Ame Damnee The Staff n' Flagon - Tavern & Inn

Lorie Baker -Bakery in the Tavern, District Elysian

Lorie sighed. Where was that idiot? She wasn’t sure if she was simply impatient or just annoyed that the male had yet to return. The human watched her partner in business bake some more things while she sat down to sip some cold tea she had put on the counter earlier in the morning.

Sikex, as played by Meliodas

The Staff N'Flagon

That idiot walked through the door of the tavern, which was just as quiet as he left it. Although, he didn’t expect that to last. The only difference was that he wasn’t alone this time with the angel, Oni, on his arm. “Well, this is me.” Sikex boasted, cautiously taking a step towards the bar as he waited for Lorie’s infinite wrath to fall on him.

@RyunaSiege, @OniIgnasha

Oni
The Staff N'Flagon
Oni walked into the tavern with Sikex, taking a quick look around with her gray blue eyes before she looked to the bar, where a woman sat sipping from a cup. "It smells amazing." She said to Sikex, following him to the bar and keeping her wings tucked in close to her. She took a seat at the bar, nodding her head politly to the woman sitting there, her long red hair tumbeling down over her shoulders.

Abbi
The Staff N'Flagon

Abbi had still been working, making more pastries and bread, taking out what was done and replacing it with the next batch. She watched Sikex walk back into the tavern, but he was not alone. With him was a woman with red hair and wings. Clearly an angel. Where he had met her she could not begin to guess. She set a pot on to boil for more tea, or perhaps coffee. Either way, she was not about to step into this potentially explosive situation. Lorie was still fuming, and Sikex had just returned. Someone else being there might stay her wrath, but considering Sikex had locked them in the basement, she was not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

At the slightest sound of the very male she was ready to rip a new one she twisted and with aim likely no one knew she had she chucked a glass at his head, “You south end of a donkey headed north!” Her language always got interesting when she was avoiding saying the very curse words she had heard so many times over in her rage, “How dare you!”

Lorie was reaching for another object when she noticed the new comer. Her eyes were nearly as big as her glasses as she turned as red a the fresh cherries in the pies she baked from time to time. She dropped the glass in her hand then turned tail and ran out of the main room. She was in the back hiding in Sikex’s office.

“What is wrong with me?” She asked herself as she crawled under his desk. She always felt safe under the desk despite it being a cramped place. The human figured it was because she could still see out the windows behind his desk.

Archer and Kestrel - The Staff n' Flagon- District of Elysian

After some time the pair found themselves alone once again. They continued to meander about the city taking in various things. Archer pointed out this and that which appealed to him all the while Kestrel only half listened. The older of the twins was keeping his eyes and ears open for any and every possible sign of something having gone wrong.

Eventually they found themselves at the tavern. Unsure if they wanted to go in yet they lingered outside murmuring occasionally to each other. The scent and sounds eventually got to them as they pushed their way into the euphoric atmosphere. The sight of a broken glass and a fleeting skirt left them puzzled as they looked to each other then at the others in the room. How strange.

“Are you open for business?” Kestrel asked softly to the room unsure who to address as the possible owner. The pair knew they needed a bath and a bed as well as a good meal. As the scent of pastries drifted over to them Archer’s stomach growled.

Kat Charter
"Here it is!" Kat laughed as she seemed to float down from the sky, landing just outside od the building and ignoring the bewildered looks as the people spotted a floating woman with startlingly red eyes suddenly land on the ground, wearing some outlandish clothing and holding a pretty, dark blue dress that looked very professional by the fabric alone. "I always forget where this place is, probably because I always walk out drunk and lost." Kat giggled before stepping inside, stepping between two rather cautious looking people and smiling contentedly, dragging a few eyes from the people with nothing better to look at. "Your patron is here." She smiled before turning around to the two, giving them a flirty wink, beckoning and sitting down at the bar counter, handing the bartender a few silver coins and obtaining a large glass of some strange ale.

