The Six Lands (Single thread)

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
The Six Lands GM
Forest Outside Capitol
Rowaan Jonas, The Outlaw
Interactions: @skydude808 (Merevick) During late morning ish.

She sighed in her head. She really needed to keep her emotions more in check. Her frustration at the question did not help her seem like just a hunter, she didn't want him questioning. Even though he was a slave, she knew all to well that for the right price one could turn against someone else. She rubbed the back of her neck with the hand that wasn't clutching her side. She sighed at his question. "Yes, I'm sure. My rib is broken so I don't want it made worse by being carried... I'm more than capable of carrying my own supplies." She cursed herself in her head. Way to be friendly. Stop being stubborn, you're not helping your case. "We should be able to reach the capitol by evening if we make good pace." She paused. "Or well... By tomorrow morning at the latest. Besides you have your own wounds to worry about" She tried that to seem a bit more considerate and open. She looked up at the sky to make sure their coarse was still true, which thankfully it was.
 

Mizzrym

Well-Known Member
Maaza-Juuka
Inside earth capital, inside Aldina's shop
Interactions:
@KeekeeI (Aldina) @nico

The two women in the store talking about Maze wasn't a new feeling but the string of verbal knifes in his heart still stung making his brow flinch some as the awkward smile spilt across his shifty maw grew, Seeing the female demon having her payment done and then exchange a look too him we reacts in muscle memory flicking out his long tongue out at her followed with words laced with frustrated understanding of his inconvenient reality within this small place "foOorgive me, Did not mean to take up such space and!! Never would k i n d maaza harm such a lovely store with kind cleak-person working it, no no" Wagging his head side to side. While the female demon moved away from the clerk Maze would fill into that space opting to instead lift his body to the ceiling in hopes to glide across the aisles with the bulk of his heavy bags, this action works well but the length of Maaza's malicious glaive would for a handful of seconds hover its edge over the small dwarf before returning to Maaza's side. Should The dwarf look up to this blade she would see its concave edge hinting to its heavy use, Surely a rather ominous thing to be over ones head.

With all this done with very little thought Maaza realized he may have distressed the clerk and leans into the reason for his being their to show he wasn't up to anything shifty, Naturally this interaction starts with a smile, sadly he does so with a viper maw of fangs that may or may not make this whole thing worst.

Leaning into the small clerk flicking out his length tongue at her with a turn of his face, looking at her for a second before repeating this action turning the other way "Dwarf? Female? Blinking Ahh sorry eyes know kin but other races.... ahhh moving his free hand about as he spoke Not so well, mostly unkind. NO! matter! I am Maaza-juuka and question for you, Can you mend leather and make custom orders?"

Maaza pulls from his bags a few broken belts, torn backs, chopped fabrics and a badly withered poncho with a small detail of what looks like a dancing naga holding some strange leaf not unlike the one he had one that was water land tree with leafs. Putting all these broken goods to the table maze leans in a bit more to the point where the shade of his hat would tip the nose of the clerk,

"This items, important, if fixed i will pay well...if not would ask price to replace? best quality only. As~s~s~s for custom orders, do you do such? tilting his head just slightly giving the clerk another mindless flick of his tongue.
 

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
The Six Lands GM
Aldina's Shop, Earth Capitol
Aldina the Seamstress
Interactions: @Mizzrym
Late morning ish

She nods and waves to Lucia as she leaves. She then turns to the Lizard, "Don't worry, no need to apologize, all is well." She looks down for a moment to clear off her desk space but she looks up she sees a weapon not too far from her head. She froze a bit nervously but soon realized he meant nothing by it. She sighs as the weapon moves away and she clears her throat. She opens her mouth a bit to speak but then leans back as he leans forward and starts talking to himself. "Dwarf? Female?" Ahh sorry eyes know kin but other races.... ahhh. Not so well, mostly unkind. NO! matter! I am Maaza-juuka and question for you, Can you mend leather and make custom orders?" She nods as she listens and examines the items he lay on the table. She then gives a firm nod. "I can mend these and the price can be settled after I'm done. I don't like to charge customers unless they are satisfied with the product. As for custom orders? That's one of my favorite things to do!" She gets out her notebook and a quill. "Alright I need a name and what you want. Prices on this order will also be settled after it is completed." He was a strange individual indeed but it was the kind of strange that made her smile.
 

