Open The Six Lands (LOOKING FOR PPL TO JOIN)

What kind of Rp do you guys want this to be?

• Multithread?

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Single Thread?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YESSS THIS LOOKS SO FUN~
(And I am hereby giving you full permission that you can use my character and any events that they describe, pretty much anything I do in your book)
I wanna see the book, too if it happens.
The map is really good! I could read everything fine:D

This looks fun but I'm afraid with how busy I've become I will not be able to join right away. I wanted to wish you luck though

Idea: The Iron guard started as an order of knights who had undergone A ritual process that affected portions of their psyche making them capable of generating an antimagic field(it could cause beings heavily connected to magic to experience all kinds of bad stuff). Created in order for the more powerful governments to have A hold on the mages(who were hardly kept in check except by other sorcerers) they have since become A semi autonomous order of witchunters of all kinds.

I got some ideas about the land if you care to read.
Air - was thinking about that place in china that has those steep pillar like mountains that plateau off and every thing under them is drowned in fog, that but in the crazy extreme; mazy cliff sides boarder the gray haze of the sky over head before the hard climb up along the cliff face breaching out of the cloud line to be sucked into a clear sky and flat tops of the plateaus looking like islands floating in an ocean of whispy clouds.

water- Should be the mouth of a river, a large river that cuts across the land and or has many rivers feed into from the south. south west where the mountains are, the river would shatter the land into swampy low land with small blush of land there and here before feeding out into the ocean pushing into a speckle of islands. if its really a land of water would be the place a rain forest would grow and have a thick jungle maybe with a mess of bogs and still water making so you have to travel along large roots and craftwork roads if not just small boats.
more so the low, flat land that could support swamps, bogs and the such means the creatures (merfolk and such) could swim inland to whatever end and have a city others could go to. lols like venice but in reverse haha

Earth- strongly feel rivers should be made here and cut into the land of water would also feed into the idea that earth is super rich as farm land, more so being broader by volcanos. The mountains to the south would be have dense forest as the north would have jungle and that space between the two mountain ranges you could make into a low land and or valley and they would be crazy good farm land. As to the land itself when I thought about the land of earth i thought about Red wood forest with super big trees enjoying the rich land, Something like that where the plant life rather than being dense and tightly packed is instead massive and robust.

Fire- Black sand, gray ash deserts, jagged wings of obsidian and warped swirls of lava flow cooled between it all. Wind would blow from the ocean so ash and fall out would be swept to the northish. Could branch of that spin of mountains and feed it into the ocean making some volcanic islands. Mixed with the bizarre life adapting to the flow of lava and ash, earth quakes and desolation-- maybe like a stony bark tree that can safely smolder with fire but doesn't catch flame pushing high into the sky to safely grow and rather take root into the ground expands those roots to snake and coil around stones and hard places to set it.

ice- just a tundra, snow and ice breaking on the face of mountains lol not too much to say, could instead have it be more of a complex net work of tunnels and mine shafts with maybe some ruins along the mountains temping the bold to explore them.

Energy? - by the name I take its just rich in raw energy/ magic? mixed with being in the middle of every thing so it gets a bit of each. hmmm i feel like a single monolithic wave of earth of a mountain where the town is thats super rich in magnetized metals that attract thunder storms and such is the site of a near endless storm system that is fueled by the volcanic winds from its south west as well as feed heavy rain into the land of water and supporting MoRe jungle. The major mountain would then have rolling hills pushing away from it that could become pools springs--mean sit in a hot spring, drink and watch an endless thunder storm, id pay money for that. ohoh

Just my thoughts! hope some of them are useful for that think tank.

