Status
Not open for further replies.
As Naoto continued his ruthless barrage towards Cell, he was finding himself losing more and more ground. How could this be?! Complete and utter strangers beating him up with ease, making a mockery of his perfection... This wasn't a fight, it was a nightmare!

"No! This can't be happening! I should be able to beat you brats easily!"
"Keep the aggression coming. Cell must be defeated!"

Gohan exclaimed as he rushed forward now to assist Naoto, following his attacks with some of his own, heavily pushing him back. The Grenade that Fragile sent had exploded and caused damage to the plains-land around it but wasn't close enough towards Cell due to all the aggression pushing him back.

That was when Aidan's magic attack made contact, burning his skin ever so slightly and suddenly felt weaker!

"What... Is this... Where is all my energy?! Nooo... YOU WILL PAY!!"

Cell immediately turned towards Aidan and growled angrily as he proceeded to fire large Ki Blasts towards him but were blocked by Piccolo:

hqdefault.jpg

"Haaah... Haaah... That... took a lot out of me... You alright?"
"Piccolo!"

@Ver @amwexia @Takumi @Cell

As everyone attacked the Cell Jr's, they were falling quickly but not as quickly as Cell. They all garnered together and now attacked as a group instead of individually.

View attachment 4504
They all gathered together and prepared to fire one large Kamehameha Wave towards the entirety of the group!

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi @CellJr's

As Jenny fired her missiles towards the Energy Collection device that Towa possesses, she used her staff and fired projectiles towards them in response while the Masked Warrior continued to fend off Trunks. Meanwhile the fight between Pomada and Mira proceeded with Pomada gaining ground.

"Impressive. You're certainly stronger since the last time we fought."
"I'm a lot stronger than you think. I haven't even gone all out yet!"
"W-What?!"

Pomada then screamed as she was engulfed in a puff of Pink Smoke as her form changed once again to that of Kid Buu:

"Pomada! Are you sure you should be in this state?! What if you end up losing control again?!"
"Don't worry Trunks! No one has been killed yet to trigger this phase! I should be fine!"
"Hmph. Bring it."
"With pleasure!"

@Takumi @Towa&Mira
@Jeremi @Crow @Alex Azure @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Sark @Kaykay @York

"I'm fine, thank you." Aiden spoke, before sending another, larger ball of magic at Cell.

"Hold still for a bit, Piccolo." He spoke as he placed his hand on Piccolo's back.

"Oh yeah, if you feel any kind of burning sensation let me know immediately cause what I'm about to do should feel the opposite if memory serves me right!" He added cheerfully.

There was a small pause.

"Well, I think it should, hard to remember every spell you've come across when you're old as I am." He added with an unsure chuckle as he tried to heal Piccolo of his bruises and cuts with a similar green magical energy that for all intents and purposes should of felt soothing.

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @amwexia

Noah's blood twistedand charged at the merged Cell Jr and attempted to form a dome around it and harden into an almost crystalline and hard cocoon of sorts to at least try and delay the attack for the rest to either get out of the way or help take care of the problem somehow.

He doubted it'd work, but if the others had better ideas he'd gladly go with them.

@Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Cell Jrs

nt611-09.png

"That's enough out of you! You won't be hurting anyone ever again!"

With Cell's attention divided between the different people going after him, Naoto took this opportunity to finally unleash every ounce of the power of Bloodedge. Forming a scythe once again, his signature weapon, he gave a resolved look, no longer content to simply play around. This had gone on long enough!

"There is no hell. Only darkness. Only the abyss waits for you."

Holding out the weapon of crystallized blood in front of himself, Naoto dashed toward Cell and gave his final, furious onslaught of slashes, bisecting and cleaving through him at every possible turn, but he didn't stop. He gave more and more slashes, faster, stronger, sharper than before, intent on cutting Cell into little pieces, and then cutting those pieces into even smaller pieces, slicing and dicing him into the smallest pieces imaginable, or at least trying to.

If Cell was just gonna keep regenerating as much as he could, let's see him regenerate from all this!

