Josh M, Jun 6, 2015

Hearing the two strangers, Travis whipped out his twin swords, The Rose nasty, getting into fighting position...

kLkC8fm.jpg

"Hey! What the hell's going on here?! You two bring me here! "

Travis would look Lora's hand, noticing his sword was not out.

"Shit. You and your girl are in the same mess I am in. Fuck. This shit has me buggin'. Gotta stay calm. So, let me guess? You two cosplay? "

"Wait, what's that?" Abel's expression became grave as he spotted the two creatures. Demons? Here? He quickly ran over, understanding they needed help, "What's wrong, demon bros?" His eyes moved to Jupiter's legs and his mouth made an O shape, "Got it, just stay still, little pink demon." He crouched by her form and allowed a green magical glow come to his hands before gently pressing his hand against her legs. Hopefully, she wouldn't freak out while he healed her.
Jupiter let out a nod, but a warning growl as he came a bit close to her. Jupiter's eyes were wide open as she saw Abel's hands going on to her legs and healing her. Healing. Her. Jupiter almost freaked out, but it felt better and couldn't believe the sudden change from pain to relief. Jupiter gave out a squee of happiness and her feelers would life up from the cement and flow through the air.

Ver

Aqua said:
After speaking to Claire, another young man approached. She didn't recognize Shiki, but he seemed to know whoever this woman was that Aqua had just assisted. "You two know each other?" she asked, glancing between Shiki and Claire.

"Oh, yeah. We go way back," Shiki nodded, continuing to give Claire a wary look, "We had a killer time with the Crossed back then, didn't we?" He sighed in exasperation, looking away, turning his back on the woman. Part of him wanted to say he couldn't even look at Claire, but he knew he shouldn't be like that, "... What would Aoko-sensei think if I were like this? She'd probably sock me..." He murmured, glancing at Claire, Aqua, and the others around, "... So why are you here, as I asked? Let me approach it differently; are you still with Wesker then?" He asked, still mistaking this Claire for another.

... Though he did note she looked different from the last time they had met.

Jupiter let out a nod, but a warning growl as he came a bit close to her. Jupiter's eyes were wide open as she saw Abel's hands going on to her legs and healing her. Healing. Her. Jupiter almost freaked out, but it felt better and couldn't believe the sudden change from pain to relief. Jupiter gave out a squee of happiness and her feelers would life up from the cement and flow through the air.
Abel grinned as Jupiter's ribbon-like feelers came to life and began fluttering, "Feel better, cutie? I'm glad if so," His hand reached out to gently pat the creature's head, not worried about being bitten and attacked. He found her fur was rather soft, almost soothing in its texture. She's really cute, this demon... Maybe she and her friend would want to come with me... His eyes shifted to Storm, the friendly grin still stuck on his face, "Do you two want to come with me for a bit? Seems like you're on your own and could use some company."

Grail, Grail Trigadon. Mask Wearer, defender of the universe's balance, all of that stuff. Nice to meet you, Margaery. Greeted Grail, putting her hand out for a shake.

"Your Grace" Loras quickly responded. "This is the queen you're speaking to, woman. You shall address her by her proper title."

Margaery closed her eyes and sighed softly again, then opened them and gave Grail a smile. "... It's no matter. I'm afraid we've lost our way, perhaps you could tell us where we are?"

As the two were speaking to Grail, they heard someone calling out to them. Loras turned his head, and upon seeing the strange man's swords, he immediately pulled out his own, pushing Margaery behind him with his spare arm. "Put those weapons away and step away from the queen immediately!!" He ordered him, although he had no idea what they actually were. They didn't look like the kind of swords people had in Westeros.

It's a shame well be the only ones from league. Maybe we'll find some one else. What do you say? *she picks you up and puts you on her styled hair*
Gnar

"Hursh, rao!" Gnar says as he is picked up by Vi, forgetting about Pikachu.

"Shugi shugi shugi!" Gnar taunted Pikachu.

