jedah guy snaked his way into the deal, but I can't worry about that now. It doesn't negate the kind of threat this Cell guy is right now at least," Naoto said to LA Ben. He didn't have the advanced hearing that the other did to perceive what others were saying, but Naoto already had a suspicion of their supposed new allies to begin with anyway, so if they were planning something of their own accord, it'd be egg on his face for not being able to stop it.

It was like playing two games of chicken at the same time.

With Cell seemingly close to the end of his rope, Naoto saw no reason to let up on his assault, especially now that he had refocused himself to just one target now. All the more convenient for him.

With that, the young man once again rushed toward Cell, his fist glowing with a fiery energy that he charged up, before...

"Inferno Crusader!"

Inferno-Crusader.png

Fwoosh!

With a sharp sound that permeated the air, Naoto threw a powerful uppercut toward Cell's jaw, his punch backed up by additional rods of mystical energy that shot up like extra punches, hoping to get in extra hits and put the villain down for good!

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @amwexia @Everybody

" We're heroes from across roads and we aren't about to let you hurt this world. You can't just cheat your way across worlds and tie yourself to other people and expect everything to go okay. I learned a long time ago.... there's no such thing as perfect. Every person was made the way they were meant too." Jenny just smiled as she said that.

"No! You're wrong! There is such a thing as Perfect! ME!"

Cell exclaimed in an outburst which was cancelled by Naoto as he rushed him with an uppercut containing the strength of several punches and followed up by more punches as he was taking quite a beating. Being sent flying across the Arena, Cell was enraged.

"I should be able to beat you all easily... This can't be happening...! Hmm... aha!"

Cell then started grunting as something was happening behind him:

giphy.gif

Small black balls were coming out of that slot in his back, up to five. After those little black balls were released, they began forming smaller versions of Cell himself! Except they were smaller, blue and more child-like.

"Hehehehehe~"
"Not those things again..."

"Now my dear children. You remember those four men over there with that pink girl? They were your enemies. Give them as much pain as you can muster! Kill them, if that makes you happy~ Hmhm."

giphy.gif

"Hop to it."

Cell exclaimed as the little Cell Jr's launched themselves towards Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks, Vegeta and Pomada, beginning to beat them up furiously! They all had one to contend with but they weren't winning. Far from winning, they were being pushed back by the little Cells as they were suffering wounds all over their body!

"Keep at it my children! Daddy has to deal with some annoying pests."

Cell exclaimed as he would get ready for any incoming attackers. Question is, who was going to fight Cell and who was going to fight his Children who were furiously beating up their allies?

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Crow @amwexia @Everybody

"No! You're wrong! There is such a thing as Perfect! ME!"

Cell exclaimed in an outburst which was canceled by Naoto as he rushed him with an uppercut containing the strength of several punches and followed up by more punches as he was taking quite a beating. Being sent flying across the Arena, Cell was enraged.

"I should be able to beat you all easily... This can't be happening...! Hmm... aha!"

Cell then started grunting as something was happening behind him:

giphy.gif

Small black balls were coming out of that slot in his back, up to five. After those little black balls were released, they began forming smaller versions of Cell himself! Except they were smaller, blue and more child-like.

"Hehehehehe~"
"Not those things again..."

"Now my dear children. You remember those four men over there with that pink girl? They were your enemies. Give them as much pain as you can muster! Kill them, if that makes you happy~ Hmhm."

giphy.gif

"Hop to it."

Cell exclaimed as the little Cell Jr's launched themselves towards Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks, Vegeta and Pomada, beginning to beat them up furiously! They all had one to contend with but they weren't winning. Far from winning, they were being pushed back by the little Cells as they were suffering wounds all over their bodies!

"Keep at it, my children! Daddy has to deal with some annoying pests."

Cell exclaimed as he would get ready for any incoming attackers. Question is, who was going to fight Cell and who was going to fight his Children who were furiously beating up their allies?

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Crow @amwexia @Everybody

Fragile looked at the small little Cells beating up the others. Quickly, she fished out her bola gun, firing 5 shots. The ropes would wrap around the Cells and have them collapse to the ground.