As a final gesture, Naoto twirled his scythe around and dashed forward at blinding speed, ending up behind where Cell stood (or once stood) with a final gambit.

"Hey, bloodsucker!" Naoto called out to Jedah without even looking back, "Why don't you earn your keep and take out the trash?!"

@Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @amwexia @Takumi @Cell

nt611-09.png

"That's enough out of you! You won't be hurting anyone ever again!"

With Cell's attention divided between the different people going after him, Naoto took this opportunity to finally unleash every ounce of the power of Bloodedge. Forming a scythe once again, his signature weapon, he gave a resolved look, no longer content to simply play around. This had gone on long enough!

"There is no hell. Only darkness. Only the abyss waits for you."

Holding out the weapon of crystallized blood in front of himself, Naoto dashed toward Cell and gave his final, furious onslaught of slashes, bisecting and cleaving through him at every possible turn, but he didn't stop. He gave more and more slashes, faster, stronger, sharper than before, intent on cutting Cell into little pieces, and then cutting those pieces into even smaller pieces, slicing and dicing him into the smallest pieces imaginable, or at least trying to.

If Cell was just gonna keep regenerating as much as he could, let's see him regenerate from all this!

As a final gesture, Naoto twirled his scythe around and dashed forward at blinding speed, ending up behind where Cell stood (or once stood) with a final gambit.

"Hey, bloodsucker!" Naoto called out to Jedah without even looking back, "Why don't you earn your keep and take out the trash?!"

"A duet of carnage between you and me?" Jedah asked having suddenly emerged from behind Naoto. "Perhaps I can indulge and be your savior...just this once." As Naoto finished his attack the Dark Messiah began with his own. The pieces of Cell still floating in the air were enveloped in a bubble of blood that was strong enough to inflict damage when used on an opponent and now Cell was that foe. The corrosive power behind Jedah's blood was hopefully enough to finally rid this world of the menace known as Cell. "Farewell, you despicable little cockroach."

Epilogue - It's all over.

As Jedah and Naoto used the fullest extent of their combat abilities, Cell was prevented from regenerating due to all the consistent and constant damage thrown upon him. As the final remains of his body crumbled to pieces, Cell was defeated.

"It's... over. Finally... Cell is defeated... For good."
"Wait... What's that on the ground?"

Gohan exclaimed as where Cell's final stance was, there laid a unusual Gem. This must be the Life Gem that Eliza and everyone was mentioning.

The Cell Jr's that was encased within the Crystalline Entrapment forced the Cell Jr's to kill themselves as the Kamehameha Waves bounced and exploded within. Once the chamber exploded, all that remained were the dead bodies of the little ones.

"It's finally over..."
"NO!!"

Came the scream of Towa as Trunks had managed to slip past the Masked Warrior and sliced up their device! All that was left of it was bits and pieces. Before Towa could react, Mira was launched towards her which caused both of them to fall to the ground; with Mira covered in bruises and dents.

"Let's get out of here."
"What?! But we're so far in!"
"Towa, let's go!"
"Hmph. Whoever you are, and Trunks; and your Time Patroller friends... We'll be back."

Towa used her staff and all of a sudden, the three of them disappeared instantly. Trunks, having gathered the rest of his strength, confronted the group.

"Thank you, all of you, for your service towards us. You have defeated a great evil and then some."

That was when all of a sudden, a flash of light appeared next to Trunks which revealed itself to be... a little girl?

"Hey guys!"
"Supreme Kai of Time?! What are you doing here?"
"Isn't it obvious, silly? I'm here to congratulate you and everyone here for a job well done today, and to bring you all a present!"

She stepped forward in front of Trunks and spoke to the group.

"I cannot thank you all enough for answering Earth's call. I would of just sent my Time Patrollers to handle it but the people here already had a plan. History may go on the same as before without interruption thanks to all of you. I'm sure you're all as eager to leave now as your mission is complete, so!"

