Sandra - Jun 8, 2015

"Still, you haven't seen the kind of weird I get wrapped up to every day... and there's NO way you guys are going to make me get out of this crystal dome!" Lapis stammered a bit with her words, but at least this time she sounded casual about the situation other than the previous time she encased herself in a crystal dome.

Espeon would take a moment to examine the fruit that Ulysses had out for her, before nibbling on it happily. Well, it turns out that the psychic-type pokemon just favored fruits over poffins.

Red had a smile on his face to see that Espeon happened to be calm and relaxed near new people.

Jupiter would do the same, nibbling on the fruit happily. Jupiter then would return to Abel, curling up again with the fruit she is eating slowly.

Storm followed her around still, "Graaaaa!!!!!" ( Seriously, what does the jewel do?!" ) Storm cocked his head at the fruit.

Ver - Jun 8, 2015

Iris Heart said:
"Woman?" YOU SHALL ADDRESS ME AS MADAME GODDESS!" Iris Heart said as she approached closer to Lapis
"Not with that attitude, sister! Now cut that out before I have you put you over my knee and teach you a lesson, dummy!" He said, bonking her on the head again like he would with the normal Plutia.

Whether this would end well for him had yet to be seen.​

Bomb - Jun 8, 2015

Shiki said:
"Not with that attitude, sister! Now cut that out before I have you put you over my knee and teach you a lesson, dummy!" He said, bonking her on the head again like he would with the normal Plutia.

Whether this would end well for him had yet to be seen.

"You're next." Iris Heart casually said.

Gummi Bunnies - Jun 8, 2015

Bomb said:
"Geez being inside your dome, being afraid of strangers... I hate your guts."

Iris heart used her whip sword to bust open Lapis's dome open with great strength.

"Come on! Isn't it better to be face to face!?" Iris Heart said as she readies her whip sword while waking in where the dome once was..
Shiki said:
Shiki07.png

"Woman, you stop right there, right now! I mean it!" Shiki exclaimed like an angry father or something of the sort, flabbergasted by her so sudden transformation out of the blue, lecturing her and like, waving his finger at her scoldingly, "Alright?"

Abel sighed at her response, "Dammit, Lapis, you can't just coward away like this... This won't help you at all in the long run..." His mind filled with ideas of how to inspire her to open to them, many being hare-brained schemes that involved antics similar to old cartoons with some sort of canine and bird duo. However, he knew none of those would work, not with an easily frightened girl like Lapis.

He knocked again on the side of the dome, trying to get her attention, "Lapis, can I come in?" Hopefully, she at least let him talk to her face-to-face unlike a stranger standing on her porch.

"Dammit, I was trying to talk to her, Plutia!" Abel yelled at the woman, not at all scared by her weapon, "Can't you just let someone with a delicate touch take care of this?"

"Woman?" YOU SHALL ADDRESS ME AS MADAME GODDESS!" Iris Heart said as she approached closer to Lapis.

Lapis was going to consider it, but was shocked to see that someone has gone and shattered her crystal dome again.

"You have some nerve, don't you?!" Lapis sounded pretty ticked off with Iris Heart going off and breaking her crystal dome, to where she would fully activate her Mark of Crystillium. The three crystals latched to her belt being sent out by her telekinetic control.

"Sad fact that you're going after some emotional wreck like me... huh? This is clearly self-defense on my end!"

TheColourlessRainbow - Jun 8, 2015

Everything moved so fast for the sisters, it was like chaos. After everything was done and settled, they realized that they clearly where not where they were meant to go, this wasn't the universe the arch demon was hiding in. Phoebe looked at the ruined new York with awe in her eyes, while Piper and Prue was looking at the half standing buildings that still seemed to tower over them.

Thuro Pendragon - Jun 8, 2015

Desmond looked at the others and the chaos was going on. He listened, and he listened, and he listened, and something inside him broke.

He reached out and pulled the lever to release the back door. Then he leaped out.

OO8FbBc.gif

"Desmond?" Ezio asked as he saw his younger counterpart leap out of the van.​

Khan of the Mardu - Jun 8, 2015

Lapis said:
Lapis was going to consider it, but was shocked to see that someone has gone and shattered her crystal dome again.

"You have some nerve, don't you?!" Lapis sounded pretty ticked off with Iris Heart going off and breaking her crystal dome, to where she would fully activate her Mark of Crystillium. The three crystals latched to her belt being sent out by her telekinetic control.

"Sad fact that you're going after some emotional wreck like me... huh? This is clearly self-defense on my end!"
"Lapis, stop!" Abel screamed as he ran to put himself between her and Iris, arms spread to show he wasn't hiding a weapon of any kind, "This isn't helping anybody, dammit!" He paused for a moment, trying to think of what to say next. Already, he was afraid he was going to choke from stepping between the two powerful women. No, I can't be afraid! "Please... Just put your dome back up with me and you inside and calm down.... We can talk inside it without Iris attacking..."​

Jeremi - Jun 8, 2015

Lapis said:

Crusader was having second thoughts about joining this group now...

"Can we please calm down before this escalates any further?"

Crusader was having second thoughts about joining this group now...

"Can we please calm down before this escalates any further?"

