Gummi Bunnies - Jun 8, 2015

Abel nodded along with her explanation, absorbing the knowledge, "So... Why not find a couple little boxes with cushions inside them and just keep the crystals there? Seems like they would be safer that way when you aren't fighting." He tilted his head to the side, wondering if that would actually work for her. It seemed like a good idea to him given their precious nature.

"Oh boy, don't tell me that Iris girl actually whipped somebody..." Abel paled at the idea, now worried over if it was his brother who had been turned into a pet.
"Strangely, its fine to leave them out like this, easier to use them right away when needed," Lapis says that about her crystals, but then commenting on the apparent whipping situation,"Note to self. Manifest crystal dome for safety."

While Red was busy looking over his Pokedex, Pikachu went over to Shiki, the little mouse Pokemon curious on what was the matter.

d059dc9185674f8c3ef18eb3505702ba.jpg

Ryu Keiko - Jun 8, 2015

Kalifa and Kaku said:
opKalifa1.png
Kalifa and Kaku turned, to see the newcomer.

"It looks like someone else decided to join our little party." Kalifa remarked ironically.

"He may or may not know what he's getting into. If he doesn't, you might have to bring out the Tone Dial again." Kaku replied.

The two of them turned toward the newcomer. Kaku spoke first.

kaku1.png
"I am Kaku, and she is Kalifa. We are all assembled here on an important mission."

Ryu looked at the male and female in front of him and tilted his head. "My name.... Is Ryu...." he mumbled as he slowly rose to his feet. "And I have no idea... Where and why I'm here." he mumbled softly.

Khan of the Mardu - Jun 8, 2015

Lapis said:
"Strangely, its fine to leave them out like this, easier to use them right away when needed," Lapis says that about her crystals, but then commenting on the apparent whipping situation,"Note to self. Manifest crystal dome for safety."

While Red was busy looking over his Pokedex, Pikachu went over to Shiki, the little mouse Pokemon curious on what was the matter.

d059dc9185674f8c3ef18eb3505702ba.jpg

"Well, why not make small balls of crystals like this dome around them?" Abel suggested, quickly becoming invested in the discussion.

Shiki said:
"... P-Please don't transform ever again."

He curled up into a ball.
"Hmm, I guess we better leave him to recover, Plutia," Naoya shrugged as he walked over to her, "Is there anything you would like to discuss?"​

Abel said:
"Well, why not make small balls of crystals like this dome around them?" Abel suggested, quickly becoming invested in the discussion.

"Would mean extra weight... but guess that works out since I can always dissolve the extra crystal layer," Lapis shrugged as she took a moment to use her mark to be able to crystallize the three crystals for extra protection.

"Done..." she says, taking a moment to flick the crystal to see that it was pretty sturdy unlike the fragile crystals from before.​

Bomb - Jun 8, 2015

Shiki said:
LHyFmZ4.png

Shiki held Plutia by the shoulders.

"Don't do it, man. Don't do it! Or it's game over this time!"

"Whoa whoa whoa~~~ What's going on?" Plutia was obviously not expecting that.

"Fine... I won't..." Plutia sighed.

Chris Lang - Jun 8, 2015

Ryu Keiko said:
Ryu looked at the male and female in front of him and tilted his head. "My name.... Is Ryu...." he mumbled as he slowly rose to his feet. "And I have no idea... Where and why I'm here." he mumbled softly.
"Tell me. Have you heard of the Arch Demon Akibahara?" Kalifa asked.

Kaku decided to speak up. "If you haven't, then you need to know this. The Arch Demon is an evil entity who feeds on pain, misery, and despair, and will stop at nothing to create these. He has committed countless atrocities on several worlds. We have joined forces with a Coalition dedicated to putting an end to the Arch Demon."

Kalifa spoke again. "Another question. Have you heard of the Murder Games?"

The second after she asked this question, she thought she saw a look of recognition in the man's eyes, as if he knew what she was talking about.

Ver - Jun 8, 2015

Sighing in relief, Shiki backed away from her. "Thanks, thanks... And um, sorry if I came on too strong, but I'm only taking precautions because... well, you came on too strong. Way too strong for my liking," he said uncomfortably, scratching his head briefly.​

Khan of the Mardu - Jun 8, 2015

"Would mean extra weight... but guess that works out since I can always dissolve the extra crystal layer," Lapis shrugged as she took a moment to use her mark to be able to crystallize the three crystals for extra protection.