She then whistled and all of a sudden, several different kinds of people appeared:

rI6Ph1j.png

Each of them was holding a Dragon Ball and began forming the pattern required to summon the Eternal Dragon.

"We're going to have the Dragon wish you all back home!"

Once the final ball was placed, they all glowed in the same fashion as they did when everyone first saw the dragon, and it appeared before them after a build up!

dragon-ball-super-shenron-760x428.jpg

"I am the Eternal Dragon! State your wish and I shall---"

The dragon stopped for a moment as he recognized who summoned him and those around them.

"Oh! You are the ones who were summoned. I trust these are the ones you wish me to wish back home?"
"Indeed! But first."

The Supreme Kai of Time then turned towards the entirety of the group.

"If you all want to say your goodbyes before we do the thing, then please do. You have all the time you need."

Cast:
@Yun Lee As Eliza (Skullgirls) & Cloe Walsh (No More Heroes)
@Jeremi As Noi (Dorohedoro) & Jedah Domah (Darkstalkers)
@Gummi Bunnies As Miyao Mitake (Ciconia When They Cry) & Enterprise (Azur Lane)
@Minerva As Emily Kaldwin (Dishonored)
@Sark As Colonel Yevgeny Borisovitch (Metal Gear Solid) & Captain Charlie Nash (Street Fighter)
@Ver As Naoto Kurogane (Blazblue)
@amwexia As Fragile (Death Stranding)
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) & USS Eldridge (Azur Lane)
@Takumi As Noah Collins (Rebirth) & Aiden (Lumine)
@Lucky As Benjamin Kirby Tennyson (Live Action Ben 10: Alien Force & Race Against Time) & Jennifer Wakeman (My Life As A Teenage Robot)
@Crunch As Jean Pierre Polnareff & Hol Horse (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti (OC) & Kaname Date (AI: The Somnium Files)
@York As Ymir Fritz (Attack on Titan) & Artoria Pendragon (Fate/Grand Order)
@Kaykay As Samrukh (The Black and White Avesta)

nt5yarare-small-08.png

"Phew, it's finally over..." Naoto sighed in relief, hunched over as though it took all he had just to keep standing after giving Cell everything he had, panting softly as he spoke. If he lost any bit of concentration, the boy was worried that he was bound to fall over on his ass right then and there, after all.

With that, his Drive began to fade away, reverting him to his original appearance, his white hair returning to its original shade of brown and his eyes returning to their original color as well.

85.png

"Well, all's well that ends well, it looks like," Naoto breathed. He was worried about what Towa and Mira were up to at the side of what Cell was doing, but it seemed that the guardians of this world caught wind and managed to get on top of it, even if they managed to escape this time. The boy wasn't too worried about them; he had played his fair share of interfering in the affairs of other worlds enough to know what was and wasn't his business after all.

Though, if he was going to get the chance to get a last word in... The boy turned to Jedah.

"Thanks for the assist with Cell... when you actually showed up. That said," he paused, pointing his finger up as if to emphasize his point, a cocky smile tugging at his lips, "Try to invade my world and I'll kick your ass! Really, I'll be that much happier if I never see you again!"

Even after everything, he probably shouldn't have been so casual with someone fancying himself a great big lord of darkness, but hey, Raquel had him trained well for this kind of stuff.

@Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Everybody

FRAGILE EPILOGUE - BECAUSE WE HAVE TO

Fragile sighed, a tear streaking down her cheek.

"Never again..." Fragile muttered. Her eyes loomed down in shame, this violence made her no better than Higgs.

She took off her glove, looking down at her aged hand.

View attachment 4510

She knew she was terrible. She knew she blew up Middle Knot City...

"I guess this is it..." Fragile said, slipping her glove back on.

She didn't want to make any goodbyes, she wasn't close with anyone here. To be honest, it all felt like a dream to her. She opened her umbrella up and waited. Waited to be sent home.

She wants to forget.

@Raynar Saassin @EveryoneElse

Epilogue - It's all over.

