Ver - Jun 8, 2015

"Well then... like I said... you're next." Iris Heart calmly walked towards Shiki.

"I'm next? Plutia, I mean it! Settle down before... Uh, stop that. Stop walking towards me. What are you doing?! Stop! Stop!"

Shiki could not continue acting like a stern father towards a bad daughter, it seemed. Not until it really counted, but he had become so experienced at holding back his other persona that it would take some sort of miracle to bring that other guy out, not that Shiki would ever wish for anyone to go through his other self coming out.

It was hard to stand his ground when he was backing away. "Just what do you think you're gonna do what that whip?!"

Gummi Bunnies - Jun 8, 2015

"You're... afraid of hurting people?" Abel cocked an eyebrow at that, honestly confused by the statement, "But... Aren't you hurting other people by closing yourself off like this? Not physically, but emotionally. What about your friends like me and the others? You're hurting us by running away, as if you want nothing to do with us."
"So it's going to be hurting people by being around or hurting people by not being around... you're not making any of this easier for me to decide," Lapis groaned. For a moment, she was remembering the very thing that she was busy with before being sent here in the first place... the night where she had found her final target...​

Bomb - Jun 8, 2015

It was hard to stand his ground when he was backing away. "Just what do you think you're gonna do what that whip?!"

Iris Heart

9c2a80b68e240d8ad9026125b4bb8a0b_480.jpg

"Oh nothing..." Iris heart said as she dematerialized her whip sword and in place, a whip.

"Now THIS is what I would do with you!" Iris Heart said.

Khan of the Mardu - Jun 8, 2015

"So it's going to be hurting people by being around or hurting people by not being around... you're not making any of this easier for me to decide," Lapis groaned. For a moment, she was remembering the very thing that she was busy with before being sent here in the first place... the night where she had found her final target...

Abel pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, "Dammit, that's not what I meant. You shouldn't be afraid of hurting us. I have a feeling you have better self-control than that, and besides, we can take care of ourselves anyways. Me and my brother have healing spells so we can help anyone who gets hurt..." He scooted closer to her, trying to lessen the gap he felt was between them, "Just trust me, okay? You're not going to hurt anybody."​

Ver - Jun 8, 2015

"Oh nothing..." Iris heart said as she dematerialized her whip sword and in place, a whip.

Shiki07.png

"Woman, I'm not gonna play games with you!"

He didn't exactly have any effective means off the top of his head to stop her, except killing her, but that was waaaay out of the question, so that was discarded. In any case, it seemed like lecturing her like a stern father wasn't working at all, so... he may as well try to repeat one of his earlier tactics, maybe? Uh, what else...

Quickly, with his sharp wits, he...!

... Flicked her forehead to try to get her to back down.

It certainly works with the other goddess he has to deal with in his daily life.​

Last edited:

Chris Lang - Jun 8, 2015

Booker said:
Booker half smirked when others joined in on the conversation.

"Well, now that we got that out of the way, let me introduce myself to you all, I'm Booker Dewitt, private detective and gun for hire." He said flatly.

"A gun for hire. Interesting." Kalifa said. "However, I doubt that the other side is offering as big a reward as the combined bounties of hundreds of different organizations. So it'd be best if you side with us."

Storm said:
"That may be, but everyone here will have their part to play in the coming battle. Support will be as important as the front lines." Storm replied. As Booker came in she'd proceed to introduce herself.

"And I am Storm, it is a pleasure, Mr DeWitt."
Kalifa nodded. "Kaku has a sound strategy. Those of us with powers of our own are the ones best suited for the front lines. Those who rely on guns or other weapons that require ammunition should hold back in reserve."

Ryu Keiko said:
Ryu was suddenly blinded by a harsh bright light from the distance. He shielded his eyes as best he could before it seemed to consumed the area, blinding everything from his sight. He didn't even bother screaming out because shortly after things were said and done, he felt himself get thrown to the ground. Wait.. Ground?

