The Six Lands (Single thread)

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
RP RULES

I know you may think this is stupid but to ensure everyone has fun I need to set some ground rules.

1. Treat others with respect. Hate the character, not the roleplayer. Any form of bullying or harassment will not be tolerated.
2. Minimal swearing is allowed. When cussing, use symbols to represent the swear words. Exception: the word "f*ck" is prohibited.
3. Metagaming is not allowed. Just because the player knows something, does not mean it includes the character's knowledge.
4. God-moding and power-playing is not allowed.
5. Do not try to kill off another's characters unless you are given permission.
6. Minimal gore is allowed.
7. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write at least a good 5 sentence paragraph so people have something to work with. (There will be consequences if this happens multiple times!)

8. With each post be sure to put a title like, "Fire Region" or "Road to... blah blah blah." This is just a rule to make sure everyone is on the same page until this becomes a multithread.
9. Finally, HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
OUTSIDE EARTH REGION CAPITOL

IDAA THE SHAMAN

It was that time of year again. It was the Celebration of Magic, a celebration of the freedom to use our abilities without the God of Death controlling us. I take a deep breath of the air as we travel down cross country to the Earth capital. Even after my many years I still couldn't get over how the Ice region and the Earth region could both smell so fresh, yet what changed their smells was the temperature. Instead of smelling crisp and fresh like home the Earth region smelled... sweet and fresh.

It had taken us nearly three weeks to travel to the Earth Region for this event and it was a hard one at that. We journeyed around the Fire region to avoid the worst of the heat as most of us had not mastered Fire. Learning more than one element was an extremely difficult task, even a feat I had not yet mastered. Just like anything the elements liked to fight each other and you had to learn to make them coincide. But in all honesty I was content with the one gift that I had.

I stretched a bit as we lumbered along in our animal forms, a much preferred and faster way of travel. Most would probably consider me too old to make these trips but traveling was my favorite and I needed to restock on medicinal ingredients. Every year the hunters of our tribe came as well to trade hundreds of furs for any supplies that we may need, for supplies were scarce in the Ice region. But survival was our culture and we had no complaints. We soon sped up the pace without a word as we all saw the capital in sight there was a silent agreement as we ran that we would reach the capital that very night.

As my gaze turned toward the sky of the setting sun I had a sudden... feeling. Things were about to get much more exciting for my old bones. My bear form let out a snort as we continued to run to the capital.

IN EARTH REGION CAPITOL

ALDINA THE SEAMSTRESS

She pressed the pedal furiously as she sewed away. The celebration is only days away and I still had three costume orders left! On top of that I need to make two more costumes that would be put in the window of my shop. She rubbed her forehead in stress. She looked at her sewing machine. It was nothing too complicated but an astounding invention that the Aeuduarfs had made and it nearly costed her an arm and a leg. She was already fast at her work, but with this she was even faster. All she had to do was feed the material into the machine and continuously tap a pedal at her feet and it would sew the material in tight stitches. Of course she preferred to do everything by hand but when it came to times like these she definitely needed the extra help. She was only one dwarf after all in a very famous tailor shop that she owned in the capital.

She decided she needed a quick break and went out to the back door to see if anyone left her any messages. Ever since she had settled down in the capital since her parent's passing she had set up a system. For a while whenever she saw someone in need and helped them she told them to give her back door three slow knocks should they ever need help again. If she did not answer they were to leave a note saying, "Your service is needed Alore" with their initial. When she found the note she would wait by her back door at dawn and wait for them to come back. She had managed to turn several lives around with this system. She had given some homeless people a job until they were stable again, had given shelter to sick travelers who couldn't afford help and had even once hidden a mother and her children from their abusive father and smuggled them to the quieter parts of the city. After that the word sort of spread on it's own among the travelers, adventures and such.

She pulled out her pipe as she saw no messages on her back porch and looked down at it. She paused for a moment and smiled slightly. The pipe had been her father's favorite. He only used it at home because it was a gift from her mother and he never wanted to lose it on an adventure. She sighed as she plopped down on the back step. The whole reason why she had started the system was out of guilt for how she treated them before they left... and then never returned. They hadn't deserved that... they were the kindest beings she had ever known and so she had named the system after him. The Alore system. A system for those in need. Her father had told her many stories of times he was saved by a kind soul on his adventures and she wanted to be that kind soul.

She then lit her pipe, or well... her father's pipe, and looked up at the setting sky. She would be up late tonight, but that was alright. She enjoyed the smell of tobacco as she thought about her past not sure if she would ever be able to forgive herself but maybe she could make just a little difference so her parents would be proud when she saw them again.