Joseph smiled. 'Hell yeah. Got all my equipment and everything.'
He lifted the sword and bottle. His ring glowed for a brief moment.
'I'm guessing that you're another sorceror

Ridley nodded slightly, feigning interest.. But it was extremely hard to truly impress or intrigue this Siren... Not with all the things those golden eyes had seen. "Mm.. Nice. You do this sorta thing often, then?" she asked, pursing her lips.

"Wouldn't say I'm anythin' that fancy," the provocatively dressed blonde shrugged.​

As the two were speaking to Grail, they heard someone calling out to them. Loras turned his head, and upon seeing the strange man's swords, he immediately pulled out his own, pushing Margaery behind him with his spare arm. "Put those weapons away and step away from the queen immediately!!" He ordered him, although he had no idea what they actually were. They didn't look like the kind of swords people had in Westeros.

Specter gained his scythe and pointed it to Travis. Don't attack, unless you want to be killed. Said the lich, still hovering above the ground

Atomic Knight - June 6 2015

4Zbp2ld.png
Claire turned the boy, staring at him incredulously. Her mouth slightly agape, she churned what he was saying over in her head. It didn't take a genius to realize what was happening, here, but Claire didn't want to admit she'd already walked into the worst case scenario. Those Coalition agents had been fools to think her assistance wouldn't be met with some problems. "I don't know him," Claire said, looking to Aqua. It was true, mostly, as she couldn't put a name to the face. He did seem familiar, now that he was speaking. That other Claire had betrayed, like she had betrayed so many others.

"And I don't know who Dandy is. The Coalition sent me here, so if you have a problem with me, talk to them." She lifted her wrist to show off the communicator, proof that she was telling the truth. "I'm not the Claire you knew. You should know it's a big jumble of universes out there, right?" Gathering her courage, Claire let a deep breath. "I'm Claire Redfield, and I'm here to help."

wander-riding-agro-the-horse-away-from-danger.jpg

Wander couldn't explain it. Couldn't understand it. One moment, he'd been riding Agro, strafing the blasted titan before him like all the others. He'd slain quite a few already, as Dormin commanded, but he was nowhere near killing them all. It was all gonna be worth it in the end, however. All this death, chaos, and pain, would come to fruition soon enough. Because Wander would get Mono back, and that was all that mattered.

The beast was coming on strong. Slowly, as they all did, but with a lumbering power unlike any natural animal the world had ever created. Agro was faster than it, of course, easily outpacing the stone behemoth, but one wrong turn would spell doom for the horse and its rider. The stone valley in which they were riding was perfect for combatting the creature; spacious, with lots of breathing room. The only obstacle for miles was a smooth stone mesa, towering over the flat landscape, a few hundred meters from Wander and his horse.

Alright. Down to business. This thing was going down, that was a guarantee Wander could wager for. His bow slid from off his back, as it had a hundred times before. His hands were steady on the weapon, his left sneaking back around to pull an arrow from his old quiver. Two smooth motions Wander had practiced his whole life, and without a doubt his second and third favorite motions of all time. His personal favorite came next, as he nocked the arrow on his bowstring, Agro dexterously strafing around the colossus once again. Wander's eyes were those of a hawk, pinpointing the glowing spot beneath one hoof of the monster. A telltale weak point.

The shot was never finished. Wander's head couldn't recollect what had happened next, but before he knew it, Agro was sprawled out on the ground, and Wander was arcing over his fallen steed, somersaulting through the air. He expected a heavy impact, one he'd only felt a few times before; his body slamming into the ground, his head jarring and making his vision blur, and probably giving the beast enough time to finish him off. But Wander didn't feel; no, instead, he saw. Saw a flash of vaguely blue light, in the corner of his eyes as he catapulted through the air.
Before he knew it, he was awake again. Wait.....awake? Had he fallen asleep? What was going on? Daring to open his eyes, Wander found himself splayed out on an unfamiliar black surface, surrounded by unfamiliar things. They looked like buildings, yes, but something was a bit.....off. Not the kind of buildings he was used to, at any rate.