Ryu opened his eyes and feels around. He couldn't believe what he was seeing...

Enjoy your second chance.... He heard a voice echo in his ears, almost like the passing wind.

@anyone around....

(sorry, I tried my best to make an entry post for myself TT.TT)
Kalifa and Kaku turned, to see the newcomer.

"It looks like someone else decided to join our little party." Kalifa remarked ironically.

"He may or may not know what he's getting into. If he doesn't, you might have to bring out the Tone Dial again." Kaku replied.

The two of them turned toward the newcomer. Kaku spoke first.

"I am Kaku, and she is Kalifa. We are all assembled here on an important mission."

[Exporter's note: This post has been slightly toned down via the omission of a few words]

Bomb - Jun 8, 2015

"Woman, I'm not gonna play games with you!"

He didn't exactly have any effective means off the top of his head to stop her, except killing her, but that was waaaay out of the question, so that was discarded. In any case, it seemed like lecturing her like a stern father wasn't working at all, so... he may as well try to repeat one of his earlier tactics, maybe? Uh, what else...

Quickly, with his sharp wits, he...!

... Flicked her forehead to try to get her to back down.

It certainly works with the other goddess he has to deal with in his daily life.

...What was that for???" Iris Heart asked. "Oh well, let the fun begin!"

And for various reasons, I won't go into full depth of what is about to happen...

htEqQQV.png

DapperDogman - Jun 8, 2015

Ulysses watches as some self proclaimed goddess walks from one person she was attacking to another, his hand moving to Old Glory, a frown under his mask as he speaks loud enough for her to hear "If you need dub yourself a god, you're doing it wrong...a god is defined through their actions, be they merciful or otherwise...god is not simply a title...it is a state of being...and you...are no god...you're a tyrant...and I shall have to ask you to stop...before the rage of nuclear fire and atomic wind finds it's way back into my being...I don't want to have to hurt you"

Then some guy flicked her forehead "Good grief..." he mutters with a shake of his head, sighing gently

Abel pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, "Dammit, that's not what I meant. You shouldn't be afraid of hurting us. I have a feeling you have better self-control than that, and besides, we can take care of ourselves anyways. Me and my brother have healing spells so we can help anyone who gets hurt..." He scooted closer to her, trying to lessen the gap he felt was between them, "Just trust me, okay? You're not going to hurt anybody."

"Alright alright..." Lapis says as she continues to look over at one of her crystals, it wasn't the first time someone's tried to convince her this before, so she would give it a try at least. So, she was somewhat appeased for now... until he happens to move a tad closer to her.

"I get the whole "don't be afraid of hurting people" gist of things, but I do like my personal space. Thank you very much," she said, and for a brief moment, her eyes gave off a blue glow before returning to normal. Well... at least that's the known trigger to piss her off... nice to know that.​

"Alright alright..." Lapis says as she continues to look over at one of her crystals, it wasn't the first time someone's tried to convince her this before, so she would give it a try at least. So, she was somewhat appeased for now... until he happens to move a tad closer to her.

"I get the whole "don't be afraid of hurting people" gist of things, but I do like my personal space. Thank you very much," she said, and for a brief moment, her eyes gave off a blue glow before returning to normal. Well... at least that's the known trigger to piss her off... nice to know that.

"R-right, I'll scoot back..." He quickly complied with her wishes, not wanting to upset her.​

Ver - Jun 8, 2015

Several minutes after that, after whatever the hell just happened would finish up, Shiki would sit on the side, contemplating what had just happened, visibly shaking, as though traumatized or so.

fufT7AY.png

"Is this... what it means to be on the receiving end for once? How am I ever gonna face Mikasa now? ... And that other girl? Even if they're both gone?"

"R-right, I'll scoot back..." He quickly complied with her wishes, not wanting to upset her.

Awkward silence for a good few moments... until Lapis happens to have the crystal slip right out of her hands.

