Cer-Kamber

Demon Wolf
Welcome to Chippewa Lake Park

Abandoned back in 1978, the park has been closed for over 40 years. Strange things have been happing in this old Ohio park for many years now. Most suspect the park is haunted. From ghost sightings to things moving on their own, people began to steer clear of this suspected haunt.

History
The park was built back in 1878 and ran for exactly 100 years before shutting down. There had been no reported deaths during its time of operation but it still closed due to financial reasons and lack of maintenance.

Years after the park closed down, townsfolk began to report strage noises, mysterious disappearances, and eerie music coming from within the park. To this day, there is still no answer to why.

Rides and Attractions
  • Coaster
  • Ferris Wheel
  • Miniature Railroad
  • Carousel
  • Funhouse
  • Tumblebug
  • Dodgem
  • Little Dipper
  • Himilaya
  • Flying Cages
  • Catapillar
  • Flying Scooters
  • Octopus
  • Tilt-a-whirl
  • Rocketship
  • Wild Mouse
Rules
  1. Please no god kidding of course.
  2. Only 1 character per person unless you also want to play a main baddie/ghost
  3. The person limit is 6 people. I will post the usernames and characters of each person to make this easier.
  4. Lets try to keep this RP pg13 at most. I dont mind a little bit of cursing and violence.
  5. No one-liners. And please write in third person.

Also this is a real abandoned amusement park. I will post some pictures later. The real park was just about fully demolished back in 2010 save a few rides which are overly deteriorated.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Name:
Personality:
History:
Extras: (like is the person is good at combat or something like that)

Last edited:
Back