@Raynar Saassin @CellFight

54.png

"Damn...! I've had enough of you and your gross powers, man!" Naoto exclaimed in disgust at the appearance of the Cell Jr. clones. He was tempted to hop back and help the Z Fighters handle the kids (and, well... anything to punch annoying brats in the face), but the half-vampire boy couldn't let them distract from the main threat at hand.

He'd just have to trust in the others.

Clenching his fist in front of his chest, Naoto began to channel even more power than ever before, the air around him shivering and whining as he began to go into overdrive. The power of Blood Repulsor.

In a blinding flash, the boy's hair suddenly turned white and the very space around him rumbled as though trembling in his presence. There was no longer any need to hold back his power, after all. If Cell wanted the fight of his life, Naoto would deliver, and then some.
Eternity.png

Fssh!

Creating a scythe with his blood, holding it in two hands, Naoto glared at the villain with resolved eyes. "I'll take you... to the edge of eternity. And then, you'll see. There is no life after death waiting for you, only the void!"

With that, Naoto lurched forward once more, delivering a barrage of slashes toward Cell's mid-section!

@Raynar Saassin @amwexia @Crow @Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody

54.png

"Damn...! I've had enough of you and your gross powers, man!" Naoto exclaimed in disgust at the appearance of the Cell Jr. clones. He was tempted to hop back and help the Z Fighters handle the kids (and, well... anything to punch annoying brats in the face), but the half-vampire boy couldn't let them distract from the main threat at hand.

He'd just have to trust in the others.

Clenching his fist in front of his chest, Naoto began to channel even more power than ever before, the air around him shivering and whining as he began to go into overdrive. The power of Blood Repulsor.

In a blinding flash, the boy's hair suddenly turned white and the very space around him rumbled as though trembling in his presence. There was no longer any need to hold back his power, after all. If Cell wanted the fight of his life, Naoto would deliver, and then some.
Eternity.png

Fssh!

Creating a scythe with his blood, holding it in two hands, Naoto glared at the villain with resolved eyes. "I'll take you... to the edge of eternity. And then, you'll see. There is no life after death waiting for you, only the void!"

With that, Naoto lurched forward once more, delivering a barrage of slashes toward Cell's mid-section!

Naoto would find someone else next to him with a scythe created from blood but now wearing the purple color of its wielder. "It is clear you're all lost without my help." Jedah aimed a flurry of slashes towards Cell's upper torso. "Allow me to welcome you the deep embrace of oblivion!"

Noi meanwhile was trying to football punt one of the Cell Jrs to send them flying. "Baby size is best size!"

As Fragile's rope connected with the varying Juniors, the fighters had a moment of reprieve for only a second as they instantly broke out of the rope bindings like nothing; resuming their beat-down on the fighters. One of the Juniors got football punted by Noi but it didn't launch them very far. They simply giggled in excitement and raised a hand upwards; generating a disc of Ki in which it threw it towards Noi!

@amwexia @Jeremi @CellJr's

Once Naoto and Jedah's attacks slashed right through Cell's body, all that was left of him was several bits and pieces scattered about the floor. However... Something was amiss. The pieces of Cell's body started to move! Jumping about like bunnies before gathering around the central torso and slotting themselves back into place! Followed by his Regeneration properties, the limbs readjusted to his form as he performed numerous kicks and punches at the air.

"A little trick I picked up from one of the various creatures of the world that Eliza hails from. You know, her playing games with me about speed was clever, but she knew exactly what it was like to go against Perfect Speed. She made a great absorpee."
"Damn it!"

Piccolo yelled as he used a Explosive Wave attack to temporary remove the Jr from him. He yelled towards Naoto and Jedah, as well as anyone who took an interest in fighting Cell.

"You can't just chop him up now! If you want to kill him and finish it off, you need to blast him to pieces! Leave nothing!"
"Hehehehehehe~"

The Cell Jr then returned back to Piccolo and started beating him up again.

@Jeremi @Ver @CellFight​

"Ah...so you did absorb that poor little kitty."

Having stayed back until the main event, Eliza now came forward, shaking her head. "Tsk, tsk, Cell. Does your hunger for power never stop? Taking what doesn't belong to you because you're so weak on your own? Oh well...I suppose I must give up the details." She looked to those fighting. "The Life Gem within Cell keeps him immortal. If we truly want to stop him we have to completely destroy his body."

