Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloe wasn't fazed by the threats, but she did release Polnareff, allowing him free control of his body once more. "Well handsome, after this task at hand you're free to fight whoever you want. Hmhm...even me."

She moved forward (though her hands slid of Polnareff's shoulders nice and slow), sauntering out in front between the two foes, right in the line of Hol Horse's gun. "But for right now, perhaps you should both put your toys away and try to relax. We were all brought here to work together, weren't we? I would be so sad if it meant two big, strong, attractive gentlemen like yourselves weren't able to join our cause...so please. Let us put aside our differences and try to at least tolerate each other's company, no?"

But as Fragile attacked, she frowned. "That goes for all of us," she said. "It is no good to make enemies so early on."

@Crunch @amwexia
Fragile heard the cowboy man say this and turned to look at the situation at hand.

Who is this man? What’s his deal? He looks like he’s holding something but he’s clearly holding nothing.

Fragile warped behind him and took out her strand which was on her belt.

Her breath steady as a tear from her chiral allergy strolled on down her cheek.

In a single act, she unfurled her strand and wrapped it around the cowboy’s neck.

@Crunch @Anybody
"Heh, you have a way with words, but I cannot comply, baby. I got a lot of money on the line for this guy's hea--urrk!"

90d281a7db7cb1b204eb53849cc57e15.png

Hol Horse failed to finish his sentence, his eyes glued on Cloe long enough for Fragile to slip behind and shut him up. The cowboy frantically kicked and flailed beneath her wire, managing to lift Emperor into the air behind himself.

"B-big... mistake... missy!"

*BANG!*

The gunshot rang directly next to Fragile's ears. Normally, a shot from his position would go wide no matter how hard he tried, assuring that Fragile would be safe from getting shot. However, the Emperor was no regular gun. Those with swift eyes watching the scene could see the bullet make perfect redirection mid-air, defying all laws of physics as it curved around and was sent sailing towards the back of Fragile's head.

"LOOK OUT!"

As soon as Cloe's hand left his shoulder, Polnareff sprung into action. The man dove forward with Silver Chariot in tow, his Stand lifting off the ground and slicing through the air sword-first. The Chariot channeled the momentum into its sword-arm, appearing next to Fragile and twisting its rapier into a deflection motion. The sound of lead bouncing off high-speed steel follows, a bullet slamming into the wall opposite to the three of them.

Polnareff himself rushed over, grabbing Hol Horse by the collar and yanking him out of Fragile's grasp. Considering he may have just saved her life, he hoped she'd listen.

"Alright, alright! We're..." Polnareff swallowed, looking between Cloe, Fragile, and anyone else who watched the carnage go down. "We're calling a temporary truce!"

Hol Horse gasped for hair like a fish, sputtering some mixture of a snarl and a laugh. "Huuuh? You stupid or something? No way in hell I'm gonna pass up that job, you French bastard. You and Jotaro Kujo are dead, you hear me? Dead! You put me in the hospital! You cost me Lord DIO's money!"

"Look around you! If you kill me here, these people won't let you get away with it. I know you don't have a partner because you're as clueless as I am about this place. Do you think that shitty Stand of yours is going to do any good against so many unknown enemies alone? You're always number 2."

"Damn right, I am! It's a good motto, what are you gonna do about it?! Why should I trust you, anyway? You jus' tried to kill me."

Polnareff snarled, yanking the cowboy closer and staring him dead in the eyes, speaking through harsh, gritted teeth. "Because you're lucky these good people don't know how much of a scumbag you really are, Hol Horse. They'd give a crap if I killed you here and now!"

Hol Horse's signature grin faded, his composure faltering in the face of the other's cold stare. Those eyes even made him gulp - such a scary look! He looked angrier than the time he put a bullet in Avdol's head, which is saying something. Hol Horse didn't want to admit it, but the Frenchie is ultimately right; he doesn't have much of a shot in this place alone.

Polnareff was not a fan of the arrangement, either. Hol Horse is a slimy coward with a fourth-rate Stand, and he could never forgive the man who almost killed one of his friends, but this place is uncharted territory, something beyond even the most potent Stand ability he's seen yet. Convincing all these people to let him deal with the cowboy is next to impossible; a more significant threat looms over the horizon.

Hol Horse swallowed something - his pride, probably - and released his grasp upon Emperor. Polnareff let go of the cowboy's collars and relaxed his muscles. Emperor and Silver Chariot both began to fade into translucent nothingness, the humming glow from their respective user's dimming and eventually extinguishing entirely.

Polnareff, with the most reluctance he was capable of physically expressing, extended his hand for a handshake. Hol Horse cringed and, after giving Cloe a glance, clapped his hand into the other. A loose, disgusted handshake was shared between them as they looked away from each other, their faces a mixture of disgust, pain, and seething hatred for the other.

Polnareff clapped his hands together, immediately waltzing away from Hol Horse. The cowboy decided to tend to his matters as well, adjusting his hat and sauntering up to Cloe, all gentlemanly like.

"Heh. My apologies for the ruckus, baby. You can call me Hol Horse,"
he tipped his hat, winking at her again. "Can I get a name for that pretty face?"

54.png

"J-Jeez! That lady could just do that all this time...?! Scary..." Naoto murmured to himself regarding what seemed to be Cloe's ability as he watched the confusion unfold from a distance between the Frenchman with strange hair and the... cowboy? Both having their own unique powers from the looks of it. Nothing like Naoto had seen before either.

Except for probably Celica and her weird doll, but that was another story.

Normally the boy probably would have recklessly rushed in, but it all happened so fast, he could hardly keep himself for a moment until it had all simmered down. Still, it seemed like the two men not only knew each other but were primed to kill each other for whatever reason over a moment's notice given the chance, still heated even as Cloe attempted to calm the situation down.

Letting Cloe talk down Fragile, Naoto hopped over to Polnareff's side, looking at him with concern. "You alright, man? If you don't mind me asking, what's the beef between you and that guy anyway?"

@Crunch @Yun Lee @amwexia @Anybody
Naoto would join Polnareff's side shortly after the situation defused, the strange-haired Frenchman now sitting at a nearby table with his face buried in his hands. "Oh, merde, I don't know where to begin with that guy. I don't even want to talk about it!"

60187-Jean_Pierre_Polnareff-foto.jpg

He lifted his head to look at the boy directly, his loud-mouthed attitude with Hol Horse suddenly vanishing behind a deep, sotto voice. "Pardon for all the trouble, by the way. Do you have any idea what this whole 'summoning' business is about?

@Ver @Yun Lee @Takumi @amwexia @Anybody

"Heh, you have a way with words, but I cannot comply, baby. I got a lot of money on the line for this guy's hea--urrk!"

90d281a7db7cb1b204eb53849cc57e15.png

Hol Horse failed to finish his sentence, his eyes glued on Cloe long enough for Fragile to slip behind and shut him up. The cowboy frantically kicked and flailed beneath her wire, managing to lift Emperor into the air behind himself.

