Mtntopview - Jun 8, 2015

Pissed! That was the humans word for it. The sheer anger he felt because he couldn't contact Soundwave or any other Deepticon. Stupid teleportation. Stupid humans! This has to be their fault. They always screwed everything up for him. Them and the Autobots.

With no way to contact his allies, and more than enough proof that he was indeed trapped in an alternate world, the small bot found himself in an irksome position. In a world full of people waaaay stronger than him, he'd be forced to interact. He hated it! Well, looking to the positive side he could at least maybe manipulate them into dying ... That would be nice. Might make up for the inconvenience of the mess he was in.

Transforming, where there was once a silver laptop, there was now a strange looking alien robot. His twitchy nature was now on full display as his four beady blue optics scanned the area. His mandibles twitched as he spoke in a rapid-fire gibberish. He then began to cautiously approach the two beings who had fled the van.

Khan of the Mardu - Jun 8, 2015

"I feel like we should... I feel kind of bad for having to leave Red out here while... shit like this happens," Lapis says with a nervous laugh. While she did feel afraid at times to hurt people by just being around, she feared on what could had happened by leaving the person that's linked to her to... what happened out here?
"Yeah, well, I think he's okay," Abel countered as he looked the area. Why does Shiki seem so... sacred now? Well, it's not my business. I wonder where Jupiter and Storm ran off to.

Bomb - Jun 8, 2015

Incoming Message From Makoto said:
"Everyone, I need you to listen very carefully! Make sure that those with you without communicators can hear this message as well! We've finally established communication again and it's been a difficult process due to a powerful interference. This same interference is causing a number of issues with the operation. Particularly, I'm sorry to say you've all been dropped into the wrong dimension. The Arch Demon isn't here, and so we must get you to the correct dimension as soon as possible. As you know, we can't transport individuals remotely, and the interference makes bringing you back for another try to be next-to impossible."

Makoto looked calm, despite what he was saying. He even managed a smile. "However, not all hope is lost. We've sent an agent into the dimension you've found yourselves in who has the power to move you across dimensions. Unfortunately, we've lost contact with him, and we don't know where he is. We have a few places in mind where he might be, but... you'll just have to search them all."

On screen, Makoto looked away. He seemed he wanted to say more, but he only shook his head. "... Good luck, everyone."

The communicators display a list of possible places to search...

To the East was a single tower that looked to have received repairs at some point. As it stood outside the sight of even those who had searched up high to look, it was located rather far away, and across a field of devastation.

To the West was a series of huts obscured by taller buildings. The communicator would indicate that lots of movement was apparent in this area.

To the North was a concentrated patch of wild vegetation. It was like an island, surrounded by parts of the city submerged in water.

To the South was a giant hole in the earth, miles wide.

Another dimension traveller? Plutia thought. Well guess there's nothing to do but find this person.

"Come on Gnar, let's go~~~"

"Gnar...."

Looks like Gnar is afraid of Plutia, sticking by Abel now.

Thuro Pendragon - Jun 8, 2015

Riley took off the helmet and scratched his head. "They were... Different, and I've met some strange people in the wasteland." He laughed "I live with a bunch of guys who worship technology, and a giant Freedom loving robot."

Pissed! That was the humans word for it. The sheer anger he felt because he couldn't contact Soundwave or any other Deepticon. Stupid teleportation. Stupid humans! This has to be their fault. They always screwed everything up for him. Them and the Autobots.

With no way to contact his allies, and more than enough proof that he was indeed trapped in an alternate world, the small bot found himself in an irksome position. In a world full of people waaaay stronger than him, he'd be forced to interact. He hated it! Well, looking to the positive side he could at least maybe manipulate them into dying ... That would be nice. Might make up for the inconvenience of the mess he was in.

Transforming, where there was once a silver laptop, there was now a strange looking alien robot. His twitchy nature was now on full display as his four beady blue optics scanned the area. His mandibles twitched as he spoke in a rapid-fire gibberish. He then began to cautiously approach the two beings who had fled the van.

