Ame Damnee The Throne Room

Jin Crowley
Throne Room of the Empyrean Palace

The specter cackled loudly for a moment before straightening up, quickly approaching Devon in a few strides, whispering in a feint hush, "Ain't ye knuckleheads been doin' ye scroungin' around fer Warden info? Ye should know who you been speakin' to, dwarf," drawing back his fist before throwing a swift strike towards his midriff while growling out, "Yer Grandmaster Crowley be back from sailin 'round them high tides." Turning sharply and marching back to his previous spot, he payed no mind to the suicide and splatter of crimson red that struck him. "Bring ye best an' all ye magicks if ye dare to challenge me crew, I'll give ye a fair deal, ye hear?" Drawing a coin, he flipped it past his shoulder, it landing on a small picture of a castle. "Hold me men back, an' ye can keep this here palace, not like it's gonna be hidin' much. What do ye say, dwarf? Yer captain, ain't ya?"

Devon Ironsides - Throne Room

The punch caught Devon by surprise, though his light dwarven armor helped to cushion the blow. There were two things that he was also surprised to see, the dead man, Cryker Reywynn, mouthing off to him again, and the odd newcomer who looked like Arty, shoot himself in the head. The whole scene was very bizarre. "Figures that the dead would follow the dead, careful there 'Grandmaster Crowley', Cryker there doesn't know his place."

He smirked slightly at the revenants words. "I'm not the Captain, but she's nearby. I'll tell her yer terms, and we'll give ya a feckin' answer. Dante, grab the pup and lets go, Minnie's upstairs." He took off up the stairs quickly, needing to tell Minerva and the others as soon as he could.

Cryker Reywynn - Throne Room

"Maybe if we just wait around long enough, they'll all start killing themselves out of desperation." Cryker muttered. An odd alliance with a spectral grandmaster warden, his crew of ghastly pirates and a New Eden Admiral would let him strike back against the Underground. He furrowed his brow, and leaned against a nearby pillar, waiting for Devon to return. Soon, he would have his vengance.

Admiral Blake Martell- Throne Room

Blood splattered onto his boots which made him frown as he glanced down at it. He would need to clean that later he decided. Watching the dwarf run off with a lass in tow made him sigh. She was young likely just under his daughter’s age. It was disheartening to see her stuck with such filth, “I pity those fools. I wonder what they planned on doing after breaking in here,” He glanced about. It looked like nothing more than an elaborate plan to rob the place. It seemed no hostages had been taken. Perhaps they figured there would be no one willing to pay a ransom on the head of a royal.

Dante - Throne Room
Dante shook his head at the events that transpired. He knew this raid on the palace was going too easily; of course something completely unpredictable and out of place was going to happen. He looked at the newcomers evenly before going to follow the dwarf, ushering the distraught apprentice along with him.

Hyde Bekele
The Throne Room

The two bodies, one a man dressed all in black and the other a woman, materialized in front of the group now in the throne room. As soon as their bodies took shape, Hyde let go of K and pushed her slightly forward and away from him. "If you want to be part of the Underground, you will have to prove yourself. You're lucky I wasn't ordered just to dispose of you but you won't be accepted merely by threatening us. You'll have to show the Underground that you can hold your own and if you can't, well, unfortunately for you I'm the information gatherer and I don't accept apprentices." Hyde's voice carried with a sound of unwavering confidence as his eyes fixed on the three in the throne room. He hadn't addressed them yet, he simply didn't want to. In his mind, his job was to remove the through from the bedchambers and test her skills in combat. "I won't let them kill you, so don't worry about dying, but if you feel overwhelmed or if you don't want to do this... I'll take us away from this place at once."

You escaped one group of individuals only to find yourself facing another group, yet a more powerful group. Are you trying to kill us, Hyde? "No. I'm not," he spoke quietly, I will have to intervene if you do something stupid. "I never do anything stupid." his voice rang again. Hyde. Be careful.