"Seems my little brother is attempting to calm the tensions as you speak, miss," Naoya countered from behind Crusader, watching Abel act as the peace-keeper.​

"Lapis, stop!" Abel screamed as he ran to put himself between her and Iris, arms spread to show he wasn't hiding a weapon of any kind, "This isn't helping anybody, dammit!" He paused for a moment, trying to think of what to say next. Already, he was afraid he was going to choke from stepping between the two powerful women. No, I can't be afraid! "Please... Just put your dome back up with me and you inside and calm down.... We can talk inside it without Iris attacking..."
"... fine, but looks like I have to really re-enforce the dome if she tries anything again," Lapis sighed in dismay, having the three crystals return to her belt. It didn't take long for her to manifest another crystal dome, this time around herself and Abel, and that this dome was much thicker to where it would withstand most attacks without shattering to pieces like last time.

"Happy?" she says as she leans against the wall of the crystal dome, her eyes and a small portion of her hair returning to normal once the crystal dome was up.

Jeremi - Jun 8, 2015

"Seems my little brother is attempting to calm the tensions as you speak, miss," Naoya countered from behind Crusader, watching Abel act as the peace-keeper.

Crusader sighed. "We should have better things to do than...this." Her hand slid down to Mjolnir, just in case they needed something to wrap this up quickly, luckily however it seemed to have solved itself for the time being.

"... fine, but looks like I have to really re-enforce the dome if she tries anything again," Lapis sighed in dismay, having the three crystals return to her belt. It didn't take long for her to manifest another crystal dome, this time around herself and Abel, and that this dome was much thicker to where it would withstand most attacks without shattering to pieces like last time.

"Happy?" she says as she leans against the wall of the crystal dome, her eyes and a small portion of her hair returning to normal once the crystal dome was up.

"Kind of, more just hopeful that nothing will bother us again," Abel answered back with a sigh, sitting down to rest, "So... Why are you so afraid of our group? No one's going to try and hurt you or anything," he hoped she had begun to relax at least. He couldn't risk another attack by her when he was trapped within her dome.​

Bomb - Jun 8, 2015

Iris Heart

*before Lapis made another dome*
Lapis said:

"Very well..."

*now after she makes another dome*

"Tch!" Iris Heart said as another dome is made. It wasn't worth breaking through again.

"Well then... like I said... you're next." Iris Heart calmly walked towards Shiki.

Gnar

Meanwhile Gnar is scared that the two women were about to fight just now. He poked his head out behind Abel's legs to be sure if it was over.

"Maga?"

"Kind of, more just hopeful that nothing will bother us again," Abel answered back with a sigh, sitting down to rest, "So... Why are you so afraid of our group? No one's going to try and hurt you or anything," he hoped she had begun to relax at least. He couldn't risk another attack by her when he was trapped within her dome.
"... its... complicated," she started, moving herself to where she would be lying on the ground, holding one of her crystals in her hands and examining it,"Judging from all of the things I've gotten myself wrapped into... I'm actually afraid to get someone hurt... that's all. End of story."

Ryu Keiko - Jun 8, 2015

Floating.... Just float along in silence. Ryu... Or Ryu's conscience just floated along in the endless void that had become his life. He was alone. No Lupa. No Galaya. No friends. No Ter-

As he floated along, he thought back to the Reapers' game... Where he, or rather Neikan, tortured not only him, but those around him. He had become a traitor. Killing off people for an evil mastermind, like it was a game. He remembered the faces of those he managed to kill and the laughter he had as he did it. I guess this is a fitting end for me... He thought to himself as he floated. He could no longer hear Neikan in his head. Maybe he was finally rid of him. He didn't know. But he did know, this would be his life from now on.

Ryu was suddenly blinded by a harsh bright light from the distance. He shielded his eyes as best he could before it seemed to consumed the area, blinding everything from his sight. He didn't even bother screaming out because shortly after things were said and done, he felt himself get thrown to the ground. Wait.. Ground?

Ryu opened his eyes and feels around. He couldn't believe what he was seeing...

Enjoy your second chance.... He heard a voice echo in his ears, almost like the passing wind.

@anyone around....

(sorry, I tried my best to make an entry post for myself TT.TT)

*now after she makes another dome*

"Tch!" Iris Heart said as another dome is made. It wasn't worth breaking through again.

"Well then... like I said... you're next." Iris Heart calmly walked towards Shiki.

Gnar

Meanwhile Gnar is scared that the two women were about to fight just now. He poked his head out behind Abel's legs to be sure if it was over.

"Maga?"

"Crap, Gnar got in with me," Abel muttered as he noticed Gnar had been trapped in the dome as well. Picking him up with both hands, he began to gently pet the orange furball, "Sorry he got in, Lapis. Looks like he stayed too close to me."​

Lapis Lazuli said:
"... its... complicated," she started, moving herself to where she would be lying on the ground, holding one of her crystals in her hands and examining it,"Judging from all of the things I've gotten myself wrapped into... I'm actually afraid to get someone hurt... that's all. End of story."

"You're... afraid of hurting people?" Abel cocked an eyebrow at that, honestly confused by the statement, "But... Aren't you hurting other people by closing yourself off like this? Not physically, but emotionally. What about your friends like me and the others? You're hurting us by running away, as if you want nothing to do with us."​

Ziogen (RIP) - Jun 8, 2015

Revya

"Aahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

HAAA HAA HAAA HAAA."

Welp, she was having fun watching these guys go at it.

Carry on.

Back