Ame Damnee The Two Talismans Tavern

Allises
The Two Talismans Tavern, Abaddon
note:: The color Allises currently is is indicated by this header.

"I told you, it's just business, Mister...?"

"Vex. My name is Vex." The vampire sitting across from Allises said, burning holes into the rabbit's fur. His gloved arm curled into a fist, and the two grunts behind him growled in disapproval.

"Ah! Yes! Vex, how could I have forgotten. Silly me, keke!" Allises the rabbit squeaked. It was a lie, of course. He knew Vex quite well, down to the very minutae. This was, in fact, the reason the vampire had found him here, to an extent.

"Shut up, rodent. Let me make things clear: your extortions of my estate stop right now. Otherwise, my two buddies here will have rabbit stew for a few days. Understood?" he asked, cracking a smile wide enough to reveal his pointed teeth.

Allises eyed the two brutes behind him. Humans, probably. They grinned back stupidly, eager to rip him to shreds. Unfortunately for them, Allises was eager to have fun today.

"Gentlemen, please. It's Ethos, no need for such nastiness!" He hopped onto the table from his stool, and itched himself with his foot. His eyes twinkled in a dark delight. "After all, Vex, you have places to be! Take a load off, right? Go see Alti, maybe?" The rabbit said mischievously. He looked dead into the eyes of Vex, who had been taken aback by this statement.

"How.....do you know..." the vampire was seething with rage. Allises' senses kicked in, and he saw that he was teetering on the boiling point of action.

"Your lover? Oh, it's common knowledge, milord. Common, that is, to everyone outside of you family. Would be a shame to hear about their pureblooded son having relations with a human girl, hmm?"

The grunts got closer, unsure of what to do. Vex had a look of panic and rage, each emotion battling inside his mind. "I ought to gut you right here, you little...!"

"Please, sire, no need for that! We have an inn full of warriors here." Allises gestured about. "Plus, it's a holiday. Show some...mutual compassion, eh? Perhaps cover your bases before the next time we speak. Enjoy Ethos, you three!" With that, Allises hopped off the table, and scurried quickly out of harms way, which was the car across the room.

"Yuki, be the bestest of landladies and friends and chat a spell so I don't...well, die?" he asked, tapping on the wood in front of him.

Wroth quickly grabbed his leather bag shacking it up and down seeing if it was all their. "Ok. All their." He was leaving but as soon as he walked out the door someone bumped into him sending his money bag to the ground and spilling out all of the golden coins. Wroth said nothing looking at his spilled money.

Yuki - Two Talismans, District of Sloth

Yuki bristled slightly as she handed the money over. It wasn’t the demon before but rather something else all together. She nodded slightly to Dareth then headed back over to her domain. The inn portion of the tavern and the hot spring. Should things start to go awry on this lovely day of celebration she wouldn’t hesitate to make someone’s life a bit more miserable.

Her energy was soon felt like a cool breeze. Similar to one from a drafty door or window. The floorboards below her creaked as the water that dwelled deep began to freeze. She breathed gently as she drew her energy back to her. The female hadn’t meant to cause a disturbance in the first place.

Dareth DiValli - The Two Talismans Tavern

"Hello, Neomi.", he said, faking a shy smile. What Dareth might be lacking in magic, he more than made up in his acting and negotiating skills. However he did hope she wouldn't do anything more than that. She was dangerous, and he knew. He witnessed Yuki collecting the money and handing it over, then she nodded at him. He reddened a little bit. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with me today?, he thought briefly. He briefly looked at Wroth. Dareth realized that he has to be more cautious. He nodded briefly toward Wroth, with a kind smile. Wroth was interesting.

Wroth even after getting all his money back he was still twitching, wither it be the bitch of a hangover, the frustration of losing the brat again, or having his coins spill onto the floor. "You all forgot." his face started to stretch as a second mouth started to tear open the small head with horns penetrating his ears, his arms growing in length and mass his forearms started to grow brownish-red fur, his fingers grew sharp claws, the child-like body slip apart as a massive form of muscle started to rise at least 12 feet tall. This was Wroths true form his horns glowing like hellfire, his body not an inch of fat but horrible grey muscle with fur on his legs like goats a canine-like face with two fangs poking out. "See. the monster said. Bigger. Don't anyone forget it." He picked up his leather bag and walked out of the Tavern in the direction of the Residential District. Everyone in the tavern Practically shitting themselves.