*~INCOMING MESSAGE~*
Those of you with Coalition communicators, wherever you may be in this crazy mess, finally start to receive a new message. On the tiny display appears Makoto, and his voice comes in clear.

wJl3fNY.png

"Everyone, I need you to listen very carefully! Make sure that those with you without communicators can hear this message as well! We've finally established communication again and it's been a difficult process due to a powerful interference. This same interference is causing a number of issues with the operation. Particularly, I'm sorry to say you've all been dropped into the wrong dimension. The Arch Demon isn't here, and so we must get you to the correct dimension as soon as possible. As you know, we can't transport individuals remotely, and the interference makes bringing you back for another try to be next-to impossible."

Makoto looked calm, despite what he was saying. He even managed a smile. "However, not all hope is lost. We've sent an agent into the dimension you've found yourselves in who has the power to move you across dimensions. Unfortunately, we've lost contact with him, and we don't know where he is. We have a few places in mind where he might be, but... you'll just have to search them all."

On screen, Makoto looked away. He seemed he wanted to say more, but he only shook his head. "... Good luck, everyone."

To the East was a single tower that looked to have received repairs at some point. As it stood outside the sight of even those who had searched up high to look, it was located rather far away, and across a field of devastation.

To the West was a series of huts obscured by taller buildings. The communicator would indicate that lots of movement was apparent in this area.

To the North was a concentrated patch of wild vegetation. It was like an island, surrounded by parts of the city submerged in water.

"Well. You heard the man. We gotta do or die." Desmond rubbed his neck where he'd been bitten, an unconscious tic that he still hadn't realized he'd picked up. "Where do you think we need to go?"

He was purposefully ignoring the little robot, although he had the pressure release for his Hidden Blade right at the ejection point.

Message from Makoto said:

Abel and Naoya checked each area from afar and debated between each other a good choice for the group. It seemed the tower would take too long to reach, with too many dangerous sections to pass. The west was no better. The huts could be hiding the cause of the movement for an ambush, and they didn't need that right now. The north might have been safe if not for the threat of electrical wires in the water and creatures.

"And I highly doubt that hole is worth our time," Naoya finished, having gone over every option with Abel.

"Well, maybe we should try the huts?" Abel shrugged, "They may have supplies and the movement there might be friendly. I doubt we want to march all the way to that tower..."​

BarrenThin - Jun 8, 2015

For those in the party van, you'll find your trip met with some unexpected bumps.

A bomb goes off underneath the vehicle, knocking it on to its side and putting it out of commission. You'll find that you are in no position to head to the above areas.

Lisa's ears were ringing. Where was she? Ah. She was sandwiched in a van with far too many people. Something had happened. An explosion. It had put the vehicle on its side. Again, she made a surprisingly masculine grunting sound. "Everyone okay? Legolas? Vader? Girls?"

@Van peeps

"Well. You heard the man. We gotta do or die." Desmond rubbed his neck where he'd been bitten, an unconscious tic that he still hadn't realized he'd picked up. "Where do you think we need to go?"

He was purposefully ignoring the little robot, although he had the pressure release for his Hidden Blade right at the ejection point.

Frank, who had been nearby, answered by sprinting towards the explosion.​

Chris Lang - Jun 8, 2015

Makoto's message said:
*~INCOMING MESSAGE~*
Those of you with Coalition communicators, wherever you may be in this crazy mess, finally start to receive a new message. On the tiny display appears Makoto, and his voice comes in clear.

"So, we need to find this agent of the Coalition to transport us to our true destination." Kalifa summarized, out loud. "However, we do not know where we will find him."

Kaku paused. "The tower to the east and the series of huts to the west look the most promising. There seems to be no signs of life in the other directions. I suggest we split up. Kalifa, you go with the team headed to the Tower, while I will go with the team headed to the huts. Keep your Transponder Snail on you at all times."

