The Siege and the Plague

Ragenaut

Don't get between me and my munchies
Lord Aragon Sly was disturbed from his deep slumber, the bloody cries of skewered peasants rattling the once silent night. Sly quickly crossed the room, to be greeted by his hamlet pillaged and in flames, with a large force of horned raiders marching up the hill, to the lord's castle, their hunger for loot not yet sated. Sly barked down to his army to reinforce the castle and close the gates. The archers shot at the incoming raiders, but they were too close to be of any use, and the raiders came at the gates at full force. The Vikings and the English clashed until the towered, and from this point forward, the Siege has begun.
---
Hello, and welcome to my first RP here! A small RP, players take the sides of the Viking Raiders and the Besieged Lord and his small Army, in a battle of will and endurance, for who will ultimately take, or keep, the mighty Castle Sly. This RP is mostly realistic, aside from a miasma that later on passes through, causing some people on both side to become ill, insane, and become twisted, Cronenbergian horrors over a period of time. It is tug of war between the stoic Brits and the vicious Vikings, where if neither side wins, the horrid disease will.... So, who wants to join?

Back