Mighty Roman, Jun 6, 2015

At this, Teresa's head turned back to Joseph. "Ya mean the Murder Games? I 'ave, but Rid hasn't.. I don't think," she answered, arms crossing again. Rid nodded in confirmation of this. "Yeah.. This is my first time. What about you, though? You're talkin' pretty big, if ya haven't been in one yet," she teased, grinning faintly. "And I can assure you.. I can take care of myself."

The Dark Caster's eyes raked over Wander briefly.. Before she pursed her lips again. "I'm no expert, but.. I think I can safely say 'Welcome to New York'.. Or, it's remains, judging by the look of this dump."

Joseph looked at Teresa, curiously. 'Has she got you under some kind of enchantment? You don't seem to be acting of your own accord.

As for you,
he looked at Ridley. I may be a first-timer, but in my town, lasting a week is a pretty big damn achievement. He smiled, enigmatically. 'You're being very mysterious. I'm just keen to know what your powers really are.'

Mighty Roman, Jun 6, 2015

Wander tilts his head in confusion. New York? By the way she worded it, it sounded like the woman was talking about a city. Judging by the ruins, a strange one, at that. He feels the familiar dread, rising up into his chest, as the man mentions an......arch demon? Murder Games? What the blazes could that mean?

His voice catches in his throat again, but Wander manages to choke words out. "I.....Murder Games? No, I don't know what that is, I just.....I need to get back to Mono, there has to be a way out, I......" Wander trails off, gulping a bit. Whoever these people were, they had a better idea of what was going on, and he had a strong feeling to stick with them.
'Then I have a feeling thatyou should stick with me, buddy. It's a whole new dangerous world out here. Its kind of hard to explain, but we're off to kill a demon, because he holds games where people betray and kill each other. Want to come with?'

Ver

Master Aqua said:
9K2cEq2.png

"Yes, we kind of are talking about Aoko. This is her friend, Shiki," the keyblade master said to Abel. Aqua felt a little suspicious of Shiki when he mentioned not coming from the Coalition, but let it go for the moment because she was curious of what he knew about Aoko. "So it really is you. I-- Actually, you look familiar. I may have met you once, or another version of you." She paused before adding, "Aoko isn't here, is she? I know she's tough, but this place is dangerous and I'd hate to see her hurt..."
"Cool, nice to meet you, Shiki," Abel gave the guy a thumbs up, "Abel's my name and demon summoning is my game. Oh, and whooping ass is my hobby."

Naoya sighed as his brother tried to be funny or some weird form of cute, "Yes, 'whoop ass' indeed. Anyways, how about we get to work, hmm? We should figure out why we're here and who caused this destruction," his arms slipped into each other's sleeves as he crossed his arms, making it appear the two strips of fabric were connected, "Would it be too soon to assume Akibahara had a hand in this?"​
1qA8W2t.png

"Have we? Maybe..." Shiki nodded, "Marble Phantasm really does a number on me when I seem to travel through worlds, but ah... I guess you don't really know what that is," he spoke, "In any case, you want to ask about Sensei? Well... no, she's not here in this very place, at this very moment. At least, I don't think she is," he continued, briefly shaking his head before looking around to make sure, "Yeah, Sensei's real tough alright. But don't worry. She can take care of herself. After all, she's one of the strongest mages I know, and she has a strong heart to go with it," he said, breaking a bit, "Buuut... I do remember she said I was supposed to be a part of her big plan or whatever, so I can't be for sure. Who knows? Maybe she's watching us from a secluded area... or she's waiting. Either way, I have a good feeling we'll see her soon. Sensei's pretty shrewd like that after all."

Afterwards, he would turn to Naoya and Abel, nodding to the two of them. "Nice to meet you too. Sorry we couldn't meet under better circumstances... like on an island or whatever," he spoke, before listening to what Naoya said, "I would assume this is his doing. If he's not the direct cause of this city's destruction, I know he's at least plotting something. With this many different people from different worlds... it couldn't be anything other than a Murder Game."