"B-big... mistake... missy!"

*BANG!*

The gunshot rang directly next to Fragile's ears. Normally, a shot from his position would go wide no matter how hard he tried, assuring that Fragile would be safe from getting shot. However, the Emperor was no regular gun. Those with swift eyes watching the scene could see the bullet make perfect redirection mid-air, defying all laws of physics as it curved around and was sent sailing towards the back of Fragile's head.

"LOOK OUT!"

As soon as Cloe's hand left his shoulder, Polnareff sprung into action. The man dove forward with Silver Chariot in tow, his Stand lifting off the ground and slicing through the air sword-first. The Chariot channeled the momentum into its sword-arm, appearing next to Fragile and twisting its rapier into a deflection motion. The sound of lead bouncing off high-speed steel follows, a bullet slamming into the wall opposite to the three of them.

Polnareff himself rushed over, grabbing Hol Horse by the collar and yanking him out of Fragile's grasp. Considering he may have just saved her life, he hoped she'd listen.

"Alright, alright! We're..." Polnareff swallowed, looking between Cloe, Fragile, and anyone else who watched the carnage go down. "We're calling a temporary truce!"

Hol Horse gasped for hair like a fish, sputtering some mixture of a snarl and a laugh. "Huuuh? You stupid or something? No way in hell I'm gonna pass up that job, you French bastard. You and Jotaro Kujo are dead, you hear me? Dead! You put me in the hospital! You cost me Lord DIO's money!"

"Look around you! If you kill me here, these people won't let you get away with it. I know you don't have a partner because you're as clueless as I am about this place. Do you think that shitty Stand of yours is going to do any good against so many unknown enemies alone? You're always number 2."

"Damn right, I am! It's a good motto, what are you gonna do about it?! Why should I trust you, anyway? You jus' tried to kill me."

Polnareff snarled, yanking the cowboy closer and staring him dead in the eyes, speaking through harsh, gritted teeth. "Because you're lucky these good people don't know how much of a scumbag you really are, Hol Horse. They'd give a crap if I killed you here and now!"

Hol Horse's signature grin faded, his composure faltering in the face of the other's cold stare. Those eyes even made him gulp - such a scary look! He looked angrier than the time he put a bullet in Avdol's head, which is saying something. Hol Horse didn't want to admit it, but the Frenchie is ultimately right; he doesn't have much of a shot in this place alone.

Polnareff was not a fan of the arrangement, either. Hol Horse is a slimy coward with a fourth-rate Stand, and he could never forgive the man who almost killed one of his friends, but this place is uncharted territory, something beyond even the most potent Stand ability he's seen yet. Convincing all these people to let him deal with the cowboy is next to impossible; a more significant threat looms over the horizon.

Hol Horse swallowed something - his pride, probably - and released his grasp upon Emperor. Polnareff let go of the cowboy's collars and relaxed his muscles. Emperor and Silver Chariot both began to fade into translucent nothingness, the humming glow from their respective user's dimming and eventually extinguishing entirely.

Polnareff, with the most reluctance he was capable of physically expressing, extended his hand for a handshake. Hol Horse cringed and, after giving Cloe a glance, clapped his hand into the other. A loose, disgusted handshake was shared between them as they looked away from each other, their faces a mixture of disgust, pain, and seething hatred for the other.

Polnareff clapped his hands together, immediately waltzing away from Hol Horse. The cowboy decided to tend to his matters as well, adjusting his hat and sauntering up to Cloe, all gentlemanly like.

"Heh. My apologies for the ruckus, baby. You can call me Hol Horse,"
he tipped his hat, winking at her again. "Can I get a name for that pretty face?"

Naoto would join Polnareff's side shortly after the situation defused, the strange-haired Frenchman now sitting at a nearby table with his face buried in his hands. "Oh, merde, I don't know where to begin with that guy. I don't even want to talk about it!"

60187-Jean_Pierre_Polnareff-foto.jpg

He lifted his head to look at the boy directly, his loud-mouthed attitude with Hol Horse suddenly vanishing behind a deep, sotto voice. "Pardon for all the trouble, by the way. Do you have any idea what this whole 'summoning' business is about?

@Ver @Yun Lee @Takumi @amwexia @Anybody

Chink!

The moment Silver Chariot had deflected Hold Horse's bullet, green chains would come from the ground, shooting up and wrapping around Hol's arm and bending it back at an awkward angle as if threatening to break the appendage.

ded7c87fd3723c1da87fa83a0d5c362387174dd2.jpg

Once Polnareff called a truce however, the chains dispersed in hazy green energy. The one responsible was Aiden, who's hand glowed in am outline of the same magical energy as his eyes glowed brightly. Humming to himself, the glowing stopped and he returned his from it's outstretched position to his formerly crossed arms.

"Well, now that that's over the air isn't as tense as before." He sighed.

@Crunch @Ver @Yun Lee @amwexia @Anybody

Mason

"Yeah, some places are like that. Beautiful and deadly. It's people, most of the time, that cause things to go south. But people can just as easily show their good and restore what's broken."

"For now though, we might need violence. I don't think a strong ruling figure is gonna mean much to our opponent. I don't think I need to ask, but you do know how to fight, right?"

@Minerva

Emily placed a sword on the table in front of her. It was folded, and could unfold via a clockwork mechanism.

“My father’s. He also trained me in the art of stealth.” She then ran her hand along her other hand. “My powers, however, I trained myself.”

Cloe brought her hands together, resting the side of her cheek on them. "Now, do you all see? Do you see what happens when we are all friends? Why, I am sure if we can survive each other, our opponent will be no problem." She looked to Aiden. "Thank you for your help, cutie. How nice to know there are good boys around here..." She chuckled, giving him a suggestive smirk. "For now, at least~"

Though as Hol Horse moved on to her, she turned her attention back to him. Oh, yes. He would do just fine. She giggled, finding herself amused by this whole situation. "Cloe. Cloe Walsh. Hol Horse...what a unique name. You're quite a memorable man, aren't you?"

@Crunch @Takumi @amwexia @Ver

80.png

"I-I see," Naoto only chuckled uneasily for reasons even he wasn't really sure about when Polnareff expressed his discontent at even being near the cowboy. Well, that was a bust, but whatever the deal was between the two of them seemed to run deep. He could only imagine what had gone over between them before.

As for the other thing...

"Huh, you don't know? Well, I guess that Dende's still waiting for people to calm down... and I guess all things considered, the extra time is warranted," he said half-facetiously, scratching the back of his head. "He only told me that he summoned us all here from across dimensions to do some big important quest for him, and in exchange, he can grant all of us individually a single wish," Naoto explained to the best of his ability, holding his chin in thought introspectively. "Though, it makes me wonder what we can even do that he can't if he can do all that..."

