Adenovirus 423 The Underground OOC General Discussion

No problem. A lot of us have been super busy lately! Though posting has slowed down its because of school/work/life for people and I completely understand :)

I'm headed into the clinic for IV infusion in a couple hours. I will be trying to get my post up while spending my 4 hours in the bed lol. I've never had these treatments before so I'm not completely sure what I will be able to do but if they don't let me do something I will explode of boredom :)

It went really well, just made me super hot and sweaty and then I crashed :( Working on the post now. Should have it within the hour! wheeee

Nice post. Sorry I've been meh. I've had a rough week. Back now though :D

And I'm going to kick things off by making Derek the leader of the underground to get things moving. This week I'm going to work on clues for the Key so that players can be on the hunt :3

Hey guys, my health has taken a very bad turn. I am sorry I am just letting you know. I will need to drop out for now. I'm not sure if/when I will be well enough to write again. Thank you all for the wonderful interactions and I will continue to hope that I can return soon. Best wishes.

Hey guys, my health has taken a very bad turn. I am sorry I am just letting you know. I will need to drop out for now. I'm not sure if/when I will be well enough to write again. Thank you all for the wonderful interactions and I will continue to hope that I can return soon. Best wishes.
I'm really sorry to hear about that, Gypsy. If you want I can take control of your character, if that's okay with you. I hope you get better!

Back