@Trust

Last edited:
Kat Charter
"Boo" "haha, scary." Kat laughed sarcastically. She had been expecting anything at everything, he could've come out shooting lightning ar simply thrust her into some illusion. Teleportation was just another ability. "Has noone been listening to me today.. fine. As I have said, mister 'should I kill her?' I'm a spy. Not some brute force killer. I get information, I don't duel to the death. Do I look like some fighter to you? And you're a spy? Ha! I'd like to see you try seducing a bloody whore, bet you couldn't even get one to bed with you even if you paid with her!" She laughed harshly, floating forward as she adjusted the gravity surrounding her to adapt his shove. It was safe to say with the sheer amount of threats, dismissals and general annoyances she had had today, she was hardly content at all, her red eyes and gentle, calm smile having disappeared, replaced with searing red eyes and a twisted face. "You might as well be trying to send an archer to go fight a bloody manticore with nothing but a string. "The idea was, I give you guys information otherwise unattainable, as I'm sure a barbarian such as yourself would hardly be capable of getting anything out of anyone without torturing them, which, safe to say, happens to spread rumours of your.. little club. I want to talk, be it to you the coughing little blind bitch or the woman whose almost dead already. I don't care for you or your wellbeing, I simply, want, wealth." She hissed, her anger slowly descending as she closed her eyes and took several deep breaths and calmed herself down. "I humbly apologise for that little outburst." She said after a moment. "But I have good enough reason to be annoyed." She breathed, face untwisting and returning to her pleasant smile. "I swear.. one of these days I'm going to hurt someone very.. Very, badly." She sizzled silently, her words inaudible.

Last edited:
Minerva, Entering the Throne Room

Her grey eyes roamed over the people in the room. Hyde, Kat, and... Cryker? She narrowed her brows and her nose scrunched up in disgust. Minerva shot a glare towards Devon. Why hadn't he informed her Cryker was back? She lifted her chin up a little, hand on the hilt of her sword. Her eyes observed the room further; the walking dead. She scoffed and rolled her eyes at this- Who was he again? Some former grandmaster? She stood her ground. "What is the meaning of this?"

Devon Ironsides - Entering the Throne Room

He hadn't had time to talk about the blood that he noticed Dot cough up back in the Royal Bedchambers, but kept it in the back of his mind as he reentered the Throne Room with Minerva. He caught the glare that she shot him after noticing Cryker and shrugged. "Too much to explain at once to include the shitebag." He muttered to her.

He called out to the Grandmaster. "Oi!! Deadman, you wanted to meet me feckin' leader?! Well here she feckin' is!" His stance was smug, he knew that the gun that the deceased Jack had given him would be of no use in such close quarters so he had left it behind and reequipped the brass knuckles. Hoping that the painkiller and bandages that Dot gave him would be enough to hold his hands together until he could get them proper healing.

Dot Maras- Throne Room
Dot ran in shortly after, keeping with the fastest pace she knew. She readied her axe and stood next to Devon as she looked between them and the people before them. "Of course. Fucking Cryker, shouldn't you be fucking dead?" she muttered. Despite her feeling his energy earlier, she hated it when people who were supposed to be dead aren't. It really grinded her gears. With a sigh, she stayed silent, looking over her shoulder to see if Priscilla came as well.

Jin Crowley, Throne Room of The Empyrean Palace

The pirate strode forward a few paces, breathing heavily before spitting out, "Ye best be hear'n me now, mutinous swabs. New Eden'll be mine till me boys drop the sail and find this 'ere mate's lass. Don't be thinkin' I take kind-some to ye dancing a jig around these lands. Yer men against me pirates, I'll be merciful and let ye keep this pile o' bricks if ye win... Deal?" The pale, slightly translucent hand stuck out, open for a shake.

The chattering held little interest the Admiral’s already crowded mind. His icy gaze trailed to the various people that entered the room. When discussions started he paid a little more attention. ‘Mate’. It was a term he himself had never used but had heard used far too many times among those who sailed with him. Often times he might have considered correcting the man that referred to him by such slang but considering this man was dead and had an army of undead not to mention Blake had just asked his assistance he figured it might be best to let it slide. He straightened his lapels out of habit and examined his pocket watch for the time.

His gaze found the woman who seemed to be in charge. She didn’t strike him as the kind to stay in power for long. It amazed him she had managed to gain control over these ruffians. He pocketed his watch and stared at the woman a bit more then at the dwarf. What an odd arrangement. Things became even more odd as another woman showed up. This one was clearly a healer.

