Main Event The Ties That Bind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas looked at the, well, thing, that was asking for his name. He raised an eyebrow and replied to the question by saying, "Name's Nathan Steele, but call me by Dallas." Garrus Vakarian, huh? Dallas continued to think about what exactly this thing was...

Garrus nodded and said, "Alright, Dallas. Do you have any clue what's going on? Because I honestly have no idea, or, even where exactly I am." He had his helmet off, slung under his arm so that Dallas could see his face, which was covered in scars on the right side.

Dallas was speechless when he saw the mans face... What in the world was he? Dallas tried his best not to question what he was, for after all, it looked like he could tear Dallas' arms off, "I've been asking myself the same question," Dallas said, while running a hand through his slicked-back hair. "All I know is that we're in some infected hellhole, and we are all fighting for our lives..."

Garrus nodded and said, "well, if this is a disease, it probably won't affect me the way it does you, but, it's gotta be Levo-Amino based, which means I may very well just have an allergic reaction and die if I get it." Garrus pulled off his Omni-Tool and checked his kinetic barriers, deciding to reset them anyways. They fizzled out before regenerating and turning invisible, effectively giving him protection against incoming projectiles.

Last edited:
"Oh, come on!" Dandy pointed at himself as the others around him seemed to go about their business, completely ignoring him.

His eyes then shifted over to Bigby "Hey, you! Want to talk? You look like a decent man." Dandy brushed himself off and walked over to Bigby, holding out his hand. "Name's Dandy. Space Dandy. You probably know me from all of those legendary tales. And you are?"

Bigby shook the hand of the man who approached him. His name didn't ring any bells, and he didn't smell like a fable. "Hello, Space... Dandy. Can't say I heard a lot about you." Looking to his feet, Bigby noticed that he was barefoot. His head was hurting. He looked back at the man in front of him. "So, you, have any idea of what's going on? I'm trying to make sense of it, but as you can see, I'm not quite... Organized."

Dandy frowned when Bigby hadn't heard of him. Turning his mood around quickly, Dandy then smiled and looked on the bright side that he had a potential friend to talk to. "Well, I was just chased by some Zombies, but that's all I know so far. I came to Vegas for boobies and booty. But all I've gotten so far is the death of my my crew..." Dandy let out a depressing sigh.

Bigby took a better look around and only now noticed how the museum was full of people. Soldiers, a little girl, weird people, masked people... Secret agents? He wasn't sure. He also noticed that he hadn't introduced himself to the man in front of him. "Sorry about it. You must be having a rough time. Name's Bigby Wolf, by the way." Taking the cigarette in his hand, he let go of the smoke inside his mouth. Thinking that it could have been impolite of him, he pointed to his cigarette. "Sorry, do you mind?" he asked. "Sometimes I forget some people don't smoke."

"No worry, they were all useless anyways! Hahaha!" Dandy then grinned at Bigby. "Gimme one of those, I smoke." He smirked and gives Bigby a thumbs up. "I hope we can be good friends, Bigby."

Bigby tried to smile and offered a cigarette to Dandy. He placed his cig back at his mouth and took a deep breath out of it. His head was feeling a little bit better now. "So, zombies huh? Great." He turned towards the rest of the people, and addressed to Dandy, without looking at him. "Well, at least if chicks were what you were looking for, there's plenty here. Also, quite a mess. There's already people bleeding. Do you know any of them?"

"No chance, Bigby." Dandy took the cigarette and started to smoke it, but he then coughed and spluttered, dropping the cigarette. "S-sorry, I'm a little rusty!"

Last edited:
Adachi looked around and noticed everyone else was preoccupied. He found himself casually walking by Chris Redfield with his arm brushing up against the soldier's, but the detective found no issue with this as he, in his tipsy state, didn't exactly care if he ticked off someone. He then noticed the blue knight that was leaning against a wall, seeing him without a sword in his scabbard. Adachi walked over toward him and leaned up against the wall next to the knight, taking a swig from the bottle he had "liberated" from the "lively" club that he had been originally spending his time in. He twirled his revolver in his hand, the small but lethal pistol spinning around his index finger as he looked over Chrom and let out a sigh.