sissyd00q

Well-Known Member
DRAVEN
In the City/ Aldina's Shop - Earth Capitol
Interactions: @KeekeeI
Late Morningish​

He stood off away from the crowds, not liking social areas too well.He lazily reached into the pocket of his cloak and pulled out a single sheet of paper. He unfolded said paper, and stared at the face hastily drawn on. His client didn't know the name of the male pixie, which made his job that much more difficult. He enjoyed challenges, but something as small as this gave him an edge of annoyance. His attention was caught on a tear in his clothing. A growl of frustration left his throat. He couldn't risk exposing a part of his body. He, luckily, knew one hell of a seamstress.

He shoved the paper back in his pocket and started making his way to her shop. A whistle left his lips and, not too long after, an ebony raven swung down. He perched himself on Draven's shoulder. He soon gently opened the door to Aldina's Shop. A soft chime of the bell rung in their ears as they entered. His gaze swiftly glanced at the two figures before dropping to the ground and making his way deeper inside. He stopped a few feet away from them. He gave a court nod of greeting, "Aldina. I have a small issue." He pinched the fabric wear the tear was placed.
 
Last edited:

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
The Six Lands GM
Earth Capitol, Aldina's Shop
Aldina the Seamstress
Interactions: @Mizzrym and @sissyd00q
Late morningish
(sorry it's not longer)

She glances up as she hears the bell chime again. Man, her shop was really busy today. She then smiles as she sees a familiar face. "Draven! was wondering when I'd see you around again. I was starting to think you had left for good. Ah yes I have just the thing for you Nevermore." She digs though a drawer and pulls out a small fruit. She then tosses it to him. "You'll have to catch me up with everything. I'll get to you right after I finish with this wonderful customer." She smiles trying to reassure the lizard that everything was ok.
 

nico

Well-Known Member
No Man's Land GM
Inside Earth Capitol - From Aldina's Shop into the less busy outskirts

Lucia's fastened her new pouch to her pants as she made her way back into the street. With a quick slide of hand she was able to move her lighter and last silver piece into the pouch before cinching it closed. The feeling of the bag bouncing on her upper thigh as she walked was a new one, but a welcome one. While working her way out of the surging crowds and into the shadows, she wondered to herself what else she would use the pouch for.

As the streets began to get less populated she found herself searching for alleys and other shadowy spaces in order to watch the crowd she was no longer a part of. Secretly, she wondered if anyone else like her was doing the same.
 

Mizzrym

Well-Known Member
Maaza-juuka
Inside earth capitol, Aldinas shop.
(Moving into early afternoon?)
Interactions:
@KeekeeI @sissyd00q

With a Slick slide of Maaza's hand he floods his grubby vice into the seemingly peerless and complex void of his over burden bags, His tongue danced about along with his whole frame wiggling about trying to blindly feel for something. Aldina would get the joyful view of Maaza's face contorting, waving to-and-fro only to be given a pause by another customer who spoke on familiar tone to the dwarf Aldina. Maaza seemed a bit annoyed that this man bypassed him but knowing he would take some time and he being a apparent friend was nothing to be done. From those mangled bags under his poncho, at the mushed end of some bag he found and thrust free with a violent grunt jerking his body just so that it would bump into the man should he not react.

A leather scroll bag of abnormal quality, harden with polished stones so ablaze in even this dim light of the store they could be mistaken for crystal quartz slaps too the side of the man (Draven) if he had not moved before.

Recoiling with panic he squeaks out an apology too the man (Draven)"Saaaha s'cuse me, I mean no harm, as you can see 'lifting up his arms, rising up the ragged hem of his poncho to better show the haphazard jumble of bags belted to his body.' Rather over weight..." giving a smile hoping to chase away any malice born from his blunder while he handed the hard leather scroll pouch to the dwarf. Should Aldina take ahold of this hard leather scroll bag she would feel its rather oppressive weight hinting to its design to endure. "Ahh Ahhh here here!" Maaza shouts with a glee to Aldina "Dwarf-clerk, Here in this, this this this! all you need to know about order'n design! ohooo Hoo!"