Obviously, the work of magic, though of what sort, he knew not. Was this a trick of Dormin's? Of the beast? It mattered not, as of this moment. Wander always made an effort to take a look at the basics before jumping to conclusions. Having a clear head would help stay alive, at least....

Wander's eyes looked to the landscape before him. It was blackened, scarred, full of rubble and fire. Shapes flitted about within the ruins, most of humanoid shape. He dropped his hand to his side, feeling for the handle of his blade, holding it like a security blanket. A slight pang of fear rose up in Wander's chest.

That's about when he heard a voice. That of a woman, a little faint, a little far. Too faint for him to hear the exact words, at any rate, but near enough for him to hear it at all. He tried to remain calm. Steeled himself a bit. He'd been in situations worse than this, of course. Wander didn't want to come across as a sniveling child. Turning and scanning the area, he caught sight of what he had heard.

Two women and a man, in strange clothing, unlike any Wander had seen before, conversing. They seemed friendly towards each other, which was promising for him. He took a step back, leaning behind some rubble, and took a second to straighten out his hair, dust his cloak off a bit, and clear his throat, before leaning back over the rubble.

"Uh....greetings?" He manages to stammer out. His voice cracks with the second word, and Wander silently curses at himself as he stares at the three others.​

Mighty Roman -Jun 6, 2015

Ridley said:
Ridley nodded slightly, feigning interest.. But it was extremely hard to truly impress or intrigue this Siren... Not with all the things those golden eyes had seen. "Mm.. Nice. You do this sorta thing often, then?" she asked, pursing her lips.

"Wouldn't say I'm anythin' that fancy," the provocatively dressed blonde shrugged.

I doubt that. Which kind of magic do you use? I'm a fan of fire myself and of course, Aniphagism. Its kind of in the name.

But I do this a lot. Here's my card:
Joseph handed Ridley a white business card, which said:
Joseph Aniphage
Dark Detective
Mystical Man of Mystery
'Some things are a mystery to all-so let me solve them'.
The message was followed by a phone number.
'I tend to deal with the unexplainable and inexplicable. The crazy and the dangerous. Sort of like me in a lot of ways.
He kissed Ridley's hand before standing back up.

C.T. - Jun 6, 2015

He glanced over at the guy now brandishing his...weapons. "Hey, easy there pal. Don't want to scare em too bad when faced with the unknown, do you?" Unless this is part of the test to unveil the true warrior...hmm. Killing them all in that case...easy.

"Oh, well even I can tell you that one, lady." He smirked, looking over at her.

Felix_Close_Up_S12E10.png

"It's clearly a ruined building. Shocking, ain't it?"

OrlandoBloomers Jun 6, 2015

Prologue: Max Caulfield & Chloe Price​

image.jpg

"This... is pretty surreal."

'No shit, Max. Welcome to understatement city.' Was that even the right word? "Surreal" was having a particularly vivid dream one night, or meeting a hero of yours in person. Those things were surreal.

Max Caulfield was pretty sure the English language didn't even have a word to describe... whatever this was. Crazy? Insane? Kooky, nuts, bizarre? They all just seemed too... mundane. How was she supposed to react to finding out there really were whole other universes than her own? That some evil arch-demon thing was threatening all of them, and the only way to stop him was to sign up for an interdimensional, real-life game of Clue?

Well... maybe it wasn't so different from finding out she was a human time machine. God, her life really had become a comic book lately, hadn't it? Warren would've had a stroke if he knew a thing about any of it, but he didn't. And Warren wasn't here.

Which wasn't to say she was here alone, though.

Honestly, Max was so glad Chloe came with. She needed a security blanket of some kind. They were still in way over their heads, but at least this way they were in way over their heads together.

They still had stuff to do at home, of course. Arcadia Bay, Rachel Amber, all of it. She hadn't just forgotten. But something as big as this obviously had to take precedence, and the town would still be there when they got back. It wasn't like they were pressed for time, anyways. They had all of it in the world. Literally.

