Isn't It Grimm? The Town

ConquerorFox

Conqueror Esra Fox
The landscape is the exact same dimensionally as London, however, on a larger scale and with different appearances. The sky never seems to change from an ever present black, purple, star filled night. The plants grow by moonlight and the lakes never have the bottom visible.

The streets are paved with what appears to be amethyst, buildings made out of some stone that had similar qualities as obsidian. The clouds looked unbelievable, when it rains it does not stop for at the least, two days and the hue of the rain was solid, typically coming in black or white droplets but nothing more.​

Jack fell through to the plane with a groan, clutching onto his arm in apparent distress- it was clearly bent to an odd angle. It took him to a few hours further due to not being able to o through the barrier easily with a shattered arm- so the sky was darker than typical. He slowly stood, yup, his leg was busted up but not broken at least. His arm was twisted to where it was practically backwards, dang that Axel and his foolish Scotland Yard troops...

He slowly managed to stand up again, definitly will not be able go back 'til later that day...night? Wandering towards where that attractive kind doctor lived and practically barged in before tripping forward and landing upon the ground with a thump.

Solstice was arranging all of her potions, bandages, and other medicines. She jumped as she heard a loud thump, her wings fluttering violently as she heard it. She turned her startled self around, her eyes wide, "Mister!" She flew towards him, heaving him up onto one arm.

"Are you okay? Oh my goodness your arm!" She gently placed him onto the near by bed, fluttering back over to her cabinet, grabbing medicines and bandages. All made from her gentle hand.

He groaned as she moved him but did use his hand to stroke her wing, but making it appear that he was just trying to stable himself. 'Cute' is the thought that rang to mind as the male examined her, she was appealing to everything he was interested in, but of course, him being human marked a distinct advantage if he wanted to treat her like one of those hookers - that is Jack putting it nicely - in the other realm.

He lied patiently there and waited for her to return again, watching every little movement the fairy girl made and especially keeping an eye on her wings. Jack wanted to remark something sarcastic, like if he died and went to heaven, but the boy figured that would not be important or make her very happy.

"Mm, I was trying to get back here, Doc... just so happened I ran into one of the Scotland Yard gangs and one thing led to another..."

"You must be more careful." Solstice had nagged him. She frowned as she placed her hand on his arm softly, a soft glow emitting, from her hands,

"Sir, I'm going to need to break your arm back into place. Is that alright?"

Her voice was soft and gentle, almost welcoming to anyone who came in. It was part of the reason she became a doctor. She was gentle and caring, how she was raised. She grabbed a wooden stick for him to bite down on if he needed to.

"Just get on with it-" Jack snapped irritably, not especially wanting to be able to stay there much longer in pain and honestly- he simply bit down on his lip, not caring if it would be painful enough to possibly bite a hole into it. He suddenly reached his other hand out again to move some of her hair away from her face, acting as though this was an innocent gesture. "I do not need you to be breaking it the wrong way because those locks of your blinded ya!"

Solstice laughed softly, "Fine fine. And I can see fine.." Her hair was soft like snow to the touch. She took a deep breath as she grabbed his arm, snapping it back into it's proper place with a sickeningly crack.

She smiled, wrapping her hands around the area to heal the wound slightly, before wrapping up his arm into a slight cast. She placed medicine on the bandage before making sure it was wrapped properly, "Perfect, now your leg. Mind pulling your pant leg up a bit?" She asked kindly, tilting her head.

The male rolled his eyes as she retorted back and just cringed and let out a hiss of pain- hand slowly beginning to move after she had healed that would until she began to ask about his pant leg, groaning until he suddenly had a snarky and smug smile. "I would much prefer to take it off,"

Jack had adored how her hair felt when he touched it, yup, Fae and their wings were definitely some of his favorite things in this world and the other.

Solstice's cheeks lit up with a pink blush. She shook her head, tossing her hair into a high ponytail as she examined the bruised leg, gently touching it with her cold hands. "Appears a bruise, most likely a sprain.."
She walked over, grabbing an ointment off her shelf. She came back, crouching down and starting to wipe the ointment over his leg to heal it. "This ointment was made with herbs I found in the forest. Makes wounds heal faster."