As Jedah and Naoto used the fullest extent of their combat abilities, Cell was prevented from regenerating due to all the consistent and constant damage thrown upon him. As the final remains of his body crumbled to pieces, Cell was defeated.

"It's... over. Finally... Cell is defeated... For good."
"Wait... What's that on the ground?"

Gohan exclaimed as where Cell's final stance was, there laid a unusual Gem. This must be the Life Gem that Eliza and everyone was mentioning.

The Cell Jr's that was encased within the Crystalline Entrapment forced the Cell Jr's to kill themselves as the Kamehameha Waves bounced and exploded within. Once the chamber exploded, all that remained were the dead bodies of the little ones.

"It's finally over..."
"NO!!"

Came the scream of Towa as Trunks had managed to slip past the Masked Warrior and sliced up their device! All that was left of it was bits and pieces. Before Towa could react, Mira was launched towards her which caused both of them to fall to the ground; with Mira covered in bruises and dents.

"Let's get out of here."
"What?! But we're so far in!"
"Towa, let's go!"
"Hmph. Whoever you are, and Trunks; and your Time Patroller friends... We'll be back."

Towa used her staff and all of a sudden, the three of them disappeared instantly. Trunks, having gathered the rest of his strength, confronted the group.

"Thank you, all of you, for your service towards us. You have defeated a great evil and then some."

That was when all of a sudden, a flash of light appeared next to Trunks which revealed itself to be... a little girl?

"Hey guys!"
"Supreme Kai of Time?! What are you doing here?"
"Isn't it obvious, silly? I'm here to congratulate you and everyone here for a job well done today, and to bring you all a present!"

She stepped forward in front of Trunks and spoke to the group.

"I cannot thank you all enough for answering Earth's call. I would of just sent my Time Patrollers to handle it but the people here already had a plan. History may go on the same as before without interruption thanks to all of you. I'm sure you're all as eager to leave now as your mission is complete, so!"

She then whistled and all of a sudden, several different kinds of people appeared:

rI6Ph1j.png

Each of them was holding a Dragon Ball and began forming the pattern required to summon the Eternal Dragon.

"We're going to have the Dragon wish you all back home!"

Once the final ball was placed, they all glowed in the same fashion as they did when everyone first saw the dragon, and it appeared before them after a build up!

dragon-ball-super-shenron-760x428.jpg

"I am the Eternal Dragon! State your wish and I shall---"

The dragon stopped for a moment as he recognized who summoned him and those around them.

"Oh! You are the ones who were summoned. I trust these are the ones you wish me to wish back home?"
"Indeed! But first."

The Supreme Kai of Time then turned towards the entirety of the group.

"If you all want to say your goodbyes before we do the thing, then please do. You have all the time you need."

Cast:
@Yun Lee As Eliza (Skullgirls) & Cloe Walsh (No More Heroes)
@Jeremi As Noi (Dorohedoro) & Jedah Domah (Darkstalkers)
@Gummi Bunnies As Miyao Mitake (Ciconia When They Cry) & Enterprise (Azur Lane)
@Minerva As Emily Kaldwin (Dishonored)
@Sark As Colonel Yevgeny Borisovitch (Metal Gear Solid) & Captain Charlie Nash (Street Fighter)
@Ver As Naoto Kurogane (Blazblue)
@amwexia As Fragile (Death Stranding)
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) & USS Eldridge (Azur Lane)
@Takumi As Noah Collins (Rebirth) & Aiden (Lumine)
@Lucky As Benjamin Kirby Tennyson (Live Action Ben 10: Alien Force & Race Against Time) & Jennifer Wakeman (My Life As A Teenage Robot)
@Crunch As Jean Pierre Polnareff & Hol Horse (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti (OC) & Kaname Date (AI: The Somnium Files)
@York As Ymir Fritz (Attack on Titan) & Artoria Pendragon (Fate/Grand Order)
@Kaykay As Samrukh (The Black and White Avesta)

Noah was more than glad everything was over, looking down at the blood running down his arm where he had to cut himself earlier he grimaced a bit.