Last edited:
DRAVEN

Light rumbles of thumping footsteps echoed in the alleyway. With heavy boots as his culprit, Draven slowly wandered into the Earth Region, and later, the main city. The huge buck skull upon his head gave for an unusual sight. The piece of his body he allowed to show was his dull, silver eyes. He kept his gaze down as he merged into the main streets; several creatures cluttered the walkways in excitement for the yearly festival. The Celebration of Magic. Draven didn't have much of an opinion on the day of gatherings. He was rather indifferent on the matter. He didn't like crowds... or anything socially interactive. A bow and pack of arrows lazily draped around him over his signature cloak. His hand dropped to his pocket and lightly squeezed the crumbled up paper. He casually wandered through the waves of beings that were eagerly waiting for the uproar in a few more days, and was focused on only one thing: he had a job to do.

SISSY

Her claws clacked against the pavement as she skipped into town. A cheery hum left Sissy's throat as her head and tail bobbed side-to-side with the tune. She looked quite out of place: her appearance being that of a German shepherd and husky mix. Her fur was a rich blonde, with light and dark grey spots littering her body and she bounded on purple paw pads. Despite her having an almost too sprightful attitude, her smile could not hide the eerily threatening aura that surrounding the mutt.

Last edited:
ROAD TO EARTH CAPITAL.

The sun was hovering just above the horizon, the slow moving group of wagons rode over one of the nice roads intersecting the earth kingdom Merevick sat in the back using A knife to carve A piece of redwood he had found in the forest it was beginning to resemble the diamond star A symbol used to remind someone of the ability hardships have to shape people into something better than they were. Suddenly the lead wagon stopped and the other two followed suit. Merevick was suprised had they already arrived at the city, peering around from the back his heart began to race. Four men in armor sat atop horses in the middle of the pathway. Grabbing for his gauntlets Merevick watched as the flank rider dismounted and headed toward the first wagon drawing A sword. The youngest monk began asking what he was looking for, the man pushed past him. looking across the three wagons the lead rider shouted "alright everyone out!! We are looking for A fugitive of the fire kingdom, if anyone resists we have the right to execute whomever we deem as acomplices" the younger man moved to the next wagon. Merevick looked to the woods, the trees were too thin to lose the men but it looked rugged enough to force them to dismount, he began planning out an escape in his head. The man searching wagons approached sword in hand. Merevick could feel the fire of dravir's soul, it ached to burn the young man alive where he stood. The man peered under the cloth covering, with A quick movement Merevick grabbed his blade hand, with A pull he yanked it aside delivering A solid punch to the jaw knocking the unsuspecting mercenary unconcious. Merevick rolled out of the wagon landing on his hands and knees, the familiar sound of bow strings being drawn caused him to improvise lifting the unconcious body he used it as A shield rushing toward the woods twack the arrow struck the ground twack the next one hit, the human shield let out A grunt, More arrows flew past as he ran managing to make it to the woods. Dropping the now bloody mercenary Merevick saw two riders galloping toward the tree line. He drew on his own power concentrating on his palm, A swirling fireball began to appear as the cooler air jetted away from him, he twisted his body hurling the ball of flame toward the nearest of the two.lt impacted the man's chest in A small explosion sending him to the ground the other riders horse bucked and whinned but he held on. Merevick heard dravir's manic laughter 'that was cute, now release me and FINISH THIS!!' Merevick was in A full charge stomping the first riders head as he ran ,he reached the second rider who was still gaining control of his mount. Merevick grunted Yanking the man down from his horse the drop caused the man to gasp just before having his nose broken in. Standing up merevick noticed the last man was holding the elder Abbot in his arms A knife pressed to the monks neck. Both stood staring one another down in the fading sunlight.

Last edited:
LIZ - RIVER TO THE EARTH CAPITAL

Getting into the boat, Liz looked around at all the hustle and bustle around the port. All the merchants were loading up their ships full of minerals, the finest in the land. The sunlight hitting the precious gems sent glitters of light across the port. This river was used as the major form of transportation for the people of the River Region. She looked up at the colossal ships that loomed over the smaller vessels. They were studded with jewels and carried probably several tons of gems. But she was not disappointed in her own boat, her dad's boat. Although they did not have a huge mass of gems, they specialized in sapphires. The best and finest sapphires which the rich craved for. Even though business was good, they did not have a lot of money. One sapphire of that quality took months to carve.
With a sudden jerk, the small boat took off, following in the wake of the ships. Her hand immediately flew to the sapphire clasp on her green cloak. Liz was the only one who knew the resemblance of it. When no one was watching, not even her dad, she could turn into a dragon with diamond scales. Sighing, she relaxed and laid down on the boat. She couldn't wait to get to the capital, maybe then, she can meet others like her, other dragons. But for now, she would keep her secret safe.