Within the scroll bag parchment with well done etchings of bags and belts clearly designed for Maaza's body type with many revisions too it, crude drawings and even strange notes, names and a poem about a dwarf of all things his colorful thoughts on a elf and his disagreeable choice in clothing.

Maaza smiled knowing this task was done and he could now hound a close by inn to rent out for a few nights and loosen his back up, the dreamy haze of a hot bath, spiced ale and a warm fire bled into his current reality venting out a questionable bubbly grin out to the dwarf. Maaza readied his leaving and slowly inched to the door just waiting on the dwarf to finalize the deal.
 

sissyd00q

Well-Known Member
DRAVEN
Aldina's Shop- Earth Capitol
Noon - Early Afternoon
Interactions: @KeekeeI @Mizzrym

The massive buck skull covering his head left only his stone grey eyes visible which were still glued to the flooring. Though he would never admit such a thing, the thought of his mangled skin being revealed to others had a flame of panic rise in his stomach. He didn't like to purposefully be rude, though his harsh voice and intimating demeanor may tell otherwise, but he chose to ignore the other man's presence. That was until he awkwardly bumped his supplies into Draven. His gaze shot to the lizard's feet on reaction before returning to his own boots. Nevermore gracefully caught the piece of fruit Aldina had thrown his way, a very skilled bird which he appreciated having. He lifted his finger up and gently scratched under the raven's chin.

He drowned out the lizard's speech with his own thoughts. Things he wished to keep buried in the back of his mind that were slowly rising to the surface once more. He unnoticeably shook the memories away. His fingers grazed over his pocket at the action. He wondered if he should asked Aldina if she recognized the pixie. He wouldn't want to put her in a situation of getting her hands dirty by simply telling him a name. He didn't want her to constantly thinking about killing a man, innocent or not. He didn't want to put her in harms way either. A quiet sigh left his lips as he shifted his weight.
 

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
The Six Lands GM
Aldina's Shop, Earth Capitol
Aldina the Seamstress
Interactions: @Mizzrym and @sissyd00q
Early Afternoon

She stood there patiently as the other customer got his supplies under order, bumping into poor Draven a couple of times. Her eyes then widen as she lays them on beautiful craftsmanship. She hadn't seen a bag like that in years. His words to Draven were drowned out as she looked at the bag and immediately took hold of it as he handed it to her. "Ahh Ahhh here here!" Maaza shouts with a glee to Aldina "Dwarf-clerk, Here in this, this this this! all you need to know about order'n design! ohooo Hoo!" She nods and looks into the bag, she couldn't help but chuckle at the poems and drawings she saw. She examined it carefully, already knowing she was going to have fun repairing the beautiful bag. She looked up seeing he was about to leave. "Oh before you go! I need a name so I can write it in my order book."

If he gives her an answer she nods and turns to her book, writing it down quickly. "Have a good rest of your day!" She then turns to Draven. "Sorry for the wait. How can I help you?" She pauses noticing he was deep in thought. "Everything alright?"
 

sissyd00q

Well-Known Member
DRAVEN
Aldina's Shop- Earth Capitol
Early Afternoon
Interactions: @KeekeeI

The voice of the seamstress pulled him from his thoughts. "Everything's fine." He pinched the fabric around the rip once more. "My clothing seems to have caught onto something resulting in a tear. May I ask for your assistance?" He was certain she would agree but he wouldn't want to remove his cloak to expose his body. He figured he would ask to take it off in restroom. That is, if she was able to fix it quickly. If she wasn't able to mend the fabric within a few hours, he wasn't sure of another option.
 

Mizzrym

Well-Known Member
Maaza-Juuka
Earth capitol, Aldinas shop.