Where in the world had Cloe ran off to? Hm. Probably not important.

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @Jeremi @amwexia

"You know, you do speak a lot about my obsession over power, yet who was the one running around drinking the blood of all your enemies, hmm?"

Cell exclaimed in a witty comeback towards Eliza as he prepared for anyone's incoming attacks. However Eliza's words caught the attention of Piccolo once again as he had only just managed to get rid of the Cell Jr that was beating him up. Rushing over to Eliza and grabbing her arm, he snapped.

piccolo3-png.4272

"What do you have to gain by withholding this information from us?! That information would of been handy to know!"

tenor.gif

"Now who's the one getting shouted at, hmm? Little Eliza not being able to make many friends, it seems! Tsk tsk tsk. Of course you'd struggle. You can't argue with Perfection."

@Yun Lee @amwexia @Jeremi @Ver @CellFight​

Eliza seemed deeply uninterested in Piccolo. "Is now really the time to be going after little ol' me, darling? I mean, Cell is the one attacking us all here." She sighed. "But if you absolutely MUST know, take a good look at Mister Tall, Blue, and Untrustworthy. You think I would just spill the secrets of my Life Gem when someone like him is around? That thing is beyond priceless!"

@Raynar Saassin

"Hmph. You have a point. But don't think you're off the hook yet."
"(An idea just sprouted.) Oh children!"

Cell shouted as the Cell Jr's turned their attention towards him as he called.

"I'm sure you'd recognize that Eliza woman, hmm? She somehow survived you back on our little adventure. Do me a kindness and eliminate her."
"Hehehehehe~"

All five Jr's giggled happily before releasing the Z-Fighters from their grasp and proceeded to lunge themselves towards Eliza!

@Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @Crow @amwexia @Crunch @Takumi @Lucky @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Sark @Minerva @York

Fragile was somewhat confused. Life gem? Huh?

But, since they all stopped fighting the good guys, Fragile knew what she had to do. She quickly aimed an assault rifle at Cell.

She knew it wouldn’t do much, the dude is probably bulletproof, but it may cause a distraction, leaving him open to Jedah and Naoto to attack.

@Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @CellFight

As Fragile's rope connected with the varying Juniors, the fighters had a moment of reprieve for only a second as they instantly broke out of the rope bindings like nothing; resuming their beat-down on the fighters. One of the Juniors got football punted by Noi but it didn't launch them very far. They simply giggled in excitement and raised a hand upwards; generating a disc of Ki in which it threw it towards Noi!

@amwexia @Jeremi @CellJr's

Once Naoto and Jedah's attacks slashed right through Cell's body, all that was left of him was several bits and pieces scattered about the floor. However... Something was amiss. The pieces of Cell's body started to move! Jumping about like bunnies before gathering around the central torso and slotting themselves back into place! Followed by his Regeneration properties, the limbs readjusted to his form as he performed numerous kicks and punches at the air.

"A little trick I picked up from one of the various creatures of the world that Eliza hails from. You know, her playing games with me about speed was clever, but she knew exactly what it was like to go against Perfect Speed. She made a great absorpee."
"Damn it!"

Piccolo yelled as he used a Explosive Wave attack to temporary remove the Jr from him. He yelled towards Naoto and Jedah, as well as anyone who took an interest in fighting Cell.

"You can't just chop him up now! If you want to kill him and finish it off, you need to blast him to pieces! Leave nothing!"
"Hehehehehehe~"

The Cell Jr then returned back to Piccolo and started beating him up again.

@Jeremi @Ver @CellFight​

Noi thought she could block it, but the fact that her upper torso fell to the ground next to her legs told a different story. "Aw nuts!" She quickly healed the damage she had sustained however and was back to her feet. "Come on and try that again you little baby!" She held up her arms in an offensive stance. "I'll smash you up so good not even your papa's going to recognize you!"

