MissMudkip

Mud...Kip!
Below are the character sheets for those playing The Spade. Note that only a new character sheet can be added with approval by my due to a death or a person dropping the character. If you post a sheet without my approval then it will be deleted.

[ will be added ASAP ]

if i never returned?

❚Beware the fury of a patient man.

This is gospel for the vagabonds,

Ne’er-do-wells and insufferable bastards.

Confessing their apostasies.

Led away by perfect impostors.

/NAME

Lukias Luseth (Luka, Luke, Luk, Lu)

/AGE

31 (December 4th)

/GENDER

Cis male

/ROLE

The Spade

/APPEARANCE

Physical appearance: Lukias is a rather tall man, measuring 190cm while standing, he is also rather heavy because of his muscle. He is of Spanish nationality, being his parents originally from Greece and having been born in Spain, as well as his deceased brother. His skin has the typical spanish Olive tone and his hair is a dark shade of brown that is usually mistaken for black, his eyes are a rich dark chocolate color, warm and inviting. His smile seems to belong in his face, since he rarely frowns.

His hair is quite long, even going a little past his shoulders, long and wavy, which he always keeps in a low ponytail when working, and whenever he’s working out it’s kept in a neat braid or high ponytail, sometimes when he’s at home he collects it in a bun or just lets it hand loose.

Lukias has several scars, the most visible and important are a few of them caused by bullets, on his shoulder and left thigh.

He also has a beautiful tattoo of a white ish barn owl on his back, which was the symbol of his family.

Clothing and accessories: Usually, when he’s working, Lukias wears a formal suit and tie, or at least a casual white shirt with a low ponytail, it all varies depending on the situation. He shifts into comfortable yoga pants and a tank top or a t-shirt whenever he’s at home, fluffy warm clothes always being his preference. Cold colored scarves are always something he’ll choose to wear in the winter, and if he can, one of those cute hats with a wool ball on top. His hairstyle changes depending on the situation as well, but he never wears it short, just collected.

A black and silver watch always adorns his left wrist, and a necklace hidden under his shirt is always around his neck, with a picture of his siblings, both deceased, which he adored. A golden ring adorns his finger and is worn proudly. Sometimes he has an earring on his left ear, but only sometimes, as he has become more used not to wear it lately.

He dresses formally only because of his position and status on society, so whenever he can escape he dresses in a way more informal way.

/PERSONALITY

General: Lukias could be described as normal to anyone who knows his public image. A normal man who could be seen in the streets, at bars… but all that shines isn’t gold, is it?.

On the outside Lukias is a friend, a leader, a fighter… someone the people could rely on, someone anyone could find support in. He opens his arms to the world to come in for a hug and the reassuring words they want to hear, sweet sweet lies, inviting, tempting…

On the other hand, Lukias is calm and reserved, on occasion, he knows how to read people and how to obtain what he wants. How to seem like the perfect example, what anyone would look up to, and in a way he is, because he worries about the people around him and those who aren’t because he doesn’t want anyone to suffer like he is suffering due to the loss of a loved one because of the current governments too strict rules.

To his teammates, even though he is the leader of the suits, he doesn’t look down to them and treats them as equals.

Years ago Lukias would have never dared to even attempt to stand up for his own ideas, but the thirst for vengeance and the pain have torn him from the inside. They have ripped him open and gauged his heart from his chest, and now while not an empty husk, he has different priorities.

To find the person who killed his brother and put an end to their miserable existence.

To give people the freedom they deserve without being brutally punished because of having a taste of it.

To be satisfied.

However, even though he swears he will do anything to obtain his revenge, he has always been a man with morals… something that makes him hesitant in his more vulnerable moments.

“Revenge is a dish that is better served cold”

“Human beings in a mob,

what’s a mob to a king?,

what’s a kind to a god?,

what’s a god to a non believer?.”

“Feed your faith and your tears will starve to death”

Likes/Dislikes:

Playing chess, cards, board games.

Cooking, writing and reading, also painting.

He likes to hum calm songs too.

Quiet people who use their mind and present a challenge for him to figure them out.

Working out in the mornings.

Mathematics, philosophy and literature.

Graphic novels.

Rainy days.

Hot chocolate and tea with mint and milk.

Barn owls.

Riddles, puzzles, enigmas.

Plotting revenge on the person who killed his brother.

His dog.

Dislikes:

To engage in long discussions about family.

The current king

The current rules about the fact that people aren’t free enough.

The current government in general.

Mustard

Green beans

Coffee

People who are annoying for the sake of being annoying, without an apparent reason

Whoever stands between him and his goals.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, watching movie marathons whenever he has some time and can afford not to sleep for one night. Walking his dog and grooming her, create strategies to solve problems he doesn’t even know if he will ever have, working out.

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Strengths:

The ability to remain calm no matter the situation.

Quick thinking and reacting to treats and non treats.

Has a very capable mouth to run.

Capable of leadership, is a person in which others can find support on.

Good with normal guns and specially his adaptable combat rifle.(ACR)

Quite good in hand to hand combat due to his strength and quick reacting time.

Weaknesses:

He tends to poke where he shouldn’t.

In battle he feels responsible of the rest of people and it can make him take stupid decisions.

His thirst for revenge can take him to do things morally… unacceptable.

Can be too confident sometimes.

When he falls, he hurts terribly. (psychologically talking)

The mention of his brothers death will make him unstable.

Has triggers unknown to him that give him very serious panic attacks

Fears: To die before he fulfills his ideals

To break promises

To find someone he cares about too much again, and to lose them… again.