Last edited:
MEREVICK ROAD TO EARTH CAPITOL

The lead rider smirked "so the pitdog mutant has A sense of morals? Funny seeing as you managed to kill so many during your escape." Merevick clenched his fists glaring at the man across the roadway "I'm no murderer, those men were slaves of the king they could have moved but they didn't, they were warned" his voice was low and strained as he spoke through his teeth, he heard A voice 'the man is old he doesn't mind we can burn them both' he shifted slightly and began moving slowly foward, The bounty hunter shook his head and he stopped. the Abbot spoke "please he is changed you must le-" stopping as the blade pressed down further "let's play A little game" the man said with his coy smile reappearing " my other team is on their way from the city now, so for the time being you can lay on the ground, for every movement you make I push this dagger deeper into the old man's neck" Merevick paused speaking slowly "Ill give myself up, let the old man go" the mercenary snickered "do you think me A fool? You were one of the fire nation's greatest arena champions, being A criminal and A murderer of innocents just shows me that you only think of yourself" A part of what the man said was right as much as he attempted to justify himself there were still families whose father's and mother's would not return home because of what he had done. Next to the mercenary Merevick saw movement behind one of the wagons the young monk was holding A large piece of wood, the man was about to turn when Merevick spoke "what is your name? Im used to getting the names of those who's lives I will be ending" the man scowled then relaxed "well seeing as you're going to have a quick appointment with the gallows upon your return to the capital I suppose I could introduce myself, my name is Leor von enrich" the monk behind him swung the wooden board, just before it impacted Leor ducked tossing the old Abbot foward, the young monk stumbled Leor turned with one arm he forced the dagger into the mans chest the monk gasped and tumbled backwards falling to the ground. Merevick sprinted foward letting out an angry roar. Leor quickly readied himself his hands moved in A strange arching movement as A stream of water was pulled from A container on his back Merevick pulled forth more of his energy causing fire to appear coarsing up his arms, he swung at Leor only to have his punches force dissapated by the swirling water. Leor moved with grace and fluidity dodging and weaving between merevick's strikes. Dravir spoke in Merevick's mind you tire, let me finish this and you may sleep he shook his head and growled suddenly rushing through the spiraling water grasping leor by the shoulders. He felt A shock of pain as the dagger wielded by his opponent seemed to slip between the plates of armor he wore causing A gash, it felt as if the force recoiled through his body and out his opposite side, immediately he head-butted Leor then with A turn he pulled Him to the ground pinning him under his weight. Leor struggled as the whipping water sharpened into blades Merevick grasped the man's face with his hands conjuring flame from his palms the smell of burning flesh and the scream of his opponent echoed through the forest. Merevick began to lean foward planning on crushing the mans skull, he paused as A voice behind him shouted "STOP!" It was the Abbot, he walked over placing A hand on Merevick's shoulder "this man is unconcious and defeated, if you kill him, you change nothing in the world or in yourself for the better. If he dies more of them will come for you and you will have shown the world you are just A killer. Merevick's grip loosened "violence does nothing but create turmoil and regret, only mercy can free us from the cycle of hatred" dravir's voice rang out don't listen to him, kill the man who dare face us KILL HIM!! Merevick breathed deeply A sharp pain coursing through his body. The Abbot helped him stand "more of these violent men come, go into the forest and head for the city, the gods will guide you. Merevick stood slightly hunched the pain in his gut intensifying slightly "what will you do?" The Abbot gave A smile "all will be as it must" letting go of his shoulder. After A long pause merevick nodded and pressed his palms together "thank you" with that he moved hurriedly into the forest. The blade left no visible wound but it felt as if he had almost been cut in two. He stopped suddenly as screams rang out far behind him, A pillar of black smoke was rising to the sky. A tear fell down his cheek they died because of your cowardice dravir taunted him. He wanted to go back but he also knew it was too late, when does it end, when does this burning of the world cease, he had nothing left so he wandered deeper into the woods heading toward what he hoped was the city.