Sikex, as played by Meliodas

The Staff N'Flagon

It was hard to take in the moment due to the sound of shattering glass, Lorie’s reaction taking him by surprise as she fled into the back. Sikex only feigned a smile at the woman on his arm as he beckoned her over to the bar, urging her to take a seat. The newcomers couldn’t have come at a worse time as Sikex quickly spun around, sighing. Too much was going on at once.

“Of course we’re open strangers! Please, please, take your seats. And welcome! What is your pleasure?” He mumbled, almost in a scripted fashion. With that, he casually disappeared behind the bar, not waiting for an answer as he reached his office.

Sitting in the chair behind his desk, he looked around almost playfully at first. “Where could she have gone? I guess it's just the two of us... me and my desk.” Eyes settling underneath his desk, he thumbed his cheek. “What is this? There is no reason to act out this way.” Sikex said in kind as he folded his face in his hands and leaned back in his chair.

It was then he sensed death… urgency back in Abaddon. “Won’t I ever catch a break?” He thought.

@RyunaSiege, @OniIgnasha, @Trust

Lorie curled up on herself drawing her knees up tightly to her chest as she heard Sikex entered the room. Her eyes glanced up slightly when his long legs and boots came into view. She couldn’t see above his waist till he sat in his chair and leaned back to stare at her as she stared at him. His words were familiar and calming surprisingly. At his questioning of her actions she hide her face in her arms, “I was angry…” She whispered, “I felt betrayed… Uselessly it seems…”

After a moment or so more she moved to crawl out from under the desk as she did she put a hand on each of his knees and used them to help herself up. Her head tilted to the side slightly as she stared at him. She could feel something was off about him, “You’re leaving again,” She found herself murmuring, “I can keep the bar running while you are gone. I’m sorry for my behavior though…”

Standing straighter she studied his face. There was concern in her eyes along with something paler at the moment. Desire of some standing. Only she knew what that desire was for.

Archer and Kestrel - Tavern, District Elysian

Kestrel’s attention flittered to the female that entered after them. His golden eyes taking her in slowly. She was beautiful to him. Her long blonde hair those shining red eyes that reminded of rubies. Her outfit was provocative but didn’t seem to bother him any. It was perfect for her. Though the dress on her arm looked suited as well for her slim form.

Archer elbowed him sharply in his side as he noticed her was staring hard after the woman. Swallowing he realized his throat was dry. The question of a drink was quickly answered with whatever is the speciality of the tavern. Only to blink as the one who had asked was no longer there. Part of him was annoyed by that while another was simply depressed.

Archer on the other hand was joyfully in a good mind, “Hai!” He chimed happily, “Strong and endless!”

His twin’s comment made him wish he hadn’t heard it. Slowly he made his way over to a table near the back. He pushed the back of the chair against the wall then sat. His eyes danced over to the other’s in the room trying his damndest not to stare at that blond. Archer sat next to him but straddled the chair backwards, “She’s got you pinned, brother.”

Kestrel glared and kicked the leg of the other’s chair which only earned a fit of laughter from Archer.

Kat Charter
"Hmph.. I guess they're a little shy then, but nothing a little approaching won't handle." Kat giggled to herself, standing up with the drink and moving towards the table the two she had beckoned towards had gone to, Kat purposefully swung her hips as she walked in an attempt to drag their eyes towards her, while her eyes had always served the purpose of maintaining their gaze, Kat seemed to neglect the fact that the barkeep had suddenly left and instead focused her entire attention on the newcomers, she was tired from all the floating around and fancied a bit of company for a little while, all her work was done alone and she was beginning to feel a little off. "Hello, I am Kat, the wonderful, beautiful, Kat." Kat grinned, smiling contentedly at the two for a brief moment before manipulating the gravity around a chair not too far away and forcing it in her direction, causing the seat to slide seemingly miraculously beneath her waiting bottom.