Jedah meanwhile had a look of annoyance on his face at Cell's antics. "Ah, so you're not powerful at all. You're just resistant. Like a tiny insignificant cockroach,"

hsXFipW.png

"There's no need to soil my hands in this filth any longer then." He looked over to Naoto. "Exterminate this bug will you?" With that Jedah disengaged from the fight leaving Naoto to fend for himself.​

@Raynar Saassin @Ver

As the fighting was underway, Cell was distracted by Fragile and her Assault Rifle fire. However this didn't do anything as the bullets merely bounced off of him as he slow walked towards Fragile in an intimidating manner.

OAQpG96.png

"Bitch, I'm a bio-mechanical Android. Bullets won't work on me~"

@amwexia @Ver @Jeremi @Everyone

Towa and Mira were watching with arms crossed as their masked friend had returned, holding some kind of device in their hands.

"Good~ We have all the energy we need---"
"Not so fast!"

Trunks yelled as he managed to remove the Cell Jr that was attacking him; confronting Towa and Mira.

"Trunks."
"I'm not letting you use that energy! Everyone! We were tricked! They were using us!!"
"Not that you would of been able to stop us---"
"Not alone, he won't."

Exclaimed a woman's voice as Pomada showed up to the pair of them with arms at the ready for a fight.

"You won't use us any longer!"
"Hmph. Mira? Deal with them."
"As you wish."
"Mira's a deadly adversary. Are you ready, Partner?"
"I am. Let's kick his ass."
"Everyone, continue fighting Cell! We'll handle these two!"
"Don't worry about us, I've fought Mira before."
"Let's see how well your strength has improved, Majin."

Pomada readied herself as she prepared to fight Mira!

Trunks went for a punch towards Towa but was stopped by a masked foe:

"Damn it!"
"..."
"Ahaha. Good work, my friend. Deal with him."

Trunks was now occupied with the masked warrior!

@Jeremi @Crow @Crunch @Takumi @Lucky @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Sark @Minerva @York

LA Ben

" Sorry, I can't let you do that," he replied, making a laser vision path and blasting the little cells with it. " I imagine that you can hold your own, but it doesn't hurt to get some help from friends."

@Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin

Jenny

Jenny watched as things went down. She saw that Ben had handled helping protecting Eliza. She decided her talents would be best to get rid of their not allies. " Hey Towa, you forgot that they weren't alone," she replied, shooting her missiles aiming to break the device she was holding.

@Raynar Saassin

nt5yarare-small-09.png

"What a pain in the ass...! For a second there, I almost believed you wanted to help out of the kindness of your own heart!" Naoto exclaimed facetiously as Jedah unceremoniously disengaged. Things seemed to take a turn for the dire as, surprise, Mira turned on them. Guess Jedah was in the know on that too.

What a load of shit. But he had to keep his focus, with everyone else's focus spread thin.

Vaporizing him until there was no trace of him left, huh... Sure. No pressure.

With Cell's attention diverted toward Fragile, Naoto gritted his teeth and leaped forward once more. "Don't forget about me, bastard! The show's just getting started!" He exclaimed, channeling his blood abilities to conjure up blades floating by his side, before shooting right at Cell, more to get his attention than anything else.

Following after his own blades, whether or not they even managed to hit their mark, the young man ran toward Cell, before dashing forward in a burst of speed, his leg outstretched and swinging right at him, fortified by pure energy!

Banishing-Fang.png

"BANISHING!"

The velocity of his kick left an afterimage in the shape of a crescent, vibrating through the air as it intended to smack Cell right in the side of his head, but he wasn't done yet. If he was gonna have to pour the entire power of his Overdrive into wiping Cell off the face of the planet, then he'd have to spend equal time and effort into wearing him down as well.

"FANG!"

Naoto immediately followed up the kick with a furious barrage of punches, carrying the intent to not give Cell any room to breathe. He had to put the villain on the defensive, or else his maneuver would be for nothing.

Banishing-Fang-Raid.png

"RAID!"

With that, he concluded his onslaught with a focused uppercut aimed right at Cell's jaw, hoping to weaken him as much as possible while the others held their own with their own enemies elsewhere!

@Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @amwexia @Everyone

Fragile’s teleported out of the way as soon as Cell was attacked by Naoya. Going some distance away to grab a grenade she dropped a while back.

Don’t worry it wasn’t activated.

She grabbed it and threw it at Cell.

