the sound of change

justanisabelakin

sun and moon
the loud sounds. large crowds of people. everyone rushing to get to theyre destaination. itd be overwelming for just about anyone. thats when you see it. a fermiliar face within the crowd. from her hair her eyes facal structure everything was the same. the only difference was the way she dressed. her hair was alot less..'stiff'? looking if thats the right word. she know longer dressed in blues and pinks and had traded it out for an overall dress and yellow shirt. but it was her. you and her had been friends for as long as you can remember but something almost seemed off.

Akari Nanami had no time for the peasants who crowded like lambs in the train station. Goodness, she could barely focus on the exit from the crowding and noise! The Japanese girl was dressed in rich clothing that didn't seem to fit her: A long silky purple dress, with an ethereal air around her. Her dark brown hair was overly elegant, crafted into a braided bun.

If it made one thing obvious, she was a good figure different from the others. A lonesome image yes, but there wasn't much in her old life worth keeping around.

Her sleeves tugged on overalls, Akari turned around annoyed.

"Hey, excuse m...."

Gradually, she recognized an old face she hadn't seen in person for what seemed to be while, (Although to be fair, her job was loaded these days..) She forced her smile down, although it naturally weakened. She almost didn't think it was actually her, but there was no logic to why she felt so.

Akari reached past the torrent of people to tap her on the shoulder.

"...cuse me. Do I know you from somewhere?"

Then again, train stations were full of people. Perhaps she had gotten the wrong person?

((@makirollkawa))

the girl stared into akaris eyes looking for an answer. the girl smiled softly. (sorry not all my responses will be very long im more of a one liner with the occasional longer post)

(Oh all good, no worries! I need to cut down on my words anyways!))

Time seemed to freeze for Akari. She couldn’t tell if her smile was genuine or a mask. She was happy to see her again but…

“Can I…what is your name, but happenstance?”

Even with the uneasiness, her elegant and refined persona didn’t drop.

Back