"... I realize this might be easier for some to swallow than it is for others. That's not too bizarre or anything, is it?"

@Crunch @Takumi @Anybody

80.png

"I-I see," Naoto only chuckled uneasily for reasons even he wasn't really sure about when Polnareff expressed his discontent at even being near the cowboy. Well, that was a bust, but whatever the deal was between the two of them seemed to run deep. He could only imagine what had gone over between them before.

"Huh, you don't know? Well, I guess that Dende's still waiting for people to calm down... and I guess all things considered, the extra time is warranted," he said half-facetiously, scratching the back of his head. "He only told me that he summoned us all here from across dimensions to do some big important quest for him, and in exchange, he can grant all of us individually a single wish," Naoto explained to the best of his ability, holding his chin in thought introspectively. "Though, it makes me wonder what we can even do that he can't if he can do all that..."

"... I realize this might be easier for some to swallow than it is for others. That's not too bizarre or anything, is it?"

@Crunch @Takumi @Anybody

"And I was just thinking about that, kiddo."

A rather brash woman's voice came out with an unrequested response, though it was mixed with the sounds of eating.

"Not about weird stuff being weird. But I mean, if the green midget can just get any wish he wants granted and pulled us over here with that, why not just wish the problem away? Why bother making us come here? 'All powerful dragon' my ass. It's limited by something, that's for sure."

Arms filled with food, Samrukh put in her piece before stuffing more food into her mouth. She spoke like she was pretty serious, if rather rude, but she definitely didn't really look it. By appearances, she seemed pretty content just eating the free food they'd been provided. With a wide, genuine smile on her face, the fact she didn't really fully believe in what they were told yet didn't really bother her.

"Oh, I'm Samrukh by the way. And their food ain't bad, even if their dragon is shit. Anyone want some?"

She held out a chicken drumstick to any takers.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crunch @Takumi @amwexia @Anybody

Cloe brought her hands together, resting the side of her cheek on them. "Now, do you all see? Do you see what happens when we are all friends? Why, I am sure if we can survive each other, our opponent will be no problem." She looked to Aiden. "Thank you for your help, cutie. How nice to know there are good boys around here..." She chuckled, giving him a suggestive smirk. "For now, at least~"

Though as Hol Horse moved on to her, she turned her attention back to him. Oh, yes. He would do just fine. She giggled, finding herself amused by this whole situation. "Cloe. Cloe Walsh. Hol Horse...what a unique name. You're quite a memorable man, aren't you?"

b54c945c8915c173678a164ee468403e83c699c2.jpg

Oh. Wait was she talking to him?

b9fd0c1d88f3081d272a53edd56cf84fb134e220.png

"You're welcome, ma'am." Aiden responded casually as he quickly regained his composure. When was the last time he was flirted with? Eh, who knew. Something about Miss Cloe told him to keep some distance between them and take the flirting in stride for now.

A rather brash woman's voice came out with an unrequested response, though it was mixed with the sounds of eating.

"Not about weird stuff being weird. But I mean, if the green midget can just get any wish he wants granted and pulled us over here with that, why not just wish the problem away? Why bother making us come here? 'All powerful dragon' my ass. It's limited by something, that's for sure."

Arms filled with food, Samrukh put in her piece before stuffing more food into her mouth. She spoke like she was pretty serious, if rather rude, but she definitely didn't really look it. By appearances, she seemed pretty content just eating the free food they'd been provided. With a wide, genuine smile on her face, the fact she didn't really fully believe in what they were told yet didn't really bother her.

"Oh, I'm Samrukh by the way. And their food ain't bad, even if their dragon is shit. Anyone want some?"

"I think he mentioned something about not being able to just wish the problem away." Aiden piped up then, shrugging almost nonchalantly.

@Yun Lee @Crunch @Ver @amwexia @Kaykay @Anybody

"Yeah, so if we have to take care of something or someone that can give a wish granting dragon trouble..." Naoto started to respond concurrently with Aiden as he heard an unfamiliar female voice speak up from behind.

As he turned around to face the new person though, the boy couldn't deny what really caught his eye about the woman who introduced herself as Samrukh.

68.png

S-So big...!

His eyes focused on that special area on Samrukh's person, the boy staggered on himself as he ogled it with great interest, letting his ravenous instincts get the better of him for once. If he kept on like this, he'd probably get a classic "my eyes are up here" line or something, especially if he'd keep this obvious about the juicy mounds on his mind.

Mounds of fresh food in Samrukh's arms, of course. That's what he was thinking of.

I just remembered I didn't even get to eat much before that Jedah guy made me lose my appetite! I gotta fill up if I'm gonna be doing something big! Naoto thought urgently to himself.

Obliging Samrukh's offer, Naoto reached out to the drumstick she held out. "Don't mind if I do," he said eagerly, taking it and having a bite out of it. "You can just call me Naoto. Nice to meet you!" He said pleasantly enough. "And I hope you don't mind me saying, but you don't seem all that worried about what's going on here really. You used to weird stuff like this or something?"

@Kaykay @Takumi @Crunch @Anybody

"My, my...what a brute." Eliza had to bite her tongue to keep from licking her lips in anticipation. "Well, darling, we will put a stop to him immediately. If he can already do so much harm in his world, and tgen enter and assault mine...he must be stopped as soon as possible."

"We will. And with everyone's help here, I'm confident in our chan---"

Date overheard the conversation between Eliza and Trunks. Aiba brought videos from the original Cell Games into Date's vision. He watches the video, and Aiba provides commentary and analysis.

"The competitors in these Cell Games all seem to have supernatural or superhuman abilities. That is a fact that we have to accept about the situation. The archived footage implies a man named Hercule Satan beat Cell, although I'm more inclined to believe Gohan is the one who ultimately defeated him."

Date brought himself into the conversation. "You beat him before, didn't you? Or at least one of you did. Can't we skip the pompous tournament and just get straight to taking him down? If we all attacked at once, surely we could take him. Just how much stronger could we be talking?"

Trunks on instinct pulled out his Sword and readied himself but turned out to be one of the warriors.

"That should be the plan. We were discussing it earlier that we need to break his game rules in order to win. Let's return to everyone, shall we?"

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure
As P'cool was about to unleash another flurry of punches, he halted and crossed his arms as he laughs

"Oh, I see now! Well, your majesty, I'd like to train another aspect of this form...

... to see its current length."

P'cool assumes a combat stance once more, this time with a grin, more eager to fight than before. Usually, Ben would stop here, but this form had something that prevented that instinct.

Another instinct.

Pride. Saiyan Pride.

"There it is. Saiyan Pride. Good. Let's return to the others. Remember this feeling, boy. You're going to need it when you face Cell."

Vegeta then downgraded to his base form and descended back towards the Lookout.

@Crow

It wasn't until Cloe's intervention when everyone caught wind of the infighting, causing Piccolo to jump up from his meditation and shout to the group.