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @CellFight

As the fighting was underway, Cell was distracted by Fragile and her Assault Rifle fire. However this didn't do anything as the bullets merely bounced off of him as he slow walked towards Fragile in an intimidating manner.

OAQpG96.png

"Bitch, I'm a bio-mechanical Android. Bullets won't work on me~"

@amwexia @Ver @Jeremi @Everyone

Towa and Mira were watching with arms crossed as their masked friend had returned, holding some kind of device in their hands.

"Good~ We have all the energy we need---"
"Not so fast!"

Trunks yelled as he managed to remove the Cell Jr that was attacking him; confronting Towa and Mira.

"Trunks."
"I'm not letting you use that energy! Everyone! We were tricked! They were using us!!"
"Not that you would of been able to stop us---"
"Not alone, he won't."

Exclaimed a woman's voice as Pomada showed up to the pair of them with arms at the ready for a fight.

"You won't use us any longer!"
"Hmph. Mira? Deal with them."
"As you wish."
"Mira's a deadly adversary. Are you ready, Partner?"
"I am. Let's kick his ass."
"Everyone, continue fighting Cell! We'll handle these two!"
"Don't worry about us, I've fought Mira before."
"Let's see how well your strength has improved, Majin."

Pomada readied herself as she prepared to fight Mira!

Trunks went for a punch towards Towa but was stopped by a masked foe:

"Damn it!"
"..."
"Ahaha. Good work, my friend. Deal with him."

Trunks was now occupied with the masked warrior!

@Jeremi @Crow @Crunch @Takumi @Lucky @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Sark @Minerva @York

nt5yarare-small-09.png

"What a pain in the ass...! For a second there, I almost believed you wanted to help out of the kindness of your own heart!" Naoto exclaimed facetiously as Jedah unceremoniously disengaged. Things seemed to take a turn for the dire as, surprise, Mira turned on them. Guess Jedah was in the know on that too.

What a load of shit. But he had to keep his focus, with everyone else's focus spread thin.

Vaporizing him until there was no trace of him left, huh... Sure. No pressure.

With Cell's attention diverted toward Fragile, Naoto gritted his teeth and leaped forward once more. "Don't forget about me, bastard! The show's just getting started!" He exclaimed, channeling his blood abilities to conjure up blades floating by his side, before shooting right at Cell, more to get his attention than anything else.

Following after his own blades, whether or not they even managed to hit their mark, the young man ran toward Cell, before dashing forward in a burst of speed, his leg outstretched and swinging right at him, fortified by pure energy!

Banishing-Fang.png

"BANISHING!"

The velocity of his kick left an afterimage in the shape of a crescent, vibrating through the air as it intended to smack Cell right in the side of his head, but he wasn't done yet. If he was gonna have to pour the entire power of his Overdrive into wiping Cell off the face of the planet, then he'd have to spend equal time and effort into wearing him down as well.

"FANG!"

Naoto immediately followed up the kick with a furious barrage of punches, carrying the intent to not give Cell any room to breathe. He had to put the villain on the defensive, or else his maneuver would be for nothing.

Banishing-Fang-Raid.png

"RAID!"

With that, he concluded his onslaught with a focused uppercut aimed right at Cell's jaw, hoping to weaken him as much as possible while the others held their own with their own enemies elsewhere!

@Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @amwexia @Everyone

Fragile’s teleported out of the way as soon as Cell was attacked by Naoya. Going some distance away to grab a grenade she dropped a while back.

Don’t worry it wasn’t activated.

She grabbed it and threw it at Cell.

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @CellFight

Following Naoto's assault and Fragile's grenade came a green ball of magical energy at Cell that zipped by at high speed. A curse, if you will, with the intent to drain some of Cell's energy as well as burn him in the process as it would explode on impact.

7ec9f65c8d2ef26eb2f2d25e6ecfa274bebaa8b2.jpg

"Bullets can't do anything to you, but let's see about magic, why don't we?" He chuckled, before he frowned. Cell was persistent, but something didn't feel quite right. Outside of Life Gem business, of course.

"Mm, if I remember correctly he mentioned something about being perfect, well I'm not feeling it." He hummed to himself with a tilt of his head, hands starting to glow with a green outline as he got ready to cast another curse.