Kalifa nodded. "And you as well."

They both turned to the rest of their group. Kaku spoke up.

"Now, we need to know who is going to which place. Kalifa will be headed to the Tower, and I will be headed to the Huts. But each of us will require a group."

Abel and Naoya checked each area from afar and debated between each other a good choice for the group. It seemed the tower would take too long to reach, with too many dangerous sections to pass. The west was no better. The huts could be hiding the cause of the movement for an ambush, and they didn't need that right now. The north might have been safe if not for the threat of electrical wires in the water and creatures.

"And I highly doubt that hole is worth our time," Naoya finished, having gone over every option with Abel.

"Where maybe we should try the huts?" Abel shrugged, "They may have supplies and the movement there might be friendly. I doubt we want to march all the way to that tower..."

"Well then, who wishes to travel with myself and Abel to the huts to the west?" Naoya asked, already taking small steps in the direction they planned to travel.​

Midnight Maiden - Jun 8, 2015

Makoto's message said:
*~INCOMING MESSAGE~*

wJl3fNY.png

For those in the party van, you'll find your trip met with some unexpected bumps.

A bomb goes off underneath the vehicle, knocking it on to its side and putting it out of commission. You'll find that you are in no position to head to the above areas.

@Other party van people I surely missed

Teresa didn't hesitate, or give the slightest second thought. She didn't work well with groups... Never belonged. Was just a bother and a burden. So, still somewhat confused, her features turned steely and she moved away from the little group, going solo to head towards the East. She was used to devastated land.. And didn't 'need' anyone but herself.

..Right?

@East people @Anyone who dare approach the tsundere Reaper teen

On the other hand, Ridley grinned at Ace, Joseph, Wander, and Izana. "Well, looks like little miss fallen angel can't handle groups. Not that I mind being in a group with only males," she mused. "Anyhow.. Where would you lovely boys like to head?"

Minerva - Jun 8, 2015

Frenzy said:

Desmond said:

Riley slow clapped for a moment. "Great job. Good job pin pointing the universe." Riley stopped "sorry, habit of mine I picked up in the Vault. He looked at Desmond. "I say we head to the tower, after we check to see if everyone's ok." He then cocked his Gauss Rifle and looked at the robot. "What the? Are you from the Commonwealth?"

Lisa's ears were ringing. Where was she? Ah. She was sandwiched in a van with far too many people. Something had happened. An explosion. It had put the vehicle on its side. Again, she made a surprisingly masculine grunting sound. "Everyone okay? Legolas? Vader? Girls?"

@Van peeps

Frank, who had been nearby, answered by sprinting towards the explosion.

"Oh shit. Ezio." Desmond began sprinting towards the van, nearly outracing Frank. He couldn't even come close to matching Frank in strength, but speed was one thing he had an advantage in.

Ezio climbed out of the van groggily. He was incredibly fit, but he was old and had lived in an era where medicine was medieval. His ears rang and his vision swam.​

Atomic Knight - Jun 8, 2015

@Van peeps
Frank, who had been nearby, answered by sprinting towards the explosion.

For those of you escaping the wreckage of the van and for those nearby,. you would find a group of people in armor and carrying guns coming your way. They looked almost like robots in their suits.

fR5dnDt.jpg

Ver - Jun 8, 2015

*~INCOMING MESSAGE~*

wJl3fNY.png

"Well then, who wishes to travel with myself and Abel to the huts to the west?" Naoya asked, already taking small steps in the direction they planned to travel.
"Eugh, I'll probably pass on that. Not looking on going to the Savage Land any time soon. I'll be heading to that patch of vegetation in the North personally. We'll have a higher chance of finding that agent that guy was talking about if we split up and cover more ground after all. What's more... um, I'm hoping to find some goddamn herbs that can cleanse me after my experience, so there's another reason," Shiki replied, shrugging, looking at the rest of the people around him, "You guys are free to follow either way. The more, the merrier, after all," he spoke, before beginning to take off.