View attachment 4272
"Stop being a bunch of pansies! While you all are having this infighting, Cell could be getting stronger by the second! I should of figured we couldn't rely on a motley group of idiots to get the job done, much less a bunch of childish adults. Now I know there's food prepared for everybody, so let's get ourselves ready. It shouldn't be too long now until Dende and the others gather everyone for the plan and briefing. Hmph."
"Piccolo is right."

Trunks exclaimed as he returned to the group to witness Piccolo's outburst.

View attachment 4273
"We all need to work as a team if we want to win. We cannot afford to deal damage to ourselves at this time until we're certain of victory, which is a long shot due to Cell's nature. Now can we all please just get along until the time comes for battle?"

@Crunch @Ver @Yun Lee @amwexia @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Lucky @EveryoneElse​

Last edited:
The gunshot rang directly next to Fragile's ears. Normally, a shot from his position would go wide no matter how hard he tried, assuring that Fragile would be safe from getting shot. However, the Emperor was no regular gun. Those with swift eyes watching the scene could see the bullet make perfect redirection mid-air, defying all laws of physics as it curved around and was sent sailing towards the back of Fragile's head.​

Fragile flinched. The sound was loud, but she wasn’t worried about anything but her hearing. Besides, the gunshot mis-

"LOOK OUT!"
As soon as Cloe's hand left his shoulder, Polnareff sprung into action. The man dove forward with Silver Chariot in tow, his Stand lifting off the ground and slicing through the air sword-first. The Chariot channeled the momentum into its sword-arm, appearing next to Fragile and twisting its rapier into a deflection motion. The sound of lead bouncing off high-speed steel follows, a bullet slamming into the wall opposite to the three of them.​

Polnareff himself rushed over, grabbing Hol Horse by the collar and yanking him out of Fragile's grasp. Considering he may have just saved her life, he hoped she'd listen.​

The man who saved her life was a large, muscular man with a strange haircut.

Luckily, her hearing wasn’t damaged too badly.

She could hear all of their names, so, she decided to introduce herself again.

“I’m sorry for the commotion,” Fragile says, “but where I come from, it’s survival of the fittest. My name is Fragile, if you didn’t know”

@Crunch @Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Ver @Minerva @Anyone

One year before the arrival of Majin Buu, and a new threat presents itself. Cell, the biological Android who was supposedly defeated at the hands of Gohan and the Z-Fighters several years ago has returned, stronger than ever. Uptop the Lookout, Dende felt his incredible power.

"This is bad, Dende. Whatever are we going to do?"
"I don't know as of yet, Mr Popo. But whatever's going on here cannot be left unattended. If we ignore this, Cell will cause more chaos than ever before..."
"What should we do?"
"Do we still have the Dragon Balls?"
"Yes, sir."
"Then gather them together. Something tells me the Z-Fighters aren't going to be enough this time..."

Meanwhile . . .

In Conton City, more specifically within it's time nest; the Supreme Kai of Time and Trunks were watching over the events when a scroll began to glow in a dark purple aura. Grabbing it, they witness Cell's return to Earth a year before the arrival of Majin Buu.

"Oh no, this is terrible..."
"If Cell has returned now with even more power... Gohan and the others won't be able to stop him!"
"Wait, look at the Lookout!"

Chronoa exclaimed as she pointed towards the next section of the Scroll which showcased Dende and Mr Popo gathering the Dragon Balls together on the floor.

"It looks like they're summoning Shenron..."
"Trunks, I need you to go in there."
"Why not our newest recruit? Why me, specifically?"
"Because you have more experience with Cell, and I need you to keep an eye on the world's events in case anyone else intervenes."
"I see. I'll do it."
"Good luck, Trunks. And... Be careful."
"I will."

Trunks nodded as he grabbed the scroll and transported himself into that era of History. Spawning in behind Dende, he spoke.

"Dende?"

Upon hearing that voice, he turned around to spot Trunks behind him.
"Trunks? Aren't you supposed to be a kid and didn't you go back to the future...?"
"It's... complicated. But I'm here to help. Have you gathered the Dragon Balls?"
"Mr Popo is gathering the last one now."
"Good. Because we're going to need all the help we can get if we want to defeat Cell."
"You know about his reappearance, Trunks?"
"I do. And I know that if he isn't stopped, the Earth will be destroyed."

A hour later and all seven Dragon Balls were gathered. Upon Dende exclaiming the words; "Rise, Shenron!", the Dragon Balls glowed a vibrant yellow as a large green dragon spawned from the central ball and greeted the summoners.

"I am the Eternal Dragon. State your wishes and I shall grant it."
"Oh, great Shenron! We are in dire need of assistance in these trying times. We wish for warriors from beyond our Universe to help us defeat this returning threat."
"To possibly answer your wish, I must use the power of two wishes to grant this. Do you acknowledge?"
"Yes. This is very important."
"Very well then. Your wish. Is. Granted!"

Whatever our warriors were doing, they would find themselves interrupted by a loud, booming voice within their heads. It said the following:

"Someone summons you from a land far away. Brave Warrior. Now, come forth!"

The voice exclaimed as the warriors would feel a surge of energy gathering into them; small white orbs of energy that entered their body and began slowly phasing them into non-existance...

Once the Warriors returned from teleportation, they would find themselves atop a floating structure with white tiled floors, neatly planted trees forming an entrance to a strange structure. In front of the structure were three individuals; one who was short and green wearing a cloak and wielding a staff in their right hand; another who was standing next to them, wearing a white turban styled outfit; and one more who was standing a short distance away, wearing an all black outfit with a Sword strapped onto their back. But what was in front of them was a ginormous green dragon streteching into a blackened sky.

O1PZJnw.gif

"Your wish has been granted. Farewell!"

The dragon spoke as all of a sudden it vaporised in a blinding yellow light, shooting into the sky and separating into seven yellow orbs; followed by the sky returning back to a beautiful blue shade.

View attachment 4247
View attachment 4249
"Did it work?"
"I'm not sure, Dende---"
"---Hang on, something's behind us."

The one in the black coat turned around to witness whoever was transported by the wish bestowed by the Dragon. The short one turned as well to witness the same, and walked over to them.

"Are you the ones summoned by us?"

The one in the black coat started to move with Dende but slowly moved his right hand to his back, getting ready to pull out his Sword at a moment's notice, despite Dende's careful moments while Mr. Popo kept to the entrance to the lookout.

"I welcome you to my Lookout. My name is Dende, the current Guardian of Earth. And you are?"