Come to think of it, she hadn't actually asked how her partner in time (insert groan here) was taking all this. Was she freaking out, or was she as tough as ever? Couldn't hurt to ask. They were in this together, after all. She wouldn't have it any other way.

"I feel so out of my depth... like an otter trying to swim in the Bermuda Triangle. All the weirdness in Arcadia Bay suddenly doesn't seem so weird anymore, does it?"

She rubbed her elbow uncomfortably, casting a quick glance around at their pristine white surroundings.

"Also, I'm pretty sure we're lost. These hallways go on forever."

CEqD6jxUUAAt9Of.jpg

"Max? Don't know if you got the memo, but you can reverse time. You thinking something's surreal means there's gotta be some cereal shenanigans going on."
Yeah, after being saved multiple times by your best bud who had the gift (a fuckin' AWESOME one at that!) to rewind time, the normal person wouldn't have been bothered by much else. But Chloe Price wasn't your average everyday normal person. That was waaaaaaay too boring a lifestyle for, as her mother put it, a hellraiser like her!

She was always up for pushing the envelope and seeing everything life had to offer. And then lookin' past even that to reach under life's couch cushions and see what they mighta had stuffed under there. Not that she spent her time snooping through couches! No sir, she was way too mature for that-- oh who the hell was she trying to kid, of course she did. Just when Joyce and Step-Douche weren't looking, of course.

But this shit they were in right now wasn't something as minor and insignificant as couch-poaching. This was like something straight out of the edgiest fan-fic ever, complete with bigshot arch-demon being a douche. Chloe wasn't about to let her best friend slip away from her again, so naturally she tagged along with Max on this 'adventure' (if it could even be labeled that) when those Coalition freaks came a-knockin' for Arcadia Bay's resident time rewinder. But while internally Chloe's thoughts were a scrambled mess consisting of putting her and Max's safety above all else, Rachel's whereabouts were ever present throughout Chloe's mind. Maybe... Maybe they could possibly find answers while they were here? No, even if that was the case, she couldn't afford to let it cloud her judgement right now. It was just her and Max against the world. Just as it should've been. Speaking of which as her pal spoke up, she shrugged.

"Just stick by the good ol' shark and you'll be fine, otter." Chloe teased, uttering the iconic 'dun-dun-dun-dun' Jaws theme to get a reaction out of Max (who was, much to Chloe's delight, immediately freaked out). Once that was out of the way (and Max was done unleashing her inner deadarming beast on Chloe as payback), she let her impish grin fade and went on more seriously. "C'mon, don't gimme that self-deprecating bullshit. I sure as hell don't feel outta my depth, and neither should you. Anyone gives you shit, you can just rewind and make 'em do the funky chicken dance."

Max rolled her eyes, crossing her arms somewhat sullenly. "I can't mind control, Chloe. I'm not a Jedi. Plus, we're still lost. All the rewinding in the world isn't gonna get us out of these hallways."

She smirked, slinging an arm around Max's shoulder. "Chin up, hippie! If we're lost, at least we're lost together. Eh? Ehhhhh?"

"Sentimental stuff? Cue gag reflex."

Chloe had a point, though. Even with all this crazy shit going on, there wasn't a force on this earth that could've torn the two of them apart.

They had a pretty eventful first day. Kittens were saved, ticks were tocked, detectives were yoinked through wormholes and a door even got busted down. Things settled down after that, though; they found their rooms, ate, exercised, showered, and all that normal stuff. Flash forward a few days and there they were, standing with the rest of the colorful crew in the teleport chamber, getting ready to, well... teleport. She was never gonna get used to referring to that as an actual mode of transport.

"Are you... ready for this?"

"Fuck no. You?"

Max shook her head breathlessly, the same weird, unpleasant jittery sensation people got while waiting for job interviews gnawing at her stomach and making her knees restless. Was this it? Were they prepared? How did they prepare? What the fuck was even going on???

