Ame Damnee The Terrestrial Bay

Eirik

Eirik stared down at the female as she gave her view of the world. Normally it would have bothered him but considering they just threw someone over board to become fish food he felt he couldn't really disagree with her too readily. He offered a slight smile as he leaned back and took a puff from his pipe, "The world as we know it is unbalanced as I see it. The dead should be moving on but they find the doors barred and with no where left to go they settle into the husks of they old lives. Men who toil away at a dead hearth telling the ones who can hear they should try not to die."

He gave a sigh, "I don't care if you speak your mind about things. You will find many of us don't care what you think about this or that. We all will meet our end soon enough. I am Eirik Crow," He held his hand out to her, "What are you called, Madam?"

Alora

The neon blue eyes blinked at the woman before her slightly, "You should know our sort may seem like goddesses of sex but we hardly ever cross that boundary. It doesn't suit us unless we are seeking a child from the union."

Once on the deck she stripped down then dove into the crystal blue waters bellow. She wouldn't let Cassie die but she did wish her to understand why she might seem a bit flippant about her views on their relationship. Perhaps after she realized just how few sirens there were in the world she would see why companionship was more important to her than all else.

Quietly she waited with just her head above the waves for her friend to join her in the water few dared to swim in theses days. Her mind drifted slightly to her past before she decided it wasn't worth the mental power to remember.

Last edited:
Tor'Mur - Abandoned Ship
Tor followed Zathrian on to the other ship seeming unphased by the gore onboard. The smell was pretty awful, but after a while her nose grew numb to it. However she was finding it harder and harder to ignore the disturbed feeling as she went below deck. Tor'Mur's hand unknowingly hovered over the sword in her scabbard. "Something supernatural then?" she replied, her voice wary. She'd seen her fair share of strange things in her time (heck, she was considered strange by most), and she was fully aware of the more mysterious side of Terrestria. She didn't mind facing off against something strange, but what did bother her was suspense. Tor much prefered to face things head on, not this lurking in the shadows crap.

Cato L'astaer
The Fortune Slave

"Funny you both start a conversation about Death the moment the lady wakes up. Not exactly the kind of topic I imagine anyone would be into. I expected more from your flirting skills, Eirik, if you are to try to captivate a woman's heart like that." Cato chuckled as soon as he entered the room, holding a tray of food that was fresh out of the kitchen, still steaming. He was merely kidding, but it seemed like the two are having a bit of a personal chit chat, and he did not know how else to break the ice.

He placed the tray on the table, giving the woman a curious look, before making a small playful bow, like a butler would. "Here is your food, my lady. Do not even try to decline it, as we do not waste food here, and you are told to be fed on Captain's orders. Enjoy."

Cassandra Xilstine

Following Alora's lead, she stripped down to nothing, ignoring some of the indecent comments from the male members of the crew, and jumped into the water. She was a decent swimmer, though not the best, so unless she latched onto Alora, she'd have a hard time keeping up with the siren. She swam over and wrapped her arms around her companion. "Glad we're swimming instead of investigating that ship. Something about it doesn't feel right to me." She shivered. "Alright, where to?"

Zathrian Ellwood

After surveying the lower decks of the ship, Zathrian had to agree with Tor's assessment. There was something supernatural aboard this ship. "Maybe we should get out of here." He mused. They wouldn't get the chance as suddenly a strong wind flew through the lower decks, nearly knocking Zathrian off his feet. An apparition appeared before them, a one eyed man with a red beard as thick as his gut, but exuding authority.

"I am the Bloody Baron. Who dares try and board my ship?" The spirit asks looking over the pair. Zathrian gave Tor a look, then stepped forward. "My name is Zathrian Ellwood, Captain of the Fortune Slave. We've come to investigate this ship, maybe take it for our own. You can try to stop us, though I highly doubt you could do much of anything with no physical form."

