The Thread of Plotting[OOC Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The area of the city we're in more or less. Not finished but it's going.

Light green buildings are the Healing Houses. The light pink are herb shops(/alchemical cause I feel there would be an overlap), medical supply shops, grey is a graveyard, hot pink are citizen homes, the yellow areas are undecided as of yet, but just a feel of the place.

The conspiracy party would be in the circle blobby thing on the bottom left, Ze'v is at the hospital off the end of Raeya St. who might be about to meet some "friends"

View attachment 6307re

Third post: I continue swinging my sword wildly, distracting the man in front of me while my friend picks his pocket(Falkas and chauls need to do this)

soooooo Chual was a vagabond living in the world of being a ne'er do well punk who would have taken jobs that pay gold and don't like questions, I thought it a thinkable reality to have him had some indirect hints or leads from the criminal under belly of the city but just didn't want to go out and say it rather hint to the chance something he did was some how related. ifffffffff you wanted to use it I could compose a map of the aqueduct and tunnels there in as well as think up some key characters for your approval we would have to deal with.

soooooo Chual was a vagabond living in the world of being a ne'er do well punk who would have taken jobs that pay gold and don't like questions, I thought it a thinkable reality to have him had some indirect hints or leads from the criminal under belly of the city but just didn't want to go out and say it rather hint to the chance something he did was some how related. ifffffffff you wanted to use it I could compose a map of the aqueduct and tunnels there in as well as think up some key characters for your approval we would have to deal with.

You can absolutely roll with this. Submit the NPCs in here and once met with approval we'll get them into the NPC forum.

On the subject of Hemsworth which was going to be dealt with later but if Chaul is involved with the criminal underbelly over the city then he could end up hearing the name from someone. Because the thing is his shop is technically a front. He is known around the city as having a shop that occasionally procures things of say less then legal nature. And he would probably go himself to deal with picking up goods. Hemsworth was in reality a senior spy who used to use information incurred during transactions with said criminals. He was also Hayfa's sponsor and mentor in the spy corps....which is why she's currently being defensive. He did 100% turn traitor on the Empress though.

Maybe he procured special fuels for the fireworks and/or made sure that their were enough bad ones in the bunch to start a chain reaction?

I was actually thinking hemsworth was framed as A traitor and killed due to him trying to put A stop to the whole plot

I was actually thinking hemsworth was framed as A traitor and killed due to him trying to put A stop to the whole plot
eh, maybe. i'll think on it.

also on informants....you generally don't get turned into the law unless it's found out you were actively involved in major crimes(like say slavery, murder, treason type deals).

You can absolutely roll with this. Submit the NPCs in here and once met with approval we'll get them into the NPC forum.

On the subject of Hemsworth which was going to be dealt with later but if Chaul is involved with the criminal underbelly over the city then he could end up hearing the name from someone. Because the thing is his shop is technically a front. He is known around the city as having a shop that occasionally procures things of say less then legal nature. And he would probably go himself to deal with picking up goods. Hemsworth was in reality a senior spy who used to use information incurred during transactions with said criminals. He was also Hayfa's sponsor and mentor in the spy corps....which is why she's currently being defensive. He did 100% turn traitor on the Empress though.

Maybe he procured special fuels for the fireworks and/or made sure that their were enough bad ones in the bunch to start a chain reaction?
cool beans ill think up some stuff for your review when I can sit with the thinking music on later tonight

lol given away plot points there springgan heheh

Well, it was just because he would have been well known among the criminal circles. I don't want it come up awkwardly later, you know?

You know what I'm going with your version of this. Just cause i like the potential tension this could build.

eh, maybe. i'll think on it.

also on informants....you generally don't get turned into the law unless it's found out you were actively involved in major crimes(like say slavery, murder, treason type deals).
So we got get out of jail free cards? Interesting. Evil smile trade with chauls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back