"...Chloe, I-"

"You better not be about to go chickenshit on me, Max. Look, I can't do this without you, you can't do this without me, but together?"

tumblr_npj9g0VdPG1uu8r0xo2_500.jpg

"...Fuck, okay so we probably still can't do this but we can damn well give it our best shot! Our universe needs us, Max. We got this."

Max was silent for a few moments, collecting her thoughts with raised eyebrows before she finally gave her response.

"...You're right. Sappy, but... right. Don't worry about me, Cap'n Price! My morale's at an all-time high."

She gave a sardonic salute, transitioning seamlessly into their basic secret handshake for good luck.

NP3hEAf.gif

"What's the worst that could happen, anyway?"

"Oh, fuck! Chloe! Get this rock off my leg!"

Max gave a pained hiss as she carefully moved her leg underneath the pile of rubble pinning it. Nothing was crushed or broken, thankfully, but she was pretty sure that was gonna bruise.

Welp. Did not take long for everything to go to shit, judging from their surroundings and the haggard state of the rest of the teleportees. Now what?​

Ver - Jun 6, 2015

Claire said:
4Zbp2ld.png
Claire turned the boy, staring at him incredulously. Her mouth slightly agape, she churned what he was saying over in her head. It didn't take a genius to realize what was happening, here, but Claire didn't want to admit she'd already walked into the worst case scenario. Those Coalition agents had been fools to think her assistance wouldn't be met with some problems. "I don't know him," Claire said, looking to Aqua. It was true, mostly, as she couldn't put a name to the face. He did seem familiar, now that he was speaking. That other Claire had betrayed, like she had betrayed so many others.

"And I don't know who Dandy is. The Coalition sent me here, so if you have a problem with me, talk to them." She lifted her wrist to show off the communicator, proof that she was telling the truth. "I'm not the Claire you knew. You should know it's a big jumble of universes out there, right?" Gathering her courage, Claire let a deep breath. "I'm Claire Redfield, and I'm here to help."​

AM7q4PJ.png
He looked at her with a blink, seeing the communicator. Though he had never personally come into contact with the Coalition, he knew of its existence, and if they were involved, then perhaps he needed to back off. With that, Shiki took a breath, looking at Claire again. If what she was saying was the truth, he had no reason to be wary of her, but even so, something in the back of his head said that something was wrong.

Murderer.

Shiki pursed his lips, attempting to block out the other voice in his head, before shaking his head. "You're... another Claire then. So that's why you look different, but..." You're still suspicious, he wanted to say, but he didn't. He'd keep his eye on her, but he wouldn't act, "... Well, sorry then," he mumbled softly, running a hand through his hair. In the times that had passed since his discovery of the Murder Games, his mood had dipped into the negatives, and he had grown a tad grumpier than he used to be, "I'm Shiki Tohno. Sorry about the rude introduction earlier then."

Mighty Roman - Jun 6, 2015

Wander said:
"Uh....greetings?" He manages to stammer out. His voice cracks with the second word, and Wander silently curses at himself as he stares at the three others.

Greetings. said Joseph, merrily. 'I'm guessing that you're either one of the Old High Sorcerors, or a Horseman on Casual Friday. What's your name?

Josh M - Jun 6, 2015

travis4.jpg
w

Looking away duo, seemingly blowing them off, he'd at the Man who first addressed him. Not before Flipping the male the bird.

"I'm thinkin' somethin' paranormal. This some creepy fuckin' shit. It reminds me of this time I fough this weird ghost thing. Creepy fucker. Names Travis Touchdown, You? What about the Queen and her royal bitch's names? So you got a name, Fido?'

The Travis noticed the Scythe. Putting his sword away, Travis would push the Scythe downward gently

"Hey, you pulled your weapon out, right? Isn't the pot callin' the kettle black, much?"

