Ame Damnee The Terrestrial Bay

Tor'Mur - Fortune Slave
Tor had already downed her fourth bottle of rum by the time the captain started to speak again, so now seemed as good a time as any to have a little sobriety test. She pulled out one of her guns while Z was talking, only half listening to what he was saying. Tor'Mur tossed the now-empty bottle out over the ocean and fired off a shot. Missed it by a few inches. Drunk, but apparently not drunk enough. As she went to go retrieve another bottle to remedy the issue, she bristled a little at Zathrian's last statement. Tor looked over at him, eyebrow raised. "I'm sorry, what?"

Bellamy Thaiss
The Fortune Slave - Hatvisa Calvet's Cabin

Bellamy's eye trailed over to the woman again as she cozied up to him, he smiled faintly at her question only silently thinking that she must've been an idiot not to think it was OK but decided to choose a much more respectable response. "Of course it is," he affirmed, his voice gentle in nature. The man took another drink from his rum and then pulled out the leader bound notebook from his breast pocket. He opened the book, allowing the pages to fly through his fingers as he glanced over them in quick succession. Bellamy wanted to read the perfect story to her, or at least the perfect scene of a story. He hummed and hawed as he looked through and then finally stopped on a page, his eye now brimming with excitement. "Since you have nothing that you want me to read and I have nothing worthy of your time, why don't you say we start a new story together? Now, we don't have to write a whole story, just a piece of it and maybe later we can come up with something else. Just remember, whatever you want can come true through my lips." His gaze peered over to her as he let the last of his sentence hang for a moment and then his attention turned back to his journal. He pulled out the charcoal from his jacket pocket as he had done so many times before and began writing sentence after sentence on the page beneath him.

Bellamy worked silently for a few minutes until he announced that he was finished with a satisfying sigh. He glanced over at Hattie once more before he began to read the writings on the page. "A long, long time ago in a land so unlike our own, a tale was told between the common folk. A tale that depicted the story of a girl and how she left her home on a journey to paradise. The girl was thought to be insane for chasing a dream that couldn't possibly exist and even more so, she was young. Young and filled with wonder for a place where untold happiness awaits. It was on the night of the full moon--"

As Bellamy's words echoed through Hatvisa's cabin, the light in her room began to fade away as if it was being sucked out by an untold force. The two of them appeared to be sitting in complete blackness, in a void as if nothing else existed. As his words carried on, a midnight blue blanket filled the room above their heads as bright light shone through what appeared to be holes punched in it. In the corner of the room, a bright silver moon appeared; it was the night sky.

"that the young girl left her home. She walked away from her family, knowing that one day she would return with treasure untold. The evening sky was dark, yet clear and crisp. Every star in the sky could be seen and the moon casts a radiant beam upon her, lighting her path. The young girl followed the dirt road, allowing for the cool air to tickle her face and brush her hair--"

The words continued to sing through Bellamy's lips and as they did, the same breeze told in his story swept through Hattie's cabin. It was gentle to the touch and hugged the two of them as they sat in the void underneath the night sky lit up by the full moon. The air was refreshing and allowed the two's hair to dance with each other as it passed through. The sound of the wind whistling could be heard in the distance but the breeze remained calm.

"She must've walked for miles and miles before the scenery began to change. Her feet left the dirt path and found their way through the thick of the grass. The blades surrounded her feet in a cool dampness, a sign that rain had recently been through. She did not mind though, she welcomed the way the grass kissed her feet as she walked across it in her sandals. It was a calm night and the only noises she could hear were the owls living in the trees as the cooed at her from their nestled homes."

The man stopped and raised his eyes from his book to watch as the rest of the scene unfolded in front of them. The wet grass had appeared beneath them and the sound of the owls hooting in the distance could be heard, yet faintly. Far off, as if the cabin had transformed into it's own universe, the young girl could be seen but she was nothing but a black figure wearing sandals as she had not yet been described. Bellamy smiled faintly and looked toward Hattie, "what should she look like?" he asked.

Last edited:
Captain Zathrian Ellwood - Fortune Slave

The captain had by this point downed half a bottle of wine, and two bottles of rum, he could tell he was getting tipsy because his face was starting to heat up, and as he looked over the horizon he could see the first rays of the sunrise begin to shine out. It was quite a beautiful sight, interrupted violently by the sound of Tor's gun as she missed one of her empty bottles. He didn't regard her question with surprise, he merely treated it as if she hadn't heard him over the gunshot.