A Murder Game. Even now, the phrase left a somewhat bad taste in his mouth. Perhaps it was the fact that two words that didn't belong together were bunched into one phrase. Something as grim and serious as "murder" and something as light-hearted and childish as "game." As if Akibahara treated murder like it was no big deal. Then again, he probably didn't think anything of it, what with his cross-dimensional plans of total, utter chaos and destruction. That's why he had to be stopped. Him and his games.

Travis said:
"Respect is earned not given. So shut the fuck up, Knight fuckface. You agree, Felix?"

Specter then took Travis by the neck and held him in the air. You listen here, "fuck face". You will learn how to respect people around here or Ill have to teach you myself. Said the knight, now a meter in the air. Grail looked at the two. YOU TWO! STOP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW! Yelled the woman, approaching them. Specter ignored his partner.

"Grr, well fine if nobody wants to help then I'll fucking get you out myself. Don't worry Max, you'll be out of-huh?" Chloe blinked as the British sounding dude who looked like he belonged a couple of centuries back stepped forward to assist. Not really having expected the help after what felt like a long duration of silence, Chloe was temporarily dumbstruck as she stepped aside to let Jon assist in removing the rubble. She had taken note of him apparently flinching after looking at her. Granted with her kind of behavior and recent lifestyle choices, she was used to getting that kind of reaction out of people. But she never expected that she'd get that reaction from some dude carrying a sword around.

"I don't know what the hell the First Men are but if they give you the strength to get this crap off my friend's leg then go for it, pal."
Chloe said whilst taking a step back to let John work. As he did so, Chloe folded her arms. The rate and speed at which he removed the rubble was kind of impressive she guessed. But she could have done it too. If she had to. Probably.

"Uhhh, t-thank you, dude." Chloe chirped back before making her way over to Max to offer a helping hand up once Jon had removed all the rubble. Don't get her wrong, she did appreciate how the guy had helped Max but the weird scale was reaching moderate levels with this guy. He seemed nervous for some reason. She couldn't begin to imagine why. Fuck if she had a sword, she'd be anything but nervous. Still if he helped Max, he couldn't be all that bad and what the fuck was that Nicki Minaj? Shaking her head, she turned back to Max. "NOW are you okay?"

MarMar, Jun 6, 2015

Vi said:
*She kept playing with Gnar as she looked over to the slab. She wondered why it was lifted. She gasped hearing a voice. She quickly re-egaged her gauntlet and used both of them to lift it high enough for Lucy to crawl out* If you're awake get out of there. I can't lift this long!​

A
lmost instantly, her prayers were answered as a woman lifted the slab high enough for her to escape from it. Taking in a sharp breath after it was off of her, the blonde crawled as fast as she could away. As soon as she was far enough, she dropped to the ground on her side again with a sigh. She was glad that there were people willing to help her. If there weren't, Lucy didn't think she would make it out at all.

Then, she saw another woman who was kneeling to check on her.

"Th-thank you. I'm fine now, just. . .sore."

She gave a weak smile.​

Shiki said:
Afterwards, he would turn to Naoya and Abel, nodding to the two of them. "Nice to meet you too. Sorry we couldn't meet under better circumstances... like on an island or whatever," he spoke, before listening to what Naoya said, "I would assume this is his doing. If he's not the direct cause of this city's destruction, I know he's at least plotting something. With this many different people from different worlds... it couldn't be anything other than a Murder Game."

A Murder Game. Even now, the phrase left a somewhat bad taste in his mouth. Perhaps it was the fact that two words that didn't belong together were bunched into one phrase. Something as grim and serious as "murder" and something as light-hearted and childish as "game." As if Akibahara treated murder like it was no big deal. Then again, he probably didn't think anything of it, what with his cross-dimensional plans of total, utter chaos and destruction. That's why he had to be stopped. Him and his games.

"...Fuck," An uncharacteristic swear escaped both brothers as they realized what they had landed in. Abel turned to Aqua with a sheepish expression as he tried to process the news, "Guess we're all in trouble?" Honestly, it couldn't just be a battle or something? No, it has to be a Murder Game. Well, we stepped into it this time. "So what should we do first thing, oh great and wise Aqua? You're the veteran here so me and Naoya will follow your lead."

Minerva - Jun 6, 2015

{Music: Fallout 3 Opening Main Theme}

War... War Never changes.