Specter then held her hand firmly and with 5 teleports, they made it to where Grail was with Loras and his brother. Grail, she needs a snack. Said the lich, referring to the disfigured girl whose hand Specter was holding. Right. Said the mask wearer before reaching out in her backpack before landing her hand on a packet of trail mix sh packed in. Here. Said Grail before handing over th plastic bag, not being repulsed by the hole in Emily's head.
Emily grabbed the plastic bag and dug her head in it, eating.
The hole in her head began to shrivel- parts of her head stitching itself together.
"Much obliged"

Neko Shogun

Shiki said:
Shiki03.png

"Oh, yeah. We go way back," Shiki nodded, continuing to give Claire a wary look, "We had a killer time with the Crossed back then, didn't we?" He sighed in exasperation, looking away, turning his back on the woman. Part of him wanted to say he couldn't even look at Claire, but he knew he shouldn't be like that, "... What would Aoko-sensei think if I were like this? She'd probably sock me..." He murmured, glancing at Claire, Aqua, and the others around, "... So why are you here, as I asked? Let me approach it differently; are you still with Wesker then?" He asked, still mistaking this Claire for another.

... Though he did note she looked different from the last time they had met.
Claire said:
4Zbp2ld.png

"And I don't know who Dandy is. The Coalition sent me here, so if you have a problem with me, talk to them." She lifted her wrist to show off the communicator, proof that she was telling the truth. "I'm not the Claire you knew. You should know it's a big jumble of universes out there, right?" Gathering her courage, Claire let a deep breath. "I'm Claire Redfield, and I'm here to help."

Master Aqua
btRflLZ.png

Feeling her magic running a little low, Aqua allowed her armor to fade to let it to recover. She glanced between the pair who had introduced themselves with a bit of interest. "That's right, there are a lot of worlds out there. The proof she is who she says is right on her wrist. Anyhow, I assume you're with the Coalition also?" Aqua questioned Shiki, mentally going over his words before realizing something. "Wait a second, did you mention a woman named Aoko?" she asked. Now that she thought about it, Aqua remembered Aoko mentioning a Shiki before. Could this have been him?​

Midnight Maiden

Two women and a man, in strange clothing, unlike any Wander had seen before, conversing. They seemed friendly towards each other, which was promising for him. He took a step back, leaning behind some rubble, and took a second to straighten out his hair, dust his cloak off a bit, and clear his throat, before leaning back over the rubble.

"Uh....greetings?" He manages to stammer out. His voice cracks with the second word, and Wander silently curses at himself as he stares at the three others

i32wA.jpg

At the new arrival, Ridley gave her counterpart a slight glance, licking her red lollipop. It was unspoken, but this was Ridley giving Teresa permission to speak. At this, Teresa offered the smaller looking boy the same slight nod she'd given Joseph.. But with softer eyes. She had a soft spot for kids, and the male appeared to be one. "Heya, kid."
I doubt that. Which kind of magic do you use? I'm a fan of fire myself and of course, Aniphagism. Its kind of in the name.

But I do this a lot. Here's my card:
Joseph handed Ridley a white business card, which said:
Joseph Aniphage
Dark Detective
Mystical Man of Mystery
'Some things are a mystery to all-so let me solve them'.
The message was followed by a phone number.
'I tend to deal with the unexplainable and inexplicable. The crazy and the dangerous. Sort of like me in a lot of ways.
He kissed Ridley's hand before standing back up.
Ridley only shrugged again. "As I said; I ain't got anything fancy.. I'm more of a pacifist than a fighter." Yeah... A pacifist that loves to sit back and watch fights

She accepted the card nonchalantly, glancing it over with gold eyes. "..Huh. That's got a ring to it, Mr. Mystery."​

"I'm thinkin' somethin' paranormal. This some creepy fuckin' shit. It reminds me of this time I fough this weird ghost thing. Creepy fucker. Names Travis Touchdown, You? What about the Queen and her royal bitch's names? So you got a name, Fido?'

The Travis noticed the Scythe. Putting his sword away, Travis would push the Scythe downward gently

"Hey, you pulled your weapon out, right? Isn't the pot callin' the kettle black, much?"

First of all, you may adress me as Specter Knight or Specter. Secondly, you treat me and my partner with respect.Lastly, I draw my weapon so I can assure you won't attack with my guard down. Said the lich coldly.

Back