The Sin's Of Sandora

Lord_Deathstalker

The bleeding nose perv
Welcome to Sandora,

Sandora is a large city that hugs the coast and few islands like a passionate lover. In the city, you can find just about anything if you know the right back alley. And it is here the Thirteen Thief Lords rule the night. Conducting dashing heists and daring assassinations. Masters of their crafts no one knows why they have joined in together everyone has their thoughts on the matter.

So will you join and receive your mask of shadows? Or will you be a pillar of light and seek to hunt down the criminals.

Gm notes

Okay so this is a low fantasy setting while magic is not unheard of it is rare.
On the Lord side, there will be in a conversation will all of the lords involved. After they pull off the crime or fail in their objective. The Detectives and hunters will receive a new local. Along with a gathering place. As a result, all the lords will be kept anonymous. But there Bio's will be posted by a Gm. As a result, detectives will not know who is playing a Lord. But if they can figure out who is playing one other than myself they are unmasked and potentially captured.

Anyway, Have fun and I hope you will join me in this adventure.

Well the bad guys plot and carry it out in a convo any clues they leave are noted by me. And posted for the detectives. They try and piece it together and hunt down the bad guys. Where the bad guys post and maybe make there daring excape.

Well the players thats more so to keep them from telling others how they did it. Though if the detectives figure out how it was done. That may lead to an arrest

Back