The ghost was unamused, with a wave of it's hand, Zathrian was flung into the wall by the strong winds. "You who cower at the sight of blood could never be worthy of my home. But you..." It said, looking to Tor. "You've a warrior's heart. Give me your name and tell me, why should I hand my ship over to you?"

Tor'Mur - Abandoned Ship
Tor was startled by the sudden gust of wind that came through the ship, but scowled when the ghost-man showed up. "You've got to be kidding me," she muttered. And then he went and backhanded Zathrian into a wall; no one backhanded her friend into a wall. The hybrid First Mate took a step forward. "Listen, Bloody Beard, I don't know what's your deal with bashing people's heads in, but the only one who gets to knock my captain's head in is me. So why should you get off this ship? Because otherwise my warrior's heart is going to send my warrior's fist right through your ghostly skull! And then I'll shoot you just for good measure, because my trigger finger's been itchy lately and you look like a mighty fine target!"

Ah, she left Little Buddy behind, didn't she? She'd have to make due with the blunderbuss...

Vagri looked at Cato with a curious glance. "Well, thank you." she said, studying the male some more before digging into the food. "This is good, um, I didn't catch your name." she said, wiping at her mouth. She usually ate with more about herself but the angel was running on empty, scarving down the food that was brought to her.

Cato L'astaer
The Fortune Slave

Cato raised an eyebrow at the way she wolfed down his food as if she had not eaten for days. He felt a little pinch in his heart, he knew how that felt like. She must have been through some hell, he could tell, although she was clearly downplaying it. For courtesy's sake, however, he decided it was better not to ask.

"Cato." he replied, answering her question. "Cato L'astaer. And you are?"

Eirik- Fortune Slave

The frost giant tilted his head sending many of the gold and emerald beads in his black hair tinkling like bells as he gazed at the cook, "It is a discussion of opinions my dear friend," He informed the man before he put his pipe between his lips and lit it with a match. His eerie red eyes were fixed on the sails above them as they creaked and swayed in the binds that held them fast and furled to the cross masts to keep them from being carried away from the other ship many of the crew had boarded. Growing silent once more the Jotun merely listened to the pair next to him chat softly.

Alora - Ocean

The siren smiled softly to her partner as she clung to her. In this form it was often times not safe for her to merely speak due to the fact she couldn't suppress her magic that filled her voice. Drawing the other in tight she kissed her deeply passing some of her magic to the other so they would be able to last a bit longer under the waves then normal for one born on land. After that she dove under the waves with Cassie still held close to her side. Corals were rare this far at sea but the fish one could see were many and varied. Whale sharks drifted lazily by them while a few dolphins frolicked a few yards away.

Cassandra Xilstine - Ocean

The kiss felt magical, though Cassie didn't realize at the time that it was magic, before her partner pulled her down under the ocean with her. She found herself filled with an abundance of air, far more than she usually had when underwater, this must have been Alora's doing. The sea life that surrounded her left her captivated, espescially when a dolphin grew curious and moved towards them. Cassie took great delight in holding out her hand and petting the dolphin, the two of them seeming to create an instant bond of friendship. She looked at Alora with bright eyes, trying to smile through her puffed cheeks, before she realized she needed to go up for air, signaling such too her lover.

Zathrian Ellwood

The spirit leered closely at Tor for a moment, before bursting out into hearty laughter. "Now that's what I like to see in a First Mate. Me whole afterlife has been findin' a suitable heir to 'The Crimson Cruiser' and it seems I've found just the person. I got one more test for ya lass, and yer Captain can't help..." With a snap of his fingers, Zathrian was held in a bubble made of pressurized air.

The Baron raised his hand and twenty corpses appeared, bursting down cabin doors to join their captain. "This one was wise to dump me crew overboard." He said pointing to Zathrian. "But I still had a few left over. Rip 'em apart, and me ship is yours, if ya have the stomach fer it that is." He challenged, another hearty laugh rumbling out of his ghostly form.

Back