Ame Damnee The Two Talismans Tavern

Brynhild Nyman- Two Talisman Tavern
Bryn felt Wroth's arms wrap around her and in that instant everything calmed as quick as it started. She reached up towards his face, her hand shaking as she tried to find him but she succeeded. Her fingers traced his face, his eyes, nose, lips. Losing her sight so quickly left her gluttonous towards touch, she didn't want to leave his embrace. Dry sobs racked her body as she could no longer cry, but she still felt the urge to. What had her world become in such short days? Things turned too quickly and it was a surprise that she hadn't gone completely insane from it all...or maybe she had. Who knows anymore. "Wroth, I...I need Xena. My eyes...she can't bring back my eyes but..." she paused to bring her hands to the empty eye sockets. "They're gone....I'm scared...please don't leave me Wroth. I..don't leave."

Wroth
The Two Talisman Tavern

His embrace tightened as he placed his forehead on her and holding her shaking arm, "I will never leave you." looking up to her beautiful yet shaken form, the transformation was a success all things considered her power was astronomical... Yet he could not celebrate with her like he was planning to, right now he felt like he fucked up so hard, she did choose path yet she couldn't have known what it would be like. No one could have known what could have happened when she became a Daeva, she is the first blood born to ever survive.The price it seemed was the cost of her eyes and the shock of the metamorphosis, from her and her body was drastically different than before, looking into her black depths just so she could feel that he was honest when he said that he would never leave her... It was strange that her eyes had been taken from her. "I'll teach you how to deal with these changes... We don't have long until Legion is unleashed." He hated telling her that now, but it was the truth. They only had hours before they had to face a creature that would rip this world apart with its bare hands if given the chance. We must be prepared....

Brynhild Nyman-Tavern
At the mention of Legion's coming, it seemed to sober up Bryn's frantic behavior. She stilled in Wroth's embrace before moving to stand up, her fingers trailing down his arm to his hand and grasping it lightly. "You're right. We have to prepare." A sigh left her as she shook her head lightly. "Follow me back to the Fringe and spar me. I need to get use to this body before anything else but also the Fringe is the safest area to be for when...Legion comes. Away from people." Her empty gaze met the interior of the tavern, trailing over the people there and their...fear? "We should leave as soon as possible, maybe stop and let Maric and Xena know where we'll be." she muttered, letting go of Wroth's hand. After she spoke, she quickly slipped out of the tavern and waited for her lover outside.

Wroth
The Two Talisman Tavern

Her bravery and adaptability to her new situation made Wroth's heart seem to beat faster, and his face warming up a bit. "That would be wise to let them know, though they would probably have a cow.... Fuck knows what they'll say." Looking around at the patrons and at the icy barkeeper Yuki. "Sorry for the mess..... All of you leave, as soon as you can because in 20 hours Abbadon will become a war zone, the likes you've never known." At that Wroth left out the door where Byrn was waiting. "Well, I gave the message, up to them if they want to stay or flee. My conscious is clear either way." He smirked as he took her hand. "Just try not to kill me." He half-joked some sweat dripping off his face.

Brynhild Nyman- Tavern
"I won't kill you, Wroth. I couldn't even in my current state." Bryn stated with a a small smile as her hand tightened slightly around his. "Let's go find Lust and Pride now, they can probably send message to Ryuna and Rayen. I just need to get away from all of this as soon as possible." She waved her hand around. "It's strange. I can't see but I can...feel. The anger, the happiness, the fear. I don't know." She shook her head. "

Wroth
The Two Talisman Tavern

As they made their way down the street Wroth couldn't help but notice all the people staring at Brynhild, even for a Daemon her form was piacular, "Hmp!"His checks inflated a little. "Don't sell yourself too short, a Deva is something even an Envy or an Ethereal would have trouble dealing with." He wasn't going to let her underestimate her new power that would be too cruel to hide the fact she is stronger than him by a wide margin, though that is only because he is unable to transform or use his powers. "hmmmm." Wroth started to ponder something, she was a white Deva and Legion did have amazing telepathic powers so maybe, "Hey Bryn. What am I thinking about right now?" Wroth started thinking about how she looked and how somehow she became more attractive, she beat something that would have been impossible for any normal person and that made him feel so much more respect and love for her.

Back