Early after noon. Interactions: @KeekeeI @sissyd00q

Slithering backwards to outside the shop with a flurry of facial expressions in reaction to the strange man reaction to Maaza-Juukas bumping into, A wild brow popped high on his forehead even shifting back the brim of his straw hat. 'A man haunted with a mind festering, best...too stay clear' maaza thought as this unknowns man energy made him feel uneasy, Eyes shift to rest upon Aldina for a silent moment as to vent is unease about this man only to have it broken by the bell of Aldinas store doors bell ring as it swung open while being operated by Maaza's tail. With a twist and bend, a snap and coil he wiggles out of the store freezing to hear Aldinas request for his name, Maazas chest puffs with as he places his hand to his chest and with a big 'manly' voice and a swing of his arm out "MaaaaA-ZA-JUUUKA! is my na-" Thud* Maaza's grand arm swing had him forgot the tightness of the building slamming into the side if the wall hugging near the front door, A normal hand would have just gotten sore knuckles and fingers but Maaza was far from normal, between the fine scales that made up his hand and the dull claws that crowned is bony fingers the poor wall had no hope to leave unharmed. Small dent marks and a slightly frayed wood splint jabs out from the wall, Give it a pat back into place Maaza gives a nervous laugh'n smile to Aldina and slithers away in great haste, surely no fleeing or running away before anything could be said.

"oooooOh! these bags.." sighing as he drained his energy in his little exorcise of brave flight, Maaza's new mission: Find an inn and rest up! Places far and near to rest but a tavern or at the least a place close by to a good sized bar that could fit him would be best but with patience withering he may just opt to go into the first place he comes across.
 

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
The Six Lands GM
Aldina's Shop, Inside Earth Capitol
Aldina The Seamstress
Interactions: @sissyd00q
Afternoon

She begins writing down the Maaza's name when she heard a really really loud thud. She looked up in time to see dent marks in her wall and Maaza fleeing. She sighed in slight frustration but it wasn't anything she hadn't dealt with before, sadly. She just didn't want anything to go wrong before the festival. No matter though, she'd just have to ask Paull about fixing her wall. She then turns to Draven she sighs. "Alright Draven, How may I help you?" She really hoped the task wasn't too hard, she had finished all her orders but that did not mean that her shop would not be busy tomorrow even if she didn't get any orders, she tended to work better without people walking in and out of her small shop.
 
Last edited:

sissyd00q

Well-Known Member
DRAVEN
Aldina's Shop - Earth Capitol
Afternoon
Interactions: @KeekeeI

He hears the loud thud and glances in the direction of the sound. With a small roll of his eyes, he decided to pay her extra to help with the damage. He attention was turned back to Aldina. "I simply need a cut re-sewn." He didn't like pestering the seamstress; it was quite clear she was busy as she always was. But as things were, his cloak was important to him. He still thought about whether or not he would ask her for the pixie's identification. He also wondered how he'd ever been able to work a job full time constantly at one point without a grand amount of pay. He simply shook the thought away.

"I'll pay you extra for working swiftly." He also didn't like bribing her to work fast, but he also had a job to do. His finger lifted up to stroke the bird once more. Nevermore made a few clicking noises in delight.
 

nico

Well-Known Member
No Man's Land GM
Outskirts - Earth Capitol

Lucia continued to look around, waiting for something to jump out at her. She had realized that she wasn't the only person who was out of place here, but out of place didn't always mean that they were here to participate in nefarious acts. It was odd to see such a mixed basket of people surging around, seemingly enjoying each other's company, but maybe that oddity was only felt because Lucia had never really experienced such a thing on a scale like this. Sure, in pubs or shops she could interact with nearly anyone but not without bias. Here, it seemed like all the species and regions enjoyed seeing each other, and it wasn't just a learning experience. The dramatics of it all was why many like her watch, at least that is the belief she holds. Besides, a place teeming with people at most hours of the day was essentially a hotbed for activity, criminal or otherwise. With the crowds, there had to be some number of petty thieves just waiting for their opportunity to strike.

Eventually, she settled into a tighter alleyway, one she figured fewer people would use, and got comfortable. Her boots held her steady as she crouched, unwilling to fully sit on the ground quite yet, and she began to recount the fables about how and why the festival became.
 

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
The Six Lands GM
I'm putting this on all the formats so there's more chances of you guys seeing this so sorry for the pings but here we go.
@sissyd00q @Mizzrym @skydude808 @nico @Smams19 @Lish @TMITM @Comet

 
Top