Riley looked out at the Former City. He had seen his fair share of Wastelands. "Just another shithole city to get used to." He said. He adjusted his armor, and turned to Dogmeat. "How are you holding up, boy?" He knelt and pet the dog. His Pip-Boy started receiving a message. "Jesus." He muttered. He brushed off his Pauldron, and looked out at the rubble. "so, this is North of The Commonwealth. Once Humanity's biggest city. I can see why it was destroyed." He leaned over Dogmeat. "Good boy." he said. He reached into his Pip-boy, and sent out a Message. "To anyone that can hear this, my name is Riley, but some call me The Lone Wanderer. This is a message to anyone that can hear it. Please find me. I have a Large 101 on my clothes and I have a dog."

C.T., Jun 6, 2015

"I'll agree to that, sure. Amen--" He paused, looking over at the scene. "Oh. Oh heh heh heh." He smirked, hidden behind his helmet as he raised his gun into firing position, aiming at Specter. "I'd advise putting the idiot down, guy. Not that I'm opposed to some good fights. Violence, solves so much, you know? And my gun's so much faster than any of your blades."

"Names Travis Touchdown. Margaery of house Tyrell, but also Queen of somethin', right? I mean, you're guard dog was barkin' a storm. Couldn't help but hear it."
Margaery's smile faded away when Travis spoke to her brother again. She raised her eyebrows and spoke: "Queen of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. And I do not appreciate you speaking to my brother that way. I wish you'd show him the same respect he shows you, Travis of Touchdown." She kept a friendly tone in her voice and certainly didn't want to piss anyone off, but she still cared about her brother, and wouldn't see anyone treat him like that.

Loras, in the meantime, was trying his absolute best not to lash out at Travis. But he'd learned his place, and he knew it wouldn't be the right decision to start throwing insults back at the man. Instead, he pressed his lips together and simply looked away... Just in time to see yet another man approaching. He'd never seen this one before, but certain things about him seemed familiar. Most of all his outfit. The black fur coat wrapped around him was one worn by the Brothers of the Night's Watch.

The Knight of Flowers turned to face the crow, still keeping his hand on the hilt of his sword. "What business do you have here, crow? And speak the truth. You know what happens to deserters."

Mari, Jun 6, 2015

Almost instantly, her prayers were answered as a woman lifted the slab high enough for her to escape from it. Taking in a sharp breath after it was off of her, the blonde crawled as fast as she could away. As soon as she was far enough, she dropped to the ground on her side again with a sigh. She was glad that there were people willing to help her. If there weren't, Lucy didn't think she would make it out at all.

She gave a weak smile.
Bayonetta-2-620x350.png

Bayonetta wondered what would possess young boys and girls to take part in these "games". The incident with Monokuma showed her the first of those, and it seemed the child guardians wherever they were, were not doing their jobs.

"Well, I can't bloody help with the pain. But do try to stay safe, little one. Your guardian angels can not always be counted on to come to your rescue." She looked around, and tried to assess the situation of the failing building they were in, if there were any more possibly falling debris on the way.

Midnight Maiden - Jun 6, 2015

Wander tilts his head in confusion. New York? By the way she worded it, it sounded like the woman was talking about a city. Judging by the ruins, a strange one, at that. He feels the familiar dread, rising up into his chest, as the man mentions an......arch demon? Murder Games? What the blazes could that mean?

His voice catches in his throat again, but Wander manages to choke words out. "I.....Murder Games? No, I don't know what that is, I just.....I need to get back to Mono, there has to be a way out, I......" Wander trails off, gulping a bit. Whoever these people were, they had a better idea of what was going on, and he had a strong feeling to stick with them.
Joseph looked at Teresa, curiously. 'Has she got you under some kind of enchantment? You don't seem to be acting of your own accord.

As for you, he looked at Ridley. I may be a first-timer, but in my town, lasting a week is a pretty big damn achievement. He smiled, enigmatically. 'You're being very mysterious. I'm just keen to know what your powers really are.'​

Ridley only cocked a brow at Wander, tilting her head, bemused. "Calm down, Chicken Little. The sky ain't fallin'. You'll be fine," she replied. She must've been confident in this, because her voice was as calm as ever.