"S-Shit!" she panics for a moment, but was able to catch the crystal before it would hit the ground. Apparently whatever the crystal was, it was really important to her.​

Bomb - Jun 8, 2015

"Is this... what it means to be on the receiving end for once? How am I ever gonna face Mikasa now? ... And that other girl? Even if they're both gone?"

"Ahh that feels good!" Iris Heart said as she was totally relaxed.

She then transformed back to Plutia.

Lapis said:
Awkward silence for a good few moments... until Lapis happens to have the crystal slip right out of her hands.

"S-Shit!" she panics for a moment, but was able to catch the crystal before it would hit the ground. Apparently whatever the crystal was, it was really important to her.

Abel visibly jumped at her exclamation, "What?" Then he noticed the crystal in her hand and the panic it had caused her. Maybe it's something important? "I guess that crystal is precious to you, Lapis?"​

DapperDogman- Jun 8, 2015

Ulysses just stared for a moment and turned away "I have no desire to understand what he meant by that...nor why she transforms the way she does...I just want to make sure that doesn't happen again" he mutters with a shake of his head "That is not something a man need to know the why of"

Last edited:

Naoya couldn't help but snicker, "Did she show you such a good time that it's caused you to reconsider your entire life?"

Abel visibly jumped at her exclamation, "What?" Then he noticed the crystal in her hand and the panic it had caused her. Maybe it's something important? "I guess that crystal is precious to you, Lapis?"

"... it's more of a... love-hate kind of thing. Like... it's super useful... but one little misstep that causes it to break and..." Lapis would explain, and to show what happens if a "misstep" would happen, she would make a gesture that was like she was cutting her own neck. Guess that's what happens when one of her three crystals breaks...

"Anyways... I hope that things cooled down back out there," she says as she momentarily has her eyes flash blue again, allowing her to deconstruct the crystal dome to where there was no trace of it left. Well... the scene that they would be rejoining into again was... something?

"For once, I think keeping ourselves in that crystal dome was a good idea... because I'm afraid to ask on what the hell happened out here."

Ver - Jun 8, 2015

"Ahh that feels good!" Iris Heart said as she was totally relaxed.

She then transformed back to Plutia.

Naoya couldn't help but snicker, "Did she show you such a good time that it's caused you to reconsider your entire life?"

"I think I just went from existentialism to nihilism in two seconds flat," he gave a non-sensical answer to Naoya, before Iris Heart would transform back into Plutia.

He instinctively scooted away from her.​

Lapis said:
"... it's more of a... love-hate kind of thing. Like... it's super useful... but one little misstep that causes it to break and..." Lapis would explain, and to show what happens if a "misstep" would happen, she would make a gesture that was like she was cutting her own neck. Guess that's what happens when one of her three crystals breaks...

"Anyways... I hope that things cooled down back out there," she says as she momentarily has her eyes flash blue again, allowing her to deconstruct the crystal dome to where there was no trace of it left. Well... the scene that they would be rejoining into again was... something?

"For once, I think keeping ourselves in that crystal dome was a good idea... because I'm afraid to ask on what the hell happened out here."

Abel nodded along with her explanation, absorbing the knowledge, "So... Why not find a couple little boxes with cushions inside them and just keep the crystals there? Seems like they would be safer that way when you aren't fighting." He tilted his head to the side, wondering if that would actually work for her. It seemed like a good idea to him given their precious nature.

"Oh boy, don't tell me that Iris girl actually whipped somebody..." Abel paled at the idea, now worried over if it was his brother who had been turned into a pet.

Shiki said:
"I think I just went from existentialism to nihilism in two seconds flat," he gave a non-sensical answer to Naoya, before Iris Heart would transform back into Plutia.

He instinctively scooted away from her.

"Let me get you an iPod with only Linkin Park on it."​

Bomb - Jun 8, 2015

Shiki said:

He instinctively scooted away from her.

Plutia

"Huh? What's going on???"
Plutia asked.

Back