I got some ideas about the land if you care to read.
Air - was thinking about that place in china that has those steep pillar like mountains that plateau off and every thing under them is drowned in fog, that but in the crazy extreme; mazy cliff sides boarder the gray haze of the sky over head before the hard climb up along the cliff face breaching out of the cloud line to be sucked into a clear sky and flat tops of the plateaus looking like islands floating in an ocean of whispy clouds.

water- Should be the mouth of a river, a large river that cuts across the land and or has many rivers feed into from the south. south west where the mountains are, the river would shatter the land into swampy low land with small blush of land there and here before feeding out into the ocean pushing into a speckle of islands. if its really a land of water would be the place a rain forest would grow and have a thick jungle maybe with a mess of bogs and still water making so you have to travel along large roots and craftwork roads if not just small boats.
more so the low, flat land that could support swamps, bogs and the such means the creatures (merfolk and such) could swim inland to whatever end and have a city others could go to. lols like venice but in reverse haha

Earth- strongly feel rivers should be made here and cut into the land of water would also feed into the idea that earth is super rich as farm land, more so being broader by volcanos. The mountains to the south would be have dense forest as the north would have jungle and that space between the two mountain ranges you could make into a low land and or valley and they would be crazy good farm land. As to the land itself when I thought about the land of earth i thought about Red wood forest with super big trees enjoying the rich land, Something like that where the plant life rather than being dense and tightly packed is instead massive and robust.

Fire- Black sand, gray ash deserts, jagged wings of obsidian and warped swirls of lava flow cooled between it all. Wind would blow from the ocean so ash and fall out would be swept to the northish. Could branch of that spin of mountains and feed it into the ocean making some volcanic islands. Mixed with the bizarre life adapting to the flow of lava and ash, earth quakes and desolation-- maybe like a stony bark tree that can safely smolder with fire but doesn't catch flame pushing high into the sky to safely grow and rather take root into the ground expands those roots to snake and coil around stones and hard places to set it.

ice- just a tundra, snow and ice breaking on the face of mountains lol not too much to say, could instead have it be more of a complex net work of tunnels and mine shafts with maybe some ruins along the mountains temping the bold to explore them.

Energy? - by the name I take its just rich in raw energy/ magic? mixed with being in the middle of every thing so it gets a bit of each. hmmm i feel like a single monolithic wave of earth of a mountain where the town is thats super rich in magnetized metals that attract thunder storms and such is the site of a near endless storm system that is fueled by the volcanic winds from its south west as well as feed heavy rain into the land of water and supporting MoRe jungle. The major mountain would then have rolling hills pushing away from it that could become pools springs--mean sit in a hot spring, drink and watch an endless thunder storm, id pay money for that. ohoh

Just my thoughts! hope some of them are useful for that think tank.
Thanks @Mizzrym ! I have been a bit busy so I haven't been able to work on this fully, but this will definitely help when I get back on track!

@Mizzrym I really like the ideas you have shared and plan on making a more detailed map for when we start this rp! Thank you so much!

@skydude808 I love your idea! It has helped me add to the lore of the world and come up with a reason why the protective barrier was breached!

Last edited:
if you don't feel like foaming at the mouth working photoshop or what have you a good tool to make a map is at a place called Inkarnate.com. gotta make an account that is kinda annoying but its free.

give it a look over, I don't mind working with you if you don't want to make an account but its up to you bossman.

if you don't feel like foaming at the mouth working photoshop or what have you a good tool to make a map is at a place called Inkarnate.com. gotta make an account that is kinda annoying but its free.

give it a look over, I don't mind working with you if you don't want to make an account but its up to you bossman.
I do have an inkarnate account and wasn't too impressed with it. I have been using Krita though and another site that uses land masses from around the world and uploading it to krita. because the landmass that this world is hidden on is Antartica. (Will be explained in the lore)

Last edited:
I have A couple character ideas, Definately gonna be A magic user. An air shifter belonging to an ancient order of druids that use special drums and other intruments to control the vibrations of the air. Another idea is A fire sorcerer, he is part of A failed experiment where A fire elemental was forcibly bound to A child.

I do have an inkarnate account and wasn't too impressed with it. I have been using Krita though and another site that uses land masses from around the world and uploading it to krita. because the landmass that this world is hidden on is Antartica. (Will be explained in the lore)
yeah I feel you, plus its always more fun to make it ground up apart from the fact that every other map-maker seems to want some silly mountain of money for it.

well if you need help or just want some one to bounce ideas off of---that is my crack and I love to do it.

yeah I feel you, plus its always more fun to make it ground up apart from the fact that every other map-maker seems to want some silly mountain of money for it.

well if you need help or just want some one to bounce ideas off of---that is my crack and I love to do it.
Thanks so much!

Back