"I said a good looking girl like her could use her feminine wiles on certain targets. Doubt she'd ever go for that though, girl has a sense of honor, and while it can be corrupted, there are just some things you can never get a noble lady to do. I wonder if the girl even knows how to flirt? Better keep Bell away from her until I'm sure." It was then that he noticed the face his first mate was making. "Something the matter?" He asked innocently.

Navyra Darling-Crow's Nest
Navi jumped at Alora's voice, her eyes shifting to look at. "He wouldn't. He doesn't even know that I'm his mother. I left him with a good family after I gave birth when the ship was docked." She shrugged. "I want to keep it that way." Navi looked back at Cass as her face was still in the woman's hold. "What can I do? I can't just up and leave the ship like that, no matter how much I want to find him." she sighed.

Cassandra Xilstine - Crow's Nest

She jumped slightly at Alora's words, not expecting her to join them in the crow's nest, but turned back and gave Navi a look that said, You expect me to buy that excuse? "Alora's right, Navi. There's no contract forcing you to stay aboard this ship. If you told Z, I'm sure he'd understand. If you're worried about someone having to take over, then I can do it, my eyes are just as good as yours if not better. I'm not gonna sit here and let you be miserable, Navi. Find Rennac again, tell him how much you love him and how much you've missed him." She gave Navi a big hug and looked at her with an encouraging smile on her face. "I'll help however I can."

Tor'Mur - Fortune Slave
"Something the matter?" he had said.

In response, Tor grabbed another empty bottle and hurled it out over the sea as far as she could before firing at it. One. Two. Three shots. The first bullet actually hit, but the slight kick of the gun made her feel better, so she didn't stop there. She watched the glass rain down into the water for a moment before grabbing yet another bottle, a full one, and throwing it. "Feminine wiles? Honor?" Tor'Mur didn't even looked at the captain as she spoke, instead sighting her gun on the bottle. She pulled the trigger twice before the gun clicked, signaling it was out of bullets. The bottle of rum fell unscathed into the ocean.

"Have you forgotten what we are, Z?" She turned to face him, her orange eyes harsh as she dangled the gun in front of his face. "We don't use pretty dresses and fancy words to get what we want, we use these. We're pirates, not some snub-nosed nobles who can't even open a door on their own."

Tor dropped the empty gun at Zathrian's feet before turning to leave. As she passed, she grabbed one last bottle of rum. The First Mate uncorked the bottle with her teeth as she stalked toward the helm to take her place, her heavy footsteps no doubt resounding in the cabins directly below her.

Last edited:
Alora - Fortune Slave

The siren blinked. Had someone just openly agreed with her? It took her back as she rested her chin on the side of the basket, “Also I’m sorry for being an antisocial fish.”

It was true in her mind. She was being antisocial and she was a fish. So… She blinked as she heard gunfire. Of course it was Tor. She sighed and wiggled her way up onto the railing and sat there looking out over the ocean.

Navyra Darling- Crow's Nest
Navi sighed. They were right. She couldn't deny herself the chance of seeing him again when it was hurting her so. She wanted to see him again, after all these years...Hugging Cass back, she looked at her then the siren with a small smile and a determined gaze. "I will go look for him then but I...I want to leave now. You said you would help, Cass, I need you and Alora to tell the captain I'm sorry and if he asks why tell him the reason but I can't face him with what I'm about to do.Thank you."

She stood and patted Alora on the shoulder before pulling the siren into a tearful hug. "I'll miss you, Lora and don't apologize for who you are, even if it may hurt people. Apologize for the pain, not for the why." She let go of her and hugged Cass as well before letting her wings come into view. They reflected the few rays of morning, pale blue in colour. "I need to leave now or I never will. This is goodbye for now but I will be back." She said before taking off from the Crow's Nest, not glancing back at the ship for if she did, she would turn right back around. So she flew back to the grounds she knew as New Eden.

Zathrian looked on at Tor as she ranted, regarding her with indifference, it wasn't the first time they'd had an argument like this, and he was sure that it wouldn't be the last. He followed Tor up to the helm, the disappointment clear in his eyes. "You always seem to forget the parts that don't involve the gore, don't you Tor?" He suppressed a shudder at the thought of blood in order to keep his point strong. "I've told you time and time again, that we need both to get what we want. Pretty words, and large guns. We used both to take over this ship, we've used both to survive every adventure we've been through together, and we used both to secure that very snub-nosed noble you're talking about now. If you truly have such a big problem with the fancy words, why haven't you once asked me to kick Bell off the ship? It's because that method works, it doesn't work all the time, but when it does, it works wonders."

