The STC Comic - February 2017

Crim

The blobfish
VGwGDma.jpg

February 2017 Storyteller's Circle Comic Blog: Issue 2

Well, the second month has gone way too fast, but here we are again, the end of the month and time for another issue of the STC comic. I've been super excited to share this with you all, because I believe this is some of my best work. Now, I'm not great at drawing from my head. That's where I need big practice. I'm used to reference images and drawing what I can see, not what I can imagine. So this is what I love about the comic. It forces me to step outside the box!

Remember, if you want to be in future issues, the link to the thread to let me know is here: Click me.

Onto my inspiration for this month's comic. As you can see, it's based on the thread: 'Count to 50 before a staff member'. I wanted to focus this issue on the users of STC as last month's was based on the staff. And you guys beat us fair and square numerous times on that thread! I always imagined it to be like a war scene, and so that's what I created.

Disclaimer: No users were hurt in the making of this comic :p

I'd like to make a special mention to a few users who amused me thoroughly with their antics while I trawled through all 70+ pages to find which users had posted in the thread and which of those gave me permission to use themselves in the comic. That was a boring job - and that's why I was stalking the thread! :p

Those users were @Meka @Rusty Android @romamaro @Sean E. and @Focusedheart

Thank you for the fun! :D

Next month I already have ideas, going to start on them shortly. Need to give my arm/hand a little bit of a rest (not really) and as a teaser, it's going to be in a slightly different format to what you've seen the last two issues ;).

Well, onto the users in this month's issue.

@Tiko, @Dashmiel, @Drakel, @Cream, @Gwazi Magnum, @Sentry, @Southpaw, @Jehanne, @Sean E., @Rachel Rider, @Nilum, @Astaroth, @WiZ, @Magellica, @Meliodas, @Revelree, @Gilles De Rais , and @Inconspicuous!

Thanks guys!

Until next month! :)

Edit: Link if you cannot read it: ---> Click Me

Last edited:
*Goes back to read issue one**Completely missed that she was in it* Would ya look at that! I made it into the newspaper! Score!
*Ruffles feathers proudly* But even if I wasn't in them, they're great and fantastic and awesome and very you. I can't wait for the next one!

Back