Other quirks: Has many, many acquaintances but no close friends besides his beloved dog, Beatrice.

/HISTORY

Lukias history starts far away from the US and the Utopia.

He lived in Valladolid, Spain. He lived with his family, a younger brother, a younger sister, their parents and their grandma.

Fear hit Lukias like a burning red metal rod when he found out about the virus, which he talked about and discussed with his family, they all planned on moving away from Spain if the virus happened to escape Paris. Everything was ready for them to go for a while, but they waited for too long… Lukias was at home with his little brother Ishade, their even younger sister, Olivia, was at kindergarten and their older relatives weren’t home. They were watching TV when it came up in the news… the virus had escaped Paris and some cases had been spotted in the northern parts of Spain. It triggered something inside Lukias, it was spreading… there was no time, they weren’t too far from them now. He had to take a decision, either stay for their family to go back or run now… they were hours away, and Lukias decided to wait, but even at midday, even when it was time and past the time. Their parents and grandma didn’t return, their sister would still be at school.

Lukias was nervous, anxious, he went to their family’s safe and opened it, taking almost all the money. He told his brother Ishade to pack some stuff and to get ready to leave, luckily, his brother didn’t complain and did what he was told.

They packed, got in the park and drove to the nearest airport, buying two tickets for the next plane that fled to America. Lukias never thought the virus could ever spread from one continent to the other and they knew some people there, internet friends, maybe they would be willing to help them out… however, they weren’t really answering the phone and without resources he only had so much money for them to survive for a limited time before it ran out. Lukias bought ishade a book at the airport and thought about what they would do from then on to survive, hoping that maybe… he could find a job. He couldn’t stop the guilt he felt for abandoning their family… what if they were just a little late?, maybe he could have saved them, he sent a message to their parents, even though they hadn’t answered any of their calls before.

“I’m sorry, I love you”

Ishade had fallen asleep, he looked at his little brother and smiled, he was all he had now, his only family from then on, so he would make sure his brother was alright.

When they got to America they didn’t have any other options besides travelling constantly while their money lasted. They were illegal immigrants, so Lukias couldn’t really find a proper job to maintain them, what made him end accepting disgusting jobs no one else wanted to do, and that put him in constant danger. However, this didn’t last for too long either before the virus spread to America too.

Lukias couldn’t believe it. They had to run and hide once again, even coming face to face with manikins some times, with these horrible, horrible dolls. But luckily enough, none of them was bitten and they got to the Utopia safely. They had traveled for years before this happened, but finally they were safe.

Both Lukias and his brother lived happily as normal citizens inside the Utopia, Ishade always being quite more reckless and uncaring than his brother, never really thinking the curfew was so important and getting in trouble a few times… but it was nothing to worry about, Lukias knew his brother wasn’t stupid and could take perfect care of himself.

This was until one day Ishade didn’t return home. Lukias broke the curfew rule and went out in the middle of the night to find his brother, worried, waking up everyone with his desperate screams for him, but he was taken home and for some reason not punished, told that his brother would be looked for… they would find him, they always found those who were missing. Hell!, the boy was probably just being a little bit more silly than usual, maybe staying over at a friends… Lukias worry never stopped, though, Ishade had never disappeared like that, without a trace.

Then, he got to see his brother, they had found him!; Lukias was giddy, ready to give him a bear hug and tell him off, to ground him for years for scaring him like that. But when he got there, it was not his brother that he saw, it was his brothers corpse. He could feel something inside himself break, his heart, his soul… it didn’t matter, he had been dead for hours, his body was cold, inhumanly cold. Lukias held his brother close, who had been found in an alley, dumped as if he was trash… he cried and wept with his face buried against his brothers silent chest, he begged for him to wake up and go home, he was grounded!, he was late for dinner, he was late to watch his favorite

Show. He cried for his brother until he didn’t have any more tears to spill, and he let go of his brothers body… for the medical examiner to determine the cause of the death.

He had been whipped and had bled out.

Ishade Luseth, his brother, his only family, had been killed by some stupid punishment inflicted to him by the government, he had died in pain, against the cold pavement, his blood had been spilled by some motherfucker and then… then he had been dumped in a dark alley to be eaten by the rats like garbage.

Not long after that, Lukias became The Spade, took his place among The Cards among The Diamond, The Club and The Heart. If he didn’t necessarily agree with the government rules about curfews and punishment, now this was too much, he swore revenge against them, he swore he would find whoever did that to his brother and he would take their life, and also he would grant the people the freedom they deserved without being killed because of having that right.

/WEAPON

Lukias uses a FN SCAR assault riffle when in battle, daggers for close combat as well as gloves with metal knuckles for the same reason, and can operate with a sniper rifle if necessary, even though it isn’t really his thing. Also, guns and revolvers in general.

/FIGHTING STYLE

Lukias approaches battle thinking, with cold blood. He is skilled in fighting from the time he had to escape the manikins.

It really depends on the people available and the situation, which strategy he uses… but if there’s few enemies, he will charge forwards most likely, if not, more complex methods will be used.

/RELATIONSHIPS

He knows his fellow Card members, who he appreciates and enjoys having around, The Club he feels rather indifferent towards, The heart who he more or less likes, The Diamond who he actually feels quite interested in, he doesn’t understand why he is the way he is and is curious, wants to know more about him and try to understand…

/THEME SONG

Little lion man

Weep for yourself, my man,
You'll never be what is in your heart
Weep little lion man,
You're not as brave as you were at the start
Rate yourself and rake yourself,
Take all the courage you have left
Wasted on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head

But it was not your fault but mine
And it was your heart on the line
I really fucked it up this time