FORREST SURROUNDING EARTH CAPITOL

Rowaan Jonas
She held her arm against her side. She had slept in a tree the night before because she was far from her hut. This was something she had always done while she was out hunting but she had not made sure that her perch was sturdy enough and it fell out from under her. Lucky she had hit several branches on her way down but she was sure that she had broken her arm and a couple ribs as a result. Travel for her was now much harder. Her only hope now was to reach Aldina's shop. She couldn't risk going to a doctor and then getting recognized but she could definitely throw up her hood and sneak into the city. That was definitely a specialty of hers. The Capitol was the closest bet she had and she needed someone who would let her stay anonymous. The Alore system was pretty well known among the common folk but had hopefully stayed unheard of by the justice systems. After she had escaped jail she had fled to the Earth Region to start a new life. Or well... an outlaw's life was an outlaw's life but she ran less of a risk of being recognized but with people from all over coming to the capitol... that could change for her in these next couple of days. Beings from every region were coming to the festival. Of course each region had there own celebration but the Earth Region was well known for having the most extravagant celebration which attracted many of the richer folk to this region. She looks up to see lights from the city. One more day and she should reach it. She then hesitated. Maybe I can just stay out in the woods and let my arm heal in a weird position. She then shook her head. Her arm would eventually heal but her ribs... if she let those get worse she could get internal bleeding. She grumbles to herself and then looks up at the setting sun. She decided once it got dark, she would stop for the night and try to sleep.

Last edited:
BRANWENN~
In a town very near the Earth Capital >> Earth Capital

One foot in front of the other, Branwenn walked on the road to the Earth Capital. For the first time in years, she was kinda joining in the celebration.
Ugh.
Celebrations.
Wenn hated celebrations. With all of her being, she hated them. Whenever celebrations happened, she holed up in her house, in her room, and did an extremely complicated knitting pattern, so she could focus all her mind on that and nothing else. She would eat some kind of super healthy food, but it was never homemade.
Celebrations haunted her.
Besides, what did she have to celebrate?
But there was this urge, this feeling inside or her that she had to go. She had to. That If she didn't, something worse than death would happen.
So that was why Branwenn was on her way to the Earth Capital. For the celebration. She trusted her instincts, because the last time she didn't...
"Don't think about that," Wenn scolded herself.
And one foot in front of the other, Branwenn continued on the road to the Earth Capital.

Wisp
River to the Earth Capitol

potential interactions: @Comet
A celebration. For magic. It's important, he agreed, to celebrate the gift of magic - it was a wonderful gift. The dragons had always been greatful, the good ones anyway, for their gift of magic. Fire, for the most part. He could feel the fire even now, a slow rolling heat in his stomach, an energy encircling his stomach. It was very hard to control, dragon fire. It craved destruction. Barely in control at any time, one wrong move...
But it didn't matter right now.
He was headed to the Earth kingdom capitol to celebrate, to observe, in a boat, as well as... other reasons. He was sat on the bow, closing his eyes and listening to everything around him. The calming sounds of the river, the gentle lapping of the water on the boat as it went down the river, the footfalls of the sparse crew, the wind tugging at his loose clothes, and the gentle murmuring of the crew.
He knew what they thought of him, a wierd person with an Oni Mask. Carrying a katana. He scared them, he knew. His silence scared them, his control.
And every once in a while he would do something, a move that was too fast, a strange, bird-like motion that was too fast, too fluid and too controlled for any human.
Because he was not human.
But they didn't know what he was, and Wisp was okay with that. Humans feared what they didn't understand, and no one understood him.
Well, almost no one.

Last edited:
Liz
River to Earth Capitol

Interacting with: @TMITM

Liz relaxed as the sun slowly sank below the river, the first day of traveling was almost over. They had made great progress, the sheer amount of water users had made the river move at a fast pace. She longed to change back into her dragon form, to dive under the river and swim under the boats. Looking around, she noticed a man wearing a weird mask and carrying a katana. It was very strange. The man didn't look like he belonged-- at all. She observed him for a while, watching his silent figure, and every time his did even a minor action, he did it with an un-human grace. But she had seen that before, hadn't she? Her father always complimented her for cutting the gems with such precision, better than the machines they used. Never had she done a wrong move. Was he like her? She wasn't sure, but her skin itched to be covered with scales. Even for a short time. "Silence!" Liz told herself, "You can change when you get to the celebration." so she let those thoughts slip out of her mind, and kept an eye on the weird katana man.

FOREST SURROUNDING EARTH CAPITOL

It was close to midnight Merevick had been wandering the woods for some time and had finally accepted he was lost. The Pain through his chest had subsided replaced by A dull throb accompanying every step. Finally stopping at A large tree, he sat down with A thud what did that damn sorcerer do to me? He hunched over for A moment then looked up to the stars, dravir was quiet for the time being A blessing to be sure but usually the angry spirit had some comment poised in times of rumination. Merevick sat thinking of the last few years And what had led him here, thinking about all those he had hurt for the sake of being. After sulking in memories for A time he began moving the underbrush fashioning A spot to lay down. As he slowly fell asleep he heard Dravir's voice it's nice to have time on ones side for once.