"A pretty and young fairy like you should not go into that forest alone, you do not want to end up like Council Woman Esra - do you?" The male and Esra were friends, but the only real reason they became such is because when they first met she still had wings. He could potentially be an accomplice to the reason she changed a lot but that did not especially matter or affect his flirting with others as Jack tilted his head softly, relaxing as she was rubbing the herbal poultice onto his knee. It was not like he was the full reason or even near it, just some bad words at a bad time. Now he would just try again with this lovely fae.

"I have followers who assure my safety. Animals in the woods trust me." Solstice laughed softly, wrapping a bandage around his knee as she stood up slowly. Her wings fluttered as she curtisied, "Your wounds are finished." She wiped her frail hands on a cloth near by, flying up to put her things back onto the shelf. Her feet had a light thump as she hit the floor from flying.

The male sat up slowly and just gave her a skeptical look, standing and steadily apparoching her as she landed. "Mm, I do not think those creatures can do much to protect you," This world had things... different... than the other. For instance, there is a Platypus Bear, other wise known as Big Ben, that lived outside the town. He was a big fluffy ball of lovable viciousness, which was also one of the many enemies of Jack.

"You do not know them as I do." Solstice turned her blue-eyed gaze, locking it with that of the mans who had approached her.

Solstice was petite, only 4'9, which even for a fairy was tiny. Her wings fluttered against her back as she looked back at all her medicines. She grabbed each one, organizing them neatly, "They speak words it seems only I can understand. They trust me," She laughed softly.

She had a way with animals, they just trusted her to a point they formed a bond. Even the big scary ones. She didn't care, if an animal was hurt, she'd care for it. As long as she didn't have any current patients.

"You are starting to sound like the Council, talking about how animals have voices... maybe it is just a human thing that I don't notice." He shrugs his shoulders, running a hand through his hair that right now looked peppery due to having a brown, black tinge along with slight white flecks. Jack and other humans held no sympathy, even for animals, but this world was so beautiful that anyone how even once harmed them- they wouldn't think much of doing so now. Well, Jack would, but he was different.

"That is because they do. Only those wise enough, and who listen closely enough, can hear them" Her blue eyed-gaze locked with his. It held a slight intensity when she talked about her passion,
"It is why I am such a respected doctor. I not only know how to treat humans and supernaturals.. But animals as well. I am a woman of many talents." She let out a low laugh.

"Hmm... of many talents, huh?" He chuckled along with her, hands suddenly going on either side of her head and carefully not hitting her wings as he pressed them against the wall. "I am sure you have heard about what my talents are... haven't you?" Cool, low hearted and desire filled, lustful ol' Jack.

Solstice's eyes widened as he cornered her slowly. Her back hit the wall with a soft thud, staring up at the male who had her cornered,

"I-I'm.. Afraid I don't go out much.." Her voice was quiet and gentle, her pale cheeks scattered with a flush of red.

She looked side to side, unsure of what to do. She swallowed, taking a deep breath.

"Cute," Was the only word he said before abcking off from her and beginning to exam her shop timidly, he was looking at all the potions, herbs, books, diagrams, charts... everything really. Jack was wondering if she was even aware what he was getting at, whether she was or was not did not matter. He was not going to break any of the laws here, considering their punishments were.. different. "I would like to accompany you next time you go to the woods."

"Perhaps. It depends if the animals allow you. They guard me." Solstice let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding as she moved off the wall, stretching her wings out slightly. Bits of glitter fluttered out from her wings as the moved.
"I need to actually go there shortly. I'm short on pain herbs and sedatives.."
She admitted, looking at the almost empty jars. She frowned, she couldn't operate or work without those.

"Those animals are heavens that hate when I am near them, I do know though where there are plentiful pain herbs but... god da** it, those giant koi despise me so much I don't want to go there," Not normal koi fish, no, these were as big as a house at times and often or not were blood thirsty for normal humans.

Back