"Done..." she says, taking a moment to flick the crystal to see that it was pretty sturdy unlike the fragile crystals from before.

"Is it good now? Oh, and should we join them again?" Abel suggested, feeling a little claustrophobic in the dome.​

Naoya

"Oh, come now, Plutia... You can transform for me..."​

"Is it good now? Oh, and should we join them again?" Abel suggested, feeling a little claustrophobic in the dome.

"I feel like we should... I feel kind of bad for having to leave Red out here while... shit like this happens," Lapis says with a nervous laugh. While she did feel afraid at times to hurt people by just being around, she feared on what could had happened by leaving the person that's linked to her to... what happened out here?​

Minerva - Jun 8, 2015

The Lone Wanderer sighed and watched Desmond jump out of the Van. "It's getting a bit to cramped in here. I know, I lived in a vault and those were cramped, but this is too close for comfort." He said grabbing the door's handle. He put his power armor back on, and fell out onto the street.

Thuro Pendragon - Jun 8, 2015

The Lone Wanderer sighed and watched Desmond jump out of the Van. "It's getting a bit to cramped in here. I know, I lived in a vault and those were cramped, but this is too close for comfort." He said grabbing the door's handle. He put his power armor back on, and fell out onto the street.

"Couldn't handle it in there either?" Desmond asked the armored man.​

Minerva - Jun 8, 2015

"Couldn't handle it in there either?" Desmond asked the armored man.

Riley nodded. "Yeah. I lived in a cramped environment, but that was just too many people, and some of them were insane."

Chris Lang - Jun 8, 2015

Kalifa stared at the Wanderer with amusement. "It seemed you wandered off. I hope you found those people in that vehicle amusing."

Riley nodded. "Yeah. I lived in a cramped environment, but that was just too many people, and some of them were insane."
Desmond stretched his arms."Welcome to my life. I live in a ship with a lunatic that could probably level a planet by sneezing."​

Kalifa said:
Kalifa stared at the Wanderer with amusement. "It seemed you wandered off. I hope you found those people in that vehicle amusing."

"Amusing. Stabbable. I don't see the difference anymore. Just had to get out of there."​

Atomic Knight - Jun 8, 2015

*~INCOMING MESSAGE~*
Those of you with Coalition communicators, wherever you may be in this crazy mess, finally start to receive a new message. On the tiny display appears Makoto, and his voice comes in clear.

wJl3fNY.png

"Everyone, I need you to listen very carefully! Make sure that those with you without communicators can hear this message as well! We've finally established communication again and it's been a difficult process due to a powerful interference. This same interference is causing a number of issues with the operation. Particularly, I'm sorry to say you've all been dropped into the wrong dimension. The Arch Demon isn't here, and so we must get you to the correct dimension as soon as possible. As you know, we can't transport individuals remotely, and the interference makes bringing you back for another try to be next-to impossible."

Makoto looked calm, despite what he was saying. He even managed a smile. "However, not all hope is lost. We've sent an agent into the dimension you've found yourselves in who has the power to move you across dimensions. Unfortunately, we've lost contact with him, and we don't know where he is. We have a few places in mind where he might be, but... you'll just have to search them all."

On screen, Makoto looked away. He seemed he wanted to say more, but he only shook his head. "... Good luck, everyone."

The communicators display a list of possible places to search...

To the East was a single tower that looked to have received repairs at some point. As it stood outside the sight of even those who had searched up high to look, it was located rather far away, and across a field of devastation.

To the West was a series of huts obscured by taller buildings. The communicator would indicate that lots of movement was apparent in this area.

To the North was a concentrated patch of wild vegetation. It was like an island, surrounded by parts of the city submerged in water.

To the South was a giant hole in the earth, miles wide.

For those in the party van, you'll find your trip met with some unexpected bumps.

A bomb goes off underneath the vehicle, knocking it on to its side and putting it out of commission. You'll find that you are in no position to head to the above areas.

@Other party van people I surely missed

Minerva - Jun 8, 2015

Kalifa said:

Desmond said:
Desmond stretched his arms."Welcome to my life. I live in a ship with a lunatic that could probably level a planet by sneezing."

Riley took off the helmet and scratched his head. "They were... Different, and I've met some strange people in the wasteland." He laughed "I live with a bunch of guys who worship technology, and a giant Freedom loving robot."

Back