Wisp
River to Earth Capitol

@Comet
He heard her.
The ship's board creaking as she observed him. Footfalls too light for a human alone. Too much precision.
It was her. He'd found her.
Good.
He would keep an eye on her, or an ear, just to make sure, because these things were unkind to hasty movements, especially someone like this.
He wasn't sure she was the one he was looking for, but he was, like, 67% sure.
Which meant his father had been right.
Agh.
He was always right.

Mountains on the outskirts of Earth Capitol

Lucia checked herself over, making sure everything she deemed necessary was still on her person. Seldom did she find herself willing to take a trek such as this into another elemental capitol. She tied a black cloth around her fiery orange hair to keep it out of her face and smoothed down her top before using her hands to feel for the knife that was usually clipped to the waistband of her pants and the thick metal lighter that she kept in the corresponding pocket. Lurking in the shadows around the open lands would allow her to scope out the day's festivities before ejecting herself into them, should she decide to do so at all. 'Some riot' she thought as she flipped open the lighter, using her powers to make the small flame grown and dance on its perch. In her opinion, it was always best to stay below the radar entirely until it was nearing time to act. Some that lurk in the shadows dressed in such a way that Luci thought was too obvious. By dressing herself in the clothing of other species, at least in her human form, she felt like she had more opportunity to swim through the streets of people relatively unnoticed which gave her a rush. 'Here I am' she would say to herself in those situations 'so close, but you'd never guess.' She flipped the lighter closed and closed her hand around it, returning her focus to the people bustling around.

Last edited:
Branwenn Brendson
Earth Capital

Wenn kept her head down as she passed the inn that her family would always say stay in. She almost glanced at it, but she restrained herself.
She went to a different inn, a cheap one but a good one. There was a longish line inside, that Wenn joined the end.
There was a dark-haired woman with what seemed like her five-year old daughter. The little girl turned around and spied Wenn. Spots spotted her Vision and she swayed, dizzy. She looked exactly like her little sister, who had died a few years ago.
"Hi! My name is Ava. What's your name?"
"Oh, Ava, honey, leave the nice lady alone."
"No, really, it's okay. I'm Branwenn." Wenn crouched down to Ava's level, which helped with the dizziness.
Ava cocked her head. "Why are you so sad?"
Wenn almost thought about denying it, but Ava wasn't wrong. "I... Sometimes you loose people you love. And it makes you sad."
"Oh... I lost my daddy last year. My mommy is still sad." She whispered.

"̸̡̲̝̱̜̥̥͎̯̹̺̬͎͔̪̥͉͍̱̝̘̹͔̹̳̤͓̮̱͇͇̰̣͉̥̖̪͍̞̞̰̦̳̎͗̏̊̌̈̇̋̎́̀̊͛͋̈̑͛̐͒̇̑̌̇̓̓̊̽͗̿͒̊̊̍̕͘͜͜͠͝͠H̷̡̡̧̼͙̺̯͉̖̥̝̯͙͙̹̬̬̣̤͚͔͕̟̯͕͕̙̟̼̣͎͈̅ȩ̵̢̡̧̧͇͎̘̠̫̘̰̗̩̦̥̜̗͔̖̘̠̦̺̮͇͈̘̯͍̗͙̼̱̫͎̏̆̓́̃̓̋̇̃̌̍̔͒̈́l̴̡̫̬̻͚̮̪͕̰̜̞̯̺̺̤͋̌͊͆̀̀̒̀̈́͆̄̀̕͜p̴̨͈̣͇͍̓͑̎́̓̏̂̑̎͗͂̇͒̾̑͝ ̵̛̼̬̜̦̻̐̈́͌̔̋͛̉͛̌͂̏͘͝͝m̷̡̡̧̛̥͇̞̲̻͇̟̯̟̯̻͇͍̐̄͐̄̒̀̎̇͌͂̈̈̈́̀̆̽̄͊̋͆̇̿̆̉̌͐̚̚͠ͅe̶͎͔̯̙̪͗̊́̒̏̈́͛͗̾̾͑͋̔̈̍̓̾̓́̀̐͋̈̓̾̂͆̕̚̚͝͝,̸̡̨̧̨̛̙̯͓̳̫̼̞̣͔̘̮̙̞͓̹͓̫͛̆̆̎̅̈́̿̇̈́͂͛̈́̎͌͗̾͂̇̕͘͜͠͝ ̴̧̧̨̛̥̪͈̤̜̘̦̲̳͇̠̝̮͕͍͔͇͙̲̻̟̘̯̭̥͍̝̱̬͔̣͚̤͚͐͗͌̐͆̾̌̾̀̈́́͊̊̇̔̋̄̒̽̀̽̓̑̄̾͒̽̎̊̽́̈̉͒̆̿̚͜͜͠͠W̴̨̢̢̛̛̛̥͔͍̻̦̬̘̻͇̣͔̯̯̻͓̥̺̙̩̖̜̫̳̻̺͕̱̥̱̟̳̣̲̰̻̞̺͓̳͈͋̓̈́̉͛̿͂͌̐̃̃̑͑̅̽̇͌̒̔́̄̔̏̐̌̃̍̅̃̆̒̑͛̓̆̾̿̍̓̕͠͠ͅę̵̥̟̞̫̗̹̣͕̻̞͓̤̤̣̿̓̂̓͑̂̔͆̃̿̿͆͑͐̿̌̇̒̀̇̈́͋͒̍͂̀̈́͌̈́̚̚͘͜͝͠͝ͅn̵̦̽̃̎̂͘͝ņ̶̛̛̣͈̼̱̰̫̖̩͕̺̹̀͗͗̅̈́͗̇͐̍̄́̈́̊̃͗͐̒̿́̓́̓̓͗̍̽͋͛̆̈́̾̈́͂͂̓͊͂̕͝͝ͅ!̶̨̘͔̰̜̗͇̘̙͚̗̈̏̇̚͘͘ ̴̡̨̛̛͖͎̙̳̱̠̝̞̲̪͇̝͉̊͗̏͆͊̇͋͌̅̈́͛͒́̎̂̽̂̄̽̍̎̀͛̔̃̀̋̽̈́̓̆̿̈̏̌̐̍͆̕͜ͅḨ̴̧̧̹͚̱͍̣͍̳̭͓̻̯̩̲̘̤̱͗͊̅̃̆̎͒̓̃͛̆͆͊̏̿̐̀̌̍̾͂̂̎̊͑̽̈́̋͑̾͛̚͠e̷̡̧̥͖̖̮̬͔͕̫̪̗̩̜̗͖̥̔́͒͌̀̍̀̆̍͠ͅļ̵̨̨͔͕̖̉̃̐͊͒̾̓͝p̷̨̛̛̦̜̝̤̠̟̠̗̻̹̥̞̆̑̆͐̏͛̓̏̒̂̋̓͘͠!̵̨̲͎̰̗̭̯̳̹̙͔̤̩̆̋̎̌̋͒͆̈́̍͒̃"̵̧̢͔͙̰̥̥̱̞̖̜̫͍͒͐͛̿̋͑̐̀̽͊́́̾̃̊̅͗́͗̎̉͗͗̈́̓̋͒̃͆͂͜͠͝