Cassandra Xilstine - Crow's Nest

She held Navi in the hug for a bit longer then necessary and when Navi said she'd be back, Cassandra only said, "You better be." She watched her best friend fly off towards New Eden, thankful that it had only been a night since they had left the Martell Estate behind. Navi should have no trouble making it back to land. Cass looked over to the helm, where the captain and Tor were standing. Z seemed to be arguing with Tor and it looks like Z at least, hasn't noticed Navi's departure.

When Cass turned her head to watch Navi again, the faery was out of her normal vision. She would've zoomed her vision in, but felt her eyes start to blur with tears again. It had only now sunk in that her best friend in the world had left, and Cassie didn't know when she would be returning. She looked back to Alora, trying to look strong. "Th-Thanks for helping me convince her, Alora. I...I.." She fell against the Siren and sobbed again, the sorrow her heart felt, had broken her once again.

Alora - Fortune Slave

Alora gave an eep as she was hugged. Her neon blue eyes blinked in surprise up at the woman whose arms were around her. Navi hadn’t ever seemed so close to tears before. She offered the fairy a smile, “Go get em. I’ll handle things here,” she promised as the other moved away to hug Cassie again.

As they watched Navi fly off in the soft glow of dawn the siren realized she shouldn’t let something as simple as her nature get in the way of her heart. Love was blind and would never fade if it was the true. Part of her realized this even more so as Cassie threw herself into Alora’s arms. She shushed and hummed that everything would be alright to the elf that sobbed on her shoulder.

Her gaze soon found the captain who seemed to be having a disagreement with Tor. Inwardly she sighed as she tried to think of how to best inform him that he was without a navigator on the high seas. She petted the elf then pulled away, “Go sleep in my bed I’ll deal with the captain,” She told Cassie as she kissed her on the forehead.

Tor'Mur - Fortune Slave - At the Helm
Tor glared at the captain as she put her hands on the wheel to take over from the other person Navi had put there. "I don't have a problem with Bellamy because he actually knows how to use a gun and he's not completely useless in a fight. That girl simply broke down in tears at the first sign of bloodshed. If you've gotten what we need from her, we're better off tossing her to the sharks now so we don't have to worry about her deadweight."

Hattie & Mireia, Cabin Hall

Mireia groaned as she slowly turned over on her side and opened her eyes. It was dark, but she could feel the sunlight warming up the room. Seagulls cawed monotonously. She sat up and grimaced. Her head felt like it was being split in two. An empty wine bottle nearby and a wine glass with a couple of red wine drops at the bottom. She felt a chill crawl up her spine. Where was she? Oh, that's right. She was being held captive on a blasted pirate ship. Mireia wondered if the captain would ever inquire about the map; he hadn't done so yesterday at dinner, which had been surprising to say the least. She stood up and glanced around for the drawers.

The drawers were empty, much to her dismay. Mireia's memory sparked again and she glanced down at herself. That was right. Navi had given her a blouse, vest, pants, and boots to help accommodate and move around easier on the ship. Everyone knew walking around with a dress wouldn't get her anywhere. She sighed. At least there was a bowl of water near the door. Mireia rinsed off her face with the crumby water. How long had it been since she was on the Fortune Slave? Where was the captain right now? She used the small white towel nearby to pat her face dry. "My memory is failing me right now," she mumbled, opening the door to the hallway.

Mireia shuffled down the hallway. It seemed quiet down below; almost a bit too quiet. Perhaps everyone woke up early and was already working on the main deck. She didn't worry too much about it. "Ah, I think this is it." She gave the door a knock. A fit of muffled giggles came from the other side. Mireia raised a brow. A woman's voice? Apprehension filled her stomach. Did she come to his cabin at the wrong time? She turned to leave the area. "Well, hello there!" Mireia cringed. It would be disrespectful to leave without apologizing.

"What brings you here?"