Ignoring that for now, he turned his gaze to the Pink child for a moment.

"Supreme Kai of Time? Are you in charge of time in this world?" He asked, his eyebrows raised a bit in surprise. The way she spoke made it seem as if none of this really effected the world too badly.

"Well I guess it's over." Aiden hummed to himself as he glanced down at the Life Gem that was left after Cell's death.

Cloe had disappeared at some point as far as he knew, but he had no doubt either her or Eliza would try to get their hands on the little trouble maker as soon as possible.

"Fragile! Good luck out there, yeah?" He called, giving her a wave of his hand.

He doubted he'd see any of the people here again, but who knew?

@Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @amwexia @Others

LA Ben and Jenny

" That was surprinslgy underwhelming for a final fight.... but I guess Cell was actually.... imperfect. I guess this is the end. It was nice to meet all of you, even if I didn't really get to know most of you. Should we give that gem back to Eliza before we go or...."

" I am really going to miss you guys, I feel like everything went by so fast. But it was nice to save a world and stop a mad man from making a game."

@Raynar Saassin @Everyone

"Do not worry yourself about that Life Gem, dear boy," a voice purred from behind Ben. "I will take care of that."

Where a Life Gem had once sat was now a woman who had gone missing for a short time. Cloe, hand on her chest, flashed a cruel smile at Eliza. "Well, here I am, a vessel as I promised. The Life Gem is now mine."

"Yours? You barely lifted a finger through this whole thing! That Gem and you both belong to me!"

"Hmm...no." Cloe shook her head. "I have no interest in serving you. I wish to see what this Multiverse has to offer. Can you blame me, after what you put me through? Ruining my chance for a new start?"

Eliza rolled her eyes. "Oh please. You think the Trinity wouldn't dispose of you the second you became a liability? You're weak! You barely managed to survive me for ten seconds!"

"That was before I became immortal, though. Now I am free of my prison, and I can do anything I want!"

"You...hmph." Eliza shrugged nonchalantly. "Well...no use crying over spilled blood, I suppose. You may have saved my own world a few headaches by taking that thing!"

"Wait." Cloe narrowed her eyes. "What are you saying...?"

"I'm saying that I'm perfectly fine giving up the Life Gem. It was a lovely idea, a permanent drinking fountain, but I can always find something to drink out here." Eliza licked her lips. "Perhaps I should give Multiversal travel a go...all those powerful people, and all their envigorating blood..."

"Aw...and here I was hoping to be pursued." Cloe mocked a pout, but then tossed her hair over her shoulder. "As long as you and I avoid each other, I suppose I bear no ill will."

"And I to you, darling. Though if we do meet again...understand I may not be able to resist myself."

"Well, by then I should be stronger. But we will see if that day ever comes."​

Earth's Epilogue

"It seems like that's the only one, Supreme Kai."
"I guess so!"
"Wait!"

Pomada exclaimed as before the Kai could react, Pomada walked up to Naoto and kissed him on the cheek.

"That's for saving my life in West City. If you hadn't of done that, I... I don't know what I'd of done... Stay safe wherever you live. I might want to figure out a way to visit you to pay you back."

Pomada stated with a flirtatious wink as she returned back to Trunks.

"What was that?"
"Appreciation. Am I not allowed to do that?"
"Umm..."
"Or are you just jealous?"
"What?! No... No! Umm... Can we just get on with this..."

Future Trunks exclaimed, his face engulfed in red from embarrassment, which caused everyone there to laugh happily before the Supreme Kai of Time turned towards Shenron.

"With everything said and done, I wish for everyone here to be returned to their homes!"
"Your wish shall be granted."

Everyone would feel the same energy they felt when they arrived as their bodies would be transported back to their homes. As they were disappearing, they'd witness Shenron disappear and shoot upwards into the sky; splitting into seven balls once again. Once everyone had vanished completely, Dende walked up to the Supreme Kai of Time.