Her little sister's voice echoed in her brain and her vision flashed.
Wenn closed her eyes for a moment, waiting for it to pass. A moment later, she opened her eyes and said, "I'm so sorry."
~

Maaza-juuka
Northern Earth land

Within the endless fray of woodland the panic yet steady stride of two young men fighting with each other sounds out into the crisp forest air, The leader stomps his foot to an mossy rock too unfurl a shoddy square of parchment, Scribed upon it a poorly conceived map with few land marks trying to highlight the veins of the valley for passage across them yet seems more akin to chicken scratch with colors. The young man leans into the map with eyes stressing as his face contorts as if some peerless wisdom from the parchment was washing over him in awe.

"Brother Stop looking at that damn thing like you had a clue" The man in the back shouts in rude tone walking up to the front mans back to peak over his shoulder.

"Listen brother, I understand that you are too dumb to read a ma" wack The man in the back slaps the back of the head of the man in the front "Cant Read WHAT?! That shoddy toilet paper you bought from the store? Ah well brother i dont spend spend so much time as you do hunched over the bowl sniffing my work SO i guess ya got me there!"

Front brother recoiling from the slap snaps around jabbing his finger into the chest of back brother "Oh Here we are Mr. I dont want to SPEND the Silver for a GOOOD map, naah gt a cheap one tossing his hands up into the air Sure it will be fine just need some laaand marks and we can just chase the suns cross OH OH OH *Doing a Hip thrust side to side with each 'oh' *

Back brother takes a step closer to front brother returning the aggressive finger stab into his front brothers chest screaming "Well if YOU didnt waste all our money on some random town wench-A meal and a dress?!!?!? When we were in the middle of travel with tight funds THEN WE--"

Front Brother gives his back brother pause as he places a hand to his shoulder "Brother, its thinking like that that ensures your wife will always be your hand." Back brothers eyes go wide and with sudden thoughtless action a fist is fed into the cheek front brothers

"GAHH you Worthless little Basss" back brother bellows out in rage as front brother returns the fist and the both of them trying to fight with heavy backpacks on stumble on the narrow path and fall down rolling with unpleasant thumps and clanks as cook wear and bodies go flying into the bush but their focus to fighting each other could not be cooled! rolling down into the shallows of a large river they unbuckle from their packs and rise their hands. Back brother smiles crazy "Ahh ill tell mother you saw a she-wolf and tried to lay it and it bit your tiny pride off and ya bleed out!"