For those of you escaping the wreckage of the van and for those nearby,. you would find a group of people in armor and carrying guns coming your way. They looked almost like robots in their suits.

fR5dnDt.jpg

"Friends of yours?" Desmond asked Riley, noticing the similarities in their armor.​

Mntopview - Jun 8, 2015

Two things suddenly caused Frenzy to change. The explosion from the van, and the gun being discovered. Two arms split into four, and each one had a small machine gun on the end. His weapons we're aimed right at the human with the gun, and all four optics were observing him carefully.

A burst of hectic alien jargon streamed from Frenzy. It sounded accusatory, and aggressive. As he spoke, his head twitched randomly. As he finished his little statement, he ended it with an animalistic growl.

Lord President Nick - Jun 8, 2015

@Other party van people I surely missed
Using the Force to literally blow away the side of the van facing upwards, Vader jumped out of the van and surveyed his surroundings. He was pissed. Not only was their mission hindered, but it was also impossible to get to the agent. Whoever planted the bomb, Vader was going to make sure they would suffer greatly for their actions.​

Minerva - Jun 8, 2015

"Friends of yours?" Desmond asked Riley, noticing the similarities in their armor.

Riley shrugged. "I'd assume the New York BoS knows the DC branch." He slung his rifle over his shoulder, and ran towards the men. "Wait!" He shouted

BarrenThin - Jun 8, 2015

"Oh shit. Ezio." Desmond began sprinting towards the van, nearly outracing Frank. He couldn't even come close to matching Frank in strength, but speed was one thing he had an advantage in.

Ezio climbed out of the van groggily. He was incredibly fit, but he was old and had lived in an era where medicine was medieval. His ears rang and his vision swam.

"Christ." Frank helped his daughter out. "Lisa? Lisa, are you alright?"

"I'm fine..." Came her groggy response.

Dragging his daughter behind the van for some vestige of cover, Frank pulled out a Flash and waited for signs of hostility.

Using the Force to literally blow away the side of the van facing upwards, Vader jumped out of the van and surveyed his surroundings. He was pissed. Not only was their mission hindered, but it was also impossible to get the agent. Whoever planted the bomb, Vader was going to make sure they would suffer greatly for their actions.

@Van peeps

"On your guard. Possible hostiles." Frank gestured Vader to get down for cover.​

Jeremi - Jun 8, 2015

"Where maybe we should try the huts?" Abel shrugged, "They may have supplies and the movement there might be friendly. I doubt we want to march all the way to that tower..."

"The huts sound like a good bet." Crusader replied. "Even if they aren't friendly we'll need to know what if anything we're facing. And if the operative ended up there and the moment isn't friendly...you get my point."

It was just then that Kalifa and Kaku received messages on their Coalition communicators.

"So, we need to find this agent of the Coalition to transport us to our true destination." Kalifa summarized, out loud. "However, we do not know where we will find him."

Kaku paused. "The tower to the east and the series of huts to the west look the most promising. There seems to be no signs of life in the other directions. I suggest we split up. Kalifa, you go with the team headed to the Tower, while I will go with the team headed to the huts. Keep your Transponder Snail on you at all times."

Kalifa nodded. "And you as well."

They both turned to the rest of their group. Kaku spoke up.

"Now, we need to know who is going to which place. Kalifa will be headed to the Tower, and I will be headed to the Huts. But each of us will require a group."

"I will accompany Kalifa to the tower." Storm replied as she stepped forward. "I am sure we might need a few others to join us to not have it end up a two woman expedition." Not that they couldn't handle it. Storm knew of her own abilities and Kalifa seemed like she knew what she was doing, but there was always strength in numbers. As the van exploded Storm went into action using wind and rain to stop any fires.

Then she saw the beings in suits coming forward. "Perhaps we will be needing to fight sooner than expected..."

Back