Joseph's question just made Teresa look at him like he was crazy. "'Enchantment'? What the shuck do ya mean by that?" It.. Hadn't really occurred to Teresa that Ridley's welcoming and enticing aura was a result of her being a Siren. "'Sides.. The only accord I act on is my own," Teresa continued with a conclusive nod. Ridley, on the other hand, was only amused by the accusation. "I don't really deal in enchantments, pretty boy. I'm not some mage on Skyrim."

Ridley just laughed lightly at Joseph's statement about his town. "Huh.. Well, congratulations, then, for not being stuck living in boring ol' Gatlin," she mused, sarcastically. "Well, is mysterious a good thing? As for that, I'm sure you'll find out."

Felix said:
"I'll agree to that, sure. Amen--" He paused, looking over at the scene. "Oh. Oh heh heh heh." He smirked, hidden behind his helmet as he raised his gun into firing position, aiming at Specter. "I'd advise putting the idiot down, guy. Not that I'm opposed to some good fights. Violence, solves so much, you know? And my gun's so much faster than any of your blades."

Specter chuckled then smiled under his helmet. Pointing your gun at me is useless. Point it at this jerk then we have another story. Said Specter before violently throwing Travis to the ground.

Neko Shogun - Jun 6, 2015

"Have we? Maybe..." Shiki nodded, "Marble Phantasm really does a number on me when I seem to travel through worlds, but ah... I guess you don't really know what that is," he spoke, "In any case, you want to ask about Sensei? Well... no, she's not here in this very place, at this very moment. At least, I don't think she is," he continued, briefly shaking his head before looking around to make sure, "Yeah, Sensei's real tough alright. But don't worry. She can take care of herself. After all, she's one of the strongest mages I know, and she has a strong heart to go with it," he said, breaking a bit, "Buuut... I do remember she said I was supposed to be a part of her big plan or whatever, so I can't be for sure. Who knows? Maybe she's watching us from a secluded area... or she's waiting. Either way, I have a good feeling we'll see her soon. Sensei's pretty shrewd like that after all."

"...Fuck," An uncharacteristic swear escaped both brothers as they realized what they had landed in. Abel turned to Aqua with a sheepish expression as he tried to process the news, "Guess we're all in trouble?" Honestly, it couldn't just be a battle or something? No, it has to be a Murder Game. Well, we stepped into it this time. "So what should we do first thing, oh great and wise Aqua? You're the veteran here so me and Naoya will follow your lead."

Master Aqua
OqsIZxH.png

Aqua glanced away for a moment, letting out as sigh. "It's not that I don't want Aoko around, it's just I don't want anything bad to happen to her. Abel and Naoya already insisted on coming. I don't want any more friends to come here with the risk of getting hurt." She thought for a moment about Shiki's words, nodding in agreement. "Yes, this is definitely a murder game. Last night, before all of this started, I was casually joking with a friend about this becoming a murder game. I'm almost certain that's what it is. Akibahara will try to turn the Coalition's plans around to his advantage. We'll have to be careful..."

The keyblade master hesitated when Abel told her that him and Naoya would follow her. "You'd follow me? It's not as if I'm a seasoned expert on them. I was only in one game, and at the time I was being... mind controlled. A lot of it is a blur to me. Honestly, my only suggestion is to... survive, and don't let Akibahara get in your head. Stay strong and block out any pain he throws at you. Rely on the power inside your heart."

Atomic Knight - Jun 6, 2015

gMY3niE.png
Her explanation seemed to work, but Claire doubted this would be the end of his suspicions. There was always the possibility of more people recognising her, causing a chain reaction she would rather avoid. She'd be the one lynched here, not Akibahara. Though, that might have been the same thing, when she thought about it. Perhaps that was what the Coalition had intended all along, the bastards. They could do what she wanted to her, as long as Sherry and Chris were safe. After all, she couldn't deny the blood on her hands. Er, the figurative blood, that was.

"It was... nice to meet you all," she muttered to the trio, before briskly turning away and leaving. She found herself wary of the fact they all knew each other in some manner. They'd been through this before, and that meant they had more a chance of recognising her past.