"You okay, bud?" hic "I heard kids like you cosplay for the fun of it, but you look like you're not having much fun. You also don't have a complete outfit... where's your suord?" hic "I mean... sword... you know? That thing that you use to stab people? All 'woosh woosh swoosh stab!'"

It appeared as though the detective's nature was showing a little more the more that he got drunk. He rather casually held up the revolver he was holding in his left hand and waved it about in front of himself. His gun was haphazardly pointed at multiple other people in the museum while he was drunkenly trying to converse with Chrom. With him waving his revolver around, he pointed it up lazily and accidentally fired off a bullet from the gun, the device letting out a surprisingly loud BANG with the smell of burnt gunpowder and smoke filling the immediate vicinity of Adachi and Chrom. Adachi only laughed cheerfully and put his revolver down by his side as he looked up to see his bullet got lodged right into the ceiling of the first floor area and the underside of the deck above.

"Sorry folks! No need for--" hic "--alarm! Just have a bit of an easy trigger finger! You keep on going masky and alien guy!"

Last edited:
Garrus looked over in the direction of the gunshot. "Chemically propelled projectile firearms," he muttered to himself. "Clearly a less advanced Earth than I've heard of..."

Dallas twitched at the sound of the gunshot, though found himself distracted by the semi-large holographic computer on Garrus' arm. Thinking it rather odd and combined with the fact that Garrus was mumbling something about a 'less advanced Earth,' Dallas had a burning question. "Hey, what are you, anyway?" he asked with a furrowed brow. "I mean, where are you from? You certainly don't seem to be from around here..."

"No, I'm definitely not from around here. I'm called a Turian, from a world called Palaven, but I seem to have gone back in time, or into a parallel universe. But, basically speaking, I'm an alien."

Last edited:
Chrom looked at the rather cocky and obviously drunk detective, letting out a sigh. "I don't see who you're calling a kid, friend. My army and I have fought off an entire nation on our own." Chrom's arms went to his sides, his thumbs resting in his belt. He watched Adachi, seeing him spin his pistol around his finger as he shot out questions.

"As for my sword, I am unsure of its location. I woke up not far from here just to see that my Falchion was g-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Adachi's pistol fired off, making him jump from the sudden loud bang and the small fragments of marble dust raining down from the ceiling. "What is that damn thing!? Why would you be haphazardly spinning such a dangerous device!?" He looked at Adachi, a somewhat annoyed expression on his face as he knocked the marble dust out of his blue hair.

Adachi gave Chrom a small smirk and a cheerful laugh thought kept his gun close to him. He brushed the marble dust out from his hair, almost mimicking Chrom's movements.

"Oh, sorry, this is my revolver. She's a beaut, ain't she?" hic "But, if you want, I can help you try and find your sword or a replacement. You can stab those guys in the face, I'll shoot them. Sounds like a pretty good deal really, we defend each other in a combined... oh gosh..."

Adachi looked to the side with his cheeks puffing up slightly and he quickly ran away from Chrom. The sound of him hurling was heard, as Adachi using a trash can to throw up into as it seemed he had a bit too much wine to drink tonight. He wiped off his mouth after he was done and wandered back over to Chrom, letting out a sigh. "Ugh... t-teaches me to drink too much on a Saturday... anyways, what do ya say? I can try to help you find this... Fal... Falchi-thing. Whatever you called it... don't expect me to go out of my way for you, though. If you do, you'll find yourself disappointed on the ground."

He seemed to rather sternly and subtly be threatening Chrom with the conditions of what he was saying towards him, the cocky detective rather boldly proposing an alliance with him without him going out of his way too much for him. Perhaps he was being a bit more brash in his drunken state, or Adachi was just a generally straightforward and crueler person than most.​

Last edited:
Clementine was in a museum. An actual museum. What the hell was going on? First she had seen Molly, then some insane men and women with red crosses all over their faces in place of walkers. She held her axe at her side, and looked around. The last person she had seen was Luke, disappearing after taking a nap. After he was taken, Clementine had felt this strange... thing. Thing. She couldn't describe it.

