The Thread of Plotting[OOC Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it's honestly looking like we might be starting to tomorrow actually guys. I do promise I am working on the opening post, but I'm also drawing a really terrible map of Azuris that I need to get finished. I'm really sorry guys.

So, it's honestly looking like we might be starting to tomorrow actually guys. I do promise I am working on the opening post, but I'm also drawing a really terrible map of Azuris that I need to get finished. I'm really sorry guys.

You don't gotta apologize dude! It's a really cool plot, we can wait an extra day for it to kick off.

There first IC post is up. Celebrations for first day of the New Year. Keep in mind that the first Empress is still considered technically alive right now.

@bittersuite hey so I figured the crescent hills were located by A large mountain range. Maybe children were told tales of how the harpies were vicious monsters before their society evolved. It's A small character conflict I just thought of, that our characters might work out later.

Also as soon as Blitz is able to get a couple posts in I'll start introducing the plot for the later half of the Day of Illumination

:emoji_imp:
uhm so funny thing While I was doing the first post for my character I asked myself "Does this character actually fit or is he some random npc that randomly showed up?" o_O Then I remembered oh right he's just weird and a bit awkward. If you want to start the plot first feel free to You wont need to wait on my random character unless you have a plan for him :D I don't want to hold back the roleplay any

uhm so funny thing While I was doing the first post for my character I asked myself "Does this character actually fit or is he some random npc that randomly showed up?" o_O Then I remembered oh right he's just weird and a bit awkward. If you want to start the plot first feel free to You wont need to wait on my random character unless you have a plan for him :D I don't want to hold back the roleplay any

Okay, if you're sure.

For everyone else I'll move things along either tonight or tomorrow.

My sister's dog sat on my laptop and made a huge crack on the bottom of it so it's being a bit glitchy. Like it still technically works but it's doing things like randomly turning off in the middle of some posts and weird messed up navigation things. I need to make my mega post on notepad before I add it onto here.

For everyone else I'll move things along either tonight or tomorrow.

My sister's dog sat on my laptop and made a huge crack on the bottom of it so it's being a bit glitchy. Like it still technically works but it's doing things like randomly turning off in the middle of some posts and weird messed up navigation things. I need to make my mega post on notepad before I add it onto here.
It's always sad when our closes friend and loyal companion are crushed by A dog :p

It's always sad when our closes friend and loyal companion are crushed by A dog :p

Merle is extremely friendly though and just wants to hug and kiss you. It was a mostly honest accident.

Anyway hopefully my laptop doesn't get more messed up. I'm going to back up my roleplay files onto my memory stick just in case though. If I feel my laptop heading near the completely cease functioning zone I'll try and give you guys heads up. The roleplay would be rebooted at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back