Hyde Bekele
The Throne Room

Hyde's gaze shifted from person to person as they barged in the room. The fools followed me, this just isn't my day. The assassin let out an audible sigh, a clear annoyance at the situation that was quickly becoming a nuisance. The man really did not like crowds, lurking in the shadows and waiting was more his element but he knew if it came down to it, he could stand toe to toe with most opponents. Hyde was well aware of his own weaknesses, hand to hand combat with a large group was one of them but hand to hand combat with an individual was not.

That pirate is not of this plane. "What do you mean?" he asked, his voice low. He's a spirit. "A spirit? Like a ghost? How is that possible..." Hyde replied under his breath. I don't know. It's no longer safe.

Hyde gritted his teeth, ignoring the comments from the woman he had teleported there. The man silently analyzed the situation, there were enough Underground members to defend themselves at this point and he could slip away as quickly as he had slipped in. The pirate announced his proposition and held out his hand toward Minerva in anticipation of her response.

"Sorry, miss K. It looks like we won't have a chance to talk here, not now. Besides, even a spy should be useful in battle as well and if you aren't willing to show your usefulness, just leave. Even I, the barbarian as you call me, have expertise in both those areas." Hyde spoke calmly only to K, his body language changing to that of a defensive stance. It would be clear to any onlooker that he was prepared to engage in a fight but yet, he had no weapons in his hands. His cold, collected multi-coloured eyes just stared at the foes before him; waiting.

Kat Charter
"What a fruitless venture this was... If you wish to re-think the terms of my offer, or come up with a new one, simply give the word, otherwise by tomorrow I can only assume there will be wanted posters for each of you at every corner. Until then, I shall remain and watch, just to check if the organisation I am proposing to survives." She said calmly in a collect manner, before delicately spinning until her head was facing towards the ground while simultaneously drifting upwards, landing on the ceiling with a soft tink as her shoes clicked against the roof like it were ground. She sat down and crossed her legs, peering dirctly up from her spot, down at the two small groups that had since formed.

"Go on, I won't interfere with this scuffle unless I am contracted to do so." She smiled, her soft blonde hair seemingly uneffected by her position and remaining by her shoulders as her crimson red eyes gleamed at the prospect of those that had annoyed her earlier being slaughtered, but of course, she said nothing, and simply remained appearing like a noblewoman

Priscilla Shaw
Kat grimly crept into the hall, pale of the face and seeming almost as though she were dead already, her eyes drifting over to the corpse of Jack who had since taken their own life before her very eyes. "..." she tried to speak, her mouth open yet no words came, nothing but a soft croak as her dry throat squeaked in return to the dead man's deal. She didn't want to fight, and didn't think she'd be any help, so simply stood near the doorway, quivering slightly at the breeze with fear and stress in her eyes, untrusting of anything, like she had been upon entering the city of New Eden. Priscilla had never wanted to cause harm or fight anyone, yet she had somehow gotten mixed up in an organisation intent on doing just that

Last edited:
Minerva, Throne Room

She snorted in amusement and used her dark magic to bring up an army of one hundred skeletons, then pulled out her sword and instead of taking his hand, pointed it at the ghost in front of her. "Deal. Let the games begin."

At Minerva's acceptance, Devon stopped the time around him, with only a minute left he'd need to time everything perfectly. He sent three powerful punches into the undead Grandmaster's body, the force of his punches matching the ones that busted open the gates earlier, but proving to completely debilitate his hands. What was supposed to be a three second time stop turned into thirty as he spent them trying to relieve his hands of the pain.

As time returned to its normal flow, Devon charged into the middle of the throne room alongside Minnie's skeleton army. "Come on ya shites!! Let's see what yer feckin' made of!!" He shouted, hoping his war cry would help invigorate his comrades.

Jin Crowley, Throne Room of the Empyrean Palace

As Minerva agreed, Jin felt titanic impacts against his torso, noticing the split second that Devon had seemingly disappeared in a blur before he reappeared on the scene. The revenant's corpse was thrown back in the shock from the strikes, slamming heavily against the stone tiles of the palace's floors. Despite the immense pain, he slowly raised himself from the ground, revealing extensive cracks radiating away from his impact. Having been through much worse punishment, the callous Grandmaster loudly beat his chest while letting out a resonating and echoing roar, calling out to his crew scattered throughout New Eden.