It was just a thing.

Clementine looked around the museum, seeing that Molly had disappeared among the crowd of talking citizens. She saw a large thing in what appeared to be some sort of space suit, who was talking to a man in a clown mask. Then there was the robotic looking woman, who was standing off to the side quietly. Then there was the whole conversation that was full of what looked like a detective, a stereotypical one at least. He had a beard and a white shirt on, with a black tie hanging from his neck. That man was talking to another strange looking one. Then she saw the two cops, a woman and a man, who were both attentively looking around. Clementine began pushing through the crowd, looking for Molly, Luke, and whoever else she happened to know.

"Hey, shit, hey man!" Luke called out to a man wearing a red mask and a red suit. "You, you're not one of the crazies, are you?" It was a strange get-up, but it'd have to do if Luke was going to figure out what was going on. Besides, the man didn't seem hell-bent on attacking others, so he was okay in Luke's book.​

"Clementine?! Are you here!?"

Molly managed a loud scream, her feminine voice bouncing off the walls of the museum. She could see there were more survivors than she thought at first, all different kinds of people, seemingly both physically and mentally. Molly walked for a moment, wincing in pain from the wound in her side, before her voice boomed throughout the building once again. "Clementine!? Are you okay...?" Molly managed one more step, then finally her legs gave out, and her eyes became too heavy to keep open.

Elsa pulled her knees up to her chest, losing herself in thought. She was shaken from her thoughts, however, when she heard the sound of Molly collapse. "You need to calm down. I'm sure you'll find who you're looking for. You just need relax." She noticed the woman's eyes had shut, and figured her body had given out against her will.

Molly awoke in a cold sweat, and her wound hurt like hell. "Ohhh... How long have I been out?" Sitting up, Molly could tell her wound was much worse then she expected, as it hurt just to sit. "At least there's no walkers... only crazed people." Grabbing onto a small concert ledge, Molly pulled herself to her feet. Placing her hand over her wound, Molly tried to stop the intense bleeding.

"Hello!? Is there a doctor here?!" yelled Molly, hoping someone would hear. "I need help..."

Chris Redfield made his way over toward Molly. "Ma'am, what's going on?" Chris asked, eyes scanning the girl for bites, scratches, something capable of causing immediate infection.

Last edited:
Rand looked around and noticed the woman next to him snapping her fingers and frost seemingly springing forth from them. He was excited to see someone who could possibly wield Saidar. "Excuse me miss, are you Aes Sedai? I'm a weaver as well! Look." Rand snapped his fingers and a flame appeared, it was as long as his finger and very bright. He immediately released it and said, "We need to help these people. With our combined wisdom, we could form some sort of solution to this problem."

As Elsa continued to sit, she was surprised when another person addressed her. She turned her head towards the sound of the voice, glancing to the man. She didn't understand his questions, but before she could ask what he had meant, he displayed his fire abilities to her and she gasped. "I think helping these people would be in our best interest, but I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean to say you are cursed as well?" Her eyes displayed surprise. She had never met another person who had abilities like her own.

Chris Redfield's eyes scanned the foyer, unable to contain his shock that not all the people here were human. Chris knew from his intel that things weren't normal around here, but it was still surprising to see something so radically different from the world he was used to. He knew he had to keep things in order no matter who was here, for some of the survivors were evidently not handling the situation well.

He hoisted his G36 rifle over his shoulder, heavy boots clomping against the marble interior as he made his way to Claire. He pressed a hand against his sister's shoulder and a small, yet friendly smile graced his face. “Claire, about what you saw back there... are you okay?”

"I'll manage, Chris," Claire replied, managing a warm smile up at Chris. "Just a bit more than I was expecting to get into." Despite everything, she was glad to have her brother alongside her. Her attention then was also drawn to the girl who had called out, she leaned forward in her chair rather than getting up out of it, not really wanting to get involved with anyone else just yet.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back