Last edited:
The Two Talismans Tavern
Neomi Damian

She maintained a devilish smile "I'd love to chat dear Dareth but I am expecting different company right now so perhaps next time" winking at him and then walked towards the corner of the room and took a seat at one of the unoccupied table while placing her umbrella by her side. As she had nothing much else to do, Neomi continued to observe how the situation would develop as the 'boy' grabbed his leather bag and about to leave presumably marking the end of what was hopefully an amusing situation perhaps it would have been best to arrive sooner but just as everything had appeared to have died down and feeling a sense of disappointment she sighed. That was until she heard the distinct noise of many coins being dropped, she turned towards the source of the sound and it appears that the 'boy' dropped his bag and then started turning to something else before leaving "well that wasn't something you see everyday" she said smiling.

Casden Ironmark
The Tavern

After Wroth had dumped way too much money into Casden's hands, he had meant to call him back and tell him about it - but he was out the door before he could even get the first word out. He wasn't about to go chasing after the drunk, angry daemon, so he slipped the bag of coins under the counter and where it would be safe, planning to give it back to him whenever he came around. Casden was an honest man, not a thief. Before long he slipped into the back of the tavern, where the kitchen was, and started helping out the chefs once more while he left Yuki out front. Probably a mistake, considering all the chaos that went on while he was away.

As soon as he came back, the Talis blinked, watching as the enormous 12 foot Wroth stood, fuming at his doorway. Good thing the ceiling was high enough. Damn... I need to make sure he doesn't break anything, thought the redheaded man, slowly inching into the room calmly. "Sorry about that, Wroth, I did really mean to give you your money back, chap." He made a signal with his fingers to one of the bartenders, and the woman froze up, shaking her head. After whispering something to her, she hesitantly approached the spot where Wroth was standing and began to pick up his coins that had fallen, holding them out to him with shaky fingers. "H-here."

Passing a hand over his face, Casden approached where Dareth was and smiled. "Morning, Dareth. You up for a drink or a meal? It's still early, so you'd best get some breakfast before the festivities." He suggested, crossing his arms over his broad chest. He briefly examined a fancily-dressed lady, Neomi, sitting by herself, and caught her attention. "What about you, miss? Anything?"

The Two Talismans Tavern
Neomi Damian

After the Daemon 'kid' thing left the tavern she believed that the rest of her time here would become quite boring as she was waiting for her friend to arrive, until that was the owner of the tavern caught her attention, he was a rather well built red headed fellow now that she took a good look at him. "I would like a glass of water, thank you" now looking directly into his light green eyes with her legs crossed as she was sitting "and perhaps if you could tell me if you happen to catch a girl putting her hands in pockets which is not hers, she's a friend of mine, tell her I'm waiting here if you do happen to spot her" after a very brief moment of time thinking to herself she realized she hadn't gotten that thing's name "also would you be so kind as enlightening me of what that thing's name was, I would be very grateful" she said while smiling innocently.

"Well shit.", Dareth mumbled with a grin. I survived talking to THAT. But now he knew for sure. Wroth is not to be taken lightly. He gladly watched Neomi go sit in the corner. For a moment, Dareth worried she might anger the creature. Maybe I'm judging her too harsh?, but then he stopped that thought. He had to be wary around her. Dareth then realised that Casden's standing right in front. He probably told him to eat something. He appreciated the thought, but answered "Nah Talis. I'd like a stiff drink, though. Nevermind, give me a double."

This was going to be a long day. He decided that after these few rounds, Dareth'd go and play his lute in the city.
...drinks to be downed and songs to be sung.

Casden Ironmark
The Tavern

"Alright, coming right up, you two." That said, Casden took a bottle of straight whiskey from the shelf and poured a substantial amount of it into Dareth's glass, effectively making him a stiff double. Setting it on a coaster over the hard redwood counter in front of him, the man stroked his scratchy chin. "Call me if you need anything else, lad. Don't drink too much, you've got a performance to do, aye?" With a wink, he then fished around for another clean cup under the counter, and poured a jug of purified water into it. Swiftly, he made his way over to Neomi, placing it in front of the lady gingerly. "I don't believe I've seen your friend here today, but I'll keep an eye out."

His gaze trailed over to the doorway where the brute of a daemon had been standing, and he crossed his arms over his chest. "Aye, the child is named Wroth; though you've seen his true form already. He's The Forsaken Prince, Galizur's, bodyguard. Hired by Lady Aeriseth I do believe." With a curl of his upper lip into a smile, he turned away from her, back to his counter. "You hear a lot of things as a bartender in these parts. Water's free, by the way. Enjoy." And he took his place, once more, behind the bar.

The Two Talismans Tavern
Neomi Damian

I see so he is the prince's dog, she thought to herself and as she was given the glass of water and she showed her signature smile which feigned purity but what truly lay beneath that smile was of somebody who would truly love to kill everybody in this room. The very thought of causing pain caused her to feel euphoria for just a brief moment but enough to cause her aura to become temporary visible, it was black in color and looked liked black smog in the shape of tendrils formed. Quickly however she managed to calm herself down "Oops my apologies that only happens whem im nervous, I do apologise if it startled you but thank you again for the glass of water" she said as she took a sip.