Cast:
@Yun Lee As Eliza (Skullgirls) & Skrimir (Fire Emblem)
@Jeremi As Noi (Dorohedoro) & Jedah Domah (Darkstalkers)
@Gummi Bunnies As Miyao Mitake (Ciconia When They Cry) & Enterprise (Azur Lane)
@Minerva As Emily Kaldwin (Dishonored)
@Sark As Colonel Yevgeny Borisovitch (Metal Gear Solid) & Captain Charlie Nash (Street Fighter)
@Ver As Naoto Kurogane (Blazblue)
@amwexia As Fragile (Death Stranding)
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) & USS Eldridge (Azur Lane)
@Takumi As Noah Collins (Rebirth) & Aiden (Lumine)
@Lucky As Benjamin Kirby Tennyson (Live Action Ben 10: Alien Force & Race Against Time) & Jennifer Wakeman (My Life As A Teenage Robot)
@Crunch As Jean Pierre Polnareff & Hol Horse (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

"Yes. Due to events that had happened here, the dragon is able to grant two wishes instead of one, but the only way that everyone is able to go home after all this is over is to use one of those wishes, so the first wish will be usable by all of you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Empress. I'm glad you're here to help us in our time of need."

Dende was immediately caught off guard when a certain beam of light flashed over him, only to see a teenager of some sort in front of him introducing himself and... talking about something regarding "Sumo Slammers 4"?

"It's uh... nice to meet you, Ben. No, I am not from Earth. I come from a race of Namekians from our home planet of Namek. And yes, you did. A new threat has revealed itself as a familiar adversary to our own batch of warriors, but we feel as if there's bigger things at play here than we realise..."

It was at this point where Mr. Popo came forward to answer this question on behalf of Dende, walking up to Naoto.

View attachment 4257

"The Eternal Dragon can only do so much within it's power. Our threat must be stronger than us, otherwise we would of simply used them to wish them out of existence. While we are the Guardians and watchers of Earth, we aren't as strong as the actual savours of our planet."

"That's how the Dragon Balls function. The Eternal Dragon; Shenron, grants wishes to the one who gathers all seven of a magical set of balls---"
"I see we have new allies to Justice here!"
"Then I guess we had better introduce ourselves, huh?"
"You got that right, my faithful sidekick!"

Came a voice from out of nowhere as two certain caped individuals flew up to the front of the Lookout and landed to spot everyone that had arrived so far. Once they called out, they started doing something... strange.

View attachment 4258
"Eliminator of Evil! Ally of Justice! I am the GREAT SAIYAMAN!!"

View attachment 4259
"And I am the Great Saiyawoman!"
"Come on, Saiyawoman! You must know the proper greeting to new allies of justice!"
"I'm not doing those poses."

@amwexia @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Ver @Lucky @Sark @Minerva

"We're awaiting to see if any others that were summoned by Shenron will appear. In the meantime... Mr. Popo, can you get us some food and drinks?"
"Of course, Dende. I'll be right back."

Mr.Popo then went into the lookout and closed the door behind him.

A few hours later and he came out with a mountain-load of food:

View attachment 4263

"Everyone!"

Mr. Popo shouted to the people who were present as he was laying out table after table after table of food and beverages.

"Food and Drinks are available here at the front of the lookout. Please help yourselves, there's plenty of everyone and the next ones to appear."

@amwexia @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @Ver @Minerva @Everyone
While everyone was bickering to each other and enjoying the food set out by Mr. Popo, the three of them including Gohan and Videl were talking about Cell.

"What do you think of our chances, sir?"
"I'm not quite sure, Mr. Popo. But we have a lively group of warriors here..."
"Some of them don't look very strong. But it's what's on the inside that counts."
"Well, we're all going to need to work as a team if we want to defeat Cell. We cannot afford to play by his own games anymore. We need to break his rules to win."
"I can pitch in, I learned a few things from my father."
"Videl..."
"What."
"Ahaha... I uhh... Don't think you're quite ready to fight alongside us yet..."
"What's THAT supposed to mean, Gohan?"
"Relax you two. Videl, I'd be honoured if you helped out, but just be aware of the kind of person you're dealing with."
"How dare you keep Cell's reappearance a secret from me!"

Exclaimed a voice out of nowhere as a certain warrior made himself known to the group;

View attachment 4267

"Father!"
"Trunks? Hmph. You're the Future one, aren't you."
"Yes, but that's not the point father."
"Did you know about this? Cell is a dangerous opponent, and a worthy challenge. How dare you keep him from me."
"Vegeta, he's not the same one as before. Something else is at play here and he's stronger than ever before."
"Hmph. Fine, I guess I'll play along here. So what's the game plan?"
"Once we're sure everyone who Shenron has brought for us is here, we'll get something going."
"You mean to tell me that after all this time as the supposed "Guardian of Earth", you don't have a plan."
"Actually, the supposed Guardian of Earth before Dende is right here."

View attachment 4268

"Piccolo? How long have you been here?"
"I've been here the whole time, actually."

Piccolo stated as he jumped from the top of the Lookout and towards the group.

"Vegeta."
"Namekian."
"Dende is right. I don't feel the same power level as before. How can you be certain this is the Cell we know?"
"This is a similar spark but I'm positive it is him."
"Very well then. This would be a good time to step in. I'm in. Although I don't like the odds of us succeeding with a motley group like this."

@amwexia @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @Ver @Minerva @Crunch @Alex Azure @Jeremi @AnyoneWhoWasEavesdropping​
With a feast being put together for them, Miyao didn't hesitate for going for as much as the sweets as he could. It was like a sundae but with all sorts of sugary things sprinkled and thrown in.

As for Enterprise, she simply took out a ration bar from her pocket and started to munch on that. There wasn't much need for her to eat like the others.

@anyone @shortpost
Uncatalogged DNA detected.

"Ccan't myuu dhoo zhhiiis maafter rrrnch?" Ben said with his mouth full before choking, before his Omnitrix unleashed the strange yellowish light again, shining over the newly-arrived individual known as Vegeta.

Scan Complete.

The new hologram he would find on his Omnitrix would seem to have a loading ring above it.

Genetic Variation Discovered. Updating Accordingly...

It then shifted to the hologram of the one he acquired from Dende.

Genetic Variation Discovered. Updating Accordingly...

"Huh? The Omnitrix never did that before... maybe it didn't have to..."

Ben just continued to chew, filling his recently-emptied mouth again.

"Enterprise... strange person... did same thing to them... as us..." Eldridge speaks to her Eagle Union comrade.

@Raynar Saassin @amwexia @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @Ver @Minerva @Crunch @Alex Azure @Jeremi

"We will. And with everyone's help here, I'm confident in our chan---"

Trunks on instinct pulled out his Sword and readied himself but turned out to be one of the warriors.

"That should be the plan. We were discussing it earlier that we need to break his game rules in order to win. Let's return to everyone, shall we?"

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

"There it is. Saiyan Pride. Good. Let's return to the others. Remember this feeling, boy. You're going to need it when you face Cell."

Vegeta then downgraded to his base form and descended back towards the Lookout.

@Crow

It wasn't until Cloe's intervention when everyone caught wind of the infighting, causing Piccolo to jump up from his meditation and shout to the group.

