The Thread of Plotting[OOC Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chauls been hired by hayfa so he will "listen" to her to an end so...? we have two highly mobile characters (Meredith and chaul) who could pick up or other wise carry falkas and hayfa and skadoodle over buildings as much as they could lurk around buildings. sewers and large water ways could be used too.

Could very easily inject ourselves into their path and more
ppl is more fun

I don't mind looping around to involve the others!
Though if a lot of people are going to join, I'd suggest maybe setting up an order? Just because it might stop people from getting left behind.
Worried because timezones dictate I am asleep when y'all are most active
Your call though since we've done pretty okay without!

So we got get out of jail free cards? Interesting. Evil smile trade with chauls
:emoji_face_palm: :emoji_laughing:;)

Yes, yes you do. It's kind of like a lesser of two evil situation. Better to have minor criminals on the inside of things listening for major plots then to not have the information. The spies do not necessarily need to be as official about crime as guards.

@Mizzrym
I honestly dare you to have Chaul try and carry Hayfa given her "don't touch me" thing.
Although you'd maybe be safer then other people since I think the scales would give him added protection.
But like also keep in mind Hayfa is the size of a short human but with dwarven body mass so bit heavy.

As for the event...Hayfa was of a mind to to try and capture one of the hospital attackers to interrogate(first hand source) and since we already got attacked on the main road we could go out the back.

@bittersuite

This was why I was throwing the question out there. I am worried about scaring blitz, lish, and sissy haven't made as many posts as some other people. I don't want people to start feeling lost or left out because they aren't in the party so to speak.

I'm totally cool with posting orders.

it would be a fun thing. find something maybe with some reach and a hook and get her by the belt. wave her around like a weapon. Though hefya all beat up may have to ask for it that or hobble around on a stick till a day or two passes in post, its not going to be a princess carry oh no its under the arm like a barrel of mead ahahahaha.

I don't mind a post order long as its held to whos where. a group doing a thing over here should not be subject to another group (within reason)

it would be a fun thing. find something maybe with some reach and a hook and get her by the belt. wave her around like a weapon. Though hefya all beat up may have to ask for it that or hobble around on a stick till a day or two passes in post, its not going to be a princess carry oh no its under the arm like a barrel of mead ahahahaha.

I don't mind a post order long as its held to whos where. a group doing a thing over here should not be subject to another group (within reason)
yeah agreed

I'm fine with whatever. I haven't really gotten into the roleplay but that could be because I don't have a connection to my character which makes it difficult for me to interact as much. But I'm always reading the chat!

Chaul doesn't do personal boundaries very much does he?
Right now my thoughts are that Hayfa and Meredith need to form a Chaul makes us uncomfortable.

Like it may be necessary some time in the future yes. It is a hilarious image. Hayfa spear!
Hayfa won't be asking for a carry like that right away. Chaul would have to sneak in the next time my small angry child is injured and being stubborn.

The posting order would more apply to the big open posts(bigger specific events) that need everyone's involvement.
Some plots between smaller groups will run in their own separate threads if the group needs to split)

I"m interested! What would my character be doing?
Added protection?
Safer to walk across the city

Ya know what, that might be too much of A hassle I think it's fine. I have A question did your name pop up first on the generator? or are you taking advantage of your rank as gm? o_O It's A conspiracy

Last edited:
Ya know what, that might be too much of A hassle I think it's fine. I have A question did your name pop up first on the generator? or are you taking advantage of your rank as gm? o_O It's A conspiracy

LOL. Not really a conspiracy. I'm temporarily taking advantage of being the GM at least until the end of the festival day. cause things are still gonna happen.

Like posting order might be subject to change in different events.

When the order starts would you mind PMing me lmao I'm not getting the notifications for this thread -.-'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back