Stopping to stand by herself, the redhead stared down at her hands, pouting at the sight of them. They'd get infected at this rate, certainly, not that Claire was a doctor by any means. Her skill at first aid extended basically to CPR and rubbing herbs into her wounds. She'd never gotten confirmation from a real doctor if that was how it really worked. There was no means by which she could clean the wounds, leaving Claire out of luck. She'd have to give in and try to ask for help.

She turned back around to the trio and looked to the woman named Aqua. She held out her hands. "I don't know what your magic can do, but I've known some people to use it to heal." She didn't say more, hoping that sufficed to explain what she was looking for.

MrDubWubs - Jun 6, 2015

Almost instantly, her prayers were answered as a woman lifted the slab high enough for her to escape from it. Taking in a sharp breath after it was off of her, the blonde crawled as fast as she could away. As soon as she was far enough, she dropped to the ground on her side again with a sigh. She was glad that there were people willing to help her. If there weren't, Lucy didn't think she would make it out at all.

She gave a weak smile.
*Vi drops the slab and kneels next to her to make sure she is ok as well. With her gauntlets disengaged she patted her shoulder.* Just double checking. You're ok correct? Nothing broken.

Grail heard The Lone Wanderer's call. Lone Wanderer? This is Grail Trigadon. We are 25 meters north east of the biggest tower in the city. We're in a small group. Said Grail, hoping the lone wanderer will hear the message.

The Tactician- Jun 6, 2015

Master Aqua said:
OqsIZxH.png

Aqua glanced away for a moment, letting out as sigh. "It's not that I don't want Aoko around, it's just I don't want anything bad to happen to her. Abel and Naoya already insisted on coming. I don't want any more friends to come here with the risk of getting hurt." She thought for a moment about Shiki's words, nodding in agreement. "Yes, this is definitely a murder game. Last night, before all of this started, I was casually joking with a friend about this becoming a murder game. I'm almost certain that's what it is. Akibahara will try to turn the Coalition's plans around to his advantage. We'll have to be careful..."

The keyblade master hesitated when Abel told her that him and Naoya would follow her. "You'd follow me? It's not as if I'm a seasoned expert on them. I was only in one game, and at the time I was being... mind controlled. A lot of it is a blur to me. Honestly, my only suggestion is to... survive, and don't let Akibahara get in your head. Stay strong and block out any pain he throws at you. Rely on the power inside your heart."
"Oh... Well, okay," Abel sighed as he realized Aqua didn't have much advice for this situation. He managed a weak smile though, "Well, I'll still follow your advice. You're still the most knowledgeable of us, Aqua," the part about mind control did shock him though. Akibahara can control people? Oh boy, this just got interesting.

Naoya laid a comforting hand on his brother's shoulder, "Don't worry, brother. We're still together, and we should be safe as such. Aqua, you can stay with us as well."

"Yeah, I guess..." The blue-haired responded as he crouched to pet Jupiter, one of the creatures that he had met earlier and now had following him. For some reason, the feel of her lovely fur made him feel safe in the current situation.

Josh M, Jun 6, 2015

As Travis reached his sword. Suddenly....

2657580-cosmo_annihilators_earthfall_1_bark_.jpg

"Nyet! No time for in fightink!"

Specter would feel a force pushing him away from Travis, who feel to the ground due to Specter being projected away.
The dog would turn to group.

"Oh Hello! I am Cosmo. Yes, Cosmo can talk. Cosmo's also telepath. Don't worry, Cosmo doesn't like tpink into unwillink minds . Anyway."

Cosmo would look at Jon Snow.

"You are Jon Snow, da!? Cosmo honored to finally meet Arya Stark's brother! We're, we 'ere good friends, would like word with you in private. Dat's good, da?""

Minerva, Jun 6, 2015

Grail heard The Lone Wanderer's call. Lone Wanderer? This is Grail Trigadon. We are 25 meters north east of the biggest tower in the city. We're in a small group. Said Grail, hoping the lone wanderer will hear the message.
The Lone Wanderer perked up. "Come on, Dogmeat! Some people are coming." He petted the Dog. "Let's go." He stood up, and started running towards the stairs.

Back