View attachment 4272
"Stop being a bunch of pansies! While you all are having this infighting, Cell could be getting stronger by the second! I should of figured we couldn't rely on a motley group of idiots to get the job done, much less a bunch of childish adults. Now I know there's food prepared for everybody, so let's get ourselves ready. It shouldn't be too long now until Dende and the others gather everyone for the plan and briefing. Hmph."
"Piccolo is right."

Trunks exclaimed as he returned to the group to witness Piccolo's outburst.

View attachment 4273
"We all need to work as a team if we want to win. We cannot afford to deal damage to ourselves at this time until we're certain of victory, which is a long shot due to Cell's nature. Now can we all please just get along until the time comes for battle?"

@Crunch @Ver @Yun Lee @amwexia @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @EveryoneElse​
Ymir & Artoria Pendragon - Prologue; Liberation
@amwexia @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @Ver @Minerva @Others?

"What are you doing? Get up. I know that no mere spear can kill you."

"Rise, work. That is why you have been born. Ymir, my slave."

C208O5g.png

It was finally over. Countless years, obeying the one who had set her 'free' to die. All that power, and she knew not how to act on her own, merely dreaming of the day she would finally be free. Hoping, wishing that someone would come save her.

But alas, it was too much to hope that this would be the end.

Though her body had left this world, her spirit would linger on for eternity, still a slave to the whims of her own people. The 'family' she had been confined to obey since that fateful day.

"You're no slave. You're no god. You're just a person."

"You don't need to serve anyone! You can be the one to choose!"

For two thousand years, she mindlessly obeyed her masters, from a place where time itself seemed inconsequential. Until death, even after death, she had been a slave, until that moment she felt someone embrace her, though she could no longer hear nor speak. Crying out for her to choose.

Choose...

Choose what?

She couldn't hear the rest of the words. But for the first time in years, she felt something welling up in her; determination? Fear? Desperation? She didn't know. She didn't care.

All she knew was that she had a chance to finally put an end to this. To finally be... Free.

And then, she felt something tugging at her body, pulling her from the very fabric of reality. It was like dying again, only... Much less painful.

For Artoria Pendragon, it was an all too familiar feeling; being summoned into a world. Or so she thought. It almost felt like being reborn, and in some ways, one could consider it so; like many other servants, she was but a copy created when summoned from the Throne of Heroes.

And like what had happened last time she had been summoned, though she had no memory of it, she sought out the one who did so. The one who she thought would be her 'master'.

A hapless girl, granted immeasurable power, but yet... For over two thousand years, nary an ounce of freedom, except to end her own life. Or so she had thought at that moment.

A King who died after battle, becoming a heroic spirit, a servant that would continue fighting. But not always for the ideals she had desired most.

They were both weapons, each in their own right.

Strong, powerfull, yet, somewhat complacent to their 'masters', whether they meant good or ill.

But this time, they weren't given any 'orders'.

Instead, they were told they were summoned here to save the world. After that, they may go home.

To Artoria, the instruction seemed simple. The only slight difference to the other times she had been summoned was that she was here just to save the world, rather than to help some master claim the holy grail, or win some battle for someone else's gain.

This was, simply a battle to save the world.

The thought of that brought a strange feeling nostalgia, but she soon shook it off, her eyes instead scanning the crowd as she was presented with a mountain of food. The offer to gorge herself was tempting indeed, but first, she must narrow down who had summoned her here, she must form a contract. Or so she thought.

Eventually, she turned to Dende, kneeling down somewhat to meet his gaze.

jc7Hj2Z.png

"I ask of you, are you my master?" She asked.

Although she had learned they had been 'wished' here somehow. By a dragon, through some magical artifact called the 'dragonballs', she was certain that this process was their way of describing a summoning ritual.

While there were some things present in this world that she recognized, there were many that she did not.

So for the time being, she was guided by nothing more than her instincts, and her purpose as a servant. And as of right now, she intended to seek out a master, and form a contract, believing the others who had been summoned here to also be servants of some kind.

Ymir on the other hand seemed like a deer in headlights, mostly just going with the flow.

Though she seemed a bit apprehensive about eating, even when it was offered to her... Quiet the whole time. But the nearby sight of a strange, white-haired girl eating something wrapped in a shiny material drew her attention briefly, causing her to move closer to her to inspect the mysterious biscuit-like item.

But soon, she lost track of her in the chaos that ensued during what appeared to be a skirmish between two men that soon dissipated thanks to the ones who brought them here.

Then, she noticed a turkey leg being offered out to seemingly anyone around.

Her stomach growled, as it soon became apparent to her that she was hungry, having not eaten in what seemed like forever, but contradictory to what her body was telling her, she still seemed to shy away from taking any food.

Why the dragon chose her as one of the warriors summoned here? Who knows.

To most, she seemed like an ordinary girl, who had perhaps not lived a very good life.​

Eventually, she turned to Dende, kneeling down somewhat to meet his gaze.

jc7Hj2Z.png

"I ask of you, are you my master?" She asked.

Dende was puzzled by the new one's arrival, asking if he was her master by kneeling before him. He wasn't used to this aspect by being the Guardian.

"Uhh... No. I'm not your master but I have summoned you here. A grave threat had reappeared to Earth and we need you and everyone's help to defeat them."

@York

P'cool descended alongside Vegeta.

"Wait, but-"

The Omnitrix began to beep as a flash of green light turned him back to good old human Ben.

"Huh... lost track of what I wanted to say. Aaanyways, what did I mi-"

That was when Picollo began to rant towards the group about their issues.

"A lot, apparently," Ben says as he just grabs a stick of thick, juicy ham from the table and starts biting into it. He just looks at everyone as he does this.

"What?"

@Crunch @Ver @Yun Lee @amwexia @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Lucky @York @Raynar Saassin @EveryoneElse​

Dende was puzzled by the new one's arrival, asking if he was her master by kneeling before him. He wasn't used to this aspect by being the Guardian.

"Uhh... No. I'm not your master but I have summoned you here. A grave threat had reappeared to Earth and we need you and everyone's help to defeat them."

@York
P'cool descended alongside Vegeta.

"Wait, but-"

The Omnitrix began to beep as a flash of green light turned him back to good old human Ben.

"Huh... lost track of what I wanted to say. Aaanyways, what did I mi-"

"A lot, apparently," Ben says as he just grabs a stick of thick, juicy ham from the table and starts biting into it. He just looks at everyone as he does this.

"What?"

@Crunch @Ver @Yun Lee @amwexia @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Lucky @York @Raynar Saassin @EveryoneElse​
Ymir & Artoria Pendragon
@amwexia @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @Ver @Minerva @Others?

zwuBPPp.png

"So you summon me as a protector... Nothing more?" She asked, somewhat puzzled by the thought.

In the end, she eventually smiled a little, bowing her head.