She stiffened. No hostility, just a... cheerful woman and... "Oh, wow." Mireia's attention was dragged towards the astounding scene in the room. A waterfall nearby and a jungle full of exotic flowers littered the... island? Room? What was this place? She cleared her throat and glanced at the blond-haired female in the doorway, then to the dashing man laying on the bed. For a few minutes, she forgot why she was here in the first place. Unfortunately, it seemed as though her goal to find the captain hadn't been obtained by arriving here.

"What is this place?"

"Oh, it's nothing. Bell..."

Cassandra Xilstine - Fortune Slave

She shook her head at Alora's suggestion. "I'm coming with you to tell Z. Navi's my best friend, it's the least I could do for her. Then we can sleep in your bed together." She said that last part seductively with a wink. From all appearances she'd almost completely recovered from her emotional turmoil after that cry and her cheerful demeanor was back. She climbed back down to the deck from the Crow's nest and approached Z and Tor with caution.

Zathrian ran a hand through his hair at Tor's remark. "Have you forgotten how I get around blood, Tor?! If I can find a way to power through it, the girl can as well. Unfortunately for you, we wont have what we need from her until we reach the island, the map only becomes readable to her. So she's one of us, and under my protection until we find the treasure. That is an order." He scowled at Tor, letting his disappointment in her show when suddenly, Cassie approached him.

"Z, Alora and I have something to tell you, but please promise to keep an open mind, ok?" She told him.

Z took a moment to compose himself before addressing her with a smile. "You two tie the knot already? Didn't think you were the type to move so fast, Cassie." He said with a smirk. He was all for romance between people of the same gender so he was confused as to why she said 'keep an open mind'. Either she'd forgotten that fact, or he was completely off the mark.

Alora - Fortune Slave

Alroa gave a sigh before she nodded in agreement. Once the pair were before Z the male had to make a comment that made her long to tie him up and hang him over the side of the ship for a day or two. Her neon gaze narrowed slightly at him, “Shut up and listen before I make you shut up and listen.”

It was a normal sort of threat she had given the man on more than one occasion. Folding her arms under her rather flat chest she nodded for Cassie to state the business so they could be on their way.

Tor'Mur - Fortune Slave
Tor was about to interrupt the Captain's little rant until he went and gave her an ultimatum. It wasn't often that he played the rank card on her, and she certainly wasn't happy when he used it now, of all situations. Tor gritted her teeth and looked forward to the sea in front of her, her eyes cold. Nice to know my opinion is appreciated. But she remained silent; a rare occassion for her when she was angry. Perhaps it was simply out of respect for Zathrian. Or perhaps she was too upset to say anything more at the moment. Regardless, this argument was far from over.

Tor'Mur barely even glanced at the two women who sauntered up, opting instead to take a swig from the bottle in her hand.

Her cheeks tinged slightly pink at the captains jibe, though it quickly went away as Alora snapped at him. She gave the Siren a smile that told her everything was alright. She then took a deep breath, and began. "Z, Navi needed to take a leave of absence from the ship. I know it's sudden, but it was the hundredth anniversary of her being separated from her lover, and I just couldn't stand to see her so sad. Alora and I convinced her to go and find him, once she does, she'll come right back. She swore it to me and I know she was telling the truth. So... don't be mad, please?"

He shut himself up at Alora's words, her knew better than to piss her off. Cassie's words shocked him, to hear that Navi had just up and left without even a goodbye, it hurt him a little. He gave a sigh, running a hand through his hair as Cassie asked him not to be mad. "Well, she's already gone so there's not much I can do about it, is there? You'll be taking her place though, Cassie. I hope you can handle double duty." She gave him a salute in response, he knew she had the best eyes of anyone on the ship, even better than Navi. The jury was still out on how well her navigational skills were though, he hoped she wouldn't let him down.

"Thanks for letting me know. We'll just have to move on without her for the time being." He then moved to the deck of the pirate ship to make the morning announcements. "Alright, listen up ya buggers! Firstly, it's been brought to my attention that our favorite navigator, Navyra, had to take an unexpected leave of absence from the crew. She'll be back, but Cassie will be taking up the roll of navigator until she returns. Secondly, The noble girl we captured yesterday, Mireia, and I have come to an accord. She's the only one who can read the map that'll lead us to the treasure we stole it for, so until we find it, she's one of us and under my protection. If I find out one of you has been making life difficult for her aside from the usual hazing, you'll be regretting it, I promise you that. Am I clear?!"