Yuki - Two Talismans, District of Sloth

Finding herself little needed she returned to her counter through a doorway to the left of the bar. It was simple with a stack of forms next to a register as well as a chart. Along the wall behind the counter was a series of mail boxes. Each mailbox has a decorative number painted on the black door in golden paint. Smiling she eased herself onto a seat and set about checking over things.

Things were always slow for her in the mornings and something told her to doubt it would change even when a festival was about. She doodled on scratch paper when it suited her and wrote little poems and notes she needed to remember.

At the rabbit’s sudden appearance she frowned softly, “Talk? To who? And whatever for?”

Esra T. Jones

A kitsune female had made her way to the pub and glanced around quietly, skeptically. 'Where is that jerk! He cheated me!!!' She, to say the least, did not often get conned out of gold that she herself played tricks to get: so when the black leather bag vanished into nothingness and all that remained turned out to be pieces of grain and corns, such like that, spelling out fools gold... Oh, Esra was furious.

Though she could not say for sure that the man she was pursing went here - having lost him previously in the streets of Abaddon - the white featured kitsune did have a hunch.

Nemo

Got lost in the crowd searching for the Tavern he didn't expect so many people to show up even for the festival. A long stiff drink of ale is what he needed right now, but as soon as he went into near the door he spotted the Kisune he had just dealt with. "you cannot be serious." he thought. Was this girl just lonely or a glutton for punishment? Still he was rather surprised by her spirit and determination, it was something rare to see. He poked his head in through the door to see what was going on.

What he saw was the Kisune girl looking to and fro most likely for him. "a drink can wait. maybe she'll make another ass out of herself if i just stay outside." He than from the sides of his eye saw his sister sitting down in the corner with a glass of water, she didn't see him and for right now he felt it best. After all he always loved surprising her.

The tavern was rather crowded. Other people who can't stand this damn festival? He thought curiously. Well, Neomi's still here. Some newcomers as well. He sat at the bar. When Talis looked at him, he only said: "Water, please." Talis looked like he's about to laugh his ass off. Dareth was one of the worst drinkers around. He chuckled to himself. "Would you mind if I played my lute, Talis? I'm gonna have a bard battle of sorts. I need to create a song."

Esra T. Jones

Upon not spotting the male, her shoulders slumped dejectedly. Though, she decided firmly that she would stick around Til the festival began: then she would seek out that prince, if he could really be called one, and try and see if she could form a bond with him. However, the pale featured female was somewhat curious if her reasonings behind wanting this bond were what she though.

Nemo
Outside- the Two Talisman

Saw that the females guard was down. Good that might mean she'll leave soon, however a closer inspection of her revealed that she was very attractive.. Not as his sister but still he admired her spunk and charm, his sister and him often let some join in on the fun if they were in the mood so he wasn't ru-. He smacked the side of his head harder than he wanted but it got him out of a lustful stupor. For a second his incubus was showing, she was a brat with clear delusions of grandeur if she thought that she could out -wit him.. /she did kinda at the Library\.... it was clear he needed another shot of pixie dust luckily he always keeps a spare bag in his pocket if needed.

Last edited:
Esra T. Jones

Her ears twitched slightly at the sound of a smacking noise, but she figured that it would be some drunken twat that made some foolish error, so, she approached the bar and rested her sharp chin into her slender fingers and small palm. "Hmm, do you have any te—" it sounded a bit naive to ask for something like that at a tavern, so she changed it quickly. "Tequila?" It was a weird drink that someone on the road let her try, awful. Her nose scrunched up at the very idea of drinking that!

~Lila Nender- Two Talisman Tavern~

Lila stepped into the tavern, scanning the place for a moment, surprised at the amount of people that were in the tavern before taking a seat. She felt a drink was necessary and she was happy to see that she had generous amount of copper on her person. Her earlier assessment about the man she picked off of was right but that was in the past now she just wanted a nice stiff ale.

Last edited:
Nemo
Outside the Two Talisman

Another poking his head in reveled that Dareth was here. "hmmm." From his back pocket he grabbed a few silver coins and than as he held one in his right hand, he threw one aiming at Dareth, the first couple missed one landing in a fat patrons drink, another hit the behind of a women severing drinks to a few ruffians causing her to drop the drinks and pop them both in the face, finally after the 3rd try he hit Dareth on the back of the neck. As he turned Nemo made a gesture with his finger beconning Dareth.

Back