"If that is your wish. Then, that will be my purpose." She said.

Standing up fully, she raised her spear to the sky, as if to make the declaration to the world as a whole.

"I. Artoria Pendragon. Will protect this world!"
She cried.

And with that, she seemed satisfied, although still confused. She was a servant, and yet, she was treated more like a warrior, or perhaps a Knight here. Perhaps, they were summoned her similar to how a Knight would be entrusted with some duty?

There was a strange, but pleasant feeling of nostalgia lingering in her chest. Though, now that she knew what her objectives were, she eyed the table full of food, turning back to Dende for a moment in order to bow.

"Excuse me, Summoner. If your wish is for me to guard this planet, I must make sure I am well supplied with mana." She said, as courteously as she could.

Truth to be told, she wasn't sure if she really needed to top up on mana in spite of being virtually masterless. In some ways, she almost felt like she had formed a contract with Earth as a whole, even if it felt somewhat unfamiliar to her.

She just wanted to eat, for she was hungry.

And so she did, although she couldn't help but eye the quiet, slightly younger woman who had stood next to her when she had arrived now and again. As while she hovered around the food quietly, like a vulture, she had yet to touch what was freely offered herself.

Ymir in the meantime seemed to have turned her attention to the brief scuffle between Vegeta and Ben, although... She wasn't sure if they were fighting, or having an intense conversation.

Tilting her head to one side, she soon turned back to more or less hovering over the food, watching Ben eat ravenously like nothing had happened.

Slowly, cautiously, she imitated his motions, though she picked up a smaller piece, slowly biting into it.

In spite of her stomach growling on occasion, she ate at a slow pace. Looking more like she was nibbling her food than anything. As if she had somehow forgotten, or was not sure how to eat in the first place.​

zwuBPPp.png

"So you summon me as a protector... Nothing more?" She asked, somewhat puzzled by the thought.

In the end, she eventually smiled a little, bowing her head.

"If that is your wish. Then, that will be my purpose." She said.

Standing up fully, she raised her spear to the sky, as if to make the declaration to the world as a whole.

"I. Artoria Pendragon. Will protect this world!"
She cried.

"I'm glad you're dedicated to the cause, Miss Artoria. We're glad everyone here is able to assist."

There was a strange, but pleasant feeling of nostalgia lingering in her chest. Though, now that she knew what her objectives were, she eyed the table full of food, turning back to Dende for a moment in order to bow.

"Excuse me, Summoner. If your wish is for me to guard this planet, I must make sure I am well supplied with mana." She said, as courteously as she could.

"Hmm... Would Ki be sufficient as a supplier? Every warrior here have large concentrations of Ki energy."

@York

"What?"

"Namekian! Explain."
"I don't have to explain anything to you, Vegeta."
"Hmph. Good. Glad we're clear on that. Out of the way, boy!"

Vegeta exclaimed as he rushed over to the banquet and began eating the largest items there with relative ease while Gohan himself finally decided to chim in. Someone might want to stop them both before there's no more food left...

@Crow @Jeremi @amwexia @Yun Lee @Ver @Crunch @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @York @Minerva @Sark @EveryoneElse

Meanwhile in an Alternate Version of Earth...
"I've been looking for you. Turles, Slug. You're not the easiest people to find."
"Towa..."
"Hngh."
"I believe I told you never to act on your own."
"What I do is none of your damn business. Don't order me around, Mira! I don't recall ever becoming your servant! I'm only cooperating with you for now so I can get my revenge on that Saiyan brat, but that's all!"
"Come now, we mustn't bicker amongst ourselves. Now, do you have what I asked for?"
"Yes. You can take it with you. The Demon Realm has amplified it's effects. Whoever eats the Fruit from the Tree of Might will gain incredible power beyond compare. Well? You two know what to do."
"Hmph. I wonder about that."

After obtaining the Fruit from the Tree of Might, Turles and Slug flew off into the distance.

"You really should just reprogram those two."
"Oh come on, why bother? They're damaging history well enough on their own. Besides. I have everything well in my hands."
"What about Cell? His reappearance midway through history is part of your plan, correct?"
"He's an added bonus, Mira. Besides, with what I have in mind, those Time Patrollers will have plenty of distractions."​

Last edited:

fbcb9c8693545e93617c07fbdc94f7c1.png

"Cloe. Ah, what a beautiful name. It's even more memorable than mine, don't you think?"
he said with a grin, tipping his hat back up and shrugging at her comment. Evidently, he was completely oblivious to her manipulative tone of voice. Hol Horse conveniently disregarded Aiden entirely. He was willing to put a bullet in his head for interfering with his Polnareff business, but making trouble for this fine lady was antithetical to Hol Horse's being.

He reached into his pocket and withdrew a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Lighting one up, he took a generous, smoky drag of the sinful stick.

"Tell me, Cloe, you have any idea what's going on with this 'summoning' and 'warrior' business? Why, when I first walked into this room, I thought I was in heaven."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Others

80.png

@Crunch @Takumi @Anybody

"Yeah, so if we have to take care of something or someone that can give a wish granting dragon trouble..." Naoto started to respond concurrently with Aiden as he heard an unfamiliar female voice speak up from behind.

As he turned around to face the new person though, the boy couldn't deny what really caught his eye about the woman who introduced herself as Samrukh.

68.png

S-So big...!

His eyes focused on that special area on Samrukh's person, the boy staggered on himself as he ogled it with great interest, letting his ravenous instincts get the better of him for once. If he kept on like this, he'd probably get a classic "my eyes are up here" line or something, especially if he'd keep this obvious about the juicy mounds on his mind.

Mounds of fresh food in Samrukh's arms, of course. That's what he was thinking of.

I just remembered I didn't even get to eat much before that Jedah guy made me lose my appetite! I gotta fill up if I'm gonna be doing something big! Naoto thought urgently to himself.

Obliging Samrukh's offer, Naoto reached out to the drumstick she held out. "Don't mind if I do," he said eagerly, taking it and having a bite out of it. "You can just call me Naoto. Nice to meet you!" He said pleasantly enough. "And I hope you don't mind me saying, but you don't seem all that worried about what's going on here really. You used to weird stuff like this or something?"

@Kaykay @Takumi @Crunch @Anybody

Polnareff said nothing as Naoto explained, looking in Samrukh's direction when she threw in her two pieces.

"Different dimensions? Hold on, does that mean you guys are from other worlds?!"

The words took the vitriol straight out of the Frenchman's mouth, a sort of childlike wonder overtaking him. Initially, the premise sounded like something out of a children's book - a bunch of 'warriors' being summoned to partake in some silly quest for a wish. He'd laugh in the face of the guy who told him that, but a quick look around the room made Polnareff realize that the kid (or Dende, for that matter) wasn't lying in the slightest.