"BAAAH" front brother blurts "Rather strange to have your own brother in your confused wet dreams!!" Rushing forward only too have them both pause as a straw hate seemingly floated over to them. The brothers look at the wide brim shade and then at each other. "You think a wagon fell into the river or something? this looks like a drivers shade..." back brother questions to his other half "Hmm.. uhh well maybe its--"

SPLOOSH!!!

The brothers fall back in shock and awe as from the water under the straw hat grew into some sort of monstrous serpent brandishing a wild smile dressed with jagged maw and hissing tongue all hidden in the black shade of its shade. Eyes gleam with fixed malicious transmission that speared into the still gaze of the brothers who started to panic and try and rush out but the weight of water mixed with the loose rocky mud made it so all they did was sink. Fighting mad to break free of the bitter vice of the river only then to have all made still too a consuming silence as each brother had a heavy scaled hand press into them from their backs, They could feel the strength of this creature pulling them in close as the dread of the sunlight's warmth die under the straw hat of this monster, Wet cold shadow took them making the contrast of the snakes boiling breath string as it whispered at the back of their heads.

Quite was it between the three of them for an awkward few seconds before the snake monster would speak to the brothers, its voice raspy and calm, oddly soothing and distressing to its listener at the same time " Sssss... hearrrrrd your screams, your... Pulling them even closer painful fall near meee..Mmmsss... A sad thing that nodding to the map the brothers had that floats down the river seems you need a ssssgoood map? Yessss? Well what luck this neeew friend of yours has a map of this very place Mmm yes yes that he does. Don't you want to his hold on them pulls them even closer Take advantage of this FREINDLY offer?

The brothers in a somewhat cold sweat look at each other with the front brother speaking up "..ah...oo...ye...yeah! please...uh....Friend!? we got...cheated in town...we are lost...need a better map.

Back brother chimes in " Yes! cheated! good thing a friend is here to...help us. but we only have twelve silver left ."

"Ah is good good, for my NEW friends...this map that normally sells for fifteen silver ill give you good price of ten silver , gooood deal....Yeeeeah?" Hisses the snake in a smile. The brothers nod in agreement and the snake nods with them lifting them out of the water and even gathering up their goods that fell into the river. The brothers fish out their coin purse and get the silver ready, Front brother steps out with it in hand.

"uhh Mr. Snake? we have your silver"

"Oh the name be Maaza-juuka, or jussst Maze if its all the same too you." Speaking as he hands out the map and cups the silver front brother drops into his hand. Sharp eyes count each coin and once sure its the right amount gives a well trained business smile holding his hands with a shake. "Ahh all is well good customer, I do hope your travels go more smoothly and with less fighting!" Maze gives a slight bow and drifts back into the river with the only hint to his whereabouts being that straw hat of his, going down river too the earth capitol.

The brothers stand and watch Mazes hat drift away before glancing at each other with an bewildered expression.

Last edited:
(Sorry if this is weird or short. I cant find the chord to my laptop so I'm doing this from my phone. Sorry for the wait!)
IN EARTH CAPITOL
Idaa the Shaman
I had managed to find an inn that would trade for the night instead of asking for payment. The hunters all slept in one room and I slept in another. I was not used to a bed and neither were the hunters which was evident as I went to their door to make sure they were getting ready for the day their bedding was all on the floor. We walked down stairs and headed out into the streets looking for a spot on the main road where we could set up our little vendor spot to start trading when the celebration began. There were several vendors there already but that was no problem luckily we had gone there early enough to find a spot close to the entrance but not too close to where are stand was looked over. My stuff claimed against the cobblestone as we walked toward our spot. The hunters busily setup the tent and were finished in no time. The celebration began the evening of tomorrow and would last for couple days, or that was the case most of the time. The actual holiday was only a day but the people took that opportunity to go ahead and celebrate since we were all hard-working. I lifted my head toward the sky and took a deep breath. Something was about to happen but what it was I knew not.

IN THE EARTH CAPITOL
Aldina the Seamstress

She sat up groggily. Ugh no... she fell asleep at her desk again! She winced as her neck greeted her with a stabbing pain letting her know that yes... she had indeed fallen asleep at her desk and was now paying for it. She groaned in frustration. The festival was sooner than she liked but that was no matter at least she'd stayed up most of the night and gotten most of her orders done. She should be able to finish them today just fine. She let out a sigh she raised her hands above her head and stretched. As friendly as she was to your customers she wasn't really one that likes crowds. She stood up and opened her curtains put the open sign on her door. She wasn't taking any more orders at the moment but she liked it when customers dropped by and checked in on her progress. She looked around for shop and decided to do some picking up. She had a feeling she wouldn't have time to get it all done before tomorrow evening as there would be a hustle and bustle of people coming in during the morning hours to check out all the shops. She then pause for a moment. As much as she didn't like crowds she was actually excited for tonight. She wondered why as she finished cleaning and began her next orders.

