Open The Six Lands (LOOKING FOR PPL TO JOIN)

What kind of Rp do you guys want this to be?

• Multithread?

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Single Thread?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well multithread I take would split up parts of the world and points of interest as we all wiggled around right? I would be for that as one part of the world/ characters could be being silly in a mage school were others would be hunting or fighting and between the two there pace would be different.

Apart from being able to track the movement of larger forces or events!-- can add more events like --> wyrm nest eggs hatches at xyz, wyrmlings all over! high value X harvest and X from egg shells, Wyrm adults are hard problems to deal with later! X time (post count) till they scatter!!

make that a PoI where ppl land go in if they so choose.

Well I got some time on hand and world building is always fun. the races have been shown out and we should let them be till boss man sets down the major parties in the rp but as for the land if boss man is ok with it I and any one else who was up for it could start a discord and discuss, draw and or detail parts of the world, PoI, resources and types of fauna/plantea.

After all that send them on over to get the rubber stamp of approval. Would be a fun way to past some time as we wait for every thing to be set up and start.

seems like boss man is up to stuff but just the same a lot of info needs to be poured into the world before its rp ready and boss man did ask for help sooooooooooooooooo...

Here is a link to a discord I just made were we can start head to toe filling in all the missing info, thoughts and ideas about anything and every thing to be debated and fleshed out before we present it in its full glory and once we get boss mans blessing work on the major factions. @KeekeeI

:D lets have fun creating stuff!

Well I got some time on hand and world building is always fun. the races have been shown out and we should let them be till boss man sets down the major parties in the rp but as for the land if boss man is ok with it I and any one else who was up for it could start a discord and discuss, draw and or detail parts of the world, PoI, resources and types of fauna/plantea.

After all that send them on over to get the rubber stamp of approval. Would be a fun way to past some time as we wait for every thing to be set up and start.
So sorry everyone! I thank you all for your patience. Life got busy and I had to set everything aside but I'm back and so glad to see everyone has been thinking of things. I love the idea of making a discord where people can put their ideas! Thank you so much for your support guys and for your ideas @Mizzrym ! While I did have to set things aside I did not stop thinking about the rp and have some ideas for the backstory thanks to @skydude808 . The invite is invalid so if you could invite me that would be awesome!

Hey y'all the one thing i'm struggling with the most is making npc's so this rp has a little more structure. If you guys could help me and shoot any ideas you have please do!

Digs out the ancient tome of my fantasy characters and blows off the dust Sure, I could breathe some life into some of these for you. I won't get involved in the world building, but poke me when you guys are to the character stage.

Digs out the ancient tome of my fantasy characters and blows off the dust Sure, I could breathe some life into some of these for you. I won't get involved in the world building, but poke me when you guys are to the character stage.

Well even if you are not too much into world building just sharing a thought or idea here or there would be super helpful! more so if you have a race you want to play as or command, shape them in your point of veiw! we also need some npcs and the short to deal with so once we get to that point you could have a hand in tossing in your 2 cents!. just the same. hope to see you once every thing starts!

Thank you @skydude808 for this idea!

ANNOUNCEMENT
@Red Thread Fate @sissyd00q @Lila Renn @Lish @Mizzrym @Comet
I am debating on making this rp a one thread rp that is in only one region of the map so we can all get a feel for it. We can make some linear quests for that region and as the rp goes on we can expand it. Please let me know how you feel about this! I will continue to work on the idea of the world but I want to get this started and everyone has been so patient. I really appreciate it. Thank you!

Drakons - they're like dragons, but they can't fly and spit acid.
Also Chinese dragons?
Archetypes - a creature that embodies the essence of a certain element or maybe concept?
Kitsune - A shapeshifter between a fox and a human, who loves to mess with the latter.

Yes, I am interested.
Can't wait.

Back