The outcomes of a single 'wish' seemed practically infinite, as did the question - why is Polnareff here and not Jotaro? Why is Hol Horse here, of all people? What is Jotaro doing right now? Is this all a trick? Who was that voice that called out to them in Egypt? Do these people have Stands? Do they even know what a Stand is?

Polnareff rubbed his temples, his head practically spinning. "Hoo... it isn't the most bizarre thing I've come across in my time, but it's certainly up there. Well, then, if what the lady over there said is true, I guess we're all allies, huh?"

tumblr_oxguc18vjd1vy2tgqo9_250.png

He shot up from his seat with sudden, renewed zeal. "The name is Jean Pierre Polnareff! You can just call me Polnareff for short. A pleasure to meet all of you."

This Naoto kid has the right idea. If this is going to be some big job, I may as well partake in the-- what the?!

"Namekian! Explain."
"I don't have to explain anything to you, Vegeta."
"Hmph. Good. Glad we're clear on that. Out of the way, boy!"

Vegeta exclaimed as he rushed over to the banquet and began eating the largest items there with relative ease while Gohan himself finally decided to chime in. Someone might want to stop them both before there's no more food left...

"Hey, bastards, that food is for everyone! You can't just eat all of it like a glutton!"

Polnareff charged forward like some noble warrior against Vegeta and Gohan's boundless hunger, tearing scraps of food from the table next to them and chowing down. With a thick piece of mutton in each hand, he took gratuitous chomps out of each one, hoping to savor as much as he can before these spiky-haired barbarians ate all of it!

Of course, what kind of friend would he be if he didn't share?

63ddd3250a5f81e2e64481b4d3d216e8.png

"Hey, Naoto, Samrukh, quick! Help me take care of this!" Polnareff called out, crumbs of food dropping from his mouth as he spoke. Before Naoto could react, Polnareff hurled an orange at his head.

@amwexia @Ver @Kaykay @Raynar Saassin @Others​

"Hear, hear!" Eliza clapped as Trunks spoke. "Yes, if we want to stop Cell, we need to work together! After all...he has a very special secret weapon this time around, one we need to get away from him as soon as possible!"

@Anyone

---

Cloe nodded her head over at Eliza. "Only as much as she's told me," she replied. As she spoke of Eliza, her honeyed speech started to carry a hint of venom. "She had me tag along with her in order to retrieve her magic gem. Apparently this Cell stole it from her."

@Crunch

"Hey, bastards, that food is for everyone! You can't just eat all of it like a glutton!"

Polnareff charged forward like some noble warrior against Vegeta and Gohan's boundless hunger, tearing scraps of food from the table next to them and chowing down. With a thick piece of mutton in each hand, he took gratuitous chomps out of each one, hoping to savor as much as he can before these spiky-haired barbarians ate all of it!

Despite Polnareff's "words of kindness", the two Saiyans continued chowing down on the food with hasty speeds, much to the despair of Mr. Popo as he was having flashbacks to the last time the Saiyan's were eating at the lookout. The speed in which they can engulf their food is unbelievable.

"I don't see you trying to stop us. Saiyans require a large amount of food in order to function."
"It's apart of our heritage, apparently. I inherited that from my dad's side."

@Crunch

fbcb9c8693545e93617c07fbdc94f7c1.png

"Cloe. Ah, what a beautiful name. It's even more memorable than mine, don't you think?"
he said with a grin, tipping his hat back up and shrugging at her comment. Evidently, he was completely oblivious to her manipulative tone of voice. Hol Horse conveniently disregarded Aiden entirely. He was willing to put a bullet in his head for interfering with his Polnareff business, but making trouble for this fine lady was antithetical to Hol Horse's being.

He reached into his pocket and withdrew a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Lighting one up, he took a generous, smoky drag of the sinful stick.

"Tell me, Cloe, you have any idea what's going on with this 'summoning' and 'warrior' business? Why, when I first walked into this room, I thought I was in heaven."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Others

Polnareff said nothing as Naoto explained, looking in Samrukh's direction when she threw in her two pieces.

"Different dimensions? Hold on, does that mean you guys are from other worlds?!"

The words took the vitriol straight out of the Frenchman's mouth, a sort of childlike wonder overtaking him. Initially, the premise sounded like something out of a children's book - a bunch of 'warriors' being summoned to partake in some silly quest for a wish. He'd laugh in the face of the guy who told him that, but a quick look around the room made Polnareff realize that the kid (or Dende, for that matter) wasn't lying in the slightest.

The outcomes of a single 'wish' seemed practically infinite, as did the question - why is Polnareff here and not Jotaro? Why is Hol Horse here, of all people? What is Jotaro doing right now? Is this all a trick? Who was that voice that called out to them in Egypt? Do these people have Stands? Do they even know what a Stand is?

Polnareff rubbed his temples, his head practically spinning. "Hoo... it isn't the most bizarre thing I've come across in my time, but it's certainly up there. Well, then, if what the lady over there said is true, I guess we're all allies, huh?"

tumblr_oxguc18vjd1vy2tgqo9_250.png

He shot up from his seat with sudden, renewed zeal. "The name is Jean Pierre Polnareff! You can just call me Polnareff for short. A pleasure to meet all of you."

This Naoto kid has the right idea. If this is going to be some big job, I may as well partake in the-- what the?!

Of course, what kind of friend would he be if he didn't share?

63ddd3250a5f81e2e64481b4d3d216e8.png

"Hey, Naoto, Samrukh, quick! Help me take care of this!" Polnareff called out, crumbs of food dropping from his mouth as he spoke. Before Naoto could react, Polnareff hurled an orange at his head.

@amwexia @Ver @Kaykay @Raynar Saassin @Others​

"Wait that's what happened here?"
Noi looked up from her food having caught up on the part of being in a different world. Not that this was anything new to her. She and Senpai travelled between the magic world and the Hole...this, however, was neither. At least she got food served up, and pretty good food to boot.

Now Noi watched as the guy with long silver hair threw fruit at a kid. Oh, was it food fight time? "Think fast!" Noi grabbed an entire ham that she flung towards the silver-haired Frenchman.

@Crunch @amwexia @Ver @Kaykay @Raynar Saassin @Others

"Hear, hear!" Eliza clapped as Trunks spoke. "Yes, if we want to stop Cell, we need to work together! After all...he has a very special secret weapon this time around, one we need to get away from him as soon as possible!"

@Anyone

---

Cloe nodded her head over at Eliza. "Only as much as she's told me," she replied. As she spoke of Eliza, her honeyed speech started to carry a hint of venom. "She had me tag along with her in order to retrieve her magic gem. Apparently this Cell stole it from her."

@Crunch

"I couldn't help but notice..." Eliza would find Jedah suddenly hovering behind her. "That you possess a certain darkness inside of you. A soul as dark as coal." If she turned around she'd find the Dark Messiah sizing her up. "You seem to be the one with most knowledge here. Perhaps you can indulge me by sharing some of that knowledge with me?"

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back