“I’m not…” He glanced up from his twin as the female now stood before them. The magic she used caused Archer to bristle slightly while Kestrel leaned forward slightly, “You are curious about us why?”

It was a polite question his golden eyes stayed well trained on her golden ones after all he didn’t want to offend her by taking in her assets so openly. Many of a woman had slapped Archer across the room teaching Kestrel not to do such a thing.

The younger twin piped up then, “Well cutey what do you desire for us?” He asked as he leaned forward a bit more. The older twin frowned slightly as he decided to allow the two to speak after all she likely wasn’t interested in him really. He merely surprised women by his standoffish nature.

Kat Charter
"Hmph, aren't you two curious. Well then, if you must know I have spent a very long day doing private business and I am rather unhappy, so I am seeking a little companionship. Is that so wrong? And what I desire for is to be decided, it really depends on how you act." Kat grumbled in response to their question, laying the pair of clothes on her knees and resting her elbows on the table, before resting her head on her hands, giving a small, flirtatious wink at the end of the sentence, and allowing her clothes to drape down slightly. "Now, It's my turn. Who are you two? I've never seen you two before, or at least I don't think I have, and what are your names? It's rude to not introduce yourselves." Kat joked, watching their reactions and deciphering their emotions. "There's no shame in lookin'." Kat joked before bursting into laughter.

Last edited:

Archer scooted a bit closer, “I’m Archer and this somber fellow is my twin brother, Kestrel. We aren’t from here. Just got here today,” He explains softly as he tilted his head to the side. His longish white hair danced to the left, “You are a curious bit yourself.”

Kestrel sighed softly, “What sort of business do you do?” He wasn’t trying to come across harsh but his words were cold and judgmental without even trying. The older twin didn’t fall for her invitation to gander at her openly still. He didn’t think it was right. His gaze stayed on her face for now. There was more interesting things there anyway. Her eyes. Ruby… He kept his face as straight and unemotional as possible. One might think that was easy with how he handled hits but this type of training he had failed at as far as he was concerned.

Archer finally got a drink from the bar himself. His twin would likely make sure it was paid for in someway or another. He offered it to Kestrel who frowned at the suggestion. The hit to his stomach earlier was still causing him some pain currently as he leaned forward to take some of the strain off the injuries.

Kat Charter
"Well, you're certainly more curious than me." Kat grumbled under her breath, her smile briefly being replaced with a minor amount of annoyance before returning once again. "If you must know, I'm a freelance spy, a very good one too, so yes, it's perfectly fine for me to be curious." Kat smiled, her chest jutting forward slightly in pride. Her gestures appeared to have no effect on either of the two, which bothered her slightly, and the way they seemed to be looking at her freaked her out slightly, almost as though they were concentrating on one particular spot.. "come on you two.. Loosen up a little! We're in a bar!" Kat laughed, playfully punching the one known as Archer on the shoulder. "It's no fun! You look like you're trying to do a wall-impression! And that just won't do!" Kat giggled, taking a sip from her drink and bobbing up and down happily.

Last edited:

Archer blinked as his shoulder was struck. His golden gaze danced back to the female then returned to his twin who stared a bit wide eyed at the situation. Kestrel wasn’t sure if he wouldn’t have to jump right on into keep his hot headed twin from ripping the poor lass a new ass hole. Archer cracked his knuckles, “Oh so you’re the sort who beats on a man when he doesn’t please you instantly, I can fix that.”

He stood those golden eyes becoming a bit emotionless as he reached forward to grab the woman by the throat only to be quickly stopped by Kestrel, “Not here. We know little about what is acceptable among this city and what isn’t.”

“No matter where we go it’s never acceptable to hit another and not expect something in return, Brother,” Archer snarled at him.

“I’m asking that you abandon that concept for the moment,” He states softly. Perhaps it was the tone, or the look in Kestrel’s eyes that caused the younger twin to back down. Archer stood sharply and stormed off. After a moment Kestrel sighed then turned to look at the woman, “Forgive him. He and I have had a long trip,” His smile was gentle as he held his hand out to her, “I’m Kestrel as my brother said. I hope we haven’t bored you too much.”