After a resounding "YES CAPTAIN!" He continued. "Alright, prepare the ship to sail, we'll be setting off in a little under an hour. Move it!" As the men set off to work all around him, he moved back to his quarters, stopping next to Cassie and Alora before he entered. "If the girl comes topside, tell her to meet me in my cabin, we need to plot our course." The tiredness was clear in his voice as he shut the door and flopped onto his bed. Completely done with the world and its shit.

Bellamy Thaiss
The Fortune Slave - Hatvisa Calvet's Cabin

Bellamy's attention drew away from his journal as a knock came at the door. Inconvenient he thought silently to himself as Hattie removed herself from his shoulder and went to answer the door. As she opened the door, a woman came into view on the other side, a woman he was not familiar with. This must be the prize of the plunder. The noble woman. Bellamy raised an eyebrow as he studied the girl, her long black curls falling off of her shoulders as her brown eyes studied the events of the room. It was clear to him that she was trying to understand what was happening, it was the look that most people gave when they first saw one of his creations; she was trying to understand what was going on. Hatvisa's voice came next, sounding out his name in a manner that meant that their fun was now over. Inconvenient indeed.

A sly grin spread from ear to ear as Bellamy pushed himself off the bed and found his footing on the floor. He stood in the grass, surrounded by flowers as his figure was lit by the full moon and many stars in the sky. "Yes, of course," he said calmly, as he pulled out the pages containing the story and tore them in two with a satisfying sound. As the pages tore, the grass faded, the stars vanished, and the moon shrunk. The black retreated into, nowhere, and instantly the room returned back to a regular cabin on a ship.

Bellamy walked toward the two women, placing a reassuring hand on Hattie's shoulder as he smiled at her fondly. He turned to Mireia next and took her hand gingerly in his as he brought it to his lips and pressed a kiss on it. "You must be our humble guest, my name is Bellamy. Bellamy Thaiss," he spoke with confidence, it would be clear to any person that he was a well spoken and charismatic man. "I am the Quartermaster of the Fortune Slave, so please, if you need anything, anything at all, let me know. It is my job to ensure that you are most comfortable while you're here. With that being said, have you had the chance to explore the ship? I would be more than happy to show you our lovely vessel."

Hattie & Mireia, Cabin Hall

Mireia's fascination continued to exist, despite the everything disappearing within the blink of an eye. A young man with pointy ears strode over to her and the blonde-haired woman with confidence. She felt her cheeks color a little when he took her hand and kissed the top of it. Hattie snorted in amusement, but gave the noble a strange smile. Mireia had no clue what it meant; she assumed it was just the way she greeted someone. "I'm Hattie, by the way. Nice to meet you...?"

She gently pulled her hand away from Bellamy. A rather dashing man, she admitted. "Mireia. An exploration sounds wonderful, but I'm wondering, if it's okay to ask, what's the routine around here? When do you eat breakfast? And the captain. I'm sorry I interrupted something here. I woke up with a terrible headache and my concentration broke..." She didn't let on about how fast she drank a whole bottle of wine, instead smiling and hoping that these two would continue to be kind.

"What about the captain?"

"I meant to say I was looking for him... I admit I'm still terribly lost. I'm still not sure how things work around here and what my limitations are as a prisoner. I'm not even sure if I'm really supposed to leave my room..."

Alora - Fortune Slave

Alora tilted her head slightly as she listened to the pair chat about what was going to happen due to Navi leaving. She was sure she could help the overly zealous elf who was willing to get herself in nearly any situation for the sake of love. She noticed the frost giant staring out over the railing. His gaze seemed distant as if he was thinking of places he wished to be other than on this ship. The gentle smoke from his pipe vanished on the gentle breeze of the morning as he held it between his lips.

She frowned slightly before she returned her attention to the captain. Z was acting as if he was being harsh on Cassie about this but she could see something in his eyes that lead her to think otherwise even if she couldn’t tell what it was. Running a hand through her hair she glanced up at the sails. She wanted to be up there at the moment. Perhaps later in the day she would take Cassie to the sea so she could see her world.

Cassie had no idea who Z was talking about when he mentioned the girl Mireia. She was probably the captive they took from the Martell Estate during the raid, she'd stayed behind to work on her new gun since cannons weren't of much use during a raid. She simply gave a salute to the captain as he left for his cabin and turned to Alora. "No rest for the pretty I guess. I should get up to my new post. Meet me there after you get the sails set up?" She asked sweetly before planting a kiss on Alora's cheek.

Back