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @amwexia

eeb14aba69a47b8780283fcc46ee74e37f932bba.jpg

"Hopefully this should do for now..."

Meanwhile, Noah tried to stay more to the back or the sidelines, and help take care of the Cell Jr.'s once Cell sicced them on Eliza by manipulating his blood to look eerily similar to a giant snake head that'd attempt to tear one Cell Jr into bits.

@Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @Lucky

Eliza clicked her tongue in irritation, yanking her arm from Piccolo. "Really now, darling? Look what happens when you focus on the wrong person!" She sighed, swinging her large staff around to strike the Cell Jrs and get them away from her. As Noah came to aid her, she smiled sweetly. "Such a darling hero, coming to help! Be careful bringing your blood near me, though...I may not be able to control myself if it's good enough!"

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi

Eliza clicked her tongue in irritation, yanking her arm from Piccolo. "Really now, darling? Look what happens when you focus on the wrong person!" She sighed, swinging her large staff around to strike the Cell Jrs and get them away from her. As Noah came to aid her, she smiled sweetly. "Such a darling hero, coming to help! Be careful bringing your blood near me, though...I may not be able to control myself if it's good enough!"

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi

6f16da8f4bb692b508ae3acffa840b05f4e1553f.jpg

"Aha, duly noted." Noah chuckled, almost sheepish.

'What a scary woman'. He thought for a moment, his serpentine shaped blood retreating to his side for and nearly curling around him before shooting out again to try and tear apart another Cell Jr. He remembered the act she put up earlier--he knew one woman who was a bit of an actress herself. He married her after all, and knew that under her sweet gaze was contempt and probably hatred. Too bad it took him six years of Armageddon to see it.

Now wasn't the time for that though, he had to make sure he even kept standing through the rest of the fight.

Right now he was in the yellow zone, so he wasn't too concerned for himself as long as he didn't get too close to Eliza or the big boys in this fight. Mostly Eliza, really.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Raynar Saassin

As Naoto continued his ruthless barrage towards Cell, he was finding himself losing more and more ground. How could this be?! Complete and utter strangers beating him up with ease, making a mockery of his perfection... This wasn't a fight, it was a nightmare!

"No! This can't be happening! I should be able to beat you brats easily!"
"Keep the aggression coming. Cell must be defeated!"

Gohan exclaimed as he rushed forward now to assist Naoto, following his attacks with some of his own, heavily pushing him back. The Grenade that Fragile sent had exploded and caused damage to the plains-land around it but wasn't close enough towards Cell due to all the aggression pushing him back.

That was when Aidan's magic attack made contact, burning his skin ever so slightly and suddenly felt weaker!

"What... Is this... Where is all my energy?! Nooo... YOU WILL PAY!!"

Cell immediately turned towards Aidan and growled angrily as he proceeded to fire large Ki Blasts towards him but were blocked by Piccolo:

hqdefault.jpg

"Haaah... Haaah... That... took a lot out of me... You alright?"
"Piccolo!"

@Ver @amwexia @Takumi @Cell

As everyone attacked the Cell Jr's, they were falling quickly but not as quickly as Cell. They all garnered together and now attacked as a group instead of individually.

View attachment 4504
They all gathered together and prepared to fire one large Kamehameha Wave towards the entirety of the group!

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi @CellJr's

As Jenny fired her missiles towards the Energy Collection device that Towa possesses, she used her staff and fired projectiles towards them in response while the Masked Warrior continued to fend off Trunks. Meanwhile the fight between Pomada and Mira proceeded with Pomada gaining ground.

"Impressive. You're certainly stronger since the last time we fought."
"I'm a lot stronger than you think. I haven't even gone all out yet!"
"W-What?!"

Pomada then screamed as she was engulfed in a puff of Pink Smoke as her form changed once again to that of Kid Buu:

"Pomada! Are you sure you should be in this state?! What if you end up losing control again?!"
"Don't worry Trunks! No one has been killed yet to trigger this phase! I should be fine!"
"Hmph. Bring it."
"With pleasure!"

@Takumi @Towa&Mira
@Jeremi @Crow @Alex Azure @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Sark @Kaykay @York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back