His eyes scanned the small skeletal army before him, quietly chuckling to himself before merrily shouting out, "Ye best slow yer'selves down! Yer litt'l army ain't even a match fer me alone." Drawing his flask, he let the extremely slick liquid flow out of the glass, onto the floor and let it spread itself out between him and the opposing forces. "Ye might get somethin' more than slippin' coming this way."

The Admiral let his hand rest on his saber lazily as he watched the events unfold before him. Calm and collected he didn’t move a muscle at the display of skeleton soldiers. If anything it made him aware that one was a spell caster of some measurable power. The slight thought of the display of caveman like behaviors from the man he signed his soul over to gave him some pause as he resisted the urge to rub the bridge of his nose.

It was going to take some getting used he concluded. After all he was a man used to commanding a fleet of ships. The battle was at least giving him some insight to what to expect from his new captain.

Devon led the attack on the army in the throne room, letting Minerva sit back and enjoy the show. It wasn't a pretty sight as he saw Minerva's skeletons get bashed into pieces and comrades of his get mercilessly slain by the undead grandmaster's cronies. However, the two armies appeared to be equal in both strength and number, though Jin's apparent cry for backup had Devon concerned.

Then the worst case scenario happened. An entire army of living Wardens appeared from the throne room entrance, led by a white haired woman with vengeance in her eyes, the Wardens descended on them with a fury like nothing the dwarf had ever seen. Members of the underground lay scattered on the ground as he found himself pushed back up the stairs, using the high ground to snipe some Wardens with his crossbow, Cider.

"Minnie! We need ta fall back!" Devon yelled out to his leader, he'd been running a gambling racket on fighting for almost two centuries, he knew a losing battle when he saw one. Making matters worse was him being unable to use his time stop, even conservatively. His thirty seconds wasted on Jin proved that, if he wanted to use his last thirty seconds, he'd have to make them count.

Vagrinel Generith and Dot Maras-Throne Room
It hadn't taken long for Vagri to reach the Throne Room, as her and the wardens came into battle with the people who had raided the palace. Scanning the area around her, she watching the falling bodies of the raiders and Wardens alike, even noticing a dwarf but not paying him much attention except when one of the arrows of his crossbow shot into her arm. Ignoring the pain, she picked out a familiar dark-haired female amongst the crowd. Something about this woman stirred anger within her and upon seeing her face, the anger turned to unseething rage as she jumped for...Minerva. In an act that caught the leader off gaurd, Vagri slammed her hammer into her abdomen, sending Minerva into the nearest wall. "YOU!" she screamed as she lunged for again. "You stole my daughter, you monster!" With each word, Vagri slammed her hammer into Minerva, tears streaming down her face as she swung one last time. In an instant, it was over. The hammer against the wall where Minvera's skull once occupied, now nothing more than flattened gore. Surprised at her action, Vagri took off away from the palace, her voice booming her enemies away from her as she retreated.

Dot jumped into the action as soon as she could, using her axe to slice through enemies as soon as she was near them. She had found herself surrounded shortly after but that didn't stop her bloodshed, even when someone had run her through with his sword. The same was beheaded afterwards but the wound stopped Dot's actions as she slouched to the ground with a groaned pain. It was then she felt that Minerva was in danger and ignored her own pain in efforts to help her leader, but it was too late. The screams stopped and so did the feeling that Dot had on Minvera's energy. "No! Minnie!" she cried out, scrambling over to her fallen comrade. Reaching out to the corpse, her hand touched the arm, travelling up to where Minerva's head to be to stroke the black hair of her leader as she had done many times before. Except what she felt would be forever burned into her memory. This was cut shortly, as Dot felt herself fly back from the force of her leader's killer's voice before the energy that was there started to retreat. Dot had half a mind to chase after but with Minerva dead and the uncertainty of Devon's location, she had to step up. With that thought, she yelled out to the members of Underground. "Retreat now! We can not lose anymore men!" With that, Dot unzipped the top of her leather suit, not caring if she was bare to the others and ripped the torso portion away from the pants, using the leather as a tourniquet for her wound.

Back