"What happens now?"
"Me, Trunks and Pomada are now to leave. My Time Patrollers will gather those Dragon Balls we brought so they don't get confused with yours."
"I see. Thank you for lending your support against Cell, and whoever those three were."
"They were a challenge but we kicked their butts. But something tells me they will strike again..."
"And when they do, we'll be ready."

And with that, the Time Patrollers, Pomada, Future Trunks and the Supreme Kai of Time disappeared, and the Z-Fighters all went their ways.

Demonic Epilogue

Within the realm Towa and Mira resided, they were recovering from their defeat.

"Why did you pull us away, Mira?"
"Even I know when we are beaten. That Majin... She's stronger than I had anticipated."
"We'll just have to make you stronger. We need to resume our plans, but we've been left with nothing..."
"I take it our services are no longer required?"

Spoke a voice as it would appear that Turles was there, listening in.

"Turles."
"I must say, you had quite the trouble dealing with those pests."
"How did you---"
"Know? Hahaha, we've been watching ever since they bested us when you unleashed Frieza."

Spoke another voice as behind Towa and Mira was Lord Slug.

"Slug..."
"But, that isn't going to happen again. See, while you were busy losing, we've been busy ourselves. Slug?"
"With pleasure."

Slug then whistled as they had been very busy. Behind Slug came numerous familiar characters; Goku, Vegeta, Golden Frieza, and an army of Metal Coolers, all been converted by Towa's villainous energies.

"How did you... Only I have the capability of doing that!"
"That's not all. Turles!"
"We also gathered a... special, set of Dragon Balls, thanks to my new friend here:"

Turles then revealed a new figure:

"Meet Syn Shenron. He has a special set of Dragon Balls for us, and with them, we shall get our revenge on those who interfered with your plans, or in this case... Our Plans."
"Are you implying---"
"We're not implying anything, Towa. We've been more productive than you this whole time! And now that you've been weakened, it's time for you three to die."

Turles, Slug and everyone they had brought then fired a subsequent large amount of Ki Blasts towards them, eventually disposing of Towa, Mira and the Masked Saiyan!

"Hahahaha. This is too easy!"
"Don't lose yourself, Slug. We still need to get to work."
"Right, of course, my new Partner. Forget ruling the universe, when I can---"

Slug then turned towards the Black Star Dragon Balls and smirked:

"---Rule the Multiverse!"

The Perfect Being's Epilogue

After having been defeated... again, he had been placed back into the Cells of the Home For Infinite Losers... yet again. Locked behind an individual Cell far away from the other cast, he simply sat on his bunk and displayed large amounts of frustration.

ORM6u3G.png

"Ugh... I cannot believe this has happened AGAIN! Those little shits and their annoying friends... I had victory in my grasp and yet it was pulled away from me... Well, this can't possibly get any worse now can it?"
"Shut up, Cell. You have a new guest who will be staying with you in your holding cell."
"New guest? Who could you possibly throw in here that'd--- Why do I smell Semen?"

"Oh my~ Your power is similar to his, but you sure as hell don't look like him. Frieza looks... tighter from the back."
"I'm sorry, who the hell are you?"
"I'm Zarbon, the elite space warrior, and right hand of the mighty Lord Frieza, Oh."
"Oh I see what's going on here. I am not Frieza."
"But your power readings... They're very similar to his."
"No you see uh... how can I put this, Frieza is... inside of me."
"Oh my."
"Inside of me like, I have his DNA inside of me."
"Oh my god."
"Oh god damn it that's worse, Cellular DNA! I have his Cellular DNA inside of me. *Sigh* You know I'm starting to get uncomfortable, and you're making this a lot harder."
"Well I do tend to have that effect on other men."

Cell sighed deeply as he was in for a lot of trouble with his new "bunk-mate," Zarbon.

Another crisis has been averted by the hands of the Z-Warriors and the unknown warriors. Peace has been restored and everyone safely returned to their homes. But what new threats linger? What of Cell who's been left to deal with Zarbon? And what of Turles and Slug, who are plotting multiversal domination?

Find out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back