Open The Six Lands (LOOKING FOR PPL TO JOIN)

What kind of Rp do you guys want this to be?

• Multithread?

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Single Thread?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, are we roleplaying on the discord server? Or a post on here? I’m fine with either or, but want to make sure we are on the same track. Also, can we make more then one character?

Last edited:
Also, are we roleplaying on the discord server? Or a post on here? I’m fine with either or, but want to make sure we are on the same track. Also, can we make more than one character?
Good Questions!
1. If you want slower paced rp you can post here, if you want daily rp you can use the discord server. Or you are more than welcome to be in both!
2. You can absolutely make more than one character!
I'm excited to see what you come up with!

Alright, if no one else doesn't reply with an opposing opinion tomorrow I'll get to work on getting this made into a multithreaded!

Last edited:
I'm putting this on all the formats so there's more chances of you guys seeing this so sorry for the pings but here we go.
@sissyd00q @Mizzrym @skydude808 @nico @Smams19 @Lish @TMITM @Comet

on the prowl for an rp, saw this got the bump. is it even still going ? i dont see too much going on or has it gone all to the discord ?

HEY EVERYONE! @TMITM and @Mizzrym Sorry I have been MIA. Life has kinda just gotten in the way of things but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Lemme know if ppl are still interested. I hope you guys are.

Back