Last edited:
FORREST OUTSIDE CAPITOL
Rowaan Jonas
She groaned as she sat up. It been a long night. She had fought long and hard to get comfortable before she fell asleep and when she did she kept waking up in pain. Good thing she was almost there because if she had to go one more night she didn't think she could make it.

She examined her surroundings but all you could see what it's for miles were trees and then the top of the castle in the distance.She had better get going before somebody found her and discovered she was an outlaw turned her in. She sighed. If she wasn't such a loner she probably would have had had someone to help her and she wouldn't have had to go through all this trouble just to get fixed up. She wondered if there was anyone else out there like her, anyone who wished they had started their life differently and ended up in a different situation. Oh well, there is no turning back time. She stood, grunting in pain, and continued forward, not looking back.

Last edited:
LIZ
EARTH CAPITOL

Liz was jolted awake by the sudden stop of the boat. She yawned and sat up. Her dad was busy anchoring the boat onto the pier and unloading all the sapphires from the boat. Liz stood up and helped, many of the other boats had stopped and were unloading too. The ships that had finished were brought to a harbor on the side. Soon enough, all the gems were unloaded and she stepped onto the solid land-- without falling over. Her legs had already adjusted from sea to land. Her dad called for a wagon which they loaded up with crystals. Liz stole one final glance back at the harbor, and saw the katana man still watching her.
The wagon rolled to a stop outside an inn. They unloaded the jewels into the room they rented and she collapsed on the bed. She couldn't wait for tomorrow evening. Because tomorrow, she will be free to be a dragon.

MEREVICK
POSSIBLE INTERACTIONS: ROWAAN

The paved road stretched far out into the abyss, the stone and metal houses of the fire kingdom lined the way. Merevick felt A sudden pull compelling him to walk foward, people began to emerge from the homes, they blankly stared at him as he walked by, grim reminders, silent revenants of his past crimes. Were these all people he had killed? He did not know, dravir kept such secrets when he possessed him, the buildings faded as more people gathered and Merevick was eventually surrounded. A child walked foward, she looked up at him with A solemn look she stared for A moment and suddenly smiled "mister do you know the way out?" He found the glee in her voice haunting While it sounded warm it managed to send A chill crawling up his spine "can we go?" She asked him. Before he could respond the girl faded away in A breeze of ash along with the others and he soon began to feel the sensation of falling.

Merevick woke up heart racing, his breathing was rough, he looked around at the forest almost relieved he was lost in the forest, he gripped the fire lotus carving in his hand, it's edges bruising his palm. He rolled over standing up as he used the tree to steady himself. He had these dreams before, this one was vivid almost as if he were being drawn elsewhere. He looked around and sighed again your human sentiments haunt you dravir commented codly. Merevick collected himself attempting to decide which way to go.

Maaza-juuka
Northern Earth Capital: Just north of main city, lake/river/shoreline.

(Maze is in the water with his out hat poking out of it, he will be going ashore, just in case some one comes closer to the city or walks the path near the lake.)

Swimming with a smile brought on by the over selling of his 'cheap' map detailing the basic paths to the earth capital too those two brothers Maaze-juuka went on bobbing about in the crisp water of the lake, The heavy water proof bags holding maps and the tools to make them, samples of ore and stone and even some 'liberated' weapons from ne'er do wells weighed him down and made his other wise slick body bulky making his swimming a stamina draining labor. So close to the capital but he could feel himself slowing down tired and hungry and even then the lovely shore looking well only to gawk in awe, his now devoted scan of the shoreline gave the ultimate temptation: Smooth stone face sunward. A large spine of stones breaking out of the earth and into the lake had the god send, the beautiful slab of stone was too much for maze and in mindless automaton wiggled over to the stone slab splashing up out of the flopping onto the stone bed belly up. Mazes body coils tight while he spikes his glaive into the rocky beach under him, its length something else and spired into the sky but old and matted its gleam in the sunlight was hazy at best.

With a content grunt maze talks too himself "gaaaah, this is the goooood life...but....." turning over to one of his bags to pull out an steel flask, giving it a rattle only to hear the sad sound of emptiness. ". . . gotta get some wine...or somesuch next... Shaking his head Cryingssssssshame."

"BLAH!" maze shouts out before crashing his body out flat, turning his hat over his eyes and starts to have a light rest in the sun.

Back