Kat Charter
"What's his deal.. Someone ram a stick up his arse?" Kat joked, although her eyes showed quite evident anger at the lack of humour, serious people were never fun to be with, at least in her opinion. Kat's human side was desperately showing fear when faced with the strange aggression of the one named Archer, while her demon instinct seemed to be laughing at the whole situation, which, somehow, joined together into an amalgamation of anger. "Anywho, sorry about that, I didn't exactly expect him to try and choke me on our first greeting, thank you for preventing him, by the way." Kat continued, smiling whilst her eyes seemed to resemble flames, flickering in the light like some sort of optical illusion. She sipped her drink and watched the man before her, he seemed somewhat battle-worn, now that she was paying a little more attention. "I'd say you've been quite the exciting company, no need to worry about me, but considering you have had your way with me.. What is it that you guys do? You seem pretty strong, so I'm guessing guard duty or something?" Kat guessed carefully, wondering if he shared the same beliefs as his grumpy brother.

Last edited:

“We have no jobs at this moment,” He states after a moment of thought, “We were raised far from this place in a much different way than it seems the people of this city are raised,” Kestrel offered a soft smile to the woman, “You’re quite interesting. Not entirely human are you?”

His pale golden eyes weren’t judging simply trying to understand what the female was seeking from them. He brushed a bit of his hair from his face then glanced to see where his brother had gone off to. Archer was hammering drinks on the other side of the bar.

Kat Charter
"A lady has her secrets." Kat giggled, sipping her drinking with content at the much more pleasing twin, both aesthetically and emotionally, in her opinion, despite them looking rather similar. "I'm probably being biased here.. But I must say, you are probably the hottest man in this bar." Kat smiled innocently, smiling quietly as her eyes began to simmer down once more as they gazed upon the paleness of Kestrel's hair, that seemed to be lighter than hers, although she seemed to be a little more well-kempt compared to him. Kat followed Kestrel's gaze as it turnt towards his brother. "Go to him if you want, I didn't mean to strike a sore spot." The spy said apologetically, motioning a hand towards the grumbling twin who seemed to dislike her already.

Last edited:

“Secrets are deadly, Madam,” He mused lightly then chuckled at her comment about him being sexy. Part of him wondered if she knew when he had last bathed or perhaps how many times had been stabbed if she would change her stance. Part of him hoped not, “How can you say that I have an equal level of competition at good looks as my brother does.”

“Archer will be fine. He’ll have a sore pride for some time which will be fixed easily enough with the next scuffle he gets into or the next lass that takes an interest in him,” He watched his twin for a moment before he glanced at her, “Well, madam keeper of secrets, what do you know of a place where a man can sleep, eat and work?”

Kat Charter
"Well, if you say so. I guess the best place for you to check out would be the Eden district, that's where most people work and live, including me." Kat smiled lightly. "Secrets are tools in the right hands, they do my bidding." She joked happily upon being warned of danger.". Kat's hand lay upon the center of the table, while her other lay upon her cheek. "Say.. I am a little tired and we're not all too far away from my house, what say we head there after a bit? Your brother can tag along too, It's quite large, and such a big house gets lonely sometimes.. I mean, if you need a place to stay, of course." Kat suggested innocently, her eyes softening slightly. "Besides, You don't have anywhere else to go, do you? And I'm sure Archer over there could pick a fight or two on the way there to let off some steam, but It's alright to say no." The tan woman giggled, her mind flicking over a variety of thoughts. "I've got food there too, in my line of work, money is easy to come by, after all, everyone has secrets." She grinned, the hand holding her head up shifting over to the glass and raising it up to her soft lips as she downed the rest of the drink, gulping it all down in one go and giving a gleeful gasp at